Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday (34440 Views)

You won't believe what I saw at the mall yesterday (pics) / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Dybala11(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

When I was in SS2, I once beat up a boy like this. You may be next when I jam you!
Omo, why does this picture resemble that of your husband laidis. grin
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dybala11:

I don't do alcohols, drugs or all those yanmayanma things some guys take arabinrin. Wait sef, how you take know Balablu, you don taste am before?? Don't lie o. grin
Those that tasted it online. Isn't it online as Tinubu's drink but originally made in Brazil. I don educate you small.
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dybala11:

Omo, why does this picture resemble that of your husband laidis. grin
Ma gba eti e!

Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Dybala11(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:
Ma gba eti e!
With that your tiny and bony hands abi?? Efo gbagba ni. grin
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Dybala11(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Those that tasted it online. Isn't it online as Tinubu's drink but originally made in Brazil. I don educate you small.
Agba educator. Sha reduce your intake of Balablu o. E dey cause epilepsy and sudden aging, with symptoms of Parkinson disease. grin
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dybala11:

Agba educator. Sha reduce your intake of Balablu o. E dey cause epilepsy and sudden aging, with symptoms of Parkinson disease. grin
I don't take alcohol. Thanks
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by SenecaTheYonger: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
MandelaLives:
It's nature. Babymamaism is the order of nature. See, all animals from rat to bat to fowls to dogs and whales all practice Babymamaism. Only the higher animals insist on marriage. Now, marriage hardly works (bitter truth)

My take: Whether you are married or babymamarried, what matters most is that you raise the children well.

We are not animals, you sick little bastard. Stop comparing us with dogs and fowl, stupid black devil. No wonder we couldn't form civilized society. We are way above any animal and so should form out own laws. There are a lot of things animals do that we don't do, for example, eat our young ones, or eat shit.

Back then, being a baby mama was an abomination, now look at your ugly ass trying to justify it now using animals.
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dybala11:

With that your tiny and bony hands abi??
Efo gbagba ni. grin
Ok. You ll think it's witchcraft
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Dybala11(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:
I don't take alcohol. Thanks
If not, why are you now behaving like somebody that is drunk?? grin
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by Dybala11(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Ok. You ll think it's witchcraft
The definition of witchcraft no pass wetin you dey do on this forum o. e-winch. grin
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by DonroxyII: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
obinnazy:
So there was no service yesterday due to the cross over night....
So, I had enough rest, woke up, did my laundries, ate something nice before taking a time out to the Mall.
The mall was overcrowded, then I saw a whole lot halfly naked ladies, but the surprising thing was, most them came with their babies, kids and with either their husbands, BFs or baby daddies.

Meaning most of thess halfly dressed ladies are married /Single mothers...

I also notice the influx of teenage girls on shorties accompanied by guys who looked way older.

Here are my conclusions.
1. Guys are the reason why we have alot of babymamas and single mothers.

2., Olosho no go dey, if guys no dey patronize them.

3. 98% of guys Simps
Guys are the Reason why Our Women are Who and What they are !

Nairaland Guys Bashing Girls should be Bashing their Genders!
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by DonroxyII: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
bonnyhope:

Men have taken position of women in the homes.

They cannot caution their wives, you see women dressing indecently following their husbands for yansh.

The irony is that the husband will dress well with native.

Tuel to the present crop of men
Women are also going to War like Men do this days and Men is not enough to Conquer the economy anymore and feed the home ... The level of Testosterone running on each gender is increasing now ... Everyone na Hustler ... grin

So Everyone is a stakeholder is this dispensation and Each Stakeholder has right to his/her World...

Unlike in the olden days where the economy was cheaper and Men can Man their Woman.. Unlike Now ... Once as a Man you can't Can .. Your Woman and Children are out there doing Orishirishi !

Na blood dey run in Our Veins, The sons of Adam can not come and Kill themselves over what the Daughters of Eve wanted to do Because Everyone is making their Monies nowadays !

Even in the olden days Any Woman making Her own Monies is a Queen and Majority usually have Simp as Husband or No Husband at all ... check History !

Economy will humble you as a Man ... This is War and Majority of Women are also in the war front even those Supplying Sex .... So

There is nobody to Blame ... Tough times is it by Capitalists Only few understand the Game!
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by DonroxyII: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Babastrong:
What do you expect when you insist that man must marry only one woman and you know the pen*s is always eager to enter different holes(kpekus), the same way our mouths are always fall for different foods.
and the same way You must Be Eager to Feed Many Mouths and Ensure Economic Sustenance of Many Humans under your Manhood .... ... Why U no add that part na ihm Baffle Me

Na only the Sex Part una care about grin ... typical African Restricted Head tongue
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by DonroxyII: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
toujurs:
For sure a man must spend, alpha male doesn't mean you shouldn't spend or take care of your woman.

But how to be incharge, and avoid manipulations from women. So you don't get taken advantage of. Man gat spend na.
This Post was it before dem take that 5k from your hands or After because Na straight on Point Bro cheesy
Re: What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday by OrigeenalSeven: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mind your business.

You talk too much.. Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho!

Is not as if you went to buy heaven & earth at the mall, just common #200 coke you went to buy, you are already disturbing our peace.

Nonsense!.

Modified...

For those of you flooding my mention saying rubbish.. I don't blame all of you.

You Africans are just bunch of hypocrites undecided. Shior!

You Africans find it very cool when you see a white lady walking around with bum short & crop top BUT always quick to tags your fellow black ladies prostitutes if we walk around with same clothes you admired and worship on a white lady's body.

Continue!

why always you?
this is 2023 ooo if you like don't find something to do with your life
continue to dey enjoy the cheap attention you getting from here till reality will be dawn on you
that time you are wasting here use it to do something meaningful and productive to your life
a word is enough for the wise
I have said my mind and advice to you if you like take it or leave it
very soon you'll face the reality of spending and wasting your time on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.