Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger (32789 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me / Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Revolva(m): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?

Yes you girls are....noting more....always asking for money this and that
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Kurtis02(m): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Chybykewalker: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
If you ask me....n'a who I go ask?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Starz825(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Fake story...
Only the sensible ones will know.... grin

Just read the op write up again

Anywhere you see that Messi guy ...

Na fake story cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Qardinalcaptain: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
DanAugust2021:
If any lady heed this advice, be rest assured that marriage is off your bucket list.
lol the type their boyfriend or husband no dey later av respect for..
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by oneMalik: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
And what did you call him ?

Diamond digger ?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by MrPOTUS: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hunter0007:

Oloooosho, someone with pussy which is bigger than the size of Kanji dam..nah person wey dey dive in your bottomless pit I blame.
I no blame you at all..spits.

I pity who go marry her, after the don do olosho work finish, one unfortunate man go kon wife her.

God forbid!

Omo, I don subscribe to the idea of marrying a virgin.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by TheChameleon: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Messi1:
Shut up you beggar.

Male Gold digger species - Julius Beggar

Female - Juliet Beggar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by hopexter(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

And what have u done/been doing for dis ur boyfriend?

Or it's about you, you and you all the time? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Isn’t this how Nigerian girls are? That’s their main purpose of having a boyfriend. Extortionate mentality.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by yemi1504: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Or it's about you, you and you all the time? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You dey mind am?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by yemi1504: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

Never settle for less, sis

SMH
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Elramino(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Must he always be the one to be given indeed he's not far from the truth
Fix yourself
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by TruthHurts100: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?

You DEMANDED he gives you money to make hair. It's the AUDACITY for me. Is he your father? Even if he is, you don't demand for favours. You ask or beg for it.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by samonak(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
shantti:
Ur name come be karen sef
You just took the words out of my mouth, I wanted to respond until I saw her name - Karen! Such an entitled person.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
You too stop gold digging... grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by bolabadmus38: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
He gave you 20k for Christmas a week few days later you asking him what he will give you again. You actually disrespected yourself. You are supposed to surprise him no matter how little when you are visiting him for the new year,then he will respect you. Men respect lady who are very matured and intelligent

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by hopexter(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
I have done so much for him that we can't recount. I'm amaized that he called me a gold digger.

If you did, he wouldn’t call you what you are. He gave you money for hair on Christmas, aren’t you supposed to bring some food for him instead waiting for him to cook for you?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by henrydav: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
What have you contributed to this your boy friend since you started your relationship? Or is all about you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by samonak(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

If you no get money, hide your face.

No more doing independent lady for me this year. I want to relax and be taken kiaroff.

I've suffered too much cry
Na ur kpekus go cash de cheque.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by ScamHunter: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

No more doing independent lady for me this year. I want to relax and be taken kiaroff.

If a man loves you, he'll take care of you, but if you think you're entitled to it, you'll end up putting a sensible man off.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by BigBashiru: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

You are dating a mumu
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by blingxx(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

undecided money hungry bitches everywhere .. I blame the simp Sha[sub][/sub]
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Waffarianman(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's
preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Return that 20k he gives you for yeye hair and others and end that relationship that you didn't contribute nothing to and you're here feeling important. Naija babes eehhnn if tosay I neva marry I for kukuma stay like that.. yeye girls everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Workch: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

you sef too beg. Find something doing na.
Stop depending on a man

All this stupid Nigerian girls sef

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Greattha: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hmm...I hope this (f) I'm seeing here is real...that'll be great.(no pun intended pls).

We need more (f)s thinking like this.

Respect they say...

Sheistoopretty:

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by StreetFight: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

Don't mind him. He is very unserious. Let him go to hell.

You are selling your body, he is buying and paying small small money, why he dey shout.

You no get shame. Your parents and other responsible ladies are shamed of you.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by CheapHomes1: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
I have done so much for him that we can't recount. I'm amaized that he called me a gold digger.

Like what are the so much that you have done for him?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Tzar(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
No, don’t go, stay there until you grow grey hair… HUNGRY GOLD DIGGER!
You kept demanding for money, but left out what you did for him in return. Or you think your pvssy (which any street wh0re can give) is ALL you should offer in a relationship??

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by StreetFight: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

She is fuccking him. She doesn't bring anything to the table because she is the Menu, and the guy is eating the Menu. Lazy youths all over the country.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by CheapHomes1: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

You "demanded"...did you keep money in his account?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by blingxx(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

You want to taken care of not problem .. na bad tin to provide for yourself .. babe as long as you are not married to him or carrying his child he's not your responsibility undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Pclemenza: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sammy101111:

And I will never settle for less
A man dating a broke girl Is not ready to progress .
If you are not productive in the relationship what do you want to offer .
So man should be your provider and you are proud to say it ..

That means your password is money .
So any man with money and provider will get in between your legs .

Fear woman
She gave you a slap and you replied with upper cut. Why so violent bros ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / What Can You Say About This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.