Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested (86969 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by onuman: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Peter obi should be held responsible for Igbos calamities.... He knows them too well but have refused to co-operate with Nigerian govt to fish them out.

If you think I am lying, this is what Peter obi said with his mouth on a live broadcast...

Tinubu must be held responsible for the murder of more than 40 Church goers in his Owo, Ondo State backyard. Ewu calling Peter Obi at any bad incident in the east.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
U no get sense, hero beer palour is for Anambra, mall is for him, he can't build the beer palour in somewhere else other than Anambra grin
The question is what did Tinubu do in Lagos throughout his days as governor?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Regards to you all gallant men on that very HIT.Thanks to the Nigerian army.
Ya all will never be forgotten.
More strength. sad
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by mechanics(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
That's good
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by storm001(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Them even wear sacramental
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by johnjose68: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
hammerT:

THE LADY WAS KILLED?

WHERE IS HER CORPSE?

I DONT TRUST ANYTHING NIGERIA, THOSE BOYZ MAY STILL BE INNOCENT.

Hammer my frnd.. I know u too well than to have this discussion with u

U av always been supportive of ur brothers killing others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Pat081: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
They go see hell

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by babtoundey(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
toolovely:
IPOB members are not criminals. Before the emergence of IPOB, there were criminals. So, why attaching all evil in Igbo land to IPOB? Are there no criminals in Yoruba land? Are there no criminals in Edo state? Are there no criminals in the northern states that are not Boko Haram?

Criminal sympathiser! These ones look like Fulani and Tinubu boys, don't they? You think IPOB ate fighting for your freedom when they putting you in bondage.

If IPOB had been true to the course, if they had not taken to criminalities in a vid to enforce needless seat at home nonsense, attacking and kidnapping security forces, nobody would ever think of labeling them criminals.

Keep shielding them, karma is a bitch. There hand go soon touch you.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=DispatcherLagos post=119529770][/quote]Are you trying to say there were no agberos causing havoc in Anambra State under Obi?

Obi even gave Security Personnel to kill people extra judicially

https://allafrica.com/stories/200606200905.html
In a sane country, Obi will be jailed for giving this kind of order.

No wander Akuzu SARS were bold to kill any body they want and then throw their bodies inside the river

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/features/2021/1/20/gone-the-lost-victims-of-nigerias-most-brutal-police-station

All this crime was committed by SARS under Obi in Anambra State and Obi did nothing about it.

Look at how Anambra Youths were killed extra judicially and their bodies thrown into the river

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/119281-floating-anambra-corpses-were-our-members-killed-by-security-agencies-massob.html

Nobody was bought to book for this killings under Obi

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/obi-expresses-shock-over-mystery-dead-bodies-on-ezu-river/amp/

Even though be promise to do something about it, nothing was done
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
So they v killed her.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by dazzlingd(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
These guys are done
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
hammerT:
IF YOU ARE NIGERIA ARMY, STAY AWAY FROM SE.

WHETHER YOU ARE IGBO OR NOT. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IGBO.

THEY WONT LISTEN TO U, ONCE THEY CATCH YOU.

THE LAND IS ANGRY AND IT WILL ONLY GET WORST.

THE NIGERIA ARMY WILL BE ROUNDLY DEFEATED AND FACED HEAD ON.

THE FIGHT IS ALREADY LOADED
You have been noticed. Now crawl back to your hole in ogbomosho
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Smartguyboy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dey should kill this fool’s disturbing South East in the name of Ipob or Biafra because of them I can’t even travel home again even miss my sis TM

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Jelique: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
When fools talk,it sounds like a burning bush,O.P and all those backing him are apparentely uninformed.May God save Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by mastermaestro(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
These guys might not survive the punishment they’re going to receive

Might? They are dead already. Their families should just go ahead with their funerals right away. There is no need waiting to see their dead bodies because in the end they won't even see their corpses to bury.

What they did was horrible. How could they humiliate a military officer in such a manner? Someone who was not a threat to them. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by RichAbujaGuy: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
bayelsaowei:
Very good..what are they still breathing for ?

Wicked men.. the army should pay them back in kind..

Gbam, we should be reading that these beasts in human forms were liquidated on the spot.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nice one. The carnage must stop. Fake agitators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I'm not surprised that Human capital development to you is not an achievement, it shows the type of people we share a country with.
But your demi god empower you people by instituting you at every bus stop to be extorting drivers and people doing legitimate businesses, to you that's development as long as the fallacy " the state IGR increased" .
I can't have a discussion with someone with such a stup.id mentality

Look at what you claim to be an achievement

DispatcherLagos:

Atleast Anambra became the number 1 state in education and

Shame no dey catch una? You're talking of Human Capital Development, even though you know nothing about it.

