Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested (86933 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by saintkel(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Peter obi should be held responsible for Igbos calamities.... He knows them too well but have refused to co-operate with Nigerian govt to fish them out.

If you think I am lying, this is what Peter obi said with his mouth on a live broadcast...

no need to even follow u n argue
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by tctrills: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Wetin concern me with all this nonsense talk you dey talk? You must be in serious pains over there cheesy

Asiwaju will win the 2023 Presidential Election, Obi will occupy the 4the position and won't have up to 5% of the total votes.
Yes I hear you, none entity without a valid PVC. Even if you kill yourself on top Obi matter, he is your next president and we will set up a rehab center for people like you after May next year.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Doracity82(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abdul05:
Look at those idle bastards. .. grin grin

Zombidients don't worry about them they will be sentenced to death by hanging. .. grin grin grin > grin

South east must burn to ashes.. grin grin

Before south east burn to ashes, you and your worthless generations will be wipe out. Efulefu
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by BeanX(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
They will suffer so much that they will wish they weren't born, they get mind kill a lieutenant? Omo they should just bid goodbye to the earth because they will never survive the torture they will get

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Digriz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I will never vote Obi that could only increase Anambra IGR by a mere 18% in 8 years

I won't vote for Obi that poverty level In Anambra shoot up right under his watch

Lekki Free Trade Zone that is established by Tinubu dwarves the beer factory Obi invested Govt money in even though his family get shares for the Brewery. In a sane clime we want our country to be, Obi will go for jail for that.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Peter Obi have nothing to offer Nigeria
and Nigerians
nobody needs your vote.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by CSTRR: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I will never vote Obi that could only increase Anambra IGR by a mere 18% in 8 years

I won't vote for Obi that poverty level In Anambra shoot up right under his watch

Lekki Free Trade Zone that is established by Tinubu dwarves the beer factory Obi invested Govt money in even though his family get shares for the Brewery. In a sane clime we want our country to be, Obi will go for jail for that.

Peter Obi have nothing to offer Nigeria
and Nigerians
Your IQ is the size of an amoeba.

So why has tinubu not brought the same free trade zones to other South West states.?

Afterall, he basically installed many of them.

Why is ogun state, languishing under high debt, poor physical infrastructure, and poor payment of pensions and gratituies.

The eleyi of ogun state was installed by Tinubu na.
And it is just next door to Lagos.
Why is the macroeconomics of that state so abysmal?

Why is the tinubu "brilliance" only restricted to a Lagos that have been a foremost city since 1872?

Most of the major landmarks in Lagos, which of them did tinubu build?

You want such a wasteman to govern a financially reckless Nigeria.

You are an enemy of progress.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by drlateef: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Go school....no.
I will rather be Tinubu Agbero

Shut up!!! Refer to the message and not typographical errors. You are shameless sympathisers of terrorists and you want your chief sympathiser to rule over Nigeria. God forbid evil!!! Obi will never win. IPOB have already destroyed any chance of Obi winning the election. Good gift to Tinubu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by IyanuDeb(f): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nigeria and no regulations, you aren't supposed to publish the name of a rape victim to the public talk less of uploading a picture
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Digriz:
nobody needs your vote.
He was at Tinubu's gate on the 25th begging for food... what do you expect?
What Tinubu doesn't know is that he wasted his rice, tomato and onion on a wrong person that may not make it to February
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by zhirkovrado(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Beasts in human form. Cutting off innocent people's dreams. Imagine the pains the lady underwent to be where she was. Imagine the trauma the family may be going through.
Oh Lord I vehemently pray against this omen in Jesus name. If you believe type amen!

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by caracas: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

When Nigerian Army are done with them... They would wish they died instead

When Kadirah Ahmed asked Obi to call IPOB and ESN a terrorist group... Obi went on to defend them live on camera, he even spoke on the murder of Professor Akunyili how thugs were responsible

When Wike dealt with them in Rivers State this same hypocrite started attacking Wike

The hieght of insult on the collective intelligence of Nigerians is how this Biafra or death Ipob sympathisers have suddenly joined Labour Party, issuing threats to anyone

Stewpidity is your calling….
So I don’t blame you for most of your dumb comments
IPOB ARE NOT CRIMINALS, no matter what you n your likes do to paint them black we reasonable Nigerians know they are not criminals
If you like keep attaching every crime in the sout East to IPOB .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

grin
Same way you guys boosted about Faela or whatever his name is before the igbos voted him into relegation in 1998. We know the chester beaters here, February go clear your doubt
Obi have nothing to offer Nigeria

I thought Obi will challenge Soludo when Gov. Soludo said the things below

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/full-text-soludos-statement-on-peter-obi/%3famp

Obi performance as the Gov of Anambra State was horrible.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

I don choose the best option

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by blackmantis: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Oxtertee:
This guys don buy big wahala, you killed a whole 2 star luietenant.

shocked shocked shocked

Not that she was summarily shot....but humiliated and tortured, They would wish for death.

