Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes (91808 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by stimke: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Women no dey try ooo

5 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by ucee64(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad
shut up you tribalistic fool

14 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Samakus(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fortunately (for those with A game in dicksm) and unfortunately (for those poor in bed), SHE SAID THE VERY UGLY TRUTH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Adabilaal: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
She isn't serious,
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad
Registered on 9th December, unhealthy account...CHARCOAL FOOT ELECTION TROLL

9 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by eniteden(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin grin grin confused set of GENDa my brother. grin grin

Baronthecelebri:
Women are useless

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by secnelly: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad

Igbos are having a free rent in your head. Wow.
You're probably an Afonja or from the Waste because only them think of Igbos, day night and Centre.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Lightorder: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad
perhaps , one of those cheap , dirty , shabbily bleached dark Yoruba girls without honor that are usually assumed married with no dowry paid on their heads.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by bankyblue(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Children of prediction undecided
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Flamemignon1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
So people took a sentence from one woman's mouth and used it to generalize all women?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Angelfrost(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad

Yeah... I just knew another bigoted dimwit won't resist the urge to push this simple thread into the needless waters of ethnicity!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by anonymuz(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
ReluctantAdult:
I can relate grin

Those babes no gree leave me o. Even when I think say I duon commit final blunder dem go still come around after a couple of days cheesy cheesy

One moved on to a serious relationship but still she no fit resist the urge. Na when she leave town I rest cheesy
oga na useless women full everywhere. All I need from them are children. They are useless.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Lased78: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
anthonyuncle:
she is not yet serious with her life
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Kajaard: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
meobizy:
I don old pass many things for this life.

I dey tell you cheesy

Sometimes when I read what goes on these days I just shake my head in utter disbelief.

Maybe I am just old school cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by JoeNL22(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Only if you knew.......Only if you knew the number of Ex lovers that cums to meet this man below for his might cucumber....... grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by detectivejones: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Anything to justify your sin. We hear you

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Soleye24(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
undecided this why as a man you must marry a virgin,no virgin no marriage,if you like be a simp and ignore this advice.

My guy don't let anyone deceive you, many ladies are out there having strictly anal sex but keeping their main thing for their husbands. As a man, you will be happy that your wife is a virgin but she has gamed you. Everywhere don kalas kulus, just pray for a good and faithful partner.

23 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by 49cents(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Animal life 1 0

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Bigchristo: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
ashewoboy:
The dick is powerful.

If he is toxic and his dick game is 100, she will go back.

That is the summary of what is written there.
this is why so many women cheat, when you know you like tatata and you went to marry a man who can not satisfy you they will be finding organism up and down, my advice to you ladies forget that no sex before marriage thing nurse your relationship feel your man ability to satisfy you before saying I do otherwise forever is too late to be cheating them must catch you and na you go feel disgrace
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by ATLIEN2027: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Okealaaye:
See how the uniform come fit am kpem, like second skin! All Nigerians, youths and adults, wish you a Happy Life in your new office, Saint Obi. If porsin hand no fit reach low-hanging fruits on the mango tree, na to pick the half-rotten ones on the ground e remain. Porsin no fit kee imsef jare! Good luck in your new position, sir.

Thanksgiving Service comes up tomorrow Sunday, 8th January at New Baptist Church, Owu, Abeokuta. Stenographer Segun Obasanjo, Edwin Clark, Ayo Adebanjo and Afe Babalola (all spent forces and tormentors of Nigeria) will be in attendance. Come one, Come all.)

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Shorty1980: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Never you trust your wife

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by braunny(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
ashewoboy:
The dick is powerful.

very true our economy validating Okafors law

4 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by hopexter(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
undecided this why as a man you must marry a virgin,no virgin no marriage,if you like be a simp and ignore this advice.

Where you wan see virgin Marry these days?
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by CSTRR: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Its a myth that women like big cucumber.

Most of the women I have banged have complained that my cucumber is too big just by looking at it.
They prefer it small.
Its when I show them my stroke game, that they can finally enjoy it to an extent.

Na only few of them dey crave big cucumber.

Anytime I see a woman talking about big cucumber, I see a novice that have probably never had sex or have never met a big cucumber.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by ItsTutsi(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
I know she most be related to jennyclay

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by na2016: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
ashewoboy:
The dick is powerful.

Toxic people
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
where is the lie? men/guys hate the truth

if you didn't meet your wife/fiance/gf as a virgin! there is a possibility that she must have had 4-5 abortions before, had three some with some guys, pass around to gang of friends in the street, fúck like dog free of charge or with 2k

I pity you If you're not marrying a Virgin as wife, paying Bride price of such doesn't differentiate you from white lady falling victim of yahoo guys

15 Likes

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Iykoto86(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Utter rubbish.

Probably an Ibo girl

sad
You sound foolish anyways.

1 Like

Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by ShaqFu: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
ashewoboy:
The dick is powerful.

don't forget money and reckless spending also.
Re: Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes by Indispensable85(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ashawo don drop quote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.