Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger (32835 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me / Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by deeway200(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
I have done so much for him that we can't recount. I'm amaized that he called me a gold digger.
You should not be AMAIZED but ACORN

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Sirchiboy: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ransomware:

How old are you child
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Kelvin3476: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Messi1:
Shut up you beggar.
BT NA BETA QUESTION SHE ASK U OH
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by eniwhy: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Don't you people have parents?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by gucci20(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
I have done so much for him that we can't recount. I'm amaized that he called me a gold digger.

I disagree to agree with you on that. Is not for a man you had done so much for, calling you a golddigger. Instead, he would have used another word for it.

You ladies should try all ur best to also assist in a relationship, not only the guys doing all the necessary things!!
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

Never settle for less, sis

Lol…seems you are high on nothing. You that hates men have boyfriends? I’m not surprised. Dic.k is sometimes irresistible.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by staga: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?

So what did you give your bf for Christmas?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Capitalismisasc: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

Na g....d..ers like u dey make me dislike naija gurls with passion. Una go carry your entire family wahala put on top person head still dey expect true love. Na una type all this small small boys dey use do ritual ....... *spits* TUEH
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Smartguyboy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
what have you done for him financially?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by 1030(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
If you are not a gold digger, what are you?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Capitalismisasc: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
undecided YOUR BF IS OBVIOUSLY RIGHT, I THINK HE SHOULD JUST END THE FVKING RELATIONSHIP AND MOVE ON THAN KEEPING UP WITH YOUR OVERDEMANDING BS *SPITS* TUEH (LISTENING TO ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME angry
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Smartguyboy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

You type na bleep and move on, only simp will keep you as gf . Because if your parents don’t provide your needs and you are not working you be ashawo

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by orion7: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
moyosore32:

Lol, that’s gotta b ur dad and not boy boyfrnd
Common get out here and ur dumb lies… na new year we just dey enter so
I don’t date poor entitled trashes
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Capitalismisasc: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
StreetFight:

I throway salute, Chief Runs Girl. You cannot bring anything to the table nah, because you are the Menu. Let them continue eating you, you see where they ate Empress reach? You go cry blood
Thank you na man you be
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by diogo23: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
freeborn02:

You will be good for money rituals
Mugu

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by zakkxx: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Madam I hope u are not going back to continue fornication! Women no get sense again oo! You are not entitled to any Christmas money from a man! When men spend money they will demand s.. I know may be your conscience is death that u see fornicating as normal! Repent and set a standard of no sex till wedding night or u will continue to receive breakfast in Jesus name!
Emerging u have not slept with him, will he be angry at every little instance? Noooo! He would have double that money in anticipation that u give in, that makes u special to a man, that makes him want to wife u!
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by bdon123(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?
U are a gold digger,a fuckin ingrate.....ano like nonse*in asake voice
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by fof1: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

You are indeed a Gold Digger...Lazy and Lousy Fellows everywhere...Seeking Attention Always
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by bdon123(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

This gender can never change
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Josephkabila12: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
samwash:
Food is Ready!! angry angry angry
@Op, waytin you don invest on your Boyfriend?
For the guy to call you Golddigger, it means he never get anything from you. Even in this festive season, waytin he gain from you ?
Abeg nor tell me say you dey give ham pu**y steady, because Nigerian girls pu** y is overrated.
for mumu people wey dey rate stinking toto
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by bdon123(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

Do u giv dem gud styles?or jst simple mary amaka or spooning?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

And what have u done/been doing for dis ur boyfriend?

Or it's about you, you and you all the time? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Didn't expect this response from a female ..
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by afrodoc2: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

You DEMANDED that he give you money to make your hair?

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by dontrulee: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lolz.... Don't mind all the broke guys here giving you nonsense advice or shading you, some of them are simps and give their gf 100k and above because they don't have sense.

Don't mind that your yeye boyfriend jare, calling you a gold digger because of 20k? Dump his sorry ass and move on to the next victim my dear. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by freeborn02: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
diogo23:

Mugu

Lolz. You too
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by chris51(f): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

You are indeed a gold digger
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by chris51(f): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
chris51:

You are indeed a gold digger
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Strikethem: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
What is that thing you have done for him?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Obiorahpcfg: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
You are senseless!
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Obynolee(f): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

"So much things " like different sex positions right?,because that is what most of you brings to the table.
Madam gold digger please find another place to dig.
The most annoying thing is that people like you will want another man's son to solve the problem your father couldn't solve.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by HomeTutorsPro: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients.
20k on the 23rd of December and you were still asking for what he'll give you just 8 days later?
Are you alright at all!?
I'm surprised that you haven't seen yourself as a gold, silver and bronze digger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Was I Wrong? / Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.