Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise (37545 Views)

Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? / I Insulted This Yoruba Girl And Igbo Guy On Facebook / Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by CheapHomes1: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
Eyin fans mi Ema gba mi kee

��������

What caused the quarrel?

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Pickmycall: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
You for ask us for advice before you insult her.Even if she forgive you she no go ever allow you cross the Red sea.
Na her KitKat dey hungry you.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Blazadenise(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Any man that can go this length can physically abuse a lady... If the lady is reading my comment please run far away from him as far as you can run please

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by CaptainAyub: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

��������
Give her money
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by stevnwigw1: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
bro is there anything I can still do, abeg I love this so much
research says that it is when you are angry that the truth is revealed ed, that part of your brain to says truth is triggered, also take note of the things she said that period. Move on or you may regret.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Utanisco(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
You are very stupid
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nairaland sha...your girlfriend...insult. Na wa o.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by CheapHomes1: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Openair:

Boss, if those chats were sent today, I'd advise you don't chat or call her tonight. Send her a text tomorrow morning, something like: Good morning (her name), the way I treated you yesterday wasn't right, I was wrong and I'm sorry about it.... Call her later in the day (about 7pm there about), if she picks up the call; ask her how her day went, how she's doing and wish her a good night sleep. Keep the convo short and brief. If she doesn't pick up, send her a text, something like; Hi (her name) called but seems you busy, hope your day went well and work was less stressful. Just wanted to say hi, have a good night sleep (her name).... The next morning, send her a good morning text, when it's lunch time, send her money to buy lunch (if you have her account number), then send her a text; Hello (her name), trust work is going good. Thought about you and decided to buy you lunch, sent something to your account, please get yourself something..... Later in the day, still call if she picks up, make it short and brief, when it's weekend, you can now talk about how you fumbled.

Must everything be about money?

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
I don't know why Nigerian parents are producing more simps in this country... angry

U used ur hands typed those rubbish and u want her back? angry

Bring ur head make I use pettle pet that ur coconut head...

Nonsense...

4 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Honestfrend: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
See all the insult u rain on someone u claim 2 love..
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by zakkxx: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
God done safe u from fornication and u are here talking nonsense! You know say na runs Bab and u are here talking nonsense; if she give u hiv U will still come to Nairaland for advice! Oga if u cannot stay celibate go and marry! Sickness full every where! Do u thing now that u are fighting she is not sleeping with another man, If u don’t live that girl she go bless u with Hiv so that u go cry well well
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by AsapTeddy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Openair:

Boss, if those chats were sent today, I'd advise you don't chat or call her tonight. Send her a text tomorrow morning, something like: Good morning (her name), the way I treated you yesterday wasn't right, I was wrong and I'm sorry about it.... Call her later in the day (about 7pm there about), if she picks up the call; ask her how her day went, how she's doing and wish her a good night sleep. Keep the convo short and brief. If she doesn't pick up, send her a text, something like; Hi (her name) called but seems you busy, hope your day went well and work was less stressful. Just wanted to say hi, have a good night sleep (her name).... The next morning, send her a good morning text, when it's lunch time, send her money to buy lunch (if you have her account number), then send her a text; Hello (her name), trust work is going good. Thought about you and decided to buy you lunch, sent something to your account, please get yourself something..... Later in the day, still call if she picks up, make it short and brief, when it's weekend, you can now talk about how you fumbled.

Omo...

How una take dey create all these simping text.

Reading the texts alone shows how superdicial and dake they are.

The babe go just they laugh...

The best thing is to apologize with a simple text. " Babe I am sorry"

That's all..

Then ghost her flr 2 months.

After two months...call her and set up a meet.

That's all.

Sending her all these texts will make matters worse.

Well...op na mumu sha..real mumu.

