Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders (11815 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. / Otedola Bridge Fire: Survivors Narrate Tales Of Lucky Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by VTJN(m): 5:55am On Dec 30, 2022
Kreddy:

I believe you started screenshoting after the time elapsed(10.38) ?
I believe that's the time to take screenshot

According to Snowland your answer must fall within 10:27-10:37

Anybody who commented before 10: 27 is out already

Only those who commented after 10:37 can probably be considered if he couldn't get up to 27 among those who commented within 10:27-10:37

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by VTJN(m): 6:01am On Dec 30, 2022
SmallDick99:
Take it easy on us boss, it's not that easy to be tagged active on a section like that, maybe if the person account is new I guess.
Like for example u have been commenting since morning and you're still not one of those tagged active on the travel section.

Don't disqualify all of us pls, this your screening wan pass heaven's gate own cheesy
Being active is not only the criteria bro. You either must have a post, topic or be active on travel section. If you have a post or topic but aren't active on travel section you still met the criteria
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by VTJN(m): 6:27am On Dec 30, 2022
EmperorTolson:

About 27 monikers did the test before time.
How will you judge those that scored zero before the time elapsed and those that scored ten ten after the time elapsed?
according to the instructions only those who commented within 10:27-10:37 will be considered

Anyone who commented before 10:27 will not be considered

Those who commented after 10:37 will only be considered if he couldn't get up to 27 people who commented within 10:27-10:37

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Goldmynemaniac: 6:56am On Dec 30, 2022
There's too much fanfare accompanying this giveaway. 10 questions for 10 thousands. What if op is giving out 1 million, how many questions, then?

And all that criteria? For what exactly?

A great man told me that if people could lie about needing help, then, they truly need help! So I needn't bother about the verity of their claims nor their honesty if I have to give them.

Without making front-page, thread drew more attention than those that did.

I daresay snowland bought attention for 270k. For what, exactly, I don't know.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by VTJN(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:
There's too much fanfare accompanying this giveaway. 10 questions for 10 thousands. What if op is giving out 1 million, how many questions, then?

And all that criteria? For what exactly?

A great man told me that if people could lie about needing help, then, they truly need help! So I needn't bother about the verity of their claims nor their honesty if I have to give them.

Without making front-page, thread drew more attention than those that did.

I daresay snowland bought attention for 270k. For what, exactly, I don't know.
This is not the first time Snowland had been helping us here with giveaway so your accusation that he's calling for attention is wrong

It is a giveaway that obviously cannot go round reason why criteria must be put in place just to filter some people. We all cannot have it obviously and i do not see any big deal in the criteria

It is giveaway for goodness sake. I mean free 10k and i see no crime answering 10 questions correctly or wrongly inorder to be a partaker

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Goldmynemaniac: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2022
VTJN:
This is not the first time Snowland had been helping us here with giveaway so your accusation that he's calling for attention is wrong

It is a giveaway that obviously cannot go round reason why criteria must be put in place just to filter some people. We all cannot have it obviously and i do not see any big deal in the criteria

It is giveaway for goodness sake. I mean free 10k and i see no crime answering 10 questions correctly or wrongly inorder to be a partaker
If he's been doing it for years, shouldn't there be an established protocol to it already? How did he do it the previous years?

Using participation in travel section, as a criterion, should have been enough, but 10 questions...

Politicians too exploit the fact that we see nothing wrong in standing in line every 4 years to scramble for crumbs thrown to us.

At least for the politicians, we can say this for them that their motive's are clear but not same for Mr snowland.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by DonNeon: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:

If he's been doing it for years, shouldn't there be an established protocol to it already? How did he do it the previous years?

Using participation in travel section, as a criterion, should have been enough, but 10 questions...

Politicians too exploit the fact that we see nothing wrong in standing in line every 4 years to scramble for crumbs thrown to us.

At least for the politicians, we can say this for them that their motive's are clear but not same for Mr snowland.

