Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger (32790 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me / Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Henz81: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

Never settle for less, sis
How many of them?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Mrfixitt(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

So you still have a boy friend upon how you bash Nigerian men ? Really, women can't do without men no matter how they try
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Capitalismisasc: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
chris51:

You are indeed a gold digger
THE ONLY WISE BABE ON THIS THREAD
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by elipheleh(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

If you no get money, hide your face.

No more doing independent lady for me this year. I want to relax and be taken kiaroff.

I've suffered too much cry

How much do you charge per night? I want to book you for someone for a night.

Also pm your pictures let me know if you are ok to go with.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by SUNNINO(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ashawo Kobo Kobo, from an irresponsible family. Tweelee.
siofra:

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Dybala11(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
If he said that you're a gold digger, then you're a gold digger noni. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by sunnyphem(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Move to next victim...
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by goldmatrix(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Go dig another ground naa. You have nothing more to do
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by akintunde63: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

So what's the problem in calling you by your name?

Isn't Xmas just a week before new year, and you're expecting another package?

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by mmadu5(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

No more doing independent lady for me this year. I want to relax and be taken kiaroff.

make thunder fire you and your entire poor family . hungry bastard
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by GoodIsGod: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin
Orishirishi.
Keep trying na.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by GoodIsGod: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
I have done so much for him that we can't recount. I'm amaized that he called me a gold digger.

Don't mind him you are not a gold digger grin
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by ashawopikin(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
I have done so much for him that we can't recount. I'm amaized that he called me a gold digger.
like what? Want did you give him for Christmas?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by nizelgirl(f): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
The kind of girls we have in this generation. Men should wise up. Imagine demanding for hair money for Christmas only to demand for another for new year. Op. Kindly learn a skill this year and be independent it will earn you more respect before people.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by ashawopikin(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

abeg abeg na new year be this o
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by doneback04: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

You couldn't even mentioned one 1 you have done for me
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by doneback04: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
doneback04:

You couldn't even mentioned one thing you have done for me
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by doneback04: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
For him to behave this Way it show you are just a task collectors and nothing else, it a new year is better for him to take a new step of avoiding people like you grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Babaken(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Op but is it true you are a gold digger?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by meobizy(f): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Pointless thread for jobless Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by advanceDNA: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?

You Only care about what he will do for you...give me..give me....you no dey do anything for him....?? It season of giving naa

Move on to a man that wants only sex..

.its like this your boyfriend wants a woman that will be thoughtful to give him something too...no matter how little
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by advanceDNA: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
ashawopikin:
like what? Want did you give him for Christmas?

U dey ask am?? U get time ooo
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by qtguru(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

because to us men with financial means, you're the struggling individual, if you are broke, she has to be resourceful, that's like taking a loan to make a loss.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by clydecarson(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

Ohh you don't know you are a gold digger before

All Nigerian girls are useless

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by ashawopikin(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
advanceDNA:

U dey ask am?? U get time ooo
abi o, make I keep my mouth shut, wetin concern me
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Lumig: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Aren't you? cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Ashjane(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

Diogo23, sammy10111, hunter0007, moyosire32.

Why are y'all pained by my comment?

Is having caring boyfriends a crime?

Please don't let jealousy envelope you, it's unhealthy. Or do you want what I have

As for you hunter0007, this should be the last time you insult me on this forum, next time, you won't be able comment on nairaland again angry
I've seen productive ladies in this life,I grew up with few around me...to be honest I've always been watching you and all you keep doing is to disgrace your self I even think say you get value self I no knw say u be one cheap destitute like dat... you're cheap and you said you've suffered alot you need enjoyment, just hear your self....anyman that finds you as a human is nothing but a fool geez valueless being!
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by jibrilELsudan: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
ODE

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Coolestguy2023: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

Have you been destined never to succeed on your own in life?
Are you destined to be a child forever that parents would feed
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Bobbiee: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

Fücking is nothing. Even a goat is fückable.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Johnchrix(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Prove him wrong then.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Lexusgs430: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

Why would you demand he pays for your hair....... Is he your father...... Why can't you pay, for your own hair .......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / What Can You Say About This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.