Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday (34420 Views)

You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by kelspinall(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
True talk... Nsogbu di

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by EmmaLege: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fahvvy:

Your conclusions are flawed!

1. This is crap sir undecided...
Single mothers are single mother because they CHOOSE to be a single mothers undecided...

First off ...
She slept with a guy she's not married to without protection - a guy she prolly knew wouldn't step up if things goes south - Her choice!

Secondly...
She refused to take any precautions against pregnancy after having unprotected sex - her choice!!

Thirdly ...
When she discovered she was pregnant, she didn't do anything about it - her choice!!

"It's her body, so it's her choice!!"

Why then will you blame another individual for what she decides to do with her body? undecided....

2. Another load of crap sir undecided...

How will an abled bodied adult female choose to sell her body for money and yet you're blaming men? Where's the logic here sir? undecided...

She could be working in a shop as a sales girl or selling anything other than her body, but she choose to take the easy way out by prostituting and yet it's men's fault? Really?!!!!

When will y'all start holding women accountable for their actions?! undecided...

This is equivalent to saying that the rise of fraud is women's fault undecided...

I mean if women refused to date fraudulent guys and started dating guys with legitimate income, they'll be no need to do fraud undecided...

See how that sounds? undecided....

3. I don't know how you came up with these statistics, but lots of men of our generation are sure acting like pussies undecided...

Na still this pussy cause am embarassed

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by achimendy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

You talk too much.. Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho!

Is not as if you went to buy heaven & earth at the mall, just common #200 coke you went to buy, you are already disturbing our peace.

Nonsense!

You're the one saying nonsense my dear.

Don't shy away from the truth. When it comes to things that has to do with you women you'll act as if you dont know what they're saying.

If you're one of those girls that dress irresponsibly pls change this 2023, so your children can grow up to Learn that too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by achimendy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
obinnazy:
So there was no service yesterday due to the cross over night....
So, I had enough rest, woke up, did my laundries, ate something nice before taking a time out to the Mall.
The mall was overcrowded, then I saw a whole lot halfly naked ladies, but the surprising thing was, most them came with their babies, kids and with either their husbands, BFs or baby daddies.

Meaning most of thess halfly dressed ladies are married /Single mothers...

I also notice the influx of teenage girls on shorties accompanied by guys who looked way older.

Here are my conclusions.
1. Guys are the reason why we have alot of babymamas and single mothers.

2., Olosho no go dey, if guys no dey patronize them.

3. 98% of guys Simps

Number 1 is not part of it, but 2 & 3.
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Papichulostunne(m): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
olaztek:
Boys and Girls of nowadays are shameless. I can only blame their irresponsible parents.
I can't imagine my daughter leaving my house half-naked and on dyed hair.
Nonsense

Guy small small chop turkey (talkie).. Wait till you done get grown daughter then make we comw back to this post.. Cho cho cho cho cho..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by dfrost: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
MandelaLives:
It's nature. Babymamaism is the order of nature. See, all animals from rat to bat to fowls to dogs and whales all practice Babymamaism. Only the higher animals insist on marriage. Now, marriage hardly works (bitter truth)

My take: Whether you are married or babymamarried, what matters most is that you raise the children well.

Read what you wrote again. Albeit slowly.
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by dfrost: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Papichulostunne:

Guy small small chop turkey (talkie).. Wait till you done get grown daughter then make we comw back to this post.. Cho cho cho cho cho..

How you lay your bed, that's how you lay on it. Simple.
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
ifihearam:

Are we talking of adult females here who werent raped to be pregnant?
Or did any man put a gun on the head of these girls to be prostitutes?
If men are the cause why arent you a baby mama or a prostitute?

The problem with these girls is greed and urge to be in a class their generation cant afford.
What's that thing your generation can't afford that's making you greedy?
Also, I ll update my previous post. Most rape are done by men especially to minors.
Those adult ladies that fell victim in their love scam where duped emotionally. Soon it ll be a crime on men.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Jerewise332(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

Is not as if you went to buy heaven & earth at the mall, just common #200 coke you went to buy, you are already disturbing our peace.

Nonsense!
One of them!
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Patriotsleague: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

Nonsense!
We must talk against the waywardness, if we don't have good women bringing up kids, then in 15 years, what we will have are yahoo boys, scammers, kidnappers and oloshos everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Papichulostunne(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
dfrost:

How you lay your bed, that's how you lay on it. Simple.

True but them train Cane and Abel well but who spoil spoil. Just do your bid. You and i both know that who want to deathrow dey deathrow.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Honchoslim16(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Once a hoe, forever a hoe
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by milann: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, which Mall is dis?

Hope it is Not Delta Mall, Warri?

because the kind of Scantily dressed Teenage Girls (and some Mature ladies) I see Most times I pass there on Sundays, I just Laff. cheesy smiley
and you ve never fúcked them. smh
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by iTearHerToto: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

Nonsense!
You will be sweet for ritual. That's if they haven't used you yet tongue
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Papadoh(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
obinnazy:
So, I had enough rest, woke up, did my laundries, ate something nice before taking a time out to the Mall.
The mall was overcrowded, then I saw a whole lot halfly naked ladies, but the surprising thing was, most them came with their babies, kids and with either their husbands, BFs or baby daddies.

I also notice the influx of teenage girls on shorties accompanied by guys who looked way older.

Here are my conclusions.

3. 98% of guys Simps

Excuse me, can you explain how you came about your no1 conclusion just from seeing half-naked ladies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Isabi4lov: 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
obinnazy:

Here are my conclusions.

