Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders (11869 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. / Otedola Bridge Fire: Survivors Narrate Tales Of Lucky Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by seankafor(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
dash me the meagre 10k
no be about dashing bro

What's all these stress and rules for 10k?

The stress is not even worth it in the first place, then the conditions attached to it is too strict and bullshit.... More also, the pro fruadsters will still bypass and no one would know how they did..

Giveaway should be something done with free heart and less stress, not giving some hard conditions to be met..

Over 10k.. lol

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by IwasNeverGone: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Hahaha. We are likely gonna get to that. I hope not though.
What of one that have less than 5 posts (lets say 3) in travel section before December and is profile is showing active in travel section, will you consider that person?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NaijaCuzin: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
seankafor:
no be about dashing bro

What's all these stress and rules for 10k?

The stress is not even worth it in the first place, then the conditions attached to it is too strict and bullshit.... More also, the pro fruadsters will still bypass and no one would know how they did..

Giveaway should be something done with free heart and less stress, not giving some hard conditions to be met..

Over 10k.. lol
go to site, carry block from morning till night

.you will not see 3k
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
seankafor:
these your conditions is becoming too strict for meagre 10k bro sad

God's love is unconditional.. why is yours coming with these strict conditions? undecided

Bro yes, God's love is unconditional. However, it is the same God that said we should obey His Ten Commandments. He didn't say obey 8 of the 10 and I'm gonna cut you some slacks for the remaining 2. As Nigerians, we need to learn how to follow rules and stop cutting corners. An average Nigerian is a rule breaker but then we heap all blames on the goverments. Who are the government? Na we!.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by seankafor(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
go to site, carry block from morning till night

.you will not see 3k
now you get the point, smart work over hard work

Now because of 10k, one will be sweating his pants all over wanting to fit into these conditions?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NaijaCuzin: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
seankafor:
now you get the point, smart work over hard work

Now because of 10k, one will be sweating his pants all over wanting to fit into these conditions?
it's his money, there are people here that needs it and ready to follow the rules
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by seankafor(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
it's his money, there are people here that needs it and ready to follow the rules
so it's his money, we don't get to say huh?

Is that how much your freedom is worth?

10k?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by visaclick: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Bro yes, God's love is unconditional. However, it is the same God that said we should obey His Ten Commandments. He didn't say obey 8 of the 10 and I'm gonna cut you some slacks for the remaining 2. As Nigerians, we need to learn how to follow rules and stop cutting corners. An average Nigerian is a rule breaker but then we heap all blames on the goverments. Who are the government? Na we!.
bro I admire you zeal to help others however think about it, if you use those rules as a criteria then it is no longer a giveaway but a lottery. I have been here since 2016 but I rarely comment I just view posts and pass mostly I don't even log in I view as visitor but I hope I qualify for this anyways coz I really need the money though.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by oladeleadebayo1: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Here is the link to the thread where the selection will take place.

READ THE POST CAREFULLY AND ADHERE TO THE RULES THEREIN.

https://www.nairaland.com/7501723/270k-giveaway-lucky-nairalanders-selection#119528226

Hi fam, this is your guy, Snowland. I know it's been a while since I did a public giveaway. Here's one before the year ends.

I'm giving away a total of N270,000 and I'm going to need assistance with selecting the lucky winners.

In case you're wondering why 270k, here's why.

About 10 years ago, precisely 12/27/2012, I attended my first and last F1 student visa interview at the US consulate, Abuja and the journey to where I am today started on that day.

Nairaland was extremely instrumental to my adequate preparation, hence I want to give back to this forum once again, particularly in this Travel section.

I'm thinking giving out 10k to 27 people or 27k to 10 people.

Here's what I need help with:

1. 27k to 10 people OR 10k to 27 people. Please like either of the 2 posts below to indicate your choice.

2. I need suggestions how to select this winners.

Suggestions to Number 2 above, with the most likes will be adopted.

UPDATED UPDATE: Once this thread gets to end of 4TH page, suggestion with the most likes, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, WILL be adopted.

LATEST UPDATE: I see lots of people suggesting 5k for 54 people. In as much as the idea sounds laudable, the reason I wanted to give the 270k out will be defeated. The numbers 10 and 27 need to be represented.

Snowland.

Bro Opeyemi Ojetunde God will continue to bless you as you are trying to show love and kindness to others.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NaijaCuzin: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
seankafor:
so it's his money, we don't get to say huh?

Is that how much your freedom is worth?

