Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise (37546 Views)

Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? / I Insulted This Yoruba Girl And Igbo Guy On Facebook / Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by OrigeenalSeven: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Karleb:

Rest. You are not the girl in question.

Wait till your boyfriend will insult, and when he does, don't forgive him. undecided

don't mind that foolish gal
she's a spoilt brat
if you check out na you go see say na small pikin she be
always making senseless comment
na her type go dun chop like two or more breakfast
she go come here come dey form one kind yeye way person no know

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by OrigeenalSeven: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetvie:
You have gone to far undecided That's harsh
lol he want to apologize bkos to nack the babe still dey hungry am is like that gal towtow dey sweet am

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Sweetvie: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:

lol
he want to apologize bkos to nack the babe still dey hungry am
is like that gal towtow dey sweet am
Can you imagine undecided
After that heavy insult lipsrsealed
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by OrigeenalSeven: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetvie:
Can you imagine undecided After that heavy insult lipsrsealed
honestly the guy want sleep with the gal that's why he want apologize and the gal fit no take the heavy insult serious o
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Sweetvie: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:

honestly the guy want sleep with the gal that's why he want apologize
and the gal fit no take the heavy insult serious o
A responsible girl will not take rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by XAUBulls: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
heartbraker:
Eyin fans mi Ema gba mi kee
Lol... grin
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Shugavee(f): 2:02am On Dec 13, 2023
Are you sure this isn’t why you’re single ?
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Bouncing2(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
It says a lot for someone whom you’ve got a fling with to reply with a ‘lol’ to your rants ….mean say you’ve been in a relationship with yourself all along.

Nor reason am,,jus apologize and move on

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? / Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.