Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider (35306 Views)

How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Goldp5988(f): 3:17am On Jul 25, 2023
KennethEnyi:

Like say he marry her na die he dey so ošŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Am telling you
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by 9jaRealist: 3:20am On Jul 25, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year, the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction.

I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me.

I have moved on.

Doesnā€™t sound like you haveā€¦ grin
Anyway, itā€™s ultimately GOOD for BOTH of you!

She clearly doesnā€™t want a Keke driverā€¦
And you shouldnā€™t want anyone who doesnā€™t want you for who you are.

At least she kept it real. Kudos to herā€¦.
Because no-one should be unhappy in a relationship. Good luck dude!
>
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by 9jaRealist: 3:25am On Jul 25, 2023
Moh247:
Her loss

It's your personal Keke, and not on hire purchase

This means you make atleast 5k daily after feeding and other expenses
chariiks:

God just delivered you from a time bomb waiting to happen. A keke rider earns more than most civil servants. Imagine have ten keke on the road that's 16.5mil and RoE of times 2 u re a big boy. Don't welcome her back when she returns to her senses o
Lamanii22:
Her loss oooā€¦ Keke riders make money per day eehnā€¦ thereā€™s nothing wrong with riding keke to me o

I realize this might be a difficult concept for some, butā€¦
Obviously money is NOT the most important thing for her. lipsrsealed
>
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by 9jaRealist: 3:35am On Jul 25, 2023
Karen2024:
She doesn't love you and It's good that you know it now. A lady that love her man will stand by him, support him help him even if he's a shit packer. That was how I supported my boyfriend when he was a toilet drainer.

Or perhaps she didā€¦
And therefore wanted him to be more ambitious.

Different strokes for different folksā€¦
But itā€™s HER life to live as well, not just to follow man into grave.
>
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by 9jaRealist: 3:48am On Jul 25, 2023
Samakus:
She would have stayed if you turned yahoo boy. Morally bankrupt people. That's how they behave.

The beautiful thing is that there's another girl outthere that will stay with you while you raise yourself. Find her and treasure her. When that leech comes back, trust me she will, make sure you Bleep up her life

What I tell guys all the time is that... YOU HAVE PLENTY OPTIONS. If this one no work, ditch her for the next. Na you get the knife, any yam wey no good, ditch her, go for the next. Even if it takes 1000 yams before you find the good one, do it. Na you get knife

Works both ways. Dude didnā€™t work out and she moved onā€¦ cool
No need bitching more than the bereaved and being all sexist and misogynistic.

A relationship doesnā€™t bind her life to himā€¦
All she owed him was HONESTY, and sounds like she was pretty HONEST about it.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH PARTIES!
>
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by 9jaRealist: 3:50am On Jul 25, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
ironic your moniker says Lewis Hamilton grin

Champagne dreams on a boli budgetā€¦ grin grin
>
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by 9jaRealist: 3:51am On Jul 25, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
on a serious note,na women for you , don't wanna be there in trying times but want to resp where dey did not show ,OP forget her focus and hustle hard.

Dear men let this be a lesson to you, women will not compromise their standard no matter what, don't settle for less either.

Kpom! cool
>
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by 9jaRealist: 4:12am On Jul 25, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The OP is a liar. Nairaland has become a site where people open all manners of nonsensical threads just to see likes and mentions.
Immediately I saw him say he saved little money from his work to buy the three wheeler I knew he was lying. They just want to bash girls anyhow these days.
Below is his thread where he claimed to be a student as at November 2022, barely 2 months ago. Weyrey.
https://www.nairaland.com/7442612/aunty-sent-me-packing

You should just enjoy theses Tales by the Moonlightā€¦ cheesy
Itā€™s usually raw meat to feed the tribe of sexists and misogynists on Nairaland. SMH
>
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by CoolAmbience(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided.

You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o! undecided

Mtchewww.

As the fiancee left, has he died?

Make una go find who go carry una for airplane take go date...
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by CoolAmbience(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Will societal standing take care of her needs Before some people go retrieve their brain, e fit don dey too late grin

I love the way you moved on jare!

Tomorrow, she go regret and she go won come back

Or

She don already get another person already dey use you as plan b

You took a good decision jĆ re. She is not happy that you didn't go into crime to meet her needs

Yeye girl!

Abi o.

Na we spoil most of these girls sef....

Because you wan dey with woman, she go transfer all the responsibilities wey her papa no fit carry to you....

The sense of entitlement is sickening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by chariiks(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2023
[quote author=9jaRealist post=124639105]

I realize this might be a difficult concept for some, butā€¦
[b]Obviously money is NOT the most important thing for her.[
You are right. Get dirty and get the money. Except she's not into him. It's better than saying you're fed up with the relationship than holding to what he does to earn a living as a reason for ending the relationship.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by maasoap(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
on a serious note, na women for you , don't wanna be there in trying times but want to resp where dey did not show ,OP forget her focus and hustle hard.

