Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes (91865 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by vickydevoka(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
nedekid:

Atleast the igbo girls do it for awoof money, the others do it for free.
Free is better abeg. Them go soon user am for rituals
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by MohPopson(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Olosho will only and forever be Olosho. Simple
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by bonnyhope: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad

Cheating happens in all tribes
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by LordAdam16: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sukkyy2010:

I can relate, my ex of my last relationship was a virgin, she pleaded to keep her virginity till she get married of which i respect her decision due to the fact that she preserve herself despite she is in her late 20s. Almost everytime together in our privacy she can't help her intensive sexual urge we always have this oral and pre intimacy kind of sex she use her hand on me likewise I do to her, kissing, fingering and other pre intimate sex all of that till we finally path way.

Most adult virgins for this country dey commit or don commit.

Champions of first, second, and third bases.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by kingPhidel(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
I’m among the 1% people cut off all ties with ex’s no matter beautiful the past was. Sanity and faithfulness pays

5 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by LordAdam16: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
nedekid:

Atleast the igbo girls do it for awoof money, the others do it for free.

As if there is not always a sharp guy swiping for free.

Anyway na d game when una choose to play. Everyone seems to be happy with the arrangement, so kwantinue.

-Lord
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Ted4real: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Which kind yeye talk be this ??

Going to Eygpt because of sugar cane ?

Aregbeshola you dey hear this nonsense abata?
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by jahsharon: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
SporaD8:
However did y'all expect someone who has copulate with 5+ partners before marriage to remain faithful to one person after marriage?
The moment the preferable becomes unavailable, the available will become preferable.
Marriage vows means nothing to philanderers!

This one is very unserious. 5+ sex partners before marriage? Where you go see that one? The most religious Church girls have at least 25 sex partners before marriage, how many do you then think the average girl will have? The average on the streets is 50 for the "good girls" and 100+ for others.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by robosky02(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ok
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by JasonScoolari: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lolachef:
Virgins with expanded asshole grin grin :DDem dey decieve Una with virginity.
Consolation!!!

Expanded asshole is better than an Overstretched and Overused Community Pussy.

Know this and have peace.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by drololaaof: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
SporaD8:
However did y'all expect someone who has copulate with 5+ partners before marriage to remain faithful to one person after marriage?
The moment the preferable becomes unavailable, the available will become preferable.
Marriage vows means nothing to philanderers!
You said it all ,those that have no caution will do it anywhere anyhow .
To some marriage vow did not mean anything to them, it is just cover up.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Killermamba: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad
. Oga u dey mad Sha, which people love d*ck pass amala ati ewedu girls.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Killermamba: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Women are useless
Yet na woman born u oga
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Revolva(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Only a h.oe reason dis way
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Killermamba: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tannhauser:
angry
There's no reason whatsoever for being completely bereft of any modicum of morals.
No matter how its dressed up, a ho.e remains a h.oe.
And na person pikin go still marry this one...

Modified: The so called modern woman has completely lost it. Even as a man, I can't type anything that risque on my page.
*Spits*
Those of you talking about virgins must be living in a bubble of your stupidity and know nothing about the real world. That's why it's so easy for women to fool you and you will be there thinking you are smart. Do you know how many " virgins" are out there having anal sex? They keep the hymen for the fool that worships it and go round giving out BJs, hand jobs and anal. I personally met FIVE in my bachelor days and that was in the early 2000s when the world wasn't this mad. angry

I can very much verify this, as I came across a girl in turkey 10 years ago that does this. When I got to Cyprus it was even more.

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
THECHIEF:

You are useless ����

You see! One thing you need to understand as a man is that women are emotional beings and that's why when you forcefully take out that major trait from them, such woman becomes a beast overnight which is the opposite.

Now as a man, imagine your ex who is married with kids of which in the past you both indulged in several sexual act.

The moment you see such woman on the street that connection would be extablished immediately like the one she presently has with her husband and paraventure you both find yourself in a secluded place, you can slide into her without her resistance.

So this is the reason why I strongly suggest virgin girls for guys who are not strong enough. Because a virgin woman has a 99% guarantee of infidelity.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by franchasng: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tannhauser:
angry
There's no reason whatsoever for being completely bereft of any modicum of morals.
No matter how its dressed up, a ho.e remains a h.oe.
And na person pikin go still marry this one...

Modified: The so called modern woman has completely lost it. Even as a man, I can't type anything that risque on my page.
*Spits*
Those of you talking about virgins must be living in a bubble of your stupidity and know nothing about the real world. That's why it's so easy for women to fool you and you will be there thinking you are smart. Do you know how many " virgins" are out there having anal sex? They keep the hymen for the fool that worships it and go round giving out BJs, hand jobs and anal. I personally met FIVE in my bachelor days and that was in the early 2000s when the world wasn't this mad. angry
Sadly the untold truth young guys and naive (unexposed) men don't know about today's women and virginity
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by ashewoboy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
toujurs:
Endowment ni, not every lady likes endowment, my ex, that doesn't like sex ehn i pity who go marry that girl, waste of investment. To even cream is problem. It's water that comes out. I can't marry a lady that doesn't cream.

Nivea abi which cream?cheesy.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
nedekid:

In your mind you think you have made sense or spoken intelllegently. Maybe you feel you have sharp mouth.
From the way you write, it is obvious you are a teen, at most 19. Still in ss1 or 2.
You are likely the virgin you preach so much about.
I can bet, the only naked women you have seen in real life are your siblings.

