Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes (91809 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Judgesledge(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad
If we must view every issue from the prism of tribal bigotry, it shows our level on the evolutionary scale, you have my pity dear

10 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by gadgetarena: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Na so them dey do!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by shineeye1: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
They now live for Dick and Money. That is ok by me. What is not ok is when some IDIOOOOTTs still get serious with them. Some even marry them!!! They then come to nairaland with their entertaining stories. Sick world...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Truvelisback(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
WOEMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by ZINNYBANKS: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
If God no create this gender Adam for still dey garden of Eden now .

4 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by blingxx(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
ashewoboy:
The dick is powerful.

If he is toxic and his dick game is 100, she will go back.

That is the summary of what is written there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Backpedal: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
CSTRR:
Its a myth that women like big cucumber.

Most of the women I have banged have complained that my cucumber is too big just by looking at it.
They prefer it small.
Its when I show them my stroke game, that they can finally enjoy it to an extent.

Na only few of them dey crave big cucumber.

Anytime I see a woman talking about big cucumber, I see a novice that have probably never had sex or have never met a big cucumber.

I've had a few ladies complain about my size too.
But some women
No matter how big; everything go enter

8 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Irrelevant headlines go juz Dey make fp anyhow for Nairaland.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Starz825(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
shineeye1:
They now live for Dick and Money. That is ok by me. What is not ok is when some IDIOOOOTTs still get serious with them. Some even marry them!!! They then come to nairaland with their entertaining stories. Sick world...

That's just it.....a sick world
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by IPKISSC: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
I smell Okafor's Law
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Greatechng(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
LordIsaac:
Unfortunately!

So very Unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by purehustle101(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Na Taliban fit those hoes!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
undecided this why as a man you must marry a virgin,no virgin no marriage,if you like be a simp and ignore this advice.

What if no virgin you want ever wants you?

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by thinkmoney(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad
You are a rubbish of creation. Racist.
God created you well, but accidents of bad society, poor moral upbringing and sick peer group condemned your life.
God still have good plans for you though.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by wonder233: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Money, money, money. They will be using other excuses to try to hide that it is all about the money.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Omoawoke: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
where is that virgin preacher, grin food don land

4 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by mt77: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
You have no justification as a married woman ,to go back to your ex. What happened to Fidelity in marriage . Have you no dignity and fear of God. The act is called adultery. Repent before it is too late, if you're guilty of the act.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by tnerro1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
So true shocked

Abeg , can u nack ur ex if she has done only traditional rites? But never do church wedding
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Ebubu: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
She is not being fully honest...!

Most of the cheating ladies go back for the sex and emotional satisfaction only!

It's rarely about money, as some of the women even pack their 'dull' husbands' money to those endowed and dicknified Ex-lovers!

Only naive men argue against the potency and reality of Okafor's Law! tongue
i personally feel the way out of this wanton abuse of marriage by women of this age is to i still the principle of marrying women as virgin.

the promiscuity of women in marriage is too much. and it started with this generation who largely married as non-virgins compared to their predecessors.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by brainint: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is what is important now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by vickydevoka(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad
Exactly. Awoof money n igbo gals love am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by ashewoboy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
pansophist:
Okafor law validated.

If women say things men say everyday, he is term broke, misogynist, simply because it's true.

And the more sexual partner a woman had, the harder to be satisfied with her future partner.

True.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by jamace(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is a corollary to Okafor's theory.. grin grin
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Bravewill: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
The only way to be delivered from any addiction is to avoid completely all the partners, be it sex, alcohol, smoking etc if you have have to relocate far away , try and do so , all unfaithfulness will be paid for, trust God, God grading mill is slow ,but smooth and no grain can escape it

2 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by RichAbujaGuy: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Judgesledge:
If we must view every issue from the prism of tribal bigotry, it shows our level on the evolutionary scale, you have my pity dear

Many have said that NL management allows it for generating more traffic. It seems to be true. Some may even be clandestinely starting tribal beefs then standing back and laughing at the gullible suckers.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Bravewill: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
The only way to be delivered from any addiction is to avoid completely all the partners, be it sex, alcohol, smoking etc if you have have to relocate far away , try and do so , all unfaithfulness will be paid for, trust God, God grading mill is slow ,but smooth and no grain can escape it.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Toks2008(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
ashewoboy:
The dick is powerful.

If he is toxic and his dick game is 100, she will go back.

That is the summary of what is written there.

I pity men who dey carry woman matta for head.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by EmmyDJourno: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Money and good dick, that’s all cheesy
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by ZooOga: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Letting hoes hoe is the beginning of wisdom. Some are very lucky to have chaste, one on one, home trained with high morals woman. Count your blessings and thank God if you have one. If not learn how to share the community property that you are cursed with.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Johnadeniyi: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Make I completely your statement "from IMO state"

faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by juniior(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad

Are you stupïd? Worthless Bigot
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Robinmido(m): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Shebi u get mama and sisters?
Baronthecelebri:
Women are useless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.