Dear men let this be a lesson to you, women will not compromise their standard no matter what, don't settle for less either.
Not all of them, few are gonna be there with all the way up
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by maasoap(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2023
9jaRealist:

Doesnā€™t sound like you haveā€¦ grin
Anyway, itā€™s ultimately GOOD for BOTH of you!

She clearly doesnā€™t want a Keke driverā€¦
And you shouldnā€™t want anyone who doesnā€™t want you for who you are.

At least she kept it real. Kudos to herā€¦.
Because no-one should be unhappy in a relationship. Good luck dude!
>

I wonder what she would have done had they married already?
Would the man be carrying her in his keke everytime he goes to work? How many people would even know both of them together to know that her husband is into keke driving?
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by maasoap(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o! undecided
What stops you from taking your partner on a date in your own Bugatti?
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Gidigrav(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2023
She doesn't belong to you ..you no sabi wetin God do for you she belongs to the street don't pressure yourself over any girl
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by luvyaself95(m): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2023
What do you expect from her before you think she love you.
My brother move on and face your hustle.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by luvyaself95(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
Women dont love, women will never love a man from another woman genuinely, if there is no shit for her to benefit,she wont want to marry you.

Men are meant to be used(marriage)

My Nigga grin
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by luvyaself95(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2023
Jb95:

Who is stupid enough to carry you on a date?
I want to see that man, cuz he deserve a world record in STUPIDITY grin grin
It a stupid for you to replying this girl don't tell me you don't know her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2023
Lurdd:
Just move on and forget her totally
She can't contribute any dime in your life yet she wants you to drive plane just to reach up to her societal standard
While her wretched father is a nobody
you are the nobody since u don't even av a father. If u do, u wldnt av a wretched mouth ekwensu
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by SayNo2SmallPrik: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2023
pixey:

I have no time to argue with a 304 like my mother.
Oh ok šŸ‘šŸ¼
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by kelspinall(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2023
keep ya head real nigga
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Samakus(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2023
9jaRealist:

Works both ways. Dude didnā€™t work out and she moved onā€¦ cool
No need bitching more than the bereaved and being all sexist and misogynistic.

A relationship doesnā€™t bind her life to himā€¦
All she owed him was HONESTY, and sounds like she was pretty HONEST about it.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH PARTIES!
>

Just advising the nigga to man up. A man shouldn't cry about losing a woman that doesn't believe in what he's building. Learnt that long ago and it works for me all the time.

You walk today, minimum of 1 week I get a good replacement. It's that easy these days. No hard feelings mate
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Poleski: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year, the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction.

I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me.

I have moved on.

Don't feel bad about it at all. You were about to marry the wrong person. You really dodged a bullet there. Be happy and move on.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by MrCuteking(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2023
Guys letā€™s do experiment. Test your girlfriend for one year by not giving her money for anything she asks. I mean not even airtime money. Letā€™s find out if she can stay. Even to do is hard because itā€™s not in our nature.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by pixey(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

Oh ok šŸ‘šŸ¼ I love being a 304.
Well said !
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Lastborn0074: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided
Women are in relationships for what they can gain from it, even when they don't have anything to offer apart from their bodies. Know this and know peace.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Lastborn0074: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Don't mind the Keke man!!

he can't even afford to buy a car for Uber, atleast that would be more reasonable. His girlfriend was even nice enough to argue with him when he made such suggestion of being a Keke man. If I were to be in her shoes, I would have left him alone in the relationship secretly without arguing with him.
A clear case of entitlement mentality. What can you offer a man?
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by nobisgod: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Don't mind the Keke man!!

he can't even afford to buy a car for Uber, atleast that would be more reasonable. His girlfriend was even nice enough to argue with him when he made such suggestion of being a Keke man. If I were to be in her shoes, I would have left him alone in the relationship secretly without arguing with him.
if you had your own life figured ouut, why not help him buy a car
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Tundex911: 12:25am On Jul 26, 2023
Your fiance na weyrey, as if e gonna feed you if you stay broke
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by OseSammy(m): 3:44am On Jul 26, 2023
Interesting .

God abeg o! undecided[/quote]
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by OseSammy(m): 3:44am On Jul 26, 2023
Interesting
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Cazzim(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2023
Enny2013:
D company can still call u back sef.

Dnt feel bad,bro. U ar on a legit hustle. Dnt engage urself in any relationship for now. Country hard,save ur proceeds o.

Good advise,,, so good girl dey here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen / Things Every Girl Should Know About Her Fiance Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.