Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise (37569 Views)

Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? / I Insulted This Yoruba Girl And Igbo Guy On Facebook / Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by EnterpriseMan: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bro you went too far, Even if you were angry you don't send such messages as a man. The message tire me self, almost as if she responded the way a man should and you the opposite. But give her space for today and apologize tomorrow morning! let your message be the first thing she sees
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Veezy4u(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Guy tell us what really happened before all these, from there you'll get better suggestions on how to make your next move. If you don't mind, tell us a little about yourself and her,
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by joyandfaith: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
Eyin fans mi Ema gba mi kee

��������

Sex is not love. Girls learn to control your hormones. That is why virgins have hymen. Loose it carelessly and feel guilty anytime virginity is being mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by KaptainAfrika: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Money and good pen!sing.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by SmartyPants(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Openair:

Boss, if those chats were sent today, I'd advise you don't chat or call her tonight. Send her a text tomorrow morning, something like: Good morning (her name), the way I treated you yesterday wasn't right, I was wrong and I'm sorry about it.... Call her later in the day (about 7pm there about), if she picks up the call; ask her how her day went, how she's doing and wish her a good night sleep. Keep the convo short and brief. If she doesn't pick up, send her a text, something like; Hi (her name) called but seems you busy, hope your day went well and work was less stressful. Just wanted to say hi, have a good night sleep (her name).... The next morning, send her a good morning text, when it's lunch time, send her money to buy lunch (if you have her account number), then send her a text; Hello (her name), trust work is going good. Thought about you and decided to buy you lunch, sent something to your account, please get yourself something..... Later in the day, still call if she picks up, make it short and brief, when it's weekend, you can now talk about how you fumbled.

All this hard work for what.

It's only one of two things. She loves him so much that she's able to forgive him. Or she doesn't love him enough to forgive him.

If it is A, then any sign of remorse will be accepted eventually. If it is B, nothing he does will work - even if she comes back she will never be the same girl you dated before.

So OP simply send her a heartfelt apology, then give her space. One call/text per day. If she rejects it, leave it till the next day.

But sincerely I would not advise anyone to date the OP.

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by FireUpNow(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Use the same mouth you used in insulting her to apologize to her. End of story
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by tollyboy5(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Prettygirl200:
That's not true, am not sure the girl did anything to him, if she did he would have said it. The words he used on her are too harsh
Senseless people turned redpill to another thing.

I'll rather tag myself as an OG instead of redpill.

I can't say such words to lady, never!
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by jaxxy(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
u deserve each other
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by iammolise(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Octobertwentysix:

You've said it all, no need wasting time on such people, no matter how angry I get I mind my words, because hurtful words when spoken can never be taken back no matter how hard you try, the pain will linger for a long time even after reconciliation. I hate regrets so I try my best not to do things I would regret, some times we may not have the opportunity to right our wrongs.
On point man, wound of the heart never truely heals.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Johnchrix(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
I hearby promote you to a higher Level or Rank in the red pillers society.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
That "lol" get plenty meaning lmao grin

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by felzokugo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ur mumu no dey finish??

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Enemyofpeace: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Send me her number, let me call and beg her for you

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

��������

grin grin grin grin grin grin shameless Redpiller wannabe grin grin I love how she really humbled a frustrated dwarf like u grin grin grin grin grin

U expected her to rant like a market woman just like u are doing right? No boy, she is more matured and intelligent than u grin grin grin grin

I can see u are very frustrated and tired of life already, I hope she turns down your apology so u can finally go to Third Mainland Bridge and do the needful grin grin grin grin he-goat grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by SlyFoxxY2K23: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lol oga these insults are too heavy. You never say such things to a girl unless you’re 100% sure you’re done with her and won’t go back begging like a dog.

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Franklydes(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
"Lol" where una dey so this mad people dey date sef

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by SlyFoxxY2K23: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

grin grin grin grin grin grin shameless Redpiller wannabe grin grin I love how she really humbled a frustrated dwarf like u grin grin grin grin grin

U expected her to rant like a market woman just like u are doing right? No boy, she is more matured and intelligent than u grin grin grin grin

I can see u are very frustrated and tired of life already, I hope she turns down your apology so u can finally go to Third Mainland Bridge and do the needful grin grin grin grin he-goat grin grin grin grin

Lol no be una dey find true love up and down? A man truly in love can be very emotional which can lead to such outbursts when he feels betrayed.

Just from this screenshot messages I can tell 2 things about their relationship;

1. he really likes this girl die.

2. Whatever she did to offend him involves another guy.

I guarantee you these two things are true. This is the talk of a jealous and emotional man in love. I know because I’ve been there too. Long time ago sha grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by perdollar(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
How old r u heartbreaker?
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by DesChyko: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Guy, she replied you with 'Lol' after all the rants.

You ain't coming back from that my Gee. cry

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by VawulenceProMax: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

��������
you owe her no apology. She is a manipulative LovePeddler. She knows that ignoring you will get you more infuriated and you will end up saying more things that she will use as a back up . She did that on purpose. Don't fall for these hoes tricks

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by wole212(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Haaa eleyi ti poju.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by rajiedreez: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
The relationship is over already
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by franksam2009: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Petty guy
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Olahmi05: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
OTIlLO. Bro Pray about it and beg her..
If it your's she will come back.
No kill yourself because of a girl.
But why you go abuse pesin Pekin like that.
Is not done like that Bro. WHERE IS THE LOVE ?
BRO LEARN HOW TO CONTROL YOURSELF.
GOD WILL HELP YOU.
VOTE FOR PETER OBI
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Popeonah(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
Abeg make una answer
Leave her till after election
Or give me her number for hook up
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Todaymedia: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
You are a bad Product to sell, Wike tell Atiku as Ex-President Obasanjo endorsed Peter Obi ahead of 2023 presidential election (VOTE WISELY)

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjCHGzLxry0

Please � don't forget to subscribe to my channel
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by tfelicityk(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Same way you insulted her.
Same way you should use to apologise to her...
Let us always be patience and control our anger whenever we are angry...
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Odebayo4010(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Openair:

Boss, if those chats were sent today, I'd advise you don't chat or call her tonight. Send her a text tomorrow morning, something like: Good morning (her name), the way I treated you yesterday wasn't right, I was wrong and I'm sorry about it.... Call her later in the day (about 7pm there about), if she picks up the call; ask her how her day went, how she's doing and wish her a good night sleep. Keep the convo short and brief. If she doesn't pick up, send her a text, something like; Hi (her name) called but seems you busy, hope your day went well and work was less stressful. Just wanted to say hi, have a good night sleep (her name).... The next morning, send her a good morning text, when it's lunch time, send her money to buy lunch (if you have her account number), then send her a text; Hello (her name), trust work is going good. Thought about you and decided to buy you lunch, sent something to your account, please get yourself something..... Later in the day, still call if she picks up, make it short and brief, when it's weekend, you can now talk about how you fumbled.

Did you go to Love school,because the way you're demonstrate make me laugh
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Nyanabo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Baba Werey grin

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by RestructureNig2: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
OP you be mumu
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by mayorkent(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lol, that barnie clearly hold you tight .. see as you day spew messages all over..
She know say she get your remote control ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.