Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested (86976 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hammerT: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abdul05:
Look at those idle bastards. .. grin grin

Zombidients don't worry about them they will be sentenced to death by hanging. .. grin grin grin > grin

South east must burn to ashes.. grin grin

HEY MUGU!

BUHARI TENURE IS OFFICIALLY OVER IN 2 DAYS, THE REMAINING TIME NA FOR PARK OUT OF ASO ROCK.

WHETHER U BE ABOKI OR AFONJA, IT IS IMPORTANT WE STATE CATEGORICALLY THAT IGBOS HAVE SURVIVED.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by toolovely(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
IPOB members are not criminals. Before the emergence of IPOB, there were criminals. So, why attaching all evil in Igbo land to IPOB? Are there no criminals in Yoruba land? Are there no criminals in Edo state? Are there no criminals in the northern states that are not Boko Haram?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Igbos have respect for authorities moreso we don't wash our dirty lining outside, I guess Obi disappointed you by not exchanging banters with soludo..... brothers don't fight before enemies.
How many times have Bulaba challenged all his critics?
Keep standing on a sinking sand, by February you must have gone down below
Obi is a failure that have nothing to offer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/full-text-soludos-statement-on-peter-obi/%3famp

Only people like you in love with failure go vote the person Soludo dey talk about for here. Click on the link and free yourself from Obi scam.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

He Is so useless as a Governor, nobody could point to any tangible Obi did
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by SilverOrLead: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tflex01:

Yes. Imagine!

They raped and killed her and made a video.

There is another thread were the Army said she was rescued.

I think that one is more authentic .
https://www.nairaland.com/7501762/army-rescues-female-soldier-captured

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Tyche(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique justwise oam4j

Front page material..

Ip0bs and igbos at large have refused to comment on this bcox it is a family affair.. They shout on top of their voice if anything happened in Lagos or in the north but when it comes to their brothers killing themselves and outside, they run into their shell and will refuse to speak up...

May what Ip0b does to people befall any igbos that have refused to condemn this evil behaviour from Ip0b..

Nigeria will be at peace in Jesus name.. Amen

Never knew this guy was thus stupid. How many times have you pinned crimes in the other region to the whole ethnic group?

There should be limit to this dirty politics, but I'll breed lots have no boundaries.

Hungry son of a thousand fathers

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Stanweezy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

One ipob terrorist spotted

Cc: Nigerian army, Nigerian navy, Nigerian airforce, Police NG, Fbi, Ksf, Israeli forces..

Pls do the needful

Do which nonsense needfull, how can u tag Peter Obi Ipob sympathizers, why not say Buhari is a Fulani militia sympathizer bkus he's a Fulani

Some ppl claimed to be educated but racist and ethnicity jingoism won't allow them to reason well but rather they chose to reason through their anus

Why not go direct and condemn the ppl that committed the heinous crime without calling Igbos or Peter Obi out.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by alyarmouk(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nairaland and anti Peter Obi.
God pass una

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
hopexter:

Being an Agbero is better than being an ipob Terrorist or unknown gun men. Keep defending those killers, it will get to your family soon.
An Agbero can become anything. Is MC oluomo not worse than Shakarua? I already know that these Agberos the dying Iragbeji vegetable is instituting at every corner of the southwest is awaiting a go ahead order to unleash terror in Nigeria.
But guess what, Obi will nimp them in the bud

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hammerT: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
THE FEMALE SOLDIER GET LUCK SAY NA WOMAN SHE BE.

THAT IS THE ONLY REASON, THOSE BOYS WASTED TIME IN SENDING HER TO JUDGEMENT.

PLUS, I SUSPECT THEY ARE KIDNAPPERS, LOOKING FOR MONEY.

HAD SHE BEEN A MAN, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN LONG DEAD.

THERE IS NO DISCRIMINATION HERE, ONCE U WEAR THE ARMY/POLICE UNIFORM OF NIGERIA, U ARE A TARGET.

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER YOU ARE IGBO OR NOT.

THAT IS THE LEVEL OF DISDAIN WE HAVE FOR NIGERIA MILITARY.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
CSTRR:

But Tinubu installed many of them na.

He even said it himself.

Infact, that is one of the things you tinubu clowns use to brag for him.

That he has installed a lot of politicians and they are behind him.
Abi no be so.

Ofcourse, his brilliance should be visible in other South West States as well.
They are his boys na.

Lagos is what it is , inspite of Tinubu, not because of him.

Infact, with significantly less corruption and more vision, Lagos should be impacting far more on the lives of its citizens.

You can't force me to vote a failure

Know this and have peace of mind

chuksikem:
Was in awka some days back ,its really shameful, my heart bleeds for my state, from amansea to awka is still the same, pothole riddled roads,non-functioning street lights,refuse littering the entire state capital from arroma junction down to Ziks avenue, ,arthur eze,unizik junction,court road,udoka housing estate etc are still the same, no changes at all, the state capital still looks like a glorified village, angry

Civil servants and pensioners are been owed [b]3MONTHS [/b]salary, so many abandoned projects yet the woman sounding governor is always in abuja 24/7.

