Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,618 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger (32794 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me / Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Bobbiee: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
These hoês only have püssy to offer. Take that away and they are completely useless vagabonds with low IQ and no future ambition. God, I respect intelligent hard working women not these hoes and bïtches

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Ashjane(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Op at least you suppose get small shame...your bf is right
He gave you the best name that fits you perfectly!!
But shame no dey even catch una nii
Una no get pity everything na man supposed provide naso you cheap reach?!
Seriously gals on here no just get levels at all!!
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by BigIyanga: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

Never settle for less, sis
Arent u madder that your dad isnt a provider in your life. You’re mad at BF that he didnt give you enough but ur broke azssz dad gave you nothing.. your bf is a better guy than your dad
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Isokoboy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

No wonder you look like pump and dumb....
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by blaise26abj(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

If you no get money, hide your face.

No more doing independent lady for me this year. I want to relax and be taken kiaroff.

I've suffered too much cry

I wish men could say this . But no ,the society doesn’t want us to rest and be taken kiaoff . Yet some human beings with a self irrigating hole will still come and be piling responsibilities on men because they have “ suffered “. I pray in 2023 those holes will be drilled to thy kingdom come by borehole rigs .
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Pimine: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

No more doing independent lady for me this year. I want to relax and be taken kiaroff.

Lol. So you're a broke gold digger eh? Make I nor see you brokeshame any niggarrr here again o else... Hmm
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by AutoRedux: 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
The question is are you a gold digger or not? grin angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Ezeifeanyichukwu(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Are u a police woman. You you you. What do you give to him this season?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by litaninja(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Another hungry nigerian girl spotted. Liabilities everywhere.

siofra:

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by RexTramadol1: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
I have done so much for him that we can't recount. I'm amaized that he called me a gold digger.

But that’s what you seem to be na
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by makaay1010: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

if then con use for money rituals u go dey say village people.... me i don stop too dey pity girls wey dey unluncky

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Ishilove: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nlfpmod, please stop putting ObamaMessi's topics on the FP. He is a jobless 19 year old boy that polymonikers for a hobby

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by deepwater(f): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

Diogo23, sammy10111, hunter0007, moyosire32.

Why are y'all pained by my comment?

Is having caring boyfriends a crime?

Please don't let jealousy envelope you, it's unhealthy. Or do you want what I have

As for you hunter0007, this should be the last time you insult me on this forum, next time, you won't be able comment on nairaland again angry

U dey craze!
Nairaland wey your papa get abi?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Sammy101111(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Pclemenza:

She gave you a slap and you replied with upper cut. Why so violent bros ?

Na so bro have got savage

Women think they are entitled to everything
They can’t work for

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Pimine: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sammy101111:

Please be patient Don’t let a man deceive you with money or little proving things .
Please be empowered on your own so the man can respect you very much and he will be afraid of loosing you .
But a man that knows a woman as nothing productive to do for him he will end up playing with her or messing her the way he want .
See as I dey look you. This is nothing but a pathetic attempt to get the attention of a hoe. Tụfịakwa undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Sammy101111(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
BigBashiru:

What does the man get in return for the provision is the question these girls aren't answering....

They think provision is free and that a man will just be suffering himself for nothing

They don’t have any thing to return but they will want a man to give them the best

If a woman is not productive to a man in a relationship she’s a pure Hoe to the man then
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Sammy101111(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
vickydevoka:

Why should anyone date a broke gal in this 24th century, unless you have business when na she go de stay for shop like my Igbo brothers

A man that want to grow should run away from anything liability
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Chidon1685(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Keep trying, the yr just started he may change his mind before December..
My thought though.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Xavie(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

don't jubilate yet.. it may still backfire... I doubt one will marry you
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Madups(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

I'm productive on my own but man money is sweeter.
Jeez.. What is this? Spits
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Them send u 20k for Christmas u no even happy....lol
No b like say na u born Jesus and u r not even happy

Me dey find person like ur boyfriend because if he has d mind of giving 20k for just hair then he can do more

Learn to b appreciative
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Sammy101111(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Pimine:

See as I dey look you. This is nothing but a pathetic attempt to get the attention of a hoe. Tụfịakwa undecided

Bro is nothing am just telling her reality .
Am not looking for anything
It just advise
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Pimine: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sammy101111:

Bro is nothing am just telling her reality .
Am not looking for anything
It just advice
My nicca, free dah girl she no worth am. Advise people wey need am.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Pharaohny: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger
You are a gold digger grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Taiwo20(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
From 25th Dec 2022- 1st Jan 2023 is a week. And I think 20k is enough for one lady in this Buhari's Nigeria.

I hope you girls are aware that there are family's whose combined income is not up to 60k.

Someone send you 1/3rd of the hypothetical family's income.

You girls should try to fear God.
Boys or Men should man up

I don't even know the type of hair you want to do for 20k for on a head thats contains only; TikTok, K-drama and unprofitable business.

I think women should be studied as a course maybe that way we would understand them better.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Taiwo20(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
The Nigerian dating scene is something else.

I'm worried. Seriously worried.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by abdullahCyber: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

nonsense talk
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Esvisaac1255: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
May be is like that or is not like that, God knows better. Me I don't want to talk too much.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Tinoakpabio444: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

And what have u done/been doing for dis ur boyfriend?

Or it's about you, you and you all the time? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I love the way u respond to her, very good
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by missebira(f): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
samwash:
Food is Ready!! angry angry angry
@Op, waytin you don invest on your Boyfriend?
For the guy to call you Golddigger, it means he never get anything from you. Even in this festive season, waytin he gain from you ?
Abeg nor tell me say you dey give ham pu**y steady, because Nigerian girls pu** y is overrated.

If you say pu**y is overrated, I'll try to reason with you, but saying Nigerian girls pu**y is overrated is actually tribalistic/racist
Are

Are Ghanian pu**ys worth diamonds? Are European and American pu**sys worth millions?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Tinoakpabio444: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?
Of course, you act like one, only to collect, but have nothing to offer that tangible, my advice to u is to stay with him and give him something, offer something to him , not just be collecting, don't be a liability.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Sammy101111(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Pimine:

My nicca, free dah girl she no worth am. Advise people wey need am.

Nothing special na advise I give her

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Can You Say About This Picture / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Should Married Women Go Clubbing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.