4 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by MrUchenna1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
just say this words and take me later!
Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Please believe me, every word I say is true
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by diogo23: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

��������
My brother this one is too much, if I'm in shoes i won't forgive you

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Scammerr(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
because you are a stupid simp.
heartbraker:
why?

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Divay22(f): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
elipheleh:
The best thing to do now is the waiting game. Do not apologise.

The second you apologise it is game over.

I repeat, do not contact her. At the same time, do not block her. Give her 1 to 2 weeks, and she she will call back to guilt trip you. Don't soft pedal, but instead, you insist that you are right and never apologises to anybody.

If you follow this strictly, it won't take more than 2 more days and she will apologise to you and you will have the power back in the relationship.

But if this doesn't work, you never apologise. Be ready to look for another woman. Real men never apologises.

Apology is highly unattractive to women.

But it is attractive to men abi undecided

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by diogo23: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
h0pze3:
4get about dat bitch grin grin grin
Can you be happy if someone insult your sister like this?

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Nursepepeye(f): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

��������
Tell us how this get to the front page?
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by diogo23: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
Don't she will belittle you a lot because you Bleep up
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Saao(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

��������
lol u really finish the girl but why do u want to apologize because u won't change from insulting her. You get bad mouth abeg
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Honestfrend: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
What did she do 2 u.. That u insulted her like this?
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by gucci20(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

��������

That was too much from you man. Anyways, if she's near you you try take her out on a date, sit her down and apologize to, but, make sure you text her to apologize b4 taking her out. And if she doesn't stay near you. Call her with unknown number and beg a friend of yours to beg her on your behalf. I believe she would listen and forgive you, if she truly loves you. Ire o
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by GoodCane: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

Something must be wrong with you. Even see your chats... You kept writing Rubbish until she responded with a simple Lol, and you want to die. Mumu man. You're arrogant and careless.

That girl is by far more mature than you. You kept ranting on the chat and she was just similing at your stupidity and foolishness. And you have the mind to blame Redpill? U well so?

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by simplepee(f): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lol

Verbal abuse is very hurtful grin

I have never been with any man that insults me, Not as little insult as stupid/fool. Well, I hardly provoke my partner sha. So I wouldn’t know if they are abusive.

If any man tell me those things up there, it’s so over, no amount of apology will make me go back. I love to respect people as much as I can and I expect same treatment.

3 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by mariahAngel(f): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

��������

How often do you insult her like that?
It's pointless apologizing, then repeating the same process again.
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by odaniel1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Damage done already. Any further attempt to seek attention is weakness. But make sure an apology is tendered, and properly too. After that, sit back and watch in soberitude not foolishness. (know the difference o)
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by seanwilliam(m): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

When you’re wrong, learn how to apologize, stop looking for excuses to support your stupidity.

Call her on phone , apologize to her and learn how to be emotional mature next time.

Redpill doesn’t support this

1 Like

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by riczy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
If she is a riffraff, then she is! She is a slut, then forget abt d slut and look for a more decent Lady! Happy new yr!
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by dazzlingd(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

You will insult her over and over again..
Leave her, shes a LovePeddler
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Mina79(f): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
So sorry bro, no remedy just move on.
You went too far!
Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by Ade1177: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:

��������

Bro you don't love her

You just miss her pussy

I'm sure this is not even upto 1 month

Try make friends with atleast 3 to 5 ladies
You'll find you don't miss her atall

With those words you said, doesn't matter whos at fault

It's better you go separate ways

Let her heal with another guy,
You'll find someone better too

If you truly love her and were meant to be
You won't even be able to think of those words let alone say that to another girl

Think of it as your daughter or sister

2 Likes

Re: I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise by GoodCane: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
1man down bro abeg Wetin i foto do

There's nothing you can do. Just move on. You over reacted like a pussy ass simp niggar that you are. Even if she decide to accept you back, she'll never respect you again (that's if she even had respect for you before). Oga move on. And next time, think logically with your brain instead of thinking Emotionally with your Senses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? / Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.