Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,416 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger (32791 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me / Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Geovanni412(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Karen2024:
I have done so much for him that we can't recount. I'm amaized that he called me a gold digger.

If what you are saying is the truth, then you are the source of your problem. Why did you choose to date a broke boy?
Don't complain that men are scum when you don't know how to properly screen for the type of man you want.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Autobot05: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Is he not right ?
Criminal

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Bobdaddy0007(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

Never settle for less, sis

You never married ur boyfriend u want him to take d role to provide for u always come on ask ur dad � or u both married together, stop pressuring guys with money

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by BigYash: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k. On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.' Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?

Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun
With all these you said,calling you a gold digger is even a compliment. You should be thanking him for calling you such a nice name that befits you.. Ode!

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by akube34: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k. On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.' Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?u truly are. What did you prepare for him? Person dash u 20k for Christmas, wat did u give him

Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by akube34: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bobdaddy0007:

You never married ur boyfriend u want him to take d role to provide for u always come on ask ur dad � or u both married together, stop pressuring guys with money
Wetin Dey burst my head abt girls be say, they want guys to play d role of husband to dem by providing but you will see them doing videos on tik Tom saying they can’t play the role of a wife to their bfs , and they are single and can’t have just 1 bf till marriage, but this girls expect us to find dem. So I. The end, the stand to gain all and we lose

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Truvelisback(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Karen2024:
I have done so much for him that we can't recount. I'm amaized that he called me a gold digger.
So much for him!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by ImmanuelMyron(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Geovanni412:

If what you are saying is the truth, then you are the source of your problem. Why did you choose to date a broke boy?
Don't complain that men are scum when you don't know how to properly screen for the type of man you want.

You sucks alot bro.
U dey yarn her say y she dey date broke boy.
Shey na ur papa give him the 20k wey he give her to do hair.

No man dey stingy to girl wey im like, is either he no get or other way round.

U na pure disgrace to we man!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Geovanni412(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

You sucks alot bro.
U dey yarn her say y she dey date broke boy.
Shey na ur papa give him the 20k wey he give her to do hair.

No man dey stingy to girl wey im like, is either he no get or other way round.

U na pure disgrace to we man!

Like I said earlier, the girl has failed to be a good gold digger. She should go and learn well from Brittany Renner and Toke Makinwa cool . I said what I said.
The bf himself na mumu. Im no get money yet Im dey carry money dey spray on top naija girl.
Any expense wey you dey make on woman no suppose pass 2 % of your total net worth. After sleeping with 20 girls , na one girl man go marry las las. So, man suppose know how to do risk assessment and spend wisely. Spending on dates is as risky as trading fx/crypto - you can blow all the money and still end up heartbroken grin.
As a broke guy, Im suppose find girl wey go understand Im condition. The woman's money is hers,the man's money is for the family. In the same vein, no man suppose dey cook and to dey do woman job for house - if Im dey do am, na out of choice and not based on duty.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Sammy101111(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

I'm productive on my own but man money is sweeter.

Productive on your own why
You should be productive to the nigga
That treat you right
If he guy sure treat him right okay

I don’t love woman for sex or looks or even body type thick or slim
but your productivity with me that determines

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by EmiDon11: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hunter0007:
E pain her grin cry
u ma self, u like vawulence

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by EmiDon11: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k. On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.' Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?

Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun
he must be heartless to do that to you.
Take heart, leave him and move on with ur life.
Some men are beast
We have many capable men out there such as silentgroper that is willing to take care of you.

(LET ME DROP THE VAWULENCE HERE)

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Silentgroper(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
EmiDon11:
he must be heartless to do that to you.
Take heart, leave him and move on with ur life.
Some men are beast
We have many capable men out there such as silentgroper that is willing to take care of you.

(LET ME DROP THE VAWULENCE HERE)
what the hell

grin grin cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by EmiDon11: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Silentgroper:
what the hell

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by philcz(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

Go get a job

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Akalia(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?
He christened you a very suitable name.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Bryan88(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?
abeg boyfriends are not ATM machines o.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by philcz(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

If you no get money, hide your face.

No more doing independent lady for me this year. I want to relax and be taken kiaroff.

I've suffered too much cry
Indeed.com
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by UnknownT: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Are you Jesus? Your birthday he will get you gift, on his birthday, he will take you out. Christmas day he gave you money, New Year you are still expecting something. Na must to enter new year? Gold digger

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by limanmohammed6: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

correct talk!!!
Or what do you think he suppose said before?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Sunshine34(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Messi1:
Op, Happy New Year keee you there.

VIOLENCE!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by yinkeys(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

What do you usually prepare for him ? grin
All these faboo stories
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Realmi: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin...infact,, u are a kidnapper,, u are an unknown gunmen.....

Dont worry,, he will prepare a town hall, different from bala blue

Blue blue

Bulaba....for u grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Dshocker(m): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

He is not your boyfriend, just move on and stop falling hand.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

How old are you child
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by pahen1991: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
If said that... he has endured it for a very long time..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Exceed15: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Fake story..

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

Leave him. He ll call you when his head calm
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by darkstar6971(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

Yes because u are a gold digger
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by DanAugust2021: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

If any lady heed this advice, be rest assured that marriage is off your bucket list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by RillJ(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Very immature
Messi1:
Shut up you beggar.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Qardinalcaptain: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
If u av not been doing something reasonable enough for him.
Gold digger is an understatement,u re a thief 20k for this useless bubu tym no easy to give out...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.