I'm not mate with the eldest son of your father, you can't approach me with iota of manner and expect Presidential response

I no dey form, if you're dumb with words I will splash to your face

I don't even have female siblings to end your assumption before it boast your 2kb IQ.

seeing naked women is not an achievement but I've seen many of them and your sisters might be one of them, till date ladies still throw themselves at me which I decline politely to respect my home

see I will sit you down like a kid that you're and take you on ladies management studies for 3months since seeing naked women bodies is your life achievement
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by franchasng: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

You see! One thing you need to understand as a man is that women are emotional beings and that's why when you forcefully take out that major trait from them, such woman becomes a beast overnight which is the opposite.

Now as a man, imagine your ex who is married with kids of which in the past you both indulged in several sexual act.

The moment you see such woman on the street that connection would be extablished immediately like the one she presently has with her husband and paraventure you both find yourself in a secluded place, you can slide into her without her resistance.

So this is the reason why I strongly suggest virgin girls for guys who are not strong enough. Because a virgin woman has a 99% guarantee of infidelity.

Someone said you are naive, and I think guys abi men like you are living in a fools paradise.

There are none virgins who are more faithful than virgins. Many ladies who kept their virginity for too long and didn't experience life sometimes get angry with themselves after marriage, especially if they marry a broke, struggling or rich but uncaring man. They feel like they were fools for keeping their virginity for a worthless man they call husband and they usually take the revenge by sleeping around codedly without suspicion from their naive husbands like you who go about bragging that their wife is the best and will never cheat cos they married her a virgin.

Being faithful to a husband has nothing to do with marrying as a virgin, it has more to do with the lady's character and decision to live a worthy and responsible life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Hassanmaye(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
blingxx:

Lol I knew this along time ago , na why I no dey carry woman for head again undecided .. meanwhile they are plenty girls that will enjoy your dick more than other guys , this is why I encourage wominazing till you are 40 or so cheesy
Read what you wrote again
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by nedekid: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

I'm not mate with the eldest son of your father, you can't approach me with iota of manner and expect Presidential response

I no dey form, if you're dumb with words I will splash to your face

I don't even have female siblings to end your assumption before it boast your 2kb IQ.

seeing naked women is not an achievement but I've seen many of them and your sisters might be one of them, till date ladies still throw themselves at me which I decline politely to respect my home

see I will sit you down like a kid that you're and take you on ladies management studies for 3months since seeing naked women bodies is your life achievement
I can bet you are no more than 20. I remember kids of the drivers, stewards, Gardners etc those days, when they insult themselves, they must put "your father" your "mother". Lol.
Put the devil to shame by proving you are above 20. Post you Id card here.
When folks talk you should take the kiddies chair with your kindergarten mates.
Seun ought to mandate agelimit and sections for this forum.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by anthonyuncle(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Zonefree:

How many women are serious with their lives?

omo undecided
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Hassanmaye(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I can relate. I've blocked most of my ex-es who tried acting funny during conversations. By the time you begin hearing....I wish I was your wife, your wife is very lucky and I mean it, I wish I had chosen to settle with you, I miss you boo...she's looking for something more than money but I can understand. Forward ever, backward never!
What's more than money?
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by kaymart: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=Lolachef post=119814581]Virgins with expanded asshole grin grin :DDem dey decieve Una with virginity.[/quotStill better than you that side all the holes
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Justbeingreal(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
toujurs:
Endowment ni, not every lady likes endowment, my ex, that doesn't like sex ehn i pity who go marry that girl, waste of investment. To even cream is problem. It's water that comes out. I can't marry a lady that doesn't cream.
Lol eya.. Nor be only cream na ice cream. G a large percentage of those cream crap are majorly girls with yeast infection.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by osazsky(m): 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
everyone attacking the messager and ignoring the message..funny enough she said the truth..but the truth is always bitter to our ears so we rather choose to tell ourselves lies just to gain periodical Happiness
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by HRprof: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
She is not being fully honest...!

Most of the cheating ladies go back for the sex and emotional satisfaction only!

It's rarely about money, as some of the women even pack their 'dull' husbands' money to those endowed and dicknified Ex-lovers!

Only naive men argue against the potency and reality of Okafor's Law! tongue
In most cases money is the main reason for a cheating wife they still go to the sugar daddy they have before marriage not sugar boy. This happened as a result of marrying lazy man who leave all responsibilities to his wife and she has no option than to fall back to her ex for financial assistance
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by HRprof: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
CSTRR:
Its a myth that women like big cucumber.

Most of the women I have banged have complained that my cucumber is too big just by looking at it.
They prefer it small.
Its when I show them my stroke game, that they can finally enjoy it to an extent.

Na only few of them dey crave big cucumber.

Anytime I see a woman talking about big cucumber, I see a novice that have probably never had sex or have never met a big cucumber.
They don’t know that big cucumber is a womb shifter and Virginia destroyer, Guys just dey deceive themself thinking big cucumber is the main thing. Girls like it average, a NairaLander here complaint that girls runaway from him because of his big cucumber people don’t believe him. They runaway from painful S€X

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by toujurs: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Justbeingreal:
Lol eya.. Nor be only cream na ice cream. G a large percentage of those cream crap are majorly girls with yeast infection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.