See entitlement on top someone else funds.......

God abeg oo.....

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Femolacaster(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:

I quite disagree with some lines here, he can share the money anyhow he likes. Snowland is one selfless philanthropist I've ever come by on nairaland. I've studied him for a while, and I know he isn't doing for any attention. I pray I always have more than enough to also put smile on people that are in needs too.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Benblaq(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2022
I don laugh tire last night.. For real, everyone's unhappy with this government, but we should try to always curtail the extent at which we transfer our aggression unnecessarily. Dem tell person to close smelly teeth yesterday grin

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Goldmynemaniac: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Femolacaster:

I quite disagree with some lines here, he can share the money anyhow he likes. Snowland is one selfless philanthropist I've ever come by on nairaland. I've studied him for a while, and I know he isn't doing for any attention. I pray I always have more than enough to also put smile on people that are in needs too.

You've studied him? You know he is not doing it for any attention. Wa sere. Kontinu

I've also studied all Nigerian politicians. I know everything they do is for the masses! In fact, they're not in politics for the money!!
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Goldmynemaniac: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2022
DonNeon:

See entitlement on top someone else funds.......

God abeg oo.....
Observation has turned to entitlement. Seems you just acquired this word recently.

Am I 'demanding' anything from him?

If you fill a survey and get paid for it, is the money yet free?

Google and Facebook are free to use but you invariably give them your attention and data. Are they really free?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:

I usually don't respond to this type of comments but I will respond to this.

There's absolutely nothing you do that will satisfy the black man. Nigerians are so insatiable and filled with entitlement mindsets. When things are going in their favor, it's free and fair but when things goes south for them, they start screaming murder.

When the criteria were to have at least 5 posts or at least 1 topic created, a number of people felt disenfranchised, saying they were regulars on Travel section but never made any post or created any topic. Then I decided to add another criterion in order to accommodate more people. What else do you want exactly? I don't get it.

This isn't the first time I'm giving out and it's not likely going to be the last because the more I give, the more I receive. And if you care to check my previous ones, I always have a theme, I dont give out aimlessly. I work my butts off and God bless my hustle, if 10 simple J.S.S 1 questions are too much of a task for anyone, in a travel section, to try their luck, then I'm sorry to say, such a person should be ready for a rude awakening. Such people should be in the Romance or Joke section.

It's funny how you could even likened me to any politician. You as a citizen, you pay the salaries of people you elect to govern you. You dont pay me. I work for my money and I can decide how, what and where I spend my money on without any form of accountability to anybody.
The politicians that you elect are accountable to you, I am not.

We need to learn to be appreciative of every little thing we receive, either easily or not. The kind of attitude that most Nigerians in Nigeria portray is the main reason why lots of people decided not to help. I have many Nigerians here that are doing way better than I am and that are equally on Nairaland. This same entitlement mentality of MOST people on this forum is what's stopping them from helping.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Joeblaze26(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2022
snowland:

There's absolutely nothing you do that will satisfy the black man. Nigerians are so insatiable and filled with entitlement mindsets. When things are going in their favor, it's free and fair but when things goes south for them, they start screaming murder.

When the criteria were to have at least 5 posts or at least 1 topic created, a number of people felt disenfranchised, saying they were regulars on Travel section but never made any post or created any topic. Then I decided to add another criterion in order to accommodate more people. What else do you want exactly? I don't get it.

This isn't the first time I'm giving out and it's not likely going to be the last because the more I give, the more I receive. And if you care to check my previous ones, I always have a theme, I dont give out aimlessly. I work my butts off and God bless my hustle, if 10 simple J.S.S 1 questions are too much of a task for anyone, in a travel section, to try their luck, then I'm sorry to say, such a person should be ready for a rude awakening. Such people should be in the Romance or Joke section.

It's funny how you could even likened me to any politician. You as a citizen, you pay the salaries of people you elect to govern you. You dont pay me. I work for my money and I can decide how, what and where I spend my money on without any form of accountability to anybody.

