Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested (86980 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Maxxim: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
So dem later killed the lady smh lipsrsealed
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by historic: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

When Nigerian Army are done with them... They would wish they died instead

When Kadirah Ahmed asked Obi to call IPOB and ESN a terrorist group... Obi went on to defend them live on camera, he even spoke on the murder of Professor Akunyili how thugs were responsible

When Wike dealt with them in Rivers State this same hypocrite started attacking Wike

The hieght of insult on the collective intelligence of Nigerians is how this Biafra or death Ipob sympathisers have suddenly joined Labour Party, issuing threats to anyone

When kwankwaso talked about your Tinubu you weren't found anywhere to attack him but here you are spewing trash against obi... Coward!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by colestephan86: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
https://www.nairaland.com/7501545/unknown-gunmen-kidnap-female-soldier

https://twitter.com/IjeleSpeaksNaij/status/1608479469878009856?t=y4dPffhESGiNJy9UrV6mIg&s=19
Rest assured that majority of those funding these gun men are fellow Igbos doing businesses in various part of the country

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by OlawaleBammie: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Go school....no.
I will rather be Tinubu Agbero

Go home to celebrate Xmas...no

I wil rather celebrate it in agberoland than in Anambra grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
vatiqan:
@Op, thanks for the piece of good news, but woe betide you, for the vile inside of you against your 'perceived enemies'. Your style of News reportage, happens to be the worst I have ever seen on Nairaland!

Woe awaits ur family

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by bayelsaowei(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
Very good..what are they still breathing for ?

Wicked men.. the army should pay them back in kind..

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Atleast Anambra became the number 1 state in education and commerce...under him.
What type of foolish talk is this? How's this an achievement?

You see am right, when I tell you guys Peter Obi performance as a Governor is woeful,cause I don't understand how u go dey tell me say this is an achievement.

MrGlobe:
Nothing exactly my brother. I posted a thread earlier comparing him with Theodore orji of Abia state and everybody agreed he is worse. I went to Awka the capital and it was an eyesore. No roads, no planning, no infrastructure etc. There is absolutely no govt in anambra state.

Peter Obi performance is more terrible thanthatlf Theodore Orji.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

I'm sorry bro, you can't fool me.

chuksikem:

u hv said it all, sentiments played a major role whenever we elect our leaders, Obi is a monumental failure in all aspect, am sorry to say but its true, God bless our state.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by bayelsaowei(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

This news totori my belle. How come they are not fighting their fellow man. Bunch of cowards.
really bunch of cowards..I wonder what they are fighting for..
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique justwise oam4j

Front page material..

Ip0bs and igbos at large have refused to comment on this bcox it is a family affair.. They shout on top of their voice if anything happened in Lagos or in the north but when it comes to their brothers killing themselves and outside, they run into their shell and will refuse to speak up...

May what Ip0b does to people befall any igbos that have refused to condemn this evil behaviour from Ip0b..

Nigeria will be at peace in Jesus name.. Amen
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by depure(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nigerian are the cause of there problems too much of hate it's Nigerian army they raped not Igbo army nairaland please I taught you have got moderator even the headlines carried hate speech

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
kessdivine4all:

Op thunder fire your papa nyash. What concerns Peter Obi with criminals. How many Yoruba holigans have you asked Tinubu to caution, you will never see good in your miserable life

But u blame tinubu for agbero, so why can't we blame obi for his ipob gunmen
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by 4ward4: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

https://twitter.com/IjeleSpeaksNaij/status/1608479469878009856?t=y4dPffhESGiNJy9UrV6mIg&s=19

Get Peter Obi out of your useless mouth… You are old enough to know Better , but for your selfish gain you need attach the man .

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by CSTRR: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
They said Tinubu brought up many people.

Please o, which of those people have gotten international appointment after a stint with govt?

If they can give me one, I will vote for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hammerT: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
THOSE KIDNAPPERS SHOULD BE GIVEN THE SAME TREATMENT OF BOKO HARAM BOYZ, ANYTHING LESS, WILL RESULT IN ORDER FOR IMMEDIATE KILLING OF CAPTURED ARMY OFFICERS IN A GRUESOME WAY.

U KNOW, THEM GO STILL CATCH ANOTHER OFFICER, SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM AND SOME OF YOUR OFFICERS WILL BE USED TO REVENGE.

THIS IS STRICTLY BUSINESS, NO SENTIMENT, NO DISCRIMINATION.

KEEPING IT REAL, SO DONT FUCUK AROUND.

DO U HEAR ME.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by OlawaleBammie: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Hero PLC I guess was built in your father's hut?
Let's hear one thing Tinubu has done to iragbeji to help elevate his people from their miserable lives
U no get sense, hero beer palour is for Anambra, mall is for him, he can't build the beer palour in somewhere else other than Anambra grin
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Slurity(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
These are the people Obi claimed that they are harmless and should not be outlawed or name terrorists. Zombidients has no sense at all. Nigeria president my foot
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:

You see am right, when I tell you guys Peter Obi performance as a Governor is woeful,cause I don't understand how u go dey tell me say this is an achievement.
I'm not surprised that Human capital development to you is not an achievement, it shows the type of people we share a country with.
But your demi god empower you people by instituting you at every bus stop to be extorting drivers and people doing legitimate businesses, to you that's development as long as the fallacy " the state IGR increased" .
I can't have a discussion with someone with such a stup.id mentality

Peter Obi performance is more terrible thanthatlf Theodore Orji.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

I'm sorry bro, you can't fool me.

