Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday (34401 Views)

You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by zedegit: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
MandelaLives:
It's nature. Babymamaism is the order of nature. See, all animals from rat to bat to fowls to dogs and whales all practice Babymamaism. Only the higher animals insist on marriage. Now, marriage hardly works (bitter truth)

My take: Whether you are married or babymamarried, what matters most is that you raise the children well.

It's difficult to raise level headed children without a father figure unless the woman, herself is a role model and well grounded in principles, practice and discipline.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by davodyguy: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Many of us men as simps and we have who presses our mumu button
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by wiseone28: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:
they will still argue with the OP
Anybody with info to recapture this girl please..

She escape from the Rehab

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by clems88(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

You talk too much.. Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho!

Is not as if you went to buy heaven & earth at the mall, just common #200 coke you went to buy, you are already disturbing our peace.

Nonsense!
Op one of the pained olosho is angry right now oo grin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Etuagievin(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

Is not as if you went to buy heaven & earth at the mall, just common #200 coke you went to buy, you are already disturbing our peace.

Nonsense!
. Hahaha! For you to be this pissed off is an indication that you love those kind of lifestyles.
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by pretydiva(f): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

Nonsense!
So you are one of them abi?? Try get sense. If you like quote me, I won't bother to engage you. You are ignored

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Akalia(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
obinnazy:
So there was no service yesterday due to the cross over night....
So, I had enough rest, woke up, did my laundries, ate something nice before taking a time out to the Mall.
The mall was overcrowded, then I saw a whole lot halfly naked ladies, but the surprising thing was, most them came with their babies, kids and with either their husbands, BFs or baby daddies.

Meaning most of thess halfly dressed ladies are married /Single mothers...

I also notice the influx of teenage girls on shorties accompanied by guys who looked way older.

Here are my conclusions.
1. Guys are the reason why we have alot of babymamas and single mothers.

2., Olosho no go dey, if guys no dey patronize them.

3. 98% of guys Simps
Bro it's not like 98% are simps because they choose to but the power of pussy can hunble a red piller nigga to a simp. I know what I am talking about. Only gays and some bisexual guys are immune to the power of pussy.
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:
Lol. If we talk, they ll say we ate feminists.
Even animals now know men are the problem of this world. Only few are sane. If we conduct IQ and mental test for males on this site, more than 80% ll be admitted to Yaba Psychiatry. Especially the sex depraved ones in romance section. Some can even masturbate by reading a female's username.
Men dating young girls cos they feel they can entice them with money are the cause of babymamaism, aristos, hookups, prostitution etc. In politics, sports etc, it's men that spoil everything. See how better Super Falcon is to Super Eagled? Majority of our politicians especially convicted ones are males. So...where's that dirty harmattan dried headed redpiller boy who's better to be a SIMP in real life cos SIMPs know that they v to behave to enjoy!

Attention seeker oshi!

OP, your head is prolly paining you. Did anyone force them to become a single mother?

Why blame another for the free act or mistake of another?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by seyoops4u: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
make I shock you or add to it, some/most of them no dey wear pain again sef and they'll make it obvious

obinnazy:
So, I had enough rest, woke up, did my laundries, ate something nice before taking a time out to the Mall.
The mall was overcrowded, then I saw a whole lot halfly naked ladies, but the surprising thing was, most them came with their babies, kids and with either their husbands, BFs or baby daddies.

I also notice the influx of teenage girls on shorties accompanied by guys who looked way older.

Here are my conclusions.

3. 98% of guys Simps
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Attention seeker oshi!

OP, your head is prolly paining you. Did anyone force them to become a single mother?

Why blame another for the free act or mistake of another?
Ooobi. I just exposed your type. The op is a good man who's here to expose the ills of people like you.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by seyoops4u: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
I dey talk ahm say in 5/10 years time, there wont be anything like private part again grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Treassured: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lol Very Insightful..
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by seyoops4u: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
you see this statement "Mind your business.", na one of the reasons some of you do what you like and you don't want anyone to question you whether you're morally right or wrong.

I wonder the kind of kids you will raise.. na una type go fix nails and put wig on a 3-year old girl grin grin grin

Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

Nonsense!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Todaymedia: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
A Good Product will always sale itself, Wike tell Atiku after Ex-President Obasanjo endorsed Peter Obi

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjCHGzLxry0
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

Nonsense!

This lady is funny lmao grin

Cha!

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by FashionCookie(f): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
I just laugh when one bros was arguing here with me on one topic of how men are now wise and alpha male...bla bla bla bla.
The thing is, as long as women exist in this world, men will SPEND! No be mouth...if almost everyman in Nigeria is an alpha male,
So who are the men spending on these women? Abegi...na today yansh get centre parting? Go to the males and fashion houses(I ok in one) make una see wetin dey play...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by koby86: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
obinnazy:

So no single picture to assertain this your claim, how can we conclude this now, hmmm, inconclusive

Here are my conclusions.