Update: she was rescued alive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by bdon123(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

Are you still justifying this guys after series of confessions
There has never been any confession.Infact as far as m concerned,unknown gunmen are criminals that should be shot at sight...i do not support d needless loss of lives .Ipob on d other hand are wat buhari programmed to be..... herdsmen are vampires...they kill pregnant women n remove unborn child to drink d blood.And till date buhari hasnt condemned them.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by asanausana91: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
yahoodetector:
Thank God that they have been arrested!

DenreleDave, You must be very stewpid to involve Peter Obi into this

why not? Peter Obi said they are not killers.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
drlateef:

Shut up!!! Refer to the message and not typographical errors. You are shameless sympathisers of terrorists and you want your chief sympathiser to rule over Nigeria. God forbid evil!!! Obi will never win. IPOB have already destroyed any chance of Obi winning the election. Good gift to Tinubu.
grin your pain is inconsequential. Tinubu can only win if and only if Funsho Williams comes back alive. Even at that, he can only win the iragbeji town president.
Get use to addressing Obi as Mr President, cos he will rule you and your generation of foolishness a whole lot of 8 years. Deal with that
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Doracity82(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

I rather be agbero that doesn't kill my people than be an educated or illiterate Igbo man dt kills his family and his people
Whether you like it or not, Yorubas will always be inferior to Igbos. We don buy your family land finish.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Akanbimi: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Their families should just view their pics well now and save it. That's the last time they'll be seeing them
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
CSTRR:

Your IQ is the size of an amoeba.

So why has tinubu not brought the same free trade zones to other South West states.?
I can see you are very dumb?

Did Tinubu rule any other state apart from Lagos in the South West?The joke is on you though grin

Bitterness don make some of una foolish

Obi develop Anambra but had to build his malls in Abuja and PH after developing Onitsha and turning it to Singapore

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Naustine(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
The case of the female army officer happened in enugu..but these guys u posted here were arrested in imo....
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
shawante:
Dem get mind rape a whole lieutenant.. By the time the army boys are done with them even free toto dem no go wan Bleep again for their life

Haha these ones don't usually stand trial in court. They're wasted immediately after they've been severely tortured.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Doracity82(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
YorubarLord:
Amen, the zoo (Yoruba land) must burn to Ashes
Chái.... Why nah
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Obi have nothing to offer Nigeria

I thought Obi will challenge Soludo when Gov. Soludo said the things below

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/full-text-soludos-statement-on-peter-obi/%3famp

Obi performance as the Gov of Anambra State was horrible.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

I don choose the best option
Igbos have respect for authorities moreso we don't wash our dirty lining outside, I guess Obi disappointed you by not exchanging banters with soludo..... brothers don't fight before enemies.
How many times have Bulaba challenged all his critics?
Keep standing on a sinking sand, by February you must have gone down below
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hopexter(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Go school....no.
I will rather be Tinubu Agbero

Being an Agbero is better than being an ipob Terrorist or unknown gun men. Keep defending those killers, it will get to your family soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique justwise oam4j

Front page material..

Ip0bs and igbos at large have refused to comment on this bcox it is a family affair.. They shout on top of their voice if anything happened in Lagos or in the north but when it comes to their brothers killing themselves and outside, they run into their shell and will refuse to speak up...

May what Ip0b does to people befall any igbos that have refused to condemn this evil behaviour from Ip0b..

Nigeria will be at peace in Jesus name.. Amen
lmaoo its only online I see majority of yorubas dey attack the igbos…

they’re real life cowards.

if you’ve been in lagos you would know igbos dominate popular markets frm oladipo to alaba to Lagos Island(idumota) infact they worship us.

Even these Lagos yoruba landlords prefer to rent out shops and buildings to Igbo men and that’s facts.

I guess a faceless forum is just were cowards with envy and jealousy vent their anger grin
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Tflex01: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:
So she was Igbo visiting home for the Christmas.

OK.

Yes. Imagine!

They raped and killed her and made a video.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by CSTRR: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I can see you are very dumb?

Did Tinubu rule any other state apart from Lagos in the South West?The joke is on you though grin

Bitterness don make some of una foolish

But Tinubu installed many of them na.

He even said it himself.

Infact, that is one of the things you tinubu clowns use to brag for him.

That he has installed a lot of politicians and they are behind him.
Abi no be so.

Ofcourse, his brilliance should be visible in other South West States as well.
They are his boys na.

Lagos is what it is , inspite of Tinubu, not because of him.

Infact, with significantly less corruption and more vision, Lagos should be impacting far more on the lives of its citizens.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by asanausana91: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
These are the people Peter obi said he will give amnesty.
How will the Nigerian military feel when these animals are allowed to walk free? How will the mother of this soldier feel when she see these terrorists swimming in millions given to them by Peter Obi in the name of amnesty?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Maliqcious: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abdul05:
Look at those idle bastards. .. grin grin

Zombidients don't worry about them they will be sentenced to death by hanging. .. grin grin grin > grin

South east must burn to ashes.. grin grin
Burn to ashes were maiduguri no burn they use your 6well even some men for that way they Bleep up

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Didijiji: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
instant killing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.