Please peter obi's handlers on nl should please enlighten us, angry angry

A state that has the highest number of successful human beings in the entire black nation, it hurts, cry cry

Wish soludo had won , undecided undecided

Click on the link below and watch people living in Anambra talk about the failure

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by goldmatrix(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Have you talked with your spiritual father and god Gumi before you started shitting on your mouth? Your father said you people should vote someone who wouldn't eliminate the bandits but dine with them.. Consult him first

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
asanausana91:
These are the people Peter obi said he will give amnesty.
How will the Nigerian military feel when these animals are allowed to walk free? How will the mother of this soldier feel when she see these terrorists swimming in millions given to them by Peter Obi in the name of amnesty?
bubu gave boko haram amnesty,
This same people that terrorised and killed your brothers for years
But I didn’t see this wokeness
Bashing a man that’s not even a president yet, tagging every igbos ipob, is what you afonja cowards have decided to masturbate on regularly…

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Obi is a failure that have nothing to offer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/full-text-soludos-statement-on-peter-obi/%3famp

Only people like you in love with failure go vote the person Soludo dey talk about for here. Click on the link and free yourself from Obi scam.

He Is so useless as a Governor, nobody could point to any tangible Obi did
Atleast Anambra became the number 1 state in education and commerce...under him. That's human capital development.
Name one of such your demi god did in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by kessdivine4all: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
https://www.nairaland.com/7501545/unknown-gunmen-kidnap-female-soldier

https://twitter.com/IjeleSpeaksNaij/status/1608479469878009856?t=y4dPffhESGiNJy9UrV6mIg&s=19

Op thunder fire your papa nyash. What concerns Peter Obi with criminals. How many Yoruba holigans have you asked Tinubu to caution, you will never see good in your miserable life

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by CSTRR: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubu has managed to create a long network of" yes men and women" seating on State resources with him receiving the choicest spoils and allowing his accolytes to eat the remainder.

Eat and let's eat

Like a political James saint Patrick.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Okhuadams(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

https://twitter.com/IjeleSpeaksNaij/status/1608479469878009856?t=y4dPffhESGiNJy9UrV6mIg&s=19
This guy own na safinito. By the the time they deal with am him face go fine pass Peter OBI own after e loose the election
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by 9japride(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
I don't understand the kind of politics of bitterness we play in this country? Some criminals commited a crime and next thing, they are ipob or Biafra people? In addition, linking Peter Obi to it too. It seems it's our south western people are taking this election very dirty? There is nothing you all can say to rubbish the people of south east. You all just trying all your best to beat the people of south east to submission. If a political party supporters can be this vile and full of hatred, then I pity those that will vote for their candidate. Every crime now in the east is done by ipob or Biafra people. Very easy to just make statement without any investigation. I hope everyone is noticing the kind of wicked and dirty politics being played. All sensible Nigerians have made up their mind to vote in Peter Datti and no propaganda will stop them. This country needs moral purging, so many wicked individuals with acute tribalism. Just a pity we share space with such envious and wicked elements. We all didn't see input of those hateful beings in Kaduna killings or even their reply to Kwankwaso statement on bedwetting? Wise ones should avoid voting misfits that have wicked and thuggish elements as supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by dettolgel: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique justwise oam4j

Front page material..

Ip0bs and igbos at large have refused to comment on this bcox it is a family affair.. They shout on top of their voice if anything happened in Lagos or in the north but when it comes to their brothers killing themselves and outside, they run into their shell and will refuse to speak up...

May what Ip0b does to people befall any igbos that have refused to condemn this evil behaviour from Ip0b..

Nigeria will be at peace in Jesus name.. Amen

Where did you get the feeling that Igbos are not against kidnapping going on around the region?

A times I wonder how some of you guys are filled with so much hatred that you can't even think properly.

Can you ask yourself who are the most affected by the activities of hoodlum in a given area if not the indigenes ?

On the issue of whether it is ipob or not that is immaterial because every sensible human would condemn what is wrong in its entirety no matter who the perpetrator is.

My advice to you if you truly want to prosper in this coming year you had better get rid of wickedness and hypocrisy that are currently running deep in your blood. grin

May the devil never possessed us with such an amount of wickedness, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by asanausana91: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
ClearFlair:

What has Peter Obi got to do with this? Hallucination
he said that they are not killers.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Coinmamax: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Thank God... This is very commendable
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Pathfinder2090: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=meobizy post=119528471]Those boys aren’t unknown again. Their new year was cut short. [/.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Why do Igbo people still go home amidst their animal savage brothers comiting heinous crimes against them? sadTHEY SHOULD TORTURE THE WILD ANIMALS TILL THEY BEG TO DIE angry
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Oyindidi(f): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

This news totori my belle. How come they are not fighting their fellow man. Bunch of cowards.
they're big fooools, is that how to fight for freedom? Criminal and cowards parading themselves as freedom fighters. They should make them die the most painful and hellish death, canibals!

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by vatiqan(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

@Op, thanks for the piece of good news, but woe betide you, for the vile inside of you against your 'perceived enemies'. Your style of News reportage, happens to be the worst I have ever seen on Nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Doracity82(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us grin grin
Lowlifey
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by CSTRR: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Somebody should give me one person that tinubu used as his boy or girl, that left govt office and got international appointment from a global organization.

No single one.
They don't merit it as they were never top quality in the first place.

Obasanjo has many and yet he does not even brag of such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Oxtertee:
This guys don buy big wahala, you killed a whole 2 star luietenant.

shocked shocked shocked
Aswearrr
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by ella45(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kill the bastards they don't deserve to live

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Falseprofet2:
I noticed some igbos on this forum are quick to abuse other tribes yet the numbers of crimes been committed by them against themselves is so high but they have buried their heads in the proverbial sand

Exactly. They are quick to abuse others

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Myself2(m): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
The bastards must all be dead by now,.I trust my soldiers. No time for rada rada
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hammerT: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by stanluiz(m): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
The Army should torture them painfully and kill them before 31st December.

Those beast must not see 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.