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Skyeyeye: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
shawante:
Dem get mind rape a whole lieutenant.. By the time the army boys are done with them even free toto dem no go wan Bleep again for their life
Lol. Army go cut their pencils. Good riddance!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by osazsky(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

I rather be agbero that doesn't kill my people than be an educated or illiterate Igbo man dt kills his family and his people
my bro na the same thing...opportunity never come to show ur talent..all miscrants are terrorist..get a life

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by drololaaof: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Bad information there was no news that the army officer was killed. She was said to have been molested traumatized.
Thank God and kudos to military for rescuing her and caught the useless gun men

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Parachoko: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Atleast Anambra became the number 1 state in education and commerce...under him. That's human capital development.
Name one of such your demi god did in Lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/6959386/list-tinubu-achievements-education-when#109742646

We sane Nigerians will follow the advise on Chuksikem

chuksikem:

u hv said it all, sentiments played a major role whenever we elect our leaders, Obi is a monumental failure in all aspect, am sorry to say but its true, God bless our state.
You're only supporting Obi because he is an Igbo man.

joeyfire:
Anambra state is suffering because Peter Obi is busy with his day job as GEJ's Personal Assistant. Despite his boy -boy work in abuja, he has not been able to attract anything meaningful to the state from the centre. Anambra has suffered terrible, corrupt, clueless and backward leadership since back when. Besides the brief spark of Ngige there's been nobody else to write home about. From Mbadinuju, Andy Ubah to Peter Obi. I am hearing that the next person who will likely take over is Ifeanyi Uba of Capital Oil cry cry. We don suffer o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DenreleDave(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
iSense247:
Did they killed the lady?

Yes
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Chekwume16(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hang them by their balls until they are dead
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by Slurity(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
CSTRR:
They said Tinubu brought up many people.

Please o, which of those people have gotten international appointment after a stint with govt?

If they can give me one, I will vote for Tinubu.
Tinubu don't need your vote to win. People like you never voted for Buhari both first and second term but Buhari never lose in both terms
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hammerT: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chekwume16:
Hang them by their balls until they are dead

THEM GO STILL HANG THE SOLDIER OR POLICE THEY WILL CATCH NEXT.

ORDINARY 3 PEOPLE AND YOU THINK IT IS OVER?

THAT IS NOT THEIR WHOLE GANG.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Parachoko:

I'm not surprised that Human capital development to you is not an achievement, it shows the type of people we share a country with.
But your demi god empower you people by instituting you at every bus stop to be extorting drivers and people doing legitimate businesses, to you that's development as long as the fallacy " the state IGR increased" .
I can't have a discussion with someone with such a stup.id mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by DispatcherLagos: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Slurity:
Tinubu don't need your vote to win. People like you never voted for Buhari both first and second term but Buhari never lose in both terms
Falae said that in 1998. Where is he today?
Iragbeji vegetable is going home. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hammerT: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Yes

THE LADY WAS KILLED?

WHERE IS HER CORPSE?

I DONT TRUST ANYTHING NIGERIA, THOSE BOYZ MAY STILL BE INNOCENT.
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by lampi: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Calling Peter obi name is an indication this was the act of APC aimed at deformation his name.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by hammerT: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
IF YOU ARE NIGERIA ARMY, STAY AWAY FROM SE.

WHETHER YOU ARE IGBO OR NOT. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IGBO.

THEY WONT LISTEN TO U, ONCE THEY CATCH YOU.

THE LAND IS ANGRY AND IT WILL ONLY GET WORST.

THE NIGERIA ARMY WILL BE ROUNDLY DEFEATED AND FACED HEAD ON.

THE FIGHT IS ALREADY LOADED
Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by erico2k2(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Peter obi should be held responsible for Igbos calamities.... He knows them too well but have refused to co-operate with Nigerian govt to fish them out.

If you think I am lying, this is what Peter obi said with his mouth on a live broadcast...

when the North labelled Those terrorist Bandit, did you say same?yah lot are killing yourselves in th name of tribalism, I feel sory for you lot cos from where I am standing, Only Broke people business tribalism. When Devido with all his richness and family influence went to Chioma, nobody cough. Obasanjo son married a girl from Sapele no one shout. CONTINUE

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested by RichAbujaGuy: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
dettolgel:

Where did you get the feeling that Igbos are not against kidnapping going on around the region?

A times I wonder how some of you guys are filled with so much hatred that you can't even think properly.

Can you ask yourself who are the most affected by the activities of hoodlum in a given area if not the indigenes ?

On the issue of whether it is ipob or not that is immaterial because every sensible human would condemn what is wrong in its entirety no matter who the perpetrator is.

My advice to you if you truly want to prosper in this coming year you had better get rid of wickedness and hypocrisy that are currently running deep in your blood. grin

May the devil never possessed us with such an amount of wickedness, amen.

I get your points loud and clear but the majority of the Igbo tribe should not let a small group of terrorists, criminals, separatists make them stay at home, close their shops and businesses, and prevent their families from abroad from visiting in peace during this time of the year. Someone on NL recently posted and lamented that devout worshipers can't even hold religious revivals in the SE. The guy in Finland may be worse than the one dining on watery beans these days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.