3. 98% of guys Simps
It will shock you to know that those ladies are legally married and their husbands love how they dress , most of them will come with their private cars or uber .

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Jennyclay(f): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
pretydiva:

So you are one of them abi?? Try get sense. If you like quote me, I won't bother to engage you. You are ignored
do I blame you?

You Africans are just bunch of hypocrites undecided. Shior!

You Africans find it very cool when you see a white lady walking around with bum short & crop top BUT always quick to tags your fellow black ladies prostitutes if we walk around with same clothes you admired and worship on a white lady's body.

Continue!
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Fearyourcreator: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
decatalyst:
Only God know what the society will look like in 10yrs time.

The half trained pre-mature (baby-mamas) women gave birth to disasters.

We will see the results of what boys in skinny jeans and girls with multi colored hair have done, in the next 10yrs.

Morals will be dead and buried by then!
I dey fear like this ... The world don turn something else

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by scholes23(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

Nonsense!.

Modified...

For those of you flooding my mention saying rubbish.. I don't blame all of you.

You Africans are just bunch of hypocrites undecided. Shior!

You Africans find it very cool when you see a white lady walking around with bum short & crop top BUT always quick to tags your fellow black ladies prostitutes if we walk around with same clothes you admired and worship on a white lady's body.

Continue!

E be like say this one dey for the mall too grin grin grin

E PAIN AM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by toujurs: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
achimendy:

You're the one saying nonsense my dear.

Don't shy away from the truth. When it comes to things that has to do with you women you'll act as if you dont know what they're saying.

If you're one of those girls that dress irresponsibly pls change this 2023, so your children can grow up to Learn that too.
That bitch is mentally ill, pls ignore her.

She was f*cked and ghosted, by someone she loved with all her mind and body, it's still paining her, and it will continue to pain her till she enters six feet. Ignore her.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Tegabadguy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
obinnazy:

Here are my conclusions.

3. 98% of guys Simps
mind your business,,,, this is 2023
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by GloriousGbola: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Persephone1:
Both genders share the blame please.

Kip kwaiet dia!

Eyin bare mid-riff geng angry
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by dfrost: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Papichulostunne:

True but them train Cane and Abel well but who spoil spoil. Just do your bid. You and i both know that who want to deathrow dey deathrow.

Sure but from 0-17.99 yo, they are under someone's care. Take a stat and see the most wayward ones. They are within that age range. Shame no dey again. We no be saint ooh but... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Kip kwaiet dia!

Eyin bare mid-riff geng angry

Lol... grin

Happy New Year GloriousG
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Madups(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Op you just said it all las las this 98% na them be our problem for nija.
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by toujurs: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
FashionCookie:
I just laugh when one bros was arguing here with me on one topic of how men are now wise and alpha male...bla bla bla bla.
The thing is, as long as women exist in this world, men will SPEND! No be mouth...if almost everyman in Nigeria is an alpha male,
So who are the men spending on these women? Abegi...na today yansh get centre parting? Go to the males and fashion houses(I ok in one) make una see wetin dey play...
For sure a man must spend, alpha male doesn't mean you shouldn't spend or take care of your woman.

But how to be incharge, and avoid manipulations from women. So you don't get taken advantage of. Man gat spend na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Enumerator(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Confirm!
MandelaLives:
It's nature. Babymamaism is the order of nature. See, all animals from rat to bat to fowls to dogs and whales all practice Babymamaism. Only the higher animals insist on marriage. Now, marriage hardly works (bitter truth)

My take: Whether you are married or babymamarried, what matters most is that you raise the children well.
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by chukel(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
obinnazy:

Here are my conclusions.

3. 98% of guys Simps
this must be spar or shoprite Enugu
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by FashionCookie(f): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
toujurs:
For sure a man must spend, alpha male doesn't mean you shouldn't spend or take care of your woman.

But how to be incharge, and avoid manipulations from women. So you don't get taken advantage of. Man gat spend na.
Now you're talking!
That one say man no suppose spend at all grin. I just laugh am..
Alpha male Isonu undecided Talking about manipulation sef, it sure happens but most guys mistake it for love. wink

1 Like

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Dybala11(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:
Lol. If we talk, they ll say we are feminists.
Even animals now know men are the problem of this world. Only few are sane. If we conduct IQ and mental test for males on this site, more than 80% ll be admitted to Yaba Psychiatry. Especially the sex depraved ones in romance section. Some can even masturbate by reading a female's username.
Men dating young girls cos they feel they can entice them with money are the cause of babymamaism, aristos, hookups, prostitution etc. In politics, sports etc, it's men that spoil everything. See how better Super Falcon is to Super Eagled? Majority of our politicians especially convicted ones are males. So...where's that dirty harmattan dried headed redpiller boy who's better to be a SIMP in real life cos SIMPs know that they v to behave to enjoy!
Why are you always bitter though, dem don serve this one heartbreak sotey the heart no get repair again. grin
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Dybala11(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:
Booked to talk sense into irresponsible boys on this site.
Tiwon ba bi e daa, soro ti o lopolo!
(If dem born you well, talk wetin no make sense!).
Weyrey re o. grin
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Dybala11(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:
they will still argue with the OP
Why not??
Or are the men holding the ladies at gun point to become prostitutes??
Both sides have a fair share of the blame jor. Go to apps like BigoLive, Tango etc and see how depraved some of these ladies are, yet you believed that only the depraved men should be blamed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance As He Does Press-Up In Pre-Wedding Photo / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.