10k?
he is not asking for your freedom
Just simply follow the instructions
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by seankafor(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
he is not asking for your freedom
Just simply follow the instructions
oga, when instructions are too strict even for you to express yourself, you have to speak out..

Rules are meant for man, not man for rules..
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
visaclick:
bro I admire you zeal to help others however think about it, if you use those rules as a criteria then it is no longer a giveaway but a lottery. I have been here since 2016 but I rarely comment I just view posts and pass mostly I don't even log in I view as visitor but I hope I qualify for this anyways coz I really need the money though.

A giveaway is a blanket term for sweepstakes, contests, and lotteries, as all three of these categories give participants a chance to win prizes. When saying something is a “giveaway,” it can refer to any of the three types listed.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Kreddy: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
seankafor:
you re a bastard if you don't get my point you poverty ridden chicken

Keep looking for ways to bypass the rules for meagre 10k..

Church rat

thank you. Keep on liking your post with your second account ��
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NaijaCuzin: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
seankafor:
oga, when instructions are too strict even for you to express yourself, you have to speak out..

Rules are meant for man, not man for rules..
just follow the rules,man

You met one of the requirements
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Samueltemi337(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Are you obeying all 10?
Aren't you still living?

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Lhimeet(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

A giveaway is a blanket term for sweepstakes, contests, and lotteries, as all three of these categories give participants a chance to win prizes. When saying something is a “giveaway,” it can refer to any of the three types listed.

Your money, your rule.

There’s no point replying anybody.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Joeblaze26(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kreddy:

Because of 10k ?? You are an ingrate! Fool. Get rich and spend yours the way you deem it fit. Nigerian sha
Must you use those derogatory words for someone that's just saying his opinion about the subject matter? You clearly don't have any manners! Grow Up Boy!!! undecided
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by seankafor(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
just follow the rules,man

You met one of the requirements
bro, at a point you have to give in the middle finger..

He keeps changing and modifying the rules every now and then, over what? 10k?

That's bullshit bro..

Let me burst you, the biggest gains comes with less stress..

I been there, done that..

The jobs with most stress are peanuts.. but you see that jackpot.. it comes with less stress..

Don't reduce your self esteem for meagre 10k.. lol

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Kreddy: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Joeblaze26:
Must you use those derogatory words for someone that's just saying his opinion about the subject matter? You clearly don't have any manners! Grow Up Boy!!! undecided

Alright I'll grow up thanks
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
oladeleadebayo1:

Bro God will continue to bless you as you are trying to show love and kindness to others.

Apprciated but my name here is Snowland please.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by donttryme: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
This give away will not be concluded today.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by MARYIAN(f): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sir snowland pls should we take screenshots of our posts on the travel section?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Joeblaze26(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
seankafor:

That's bullshit bro..

The jobs with most stress are peanuts.. but you see that jackpot.. it comes with less stress..

This I have learnt...There are no truer words sad
God Bless Us All cool

Peace Out✌️

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NaijaCuzin: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
seankafor:

That's bullshit bro..

he said he wanted to give back to the community (travel section) because they helped him travel out or something, and noticed random monikers were joining the giveaway, one even said they are from the betting section

He needed to make sure he was giving back to the real community, people who have also made impact in the travel section previously and not just completely random strangers,
that are only on the section because of the giveaway, hence the new rules which is understandable.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by The5DME(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
seankafor:

That's bullshit bro..

Bro, get the fvck.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Swissli(f): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Sir I Appreciate Your Generosity And Your Good Heart Towards nairalanders, But Your Criterias Still Makes It A Random Selection, Some Of People's Comments On the travel section has nothing to the Matters you have in mind, just random posts on fp topics which has to do With Luck, Some Of Us With The Zeal To Travel Always Visit That Thread But Makes No Post Because We Are Nobody
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by donttryme: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
he said he wanted to give back to the community (travel section) because they helped him travel out or something, and noticed random monikers were joining the giveaway, one even said they are from the betting section

He needed to make sure he was giving back to the real community, people who have also made impact in the travel section previously and not just completely random strangers,
that are only on the section because of the giveaway, hence the new rules which is understandable.
Is you not from betting section?

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by donttryme: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Few munites to time. GIVE US SIMPLE QUESTIONS OP

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NaijaCuzin: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
donttryme:

Is you not from betting section?
is me not
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by donttryme: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
is me not
STFU
If mes.mer drop post now, na you will still first to quote.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Air Maroc Makes An Emergency Landing In Lagos Due To Engine Failure / Ethiopian Airlines To Start Flights To Enugu Airport / RN-BSC Nursing In The UK. Any Advice?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65