We need to learn to be appreciative of every little thing we receive, either easily or not. The kind of attitude that most Nigerians in Nigeria portray is the main reason why lots of people decided not to help. I have many Nigerians here that are doing way better than I am and that are equally on Nairaland. This same entitlement mentality of MOST people on this forum is what's stopping them from helping.
Hmmmmm....You nailed it man!
Everybody should just work hard/smart and when they have their own money they'll know how best to spend it; So that way you won't get agitated/angry over the way and manner some other persons chose to give out their hard-earned money! cool
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Goldmynemaniac: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2022
snowland:

1. I usually don't respond to this type of comments but I will respond to this

2. We need to learn to be appreciative of every little thing we receive, either easily or not. The kind of attitude that most Nigerians in Nigeria portray is the main reason why lots of people decided not to help. I have many Nigerians here that are doing way better than I am and that are equally on Nairaland. This same entitlement mentality of MOST people on this forum is what's stopping them from helping.
Response to items 1 and 2

1. "Thank you for coming down from your high and exalted throne to do me an honour, your majesty!"

2. "Nigerians , no matter the conditions I give, just be grateful I'm giving at all. I'm nice that's why I give. Others are not nice and also don't give because your attitudes are bad."

On behalf of all Nairanders and Nigerians as a whole, I say thank you for your philanthropy.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by VTJN(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:

you don't have to put up all these to drive home a pont bro. He owns his money. You do not decide or dictate to him how to spend his money you know? You may not be feeling entitled to his money though but what you put up there shows otherwise. Your writeup doesn't allign with your claim that you aren't entitled because you're telling him HOW to spend his money

Btw, you do not compare a private citizen to politicians bro. Especially a private citizen who doesn't eat from the pause of those politicians.

Your comparism is wrong. Snowland isn't a politician. He owes no one explanation on how and when to spends his money. Our politicians does owe us not a private citizens like you and i
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2022
snowland:

pls what country are u in
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Well said.
kiss

If E dey easy, make others run am.
Feeling entitled on someone's money.
Nawa
snowland:

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2022
You dey worry oooo.
Goldmynemaniac:

1. "Thank you for coming down from your high and exalted throne to do me an honour, your majesty!"

2. "Nigerians , no matter the conditions I give, just be grateful I'm giving at all. I'm nice that's why I give. Others are not nice and also don't give because your attitudes are bad."

On behalf of all Nairanders and Nigerians as a whole, I say thank you for your philanthropy.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by samuelson06(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:

Guy, shift abeg.

Firstly, it's not your money. Secondly, they're people here that'll still emerge and get the help and those are people that the giveaway was meant for and he doesn't even know them.

There's always a target group for every intervention and the guy here is taking his time to identify that group. Don't try to gaslight him.

After your long grammar, you can't even do what he's trying to do. So, what's the point of your ranting?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by DonNeon: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:

Observation has turned to entitlement. Seems you just acquired this word recently.

Am I 'demanding' anything from him?

If you fill a survey and get paid for it, is the money yet free?

Google and Facebook are free to use but you invariably give them your attention and data. Are they really free?

Observation As what The grand commander of giveaways on nairaland...

Whatever measures the Op put in place was to make sure the funds get to the right persons..... you're not new on nairaland, you should know better.....
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by PJtech: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Can i still win this giveaway
snowland
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Sanguine(f): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
snowland:

Well done Snowland. The Lord will surely replenish you much more to giveaway even more.

No matter what you do people will talk. It's your money (which you worked legit for) after all and you have every right to "give it away" (or not) using whatever criteria or rule to choose the beneficiaries. Whoever is not fine or satisfied with how you choose to give out your money should just stay away. Nor be by force!

Human beings can be quite impossible. It is well.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Clementoons: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sanguine:

Well done Snowland. The Lord will surely replenish you much more to giveaway even more.

