Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise (37542 Views)

Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? / I Insulted This Yoruba Girl And Igbo Guy On Facebook / Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Prettygirl200(f): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zonefree:

The one that involves sending her money is better abi undecided

This gender, una too like money embarassed
Lol even the first one involved money too na, but by the way why would he insult her in that manner.

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Prettygirl200(f): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
That guy is toxic and caustic.
Exactly it's not true
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Sucre6: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Look at you typing and deleting messages, sending voice notes and ranting like you are having a crampy menstruation, you sound liked a whimp, a simp and a b!tch,

Look how the girl handled you like a pro,

All you got after all your rant, is a lol

She's the boss here grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Sucre6: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
heartbraker:
1man down bro abeg Wetin i foto do

Red pill never thought u to insult ladies, u sounded like a matured simp craving for validation or trying to stamp authority, immediately u start doing this, just know that u ain't man enough,

Al you have to do now, is lock up and let things sort themselves out, if she comes back, then sort things out, don't go begging, u will only be seen as a needy nigga.

Work on yourselves bro, you nag like a lady, no girl likes a nagging dude, its irritating

10 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Nonywendy(m): 1:39am On Jan 03, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
is that why you blame redpill on your previous thread, cause redpill doesn't teach you to be emotional bitch ,the girl seems more matured than you, a simple "lol" shattered you , anyways,the deed has been done ,move on.
op is a simp pretending to be a redpiller

6 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Nonywendy(m): 1:40am On Jan 03, 2023
Fakbrown:
Redpillers one man down, I repeat one man down
he is a simp hiding under disguise of a redpiller

4 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Bimffo(m): 3:05am On Jan 03, 2023
You be real Weyrey grin grin
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by linearity: 3:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
You don't know girls very well. Just call her back and ask her to meet you at a joint. They like going out. Make her laugh and that's all. She'll come.

While you are with her, don't even bring up the matter. She'll later bring it up herself in a gentle manner. You can then say sorry but don't be mushy about it or start cringing before her.
But next time, try to respect other people be they male or female. How would you feel if she said she regretted having sex with an ugly man like you who couldn't even satisfy her in bed? Even if you were handsome and good in bed you would start doubting yourself a bit from that day. grin

He called her a slut, ashawo and a cheap riff rat, so whatever you want, she will never forget those insults.

More so, she was mature and played deaf to the insults, it takes maturity to overlook such thing.

If he foolishly go back, the lady will have an opportunity to plot and implement her pay back and the OP won’t find it funny.

Best is to move on!

6 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by techWriter3: 4:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Redpillers one man down, I happen one man down
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Mcslize: 4:29am On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
bro is there anything I can still do, abeg I love this so much

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Obaaderemi2: 7:12am On Jan 03, 2023
CandyOps:

You obviously don't have a GF and haven't been in a relationship for a long ass time
You are young. But you obviously don't know the way of young people. Many young people both male and female are treated worse and they still go back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Obaaderemi2: 7:13am On Jan 03, 2023
linearity:

He called her a slut, ashawo and a cheap riff rat, so whatever you want, she will never forget those insults.

More so, she was mature and played deaf to the insults, it takes maturity to overlook such thing.

If he foolishly go back, the lady will have an opportunity to plot and implement her pay back and the OP won’t find it funny.

Best is to move on!
He'll get her back if she really cares about him and he humbles himself.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Obaaderemi2: 7:16am On Jan 03, 2023
Sucre6:
Look at you typing and deleting messages, sending voice notes and ranting like you are having a crampy menstruation, you sound liked a whimp, a simp and a b!tch,

Look how the girl handled you like a pro,

All you got after all your rant, is a lol

She's the boss here grin
The girl knew he would come back on his knees. Thing is she would take him back because she sees him as a baby.

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Divay22(f): 8:19am On Jan 03, 2023
Take him back, so he can finish her next time abi undecided
I dislike guys that don't know how to control their emotions...what a girl is suppose to do that's what you'll be doing....

He's a red flag..
Let him go grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Kreddy: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2023
Prettygirl200:
This one is better, oga op take this one!!!

see them na food they know foodie. Even if someone abuses your mother as long as he gives you food or send you lunch case don close...tahhh

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by sslcrypt: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

You be ode, just move on. Nothing can be changed, the way you mentioning love shows how weak you are. You love her yet look at the words you use, very weak guy. It's broken let her be

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by elipheleh(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2023
The best thing to do now is the waiting game. Do not apologise.

The second you apologise it is game over.

I repeat, do not contact her. At the same time, do not block her. Give her 1 to 2 weeks, and she she will call back to guilt trip you. Don't soft pedal, but instead, you insist that you are right and never apologises to anybody.

If you follow this strictly, it won't take more than 2 more days and she will apologise to you and you will have the power back in the relationship.

But if this doesn't work, you never apologise. Be ready to look for another woman. Real men never apologises.

Apology is highly unattractive to women.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Candidlady: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
yeeh redpill don spoil me ooo

interesting
redpill taught you all dis
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Linixo: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
is that why you blame redpill on your previous thread, cause redpill doesn't teach you to be emotional bitch ,the girl seems more matured than you, a simple "lol" shattered you , anyways,the deed has been done ,move on.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by YoungLionken(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Isn't it shameful that you were talking more than your woman??

Real men don't talk too much, they act cool..

You're not just a simp but an idiat...

3 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Offpoint1: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ok
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
Yes. Send her like N500K, then still write apology on all sites

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Buhari4sale: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
You rẹ foolish fool for talking to a lady like this.. Especially oloso for that mater like you called her in your chat.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by CheapHomes1: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

What do you love so much?
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hiw do you tell an ashawo how much for a nite?
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Elidrisy20: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
No sorry,
No thank you,
Tell her to go f@@rk herself.

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Robertgreene1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Interesting...
But u fvcked up big time bro..u Neva tell a girl.."U whatever for having sex wit u"...sex that if she refuses now..u will still complain..C'mon bro that's too Petty na...

In my own case..I told my girl..very good girl she is..that I don't believe in true love..that it's all about interests..and she's been sulking ND ignoring me since then
Was I wrong fam?

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by abobote: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tell her say na play, I don't like telling women sorry, my wife don complain tire. She is used to it now

I don't talk anyhow like you though

4 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Offpoint1: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
bro abeg talk to me like say i just want to test to see her reaction
Give me her contact let me help you talk to her
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by FashionCookie(f): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Gba u for wetin?
According to your fellow redpillers...don't b a SIMPle man.

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Centurion101: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
She deserves better than you, move on

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by iamoyindamola(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
Eyin fans mi Ema gba mi kee

��������
If she forgive you no chip anything from her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.