3. 98% of guys Simps
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by ocloud(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

Nonsense!

Casted. One of them.
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by brutal1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
I agree with your points boss but how do you expect someone not brought up well to raise children well? Raising children is so complex and complicated that the roles both parents play in the upbringing cannot be played by one. E nor get how perfect the woman or the man is, they can't play both roles so at the end na half baked brought up children be the result and those ones are worse. The daughters feel they don't need a man in their life/ cannot be submissive and the boys see women as cheap....it is better not have children at all than to bring up problems.
MandelaLives:
It's nature. Babymamaism is the order of nature. See, all animals from rat to bat to fowls to dogs and whales all practice Babymamaism. Only the higher animals insist on marriage. Now, marriage hardly works (bitter truth)

My take: Whether you are married or babymamarried, what matters most is that you raise the children well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by koby86: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
obinnazy:

Here are my conclusions.

3. 98% of guys Simps

So no single picture to assertain this your claim, how can we conclude this now, hmmm, inconclusive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by toujurs: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pesin daughter have used coochie to carry this mumu, where him no know.

He is now typing nonsense online. Mtcheew. Weak man!!
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:

Ooobi. I just exposed your type. The op is a good man who's here to expose the ills of people like you.

Swerve!

You think you know me?

FYI, I don't live that kind of lifestyle.
Let me clear you, I have on several occasions in the past told runs girls that were pimped to me by friends we were on thrills together to go bath and chill or sleep or go because I don't do them. But that doesn't mean the mu mu OP should blame other people for another person's known action or say 98% of men bla bla bla...

Anyway, you're free to think whatever you feel about me, na your business be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by ruffDiamond: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
obinnazy:
The mall was overcrowded, then I saw a whole lot halfly naked ladies, but the surprising thing was, most them came with their babies, kids and with either their husbands, BFs or baby daddies. You never jam me !I be alpha male + !one small girl wey need card for data under urgency ,I tell am korokoro eyeballs say I need sexy too! Or no deal! Of she agreed! Just get money, but no fall for the nice guy nonsense dey expect you to do, no! That's where all this Simpson nonsense start from! Guys too weak to say their mind,! undecided

Here are my conclusions.

3. 98% of guys Simps
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by bonnyhope: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
obinnazy:

Here are my conclusions.

3. 98% of guys Simps

Men have taken position of women in the homes.

They cannot caution their wives, you see women dressing indecently following their husbands for yansh.

The irony is that the husband will dress well with native.

Tuel to the present crop of men

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by bonnyhope: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
decatalyst:
Only God know what the society will look like in 10yrs time.

The half trained pre-mature (baby-mamas) women gave birth to disasters.

We will see the results of what boys in skinny jeans and girls with multi colored hair have done, in the next 10yrs.

Morals will be dead and buried by then!

The level of immorality among teenagers is alarming.

Married ones are not also left out

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by bonnyhope: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

Nonsense!

Shut up

You are one of those promoting immorality

I wonder what you will teach your children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Babastrong(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
What do you expect when you insist that man must marry only one woman and you know the pen*s is always eager to enter different holes(kpekus), the same way our mouths are always fall for different foods.
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Olam09(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
obinnazy:

Here are my conclusions.

3. 98% of guys Simps

Jokes on you! You're the simp.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by ifihearam: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:
Lol. If we talk, they ll say we ate feminists.
Even animals now know men are the problem of this world. Only few are sane. If we conduct IQ and mental test for males on this site, more than 80% ll be admitted to Yaba Psychiatry. Especially the sex depraved ones in romance section. Some can even masturbate by reading a female's username.
Men dating young girls cos they feel they can entice them with money are the cause of babymamaism, aristos, hookups, prostitution etc. In politics, sports etc, it's men that spoil everything. See how better Super Falcon is to Super Eagled? Majority of our politicians especially convicted ones are males. So...where's that dirty harmattan dried headed redpiller boy who's better to be a SIMP in real life cos SIMPs know that they v to behave to enjoy!

Your above submission lacks validity and starved of the truth.
Are we talking of adult females here who werent raped to be pregnant?
Or did any man put a gun on the head of these girls to be prostitutes?
If men are the cause why arent you a baby mama or a prostitute?

The problem with these girls is greed and urge to be in a class their generation cant afford.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? / My Fiancé Wants To Call It A Quit Because I Don't Relate With His Siblings / Measuring Your Di*k Size: Are You Really Above The Average?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.