A useless Human Capital Development wey no stop Anambra Youths from Joining IPOB/ESN/UGM. We dey see the result of Obi human capital development in Anambra right now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by magzey: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

What is if true?

But if na North, ur if wunt come in oo.. Bcox na ipob u r saying if true.

Did you watch the video at all?
God punish your English teacher and you because you have wasted your parents school fees. grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you trying to say there were no agberos causing havoc in Anambra State under Obi?

Obi even gave Security Personnel to kill people extra judicially

https://allafrica.com/stories/200606200905.html
In a sane country, Obi will be jailed for giving this kind of order.

No wander Akuzu SARS were bold to kill any body they want and then throw their bodies inside the river

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/features/2021/1/20/gone-the-lost-victims-of-nigerias-most-brutal-police-station

All this crime was committed by SARS under Obi in Anambra State and Obi did nothing about it.

Look at how Anambra Youths were killed extra judicially and their bodies thrown into the river

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/119281-floating-anambra-corpses-were-our-members-killed-by-security-agencies-massob.html

Nobody was bought to book for this killings under Obi

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/obi-expresses-shock-over-mystery-dead-bodies-on-ezu-river/amp/

Even though be promise to do something about it, nothing was done
Maybe we should remember all those that died during Tinubu's tenure who up till now he hasn't denied having a hand in their deaths
Maybe we should remember his actions and inactions during the recent Lekki toll gate massacre.
Or we should talk about his cocaine deals and bullion van saga..... Where do we start from?
But I guess you prefer talking about people killed by SARs (a federal agency) that doesn't take orders from a governor

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by stanluiz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
hammerT:
IF YOU ARE NIGERIA ARMY, STAY AWAY FROM SE.

WHETHER YOU ARE IGBO OR NOT. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IGBO.

THEY WONT LISTEN TO U, ONCE THEY CATCH YOU.

THE LAND IS ANGRY AND IT WILL ONLY GET WORST.

THE NIGERIA ARMY WILL BE ROUNDLY DEFEATED AND FACED HEAD ON.

THE FIGHT IS ALREADY LOADED
By the time Dss pick up, your eye go clear.

You think you are anonymous. You will join your fellow ipob gunmen in prison or in hell.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
magzey:

God punish your English teacher and you because you have wasted your parents school fees. grin

Amen

But Peter obi is sha an ipob terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
I don't know how some people see themselves as a man after forcing theirself on a female.... tueh

Stewpid bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Maybe we should remember all those that died during Tinubu's tenure who up till now he hasn't denied having a hand in their deaths
Maybe we should remember his actions and inactions during the recent Lekki toll gate massacre.
Or we should talk about his cocaine deals and bullion van saga..... Where do we start from?
But I guess you prefer talking about people killed by SARs (a federal agency) that doesn't take orders from a governor
Obi the mediocre can only rule Biafla

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

I rather be agbero that doesn't kill my people than be an educated or illiterate Igbo man dt kills his family and his people

Is there an agbero who has never killed anybody? So who killed Hamburger, Eleweomo, omitutun etc.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
EmmyBiggy:
They should be forced to eat their own body parts one after the other
I am so mad and I Concur .
100%
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Chibaby87(f): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abdul05:
Look at those idle bastards. .. grin grin

Zombidients don't worry about them they will be sentenced to death by haning. .. grin grin grin > grin

South east must burn to ashes.. grin grin

Even your forefathers tried they didn't succeed. So stop talking trash.

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Look at what you claim to be an achievement

Shame no dey catch una? You're talking of Human Capital Development, even though you know nothing about it.

A useless Human Capital Development wey no stop Anambra Youths from Joining IPOB/ESN/UGM. We dey see the result of Obi human capital development in Anambra right now grin

Tell me what UGM do that Tinubu urchins are incapable of even times 10?
Tell me if obi's human capital development has not translated to higher per Capita income of ndi Anambra over time.
I doubt if you are anywhere near intelligency

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

You have been noticed. Now crawl back to your hole in ogbomosho

HammerT is more Igbo Dan you....

I know him very well on nairaland... He is your brother

grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Is there an agbero who has never killed anybody? So who killed Hamburger, Eleweomo, omitutun etc.
Peter killed them all grin grin
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hammerT: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.