Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes (91811 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by LordIsaac(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Dizzyyish:
@LordIsaac Happy New Year
Happy New Year bro. I pray we get to unfold more of our potentials. Thanks.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Dizzyyish: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
LordIsaac:

Happy New Year bro. I pray we get to unfold more of our potentials. Thanks.
Yes o, and many breakthroughs this year. Did you manage to finish that stuff?
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by LordIsaac(m): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Dizzyyish:

Yes o, and many breakthroughs this year. Did you manage to finish that stuff?
Yes, eventually.... thanks.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Dizzyyish: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
LordIsaac:

Yes, eventually.... thanks.
Aight.

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by zexy2030(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sukkyy2010:

I can relate, my ex of my last relationship was a virgin, she pleaded to keep her virginity till she get married of which i respect her decision due to the fact that she preserve herself despite she is in her late 20s. Almost everytime together in our privacy she can't help her intensive sexual urge we always have this oral and pre intimacy kind of sex she use her hand on me likewise I do to her, kissing, fingering and other pre intimate sex all of that till we finally path way.
Why couldn't u marry her
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Sukkyy2010: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2023
zexy2030:

Why couldn't u marry her
She's from that typical religion(Christian)fanatic family. She called it quit herself with a reason being that her pastor said my love for her won't last a lifetime that at any point of time I'll run out of love for her. Her mum also instigated her against me as she pressurized her to call it quit with me due to their pastor perception.

Woman are too gullible and can easily be manipulated by these religion legislature call pastor, they listen to every damn word radiates from their mind even though when is not rational.

That was how we pathway.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Kipaji: 4:02am On Nov 25, 2023
ZooOga:
Letting hoes hoe is the beginning of wisdom. Some are very lucky to have chaste, one on one, home trained with high morals woman. Count your blessings and thank God if you have one. If not learn how to share the community property that you are cursed with.

I hope men eventually understand the @bold.
Going around telling women not to hoe, when they are doing it after hearing their whole life people telling them not do it, is delusional. Let them be. And some women don't have a problem being hoes. Let them be and live your life.

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Chimezie198(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2023
Dukeolumidemans:
Colossians 3: 5-6
Put to death therefore whatever belongs to your earthly nature, such as sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.
Because of these, the wrath of God is coming.

Anyone who sleeps with a married woman commits ADULTERY. It BLOCKS ur way physically and spiritually.

Oh men! Wake up and know ur God, and be strong!! For that which is physical won't last long but that which is eternal is forever!!!

Repent and seek God now while u have the chance through Jesus Christ. Alot won't even make it in this first quarter of this year. Salvation is key and Jesus has already paid that price for u. Ask Him to come inside of u today. God bless u.
what about anyone who sleeps with a married man? Any commits and BLOCKS for them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.