Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders (11814 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. / Otedola Bridge Fire: Survivors Narrate Tales Of Lucky Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Samueltemi337(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
he said he wanted to give back to the community (travel section) because they helped him travel out or something, and noticed random monikers were joining the giveaway, one even said they are from the betting section

He needed to make sure he was giving back to the real community, people who have also made impact in the travel section previously and not just completely random strangers,
that are only on the section because of the giveaway, hence the new rules which is understandable.
And how did you impacted to his travel?

you just dey talk carelessly

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NaijaCuzin: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Samueltemi337:

read, learn to read
That was what got you disqualified
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by donttryme: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Samueltemi337:

You de mind am?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Apparently most of the people on this thread are also active in the sports betting thread... No surprise really, Gamblers are usually broke, most of them would also meet the selection criteria because they spend most of their time in the travel section daydreaming about traveling abroad after "winning big". This gesture from Mr. Snowland will surely benefit most of them.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by SmallDick99(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Trust me I will vet all selected winners. Being active in Travel section is the least important of the requirements. Topics first, Posts second and then activeness is last. Anyone that's active but with post not older than Dec 28, 2022 will not cut it. I may not be able to catch all of them, but I will limit the frauds.
Take it easy on us boss, it's not that easy to be tagged active on a section like that, maybe if the person account is new I guess.
Like for example u have been commenting since morning and you're still not one of those tagged active on the travel section.

Don't disqualify all of us pls, this your screening wan pass heaven's gate own cheesy
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
I tire for all these people with entitlement metality. If the heat is too much for you, why not leave the kitchen and give room for those that want to eat. If what yall are expecting is to just randomly select 27 people and just give them the money, then you have no idea how I do my giveaways. Goshhh

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Samueltemi337(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Japhet04:
Apparently most of the people on this thread are also active in the sports betting thread... No surprise really, Gamblers are usually broke, most of them would also meet the selection criteria because they spend most of their time in the travel section daydreaming about traveling abroad after "winning big". This gesture from Mr. Snowland will surely benefit most of them.
In other words snowland is giving to Alabi

snowland this NaijaCuzin guy is a notorious gamble your money will definitely be used to gamble
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
5 minutes to go.

snowland:
I tire for all these people with entitlement metality. If the heat is too much for you, why not leave the kitchen and give room for those that want to eat. If what yall are expecting is to just randomly select 27 people and just give them the money, then you have no idea how I do my giveaways. Goshhh
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by donttryme: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
No free money anywhere. All must work for the cash.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Heart Pumping.

Make awoof no purge my belle tonight.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Samueltemi337(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Then why waste our time in the morning to bring up suggestions

when you could have just stated the rules and regulations so everybody would know where they stand
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NaijaCuzin: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Samueltemi337:
In other words snowland is giving to Alabi

snowland this NaijaCuzin guy is a notorious gamble your money will definitely be used to gamble
I didn't even win anything
Why don't you go to sleep?
You lost already
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Bro yes, God's love is unconditional. However, it is the same God that said we should obey His Ten Commandments. He didn't say obey 8 of the 10 and I'm gonna cut you some slacks for the remaining 2. As Nigerians, we need to learn how to follow rules and stop cutting corners. An average Nigerian is a rule breaker but then we heap all blames on the goverments. Who are the government? Na we!.
u are acting arrogant just because u have money bro its disgusting

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NaijaCuzin: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Heart Pumping.

Make awoof no purge my belle tonight.
2 minutes
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by donttryme: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
where is the post?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Olamilekxy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

You said series of question, are we to answer all question or just one person per question ?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by donttryme: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Elders of betting section on n/land wan reason tk4all matter.
Tk sorry o, your own don finish kpatakpata
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by LORDLARGE(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
@ snowland hope you'll be on the lookout for those that are going back to edit there answers?

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
LORDLARGE:
@ snowland hope you'll be on the lookout for those that are going back to edit there answers?

I took screen shots. Dont worry

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
2 minutes
One yeye call just dey disturb me by 10:30pm.

I busy am but she kept calling back repeatedly.
If I miss this giveaway, she must chop hot breakfast tomorrow morning.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Snowland, I believe you will disqualify those who booked space without valid answers to your questions when it was posted.

wink

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Snowland, I believe you will disqualify those who booked space without valid answers to your questions when it was posted.

wink
If I did I will disqualify about 98%. I have a screen shot of what the answer looked like when the testing was over. So no worries.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by The5DME(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Goodluck to the winners sha. I failed too many questions.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by IwasNeverGone: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

wink
You are a bitter soul
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by EmperorTolson: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

If I did I will disqualify about 98%. I have a screen shot of what the answer looked like when the testing was over. So no worries.
I missed No. 1

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by DrDeuce: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Sir please is there any hope for those of us who don't frequent the travel section later? It felt so bad watching from the sidelines while those with the correct requirements jostled for the main prize. 10k would have done a lot for me this week but your money your rules. Congrats to those who'll be selected.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
You kukuma get P.HD in Space Booking and Editing.

wink
IwasNeverGone:
You are a bitter soul
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

most of us knew how angrily you take this space booking issue so we didn't post until we had all answers typed

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
You got it wrong here bruv.

Since you detest space booking (already disqualified some people for this on the first page), I expected you to screenshot all comments immediately after modifying your posts with the 10 questions.

Honest folks like us only posted when we had answers to the 10 questions.

Anyway, it is what it is.
Good luck to winners.

snowland:

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by EmperorTolson: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

About 27 monikers did the test before time.
How will you judge those that scored zero before the time elapsed and those that scored ten ten after the time elapsed?

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Kreddy: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

I took screen shots. Dont worry

I believe you started screenshoting after the time elapsed(10.38) ?

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Mstravelindiva: 1:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Tk4all:
If i win this giveaway, i will dedicate it to Mstravelindiva cos she is the person that took me to that section with her informative posts about places around the world

Awww, friend thank you! You’re so kind!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

RN-BSC Nursing In The UK. Any Advice? / Abuja Train Attack: Amaechi Promises Improved Security As Train Services Resumes / Who has been to Belgium, Denmark, Norway?