Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise (37577 Views)

Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? / I Insulted This Yoruba Girl And Igbo Guy On Facebook / Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Rickcutie(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweating over a woman is no red pill trait. They are not worth the stress at the end of the day. Apologise to her for offending her and move on with your life. Have an abundance mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by tabaralph: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
bro is there anything I can still do, abeg I love this so much
Your mumu na imported one, stop smoking unripe weeds you won’t listen, where was your brain when you are typing this trash, the girl suppose to arrange for you add hypo to your drink, if any man type this for your sister how will you feel…Yeye sombory
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by chiboycue: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
h0pze3:
4get about dat bitch grin grin grin

You need to apologize her. You insulted her because she allowed you to sleep with her. Your disagreement with her is not enough reason to her foul names.

If na ya sister Dem insult like that you go like am ?
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by K1995: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
With this your statement, you have done with her already.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Sheekamso(f): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
The issue is not about apologising but why on earth would you call her such degrading name and you still slut shamed her,how would you feel,if she was your female relative...I fear your high level of immaturity....I trust you can't call a lady that knows her worth those names

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Robenna(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
Eyin fans mi Ema gba mi kee

��������

I don't think this can be fixed
Especially after she replied lol to all your insults�
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by NohurryInLife: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

If she forgive you no chip anything from her
Cos iku ni straight ahbi?? grin grin grin grin
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by space9880: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

��������
The lady is obviously more mature than you’re. You talk too much for a man, just man up.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by olamoses75(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
bro is there anything I can still do, abeg I love this so much
you’ll have to visit her, maybe with something you know she cherish. Let her understand you were just being emotional while sending that text. Though I’m not preaching to you to become a simp, but based on the chat screenshot you posted here, you’re at fault here, and you shouldn’t apologize through text.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by iamoyindamola(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
NohurryInLife:

Cos iku ni straight ahbi?? grin grin grin grin
You get am cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Yesboss0009: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
My Gee send her a video of you apologizing with all sincerity . Thank me later
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by NohurryInLife: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You get am cheesy
Though the guy really and truly worble. Na waiting game fit solve this issue now as e be like this. Make en wait see whether the girl loves him that much to forgive him and call herself.

Then if she calls, that means she's forgiven him but just want to hear a little bit of heartfelt I'm sorry from him.

But if guy go dey pick phone go dey beg her, relationship yen ti lo.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by meobizy(f): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nairaland is full of bored children. If na only me dey this forum, this attention seeker for wait till 2083 for response.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Obaaderemi2: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lolachef:
Your brain dey under Ur slippers.
You don't even have a brain to start with. wink

P.S If you did you wouldn't insult someone who hasn't said anything to you.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Lolachef(f): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Obaaderemi2:
You don't even have a brain to start with. wink

P.S If you did you wouldn't insult someone who hasn't said anything to you.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by ERlS(f): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
kushme:

And you had to insult the guy on the girl's behave, huh?
Doing it for the sisterhood, right!

What is the difference between you and the Op?

What dirty sisterhood? what part of, "i blame the lady..." did you not understand?

The guy is clearly a riff raff for displaying such uncouth behaviour. Dishing insults like he is any better. You must be cut from the same uncouth cloth as him for jumping into his defence like a guard dog. Doing it for the brotherhood, right?
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Obaaderemi2: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by kushme: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
ERlS:

What dirty sisterhood? what part of, "i blame the lady..." did you not understand?

The guy is clearly a riff raff for displaying such uncouth behaviour. Dishing insults like he is any better. You must be cut from the same uncouth cloth as him for jumping into his defence like a guard dog. Doing it for the brotherhood, right?

I didn't defend shiiit. What parr of your damn insulting self doesn't understand the similarity between you and the guy?

You better deal with your emotions, too.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Ok12345(f): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
The girl just lol you grin

Guy,it is finished.

I am a lady,when we lol to an insult,that chapter is closed forever.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Streetmovement(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I've never let my anger get to the point where I called out people like this...when I'm angry I cap less but more action, you capped too much here, the other party's can say what they want but I always keep mute cuz I believe when we see face to face it's either they're gonna have regret all up in their faces or fear written all over it but whichever way, I never want to find myself on the side where I'm the one trying to take my words back cuz anything I put out I always stand by it...no going back.

So if you meant it then stand by it but if not then you're a joke of a human being yourself.

On God I always stand by whatever I dish out cool
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by noblechoco(f): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
bro abeg talk to me like say i just want to test to see her reaction
By calling her prostitute

Which kind test is that, CAT abi ?
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by reiddecuti: 12:11am On Jan 04, 2023
dontrulee:

I'm shocked, Simps still exists in this world??

The girl go just dey use you dey laugh.
Omo, I dey laugh here oooo. You be clown, big one. It's good to apologize if you're wrong but all this stress, am sorry me I can't do it. If I apologize and you can't accept it, to hell with you!
This is downgrading your masculinity status mhen. Haaaa, this is hilarious �

Boss, your the only true Nigga who has spoken reality here. OP never know what he's doing to himself if he keeps begging for the girl to accept him. If she finally does, he will be the one to run back to the forum for advice.

A man making himself lower or equal to a lady is the highest crime he can commit and ladies resent such men. That is to say men SIMPing is repugnant to ladies.

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Oduduwa707: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2023
heartbraker:

Baba, you're MADDD! angry
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by idomytin(m): 1:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Wow.. people still get sense , there's hope for the future, see as comment smooth and matured... Thank you .
As for Op,you deserve very hot hungry clap for carry carry talk, you claim redpiller yet dey act like who dey use diapers, becareful... Follow this advice and learn to be man. But don't let this make u simp more as you already is now.
Obaaderemi2:
You don't know girls very well. Just call her back and ask her to meet you at a joint. They like going out. Make her laugh and that's all. She'll come.

While you are with her, don't even bring up the matter. She'll later bring it up herself in a gentle manner. You can then say sorry but don't be mushy about it or start cringing before her.
But next time, try to respect other people be they male or female. How would you feel if she said she regretted having sex with an ugly man like you who couldn't even satisfy her in bed? Even if you were handsome and good in bed you would start doubting yourself a bit from that day. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Lee99: 1:57am On Jan 04, 2023
heartbraker:

��������
Are you in Abuja?
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by OdenKelechi(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2023
DestinyNigga:

I swear if it's me, I will knack her the following day. I will fake apology and even make her think that am really sorry. Before she get herself I don bleep her again and again with reckless abandon grin

grin grin grin grin
You be tout
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Prettygirl200(f): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dybala11:

Whether the woman wronged him or not, this is so immature and wrong deed by the OP.
I thought as much too, why act like a child bc a woman wronged you?
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Prettygirl200(f): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
tollyboy5:

Senseless people turned redpill to another thing.

I'll rather tag myself as an OG instead of redpill.

I can't say such words to lady, never!
I tire ooo my dear, he loves the girl yet he used such words on her? Redpill my fucking foot!!!

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Dybala11(m): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I thought as much too, why act like a child bc a woman wronged you?
Well everyone with their attitude, problem and life sha.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by sharpwriter(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Enny2013:
Chai! U finished d girl fah.
Hmmmm... Seems you're polite to a fault grin
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by OrigeenalSeven: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2023
heartbraker:
I cannot tell her I'm just joking?

oga just say to nack her towtow still dey hungry you to nack
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by OrigeenalSeven: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2023
heartbraker:

PM I get advice to give you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.