No matter what you do people will talk. It's your money (which you worked legit for) after all and you have every right to "give it away" (or not) using whatever criteria or rule to choose the beneficiaries. Whoever is not fine or satisfied with how you choose to give out your money should just stay away. Nor be by force!

good morning ma, with due respect, i want to be a partaker of the giveaway, may GOD bless you ma, i will forever appreciate your kind gesture.
any amount just to celebrate christmas

Oladejo richard
0164089649 GTBANK
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by crood: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Snowland please anything for me?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Olamilekxy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:

People like you always think you are wiser than others , a little advise for you, behave yourself, dont talk too much , if they don't ask you any question, keep quiet . Only speak when you have sensible thing to say then people will listen to you.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Goldmynemaniac: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Olamilekxy:

People like you always think you are wiser than others , a little advise for you, behave yourself, dont talk too much , if they don't ask you any question, keep quiet . Only speak when you have sensible thing to say then people will listen to you.
Poverty in you is the one talking. Just as it's designed to work on you people.

Enlighten yourself here below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7502787/nigerians-now-more-dangerous-than
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Goldmynemaniac: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
DonNeon:

Observation As what The grand commander of giveaways on nairaland...

Whatever measures the Op put in place was to make sure the funds get to the right persons..... you're not new on nairaland, you should know better.....
Educate yourself here. Pity.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Goldmynemaniac: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
VTJN:
you don't have to put up all these to drive home a pont bro. He owns his money. You do not decide or dictate to him how to spend his money you know? You may not be feeling entitled to his money though but what you put up there shows otherwise. Your writeup doesn't allign with your claim that you aren't entitled because you're telling him HOW to spend his money

Btw, you do not compare a private citizen to politicians bro. Especially a private citizen who doesn't eat from the pause of those politicians.

Your comparism is wrong. Snowland isn't a politician. He owes no one explanation on how and when to spends his money. Our politicians does owe us not a private citizens like you and i
I know his intention is probably good. However, he employed an instrument of the elite and the political handlers in his method. This aswell is probably out of innocence.

I explained better here

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Olamilekxy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:

Poverty in you is the one talking. Just as it's designed to work on you people.

Enlighten yourself here below:
Read the thread and all i could say is, you fighting reality. Their are people on nairaland that can do 100k giveaway to 100 people but they decide not to do it base on their own reason, and one of the reason is what you just doing, what's your business with the way op decided to do his giveaway ? People that need the money have engaged happily, but people like you always have opposite opinion, human being is insatiable, even if the op follows your idea and do it your way, someone out there will still condemn whatever best idea you think you have. My conclusion is that, Dont cry more than bereaved, people that need the money have engaged, shove your advice into your ass, No one really care to be honest .

You even created thread on the issue.

What can you say about the picture i attached? ?

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by machappy4: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2022
Omo I can't believe we are still on this task.....I have been away and I don't even know my status yet if am qualified cuz I have one or two of d criteria or terms....but my main concern now is d giveaway is taking too much time Dan expected....page 4 which was d initial target is now page 24 and yet nothing is happening wow d guys here are good....I commend u all if na football section dem for don crucify snowland....some giveaway I did there omo my eyes see pepper ontop my own money...d last one I did on my birthday omo I have to pay double of my initial target cuz of trouble I face now goon to do giveaway on nairaland dey scare me. Though Goldmynemaniac did nothing wrong and I don't see any entitlement mentality in wat he said.....I also learnt a lot of rhema from snowland responses nothing spoil....d bottom line is make every aboki carry he kettle we all can make it if we choose to work d smart way.

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Sanguine:

shut ur mouth jare because of mere 10k u are busy praying for him like he has done something good. he is arrogant

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

RN-BSC Nursing In The UK. Any Advice? / Abuja Train Attack: Amaechi Promises Improved Security As Train Services Resumes / Who has been to Belgium, Denmark, Norway?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131