Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider (35315 Views)

How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by IamtheTruth1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided. You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o!

Why can't his girlfriend support him financially to get the uber since she is not comfortable with the keke.

Tomorrow now una go full Shiloh...

21 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Peacefulriver: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided. You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o!
You have never entered Keke in your life before abi?
What makes him less of a man for owning Keke instead of an Uber?
I wonder how you guys reason at times.

Guy thank God you have something to fall back to. But when she told you to leave the Keke stuff, did she bring up any other suggestion?

14 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Jb95(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o!
Who is stupid enough to carry you on a date?
I want to see that man, cuz he deserve a world record in STUPIDITY grin grin

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Samakus(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
She would have stayed if you turned yahoo boy. Morally bankrupt people. That's how they behave.

The beautiful thing is that there's another girl outthere that will stay with you while you raise yourself. Find her and treasure her. When that leech comes back, trust me she will, make sure you Bleep up her life

What I tell guys all the time is that... YOU HAVE PLENTY OPTIONS. If this one no work, ditch her for the next. Na you get the knife, any yam wey no good, ditch her, go for the next. Even if it takes 1000 yams before you find the good one, do it. Na you get knife

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Leilami: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Is this a joke?
She left you because you would rather be humble, swallow your pride and engage in such than beg? She left you because you would rather have a humble profession than steal? She left you because you would rather do that than be a fraudster?

You should thank God you lost your Job and such a situation like this arose else you would have married the wrong woman.

Please when you find a good woman and you finally make it in life because I know you would eventually. (Men with Resilient qualities like yours who can do any job to survive without shame always survive) Don't ever let her go. True love is rare.
Chin up!!
I respect you!!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Badb0y4lyf(m): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
That’s women many factors come to play too are age experience etc las las remember men are the price thousands of big booty and any configuration you want are out there just improve your self from Keke to Uber to your personal car then your business etc just improve any opportunity you have.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Piptocoin: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Messi1:
Toilet drainer..chai nairalandgringringringringrin

That is a guy behind a female moniker.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Piptocoin: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o!

The Op is a good and honest man. A rare breed. He would rather stoop low to earn an honest living. His future is brighter than the yahoo guy who will take you on a date with the latest car.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by nisoga: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Moh247:
Her loss

It's your personal Keke, and not on hire purchase

This means you make atleast 5k daily after feeding and other expenses
did he tell u he is making 5k daily, see as u put d money for ground.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by AgricMaster: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction. I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me. I have moved on.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod

Please do not let that limit you

I know someone at Ibadan that ride keke and from the returns
He buy land
He build house
He married
He bought another keke
He diversified into Plantation farming
He is doing well for himself
Once again remain focus.

You can take the keke riding as job take will take care of your immediate needs
while you focus on the bigger dream of yours also commit what ever you are doing into Gods hand.

14 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
nisoga:
they way more than 5 k daily

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
nisoga:
they make more than 5 k daily

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by stacyadams: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction. I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me. I have moved on.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
I love the part where u moved on.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Why can't his girlfriend support him financially to get the uber since she is not comfortable with the keke.

Tomorrow now una go full Shiloh...
Avoid that monika bro. Pple's replies to her numerous shits give her so much pleasure nd it makes her feel important. If nairaland guys can learn to snub her comments her frustration will knw no bounds

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by stacyadams: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o!

Na so una dey turn to vanguard midnight newspaper forgetting that person wey buy keke go still buy motor some day....continue Na now I understand how una dey end up for Shiloh

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Streetmovement(m): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Baba no worry wetin dey happen for Nollywood movies go happen to you in real life

Stay strong
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
I honestly don't know why guys will want a lady to suffer with them when she's not your child or Mom.

Anita Okoye $May Yul that suffered with their men... They have been replaced undecided

I repeat, no man should come and stress me with their own poverty abeg.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by GreaterFuture(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
NeoMatr:
I pity your kind

Everything is not about money

If u continue in this route(of loving money), u will end up lonely
Wetin Consign you with am!
Leave her, let her do whatever she wanna do with her life that's her life

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by adesina83w: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Messi1EfelicityKaren2024ObamamessiAnd other if your accts I always knowDo you get orgasm when your fake stories gets to fp Spits on your dada Messi1EfelicityKaren2024ObamamessiAnd other if your accts I always knowDo you get orgasm when your fake stories gets to fp Spits on your dada ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by emeraldlife: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o!

I laugh at your ignorance girlie.
Come out of your comfort zone and see the amount of money keke drivers make daily, especially areas where motorcycles have been banned.

I just laugh at your ignorance

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Jennyclay(f): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
emeraldlife:

I laugh at your ignorance girlie.
Come out of your comfort zone and see the amount of money keke drivers make daily, especially areas where motorcycles have been banned.

I just laugh at your ignorance
Then go look for your spec of girl who would settle down for a mere Keke driver like you.
As for me, dating a Keke man is a big NO.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by NA1RALANDER(f): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o!

You are an idiot and foolish as well.. na una dey make all these boys dey insult ladies on this platform...
Oponu..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Lamanii22(f): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Her loss ooo… Keke riders make money per day eehn… there’s nothing wrong with riding keke to me o

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by juniorstar(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
You will never know if your woman is like this until you are hooked.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Nicepoker(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o!
This thing is a man. grin aka Kabukabu50

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by EbenezerTriumph: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Piptocoin:

That is a guy behind a female moniker.
even the person you're quoting is still him
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by freddie009(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Women love aesthetics and packaging a lot. I read a story about a man whose fiancee wanted him to quit his teaching job that pays 250k(highbrow school) to get a lecturing job that pays 120k. She said she couldn't tell her people that her husband-to-be is a teacher. The reason you see bankers pulling more beautiful ladies even if their pay isn't all that.

A woman will rather be with a fine jobless boy than a mechanic who pays his bills, most times she will be with the mechanic for his money baba non go see pant and take it to that broke boy when they lash her on the stead.

That's how they are wired.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by shomutuski(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o!

This is the sad reality of men, we are valued for what we can offer. Werey they think of date ebinaa! To my guys, Please build value in yourself and your family before you reason people like this. If shit hits the fan, they will leave you out to dry, women love in an opportunistic sense which means once you cannot provide, alot will go left.

Aunty God go provide ooo! As a person I know you have nothing to show for your existence, keep going on dates while proper women are building value with men. We will visit this post once you are in your late 20's.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by losky83: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
BROS EH, DO NOT BOTHER YA SELF OVER HER,GOD ONLY WANTED TO SAVE UR LIFE.
SHE WAS NEVER GOOD.
USE THIS SHORT TIME THAT U HAVE TO FIND A REALLY HUMBLE LADY THAT WILL NOT BE TALKING ABOUT SOCIETAL POSITION OR WEALTH BUT WILL LOOK AT HARDWORKING, PROGRESS AND HAPPINESS. U HAVE A VERY SHORT TIME LEFT TO FIND A GOOD WOMAN WHILE IN UR KEKE BUSINESS BECAUSE GOD WILL SOON TAKE YOU HIGHER THAN WHERE YOU WERE.AND IT'S BETTER TO FIND A LADY THAT WILL LOVE U IN TIME OF DISTRESS AND IN TIME OF WEALTH.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
NA1RALANDER:

You are an idiot and foolish as well.. na una dey make all these boys dey insult ladies on this platform...
Oponu..

God bless you
I respect you

Stupid small girls full this nairaland
No single sense, that's why many girls are being used for rituals by youth of these days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benue Girls / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / What Is The Height Of A Tall Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.