Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider (35305 Views)

How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by pixey(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
GreatVocalist:

It's very disappointing that this comment is coming from a man.

How you think it's okay for a woman to leave her man because he opted for something "below his social status" is beyond me.

You never know what opportunities will arise from his venture. Instead of you to advise him to hustle hard and not give up because of the emotional set back, you're here trying to justify the lady's choice.

That's very disappointing, as a man.
You don't have to be disappointed, he should keep his advice for his daughter.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Dc14(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided.

You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o! undecided
for all the thing way dey happen na to go on date dey hungry you
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Georgejeez: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
GreatVocalist:

It's not the truth, but an opinion. Sorry to say, but that is not a good opinion.

There is nothing shameful about driving a tricycle as a means to a financial end, if the cards are played well. There's no shame in starting small.

If a person can't support their partner in the days of little beginning, then it's a blessing in disguise when that person leaves.

Why are you wasting cold water on the back of a Duck ?
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Emaprince: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o! undecided
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by tellwisdom: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Person de pass some kind thing. U no get level
Area boiz go do u strong thing soon. No worry.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by pansophist(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
The funny thing is that if you choose to do Yahoo or any criminal act that brings money, she would be fine with that, as far money is coming and her perceived social class is intact.

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by BECALMBECALM(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year, the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction.

I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me.

I have moved on.
Just sit down and thank your God. A very big burden has been lifted from your life. If you are wise, what should be bodering you now is how to salvage your situation. Allow that parasite to go.That is if you are wise.Have a nice day
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by nkemjacob2(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided
na them be this
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by KennethEnyi(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided

Jennyclay!!!!!!
E Don Tay since we see ur post o we donndey miss u for here 😂😂😂
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Raalsalghul: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
collins2much:
Now u will realize most women date and marrx a man's job and not d man in question.once the job/contract comes to an end they run away. IT WILL BE FOOLISH FOR U TO ACCEPT HER BACK AGAIN MOVE ON IS UR GAIN AND HER LOST.

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by SyndyB(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided

I have actually checked your pix and confirmed truly that people like you don't have anything good to offer in a relationship than your bum bum. Unfortunately your bum bum will soon get sawer and expire with the rate at which you're collecting semen from different preek. And you'll later become sister Mary in the Choir seat.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by arimahoseloka(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year, the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction.

I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me.

I have moved on.
my brother women are shit. Focus on your hustle and move on. These hoes will suck u dry and destroy u
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by KennethEnyi(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Goldp5988:

God allow somethings to happen for a reason
You are lucky you didn't get married to her

Like say he marry her na die he dey so o😂😂

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Iseoluwani: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

I have moved on.

She dey mad, thank God she Left
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Iseoluwani: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided

Wo werey,

Useless feminist

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by chariiks(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Moh247:
Her loss

It's your personal Keke, and not on hire purchase

This means you make atleast 5k daily after feeding and other expenses
God just delivered you from a time bomb waiting to happen. A keke rider earns more than most civil servants. Imagine have ten keke on the road that's 16.5mil and RoE of times 2 u re a big boy. Don't welcome her back when she returns to her senses o

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Johnsown1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided

For real
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by mrdino(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

I have moved on.

Just thank God that you haven't gotten married to her before you experience such challenge; it's women like her that gives their hubby hell at home, just because he's undergoing financial challenge.

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by ojtech8291: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
God just saved you from disaster, bro. You are into good and simple business now. Make your cool money and search for your wife. Safety is my prayer for as you ply the roads. Once again, Congratulations!!!
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by chariiks(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
Piptocoin:

The Op is a good and honest man. A rare breed. He would rather stoop low to earn an honest living. His future is brighter than the yahoo guy who will take you on a date with the latest car.
What's stoop low. You guys just have this mindset that anyone riding Keke's life has come to an end. Do this maths a keke rider makes an average of 8k daily. Multiply it by 6*4= 192k monthly. How many civil servants earn that. This is take home aside expenses. I know a lot of them that do contribution of 30-40k contribution every week. So stop looking down on them. Keke riders transport cost handled

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Whoknowsme: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided
With the way you rant here at every thread, I'm sure you're not far from earning 40k per month.
Why can't you for once bury your shame and acknowledge what's wrong. Your type might even be doing well in their relationships but see you here trying to infiltrate other ladies heart with evil.
Back to topic: OP hustle hard so when next she see you it will be her walking in the rain and you driving your Benz past her 😏😏
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by diego101(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
What happened to your own car ?

Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by chatinent: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
Some girls are below standard reasoning tho.

Most Keke riders earn above your cherished bankers!
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by stampo: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
Anytime you carry her on your Keke...
Collect your money from her like other passengers...
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by shine12: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
One harsh truth that becomes evident as we get older is that, whether we like it or not, our achievements, net worth, education, and success can significantly impact our social standing and how others perceive us. More "successful" individuals might seek to associate with us if we are involved in activities that are perceived as "glamorous" or "excellent", while fewer people may want anything to do with us if we don't meet certain societal standards. For instance, if you are a superstar at your orgnaisation, your boss may treat you with more leniency, whereas if you are considered a non-achiever, your boss might treat you differently.

However, it's crucial to acknowledge that the way society functions ideally should be based on equality and mutual respect. Unfortunately, the reality is that people/society tend to categorise and assign others to different classes. It's akin to George Orwell's famous phrase from his book "Animal Farm," where "all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

Nevertheless, it's essential to remember that these social constructs do not define our true worth. As individuals, we should be treated with equality and respect, regardless of our achievements or social standing. Ultimately, what truly matters is finding someone who appreciates and loves us for who we are, not solely for our future success or accomplishments.

So, in the face of judgments from others, challenge yourself to stay true to your values and aspirations. Keep pushing forward, and I pray that you will find someone who cherishes you for being yourself, without being solely focused on external factors or societal expectations.

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Anabosee(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Na the keke I de drive so for 3 years now, all I can say is GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH THE HUSTLE.
Ride on man

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by sofeo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jb95:

Who is stupid enough to carry you on a date?
I want to see that man, cuz he deserve a world record in STUPIDITY grin grin

You are right bro.
She seems too arrogant and rude, obviously, she only has her beauty to sell, which keeps pushing her ego. No brain, no character, not even a common sense.
Whoever settles for her is indeed stupid, there's anyways a man for a woman, it's their future and family foundation that will suffer it.
She seems too young to understand what's up.
grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by scholes23(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided

How market You don marry
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by ViktorCash: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Leave her alone,she is going to ruin you angry
LewisHamilton15:

I have moved on.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Exceed15: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Congratulations.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Stoicful(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Moh247:
Her loss

It's your personal Keke, and not on hire purchase

This means you make atleast 5k daily after feeding and other expenses
5k x 28 = 140k

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen / Things Every Girl Should Know About Her Fiance Before Marriage

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50