Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada (81621 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / I’m Cex-starved, I Need A D!ck” – Sexually Frustrated Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Favor99(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2023
ibkayee:

Ok so the black British population is made up largely of Jamaicans and Africans. So 1st/2nd Gen black British people tend to be descendants of either two.

Black British men date outside their race at a higher rate than the women (there’s a layer of topics like colourism, self hate etc that’s a factor but that’s a discussion for another day lol).

Also even though the women tend to date out less, there’s a stereotype that when you see a black woman with a non black, on average they tend to be of ‘higher quality’ than when you see a black man with a non black partner. Take from that what you will. Also, I said average so I hope I don’t get someone quoting me telling me his cousin’s uncle’s son is married to a bad bitch etc

Jamaicans tend to date out at a higher rate than Africans, there’s a large mixed race population and more time times than not they’re the product of a Jamaican. I’ll zoom in on Nigerians instead of just saying Africans, Nigerians 1st/2nd gens tend stick to their own compared to Jamaicans, both men and women. But of course, out of both genders the man is more likely to date out than the woman
Oh ok, thanks, didn’t know
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by 2buffagain(m): 8:57am On Jan 10, 2023
You don't even need game to knack out here.
You just have to love yourself first pass any woman.
Confidence will get you everything out here.

I am also very picky in that I am only sexually attracted to black women.
My dick is racist like that.
When it comes to dating, I only do classy Nigerian girls because compatibility.
Dem plenty.

TLDR, OP I can't relate!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by stuffs2002: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tnoni:
Dude speak for your self? Where are you? Thats what we need to know, secondly just as a Nigerian lady or guy prefer to mingle with their own people is the same way these other races prefer theirs, there arw just few exceptions, that being said an average nigerian guy is rude, once a girl is smiling u think the next thing is to get into her pant, Africans dont know how to dress, alot of them have a smell, i can go on. So trust me when i say if u only smell good, you dont even need to look good to get you one. Somebody, that hasnt used more than 3 years abroad just came to spew shit, my son has all white friends male and females, the females would go drag their parents to come meet my son, they droll over him, because if that their parents want to be our friends, he is gentle, kind, takes initiative,dresses good and dont look like he did not sleep at home. The probabilty of him ending with a white girl is so high.

Some post stinks to the high heaven of someone will low self esteem

I feel so sorry for some people based on the bolded. When people have to validate their own existence based on the number white friends that they have.

I cringed reading the last part of this post.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LastProphet: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lade18:

Haba. No one says they're not ugly . I roll with them. White girls are inanely not good looking. Look at the shape of their mouth, the saliva that roll inside when they talk with you for long, and then the basic fact that most of them don't even bath (aside from using their nonsense skin care routine in the morning which of course make some of them smell). No , they ain't attractive. However, the lean ones with good body shape among them are attractive.

However, what we're saying is that white women are delusional. They always think they can get the Jones and Jones of men because of their skin color. To them, they're the most attractive of all races. No thanks to what the media portray and what they've been told times without number.

I can go on and on with this. I've stopped taking them seriously

Gbam! you getting me now, bro coincidentally only few weeks ago after travelling much in the south during this holiday, I realized that these white women in the US are actually mostly ugly, even some of the slim ones are toooooo slim, like skeleton. and when they go fat it goes over too. Bro abeg this is not even something to compare. I think newcomers from africa are just carried away by the euphoria of "white woman" as our illiterate ancestors used to think highly of these people. We blacks are okay if only we decide to have more sense

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LastProphet: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
stuffs2002:

Some post stinks to the high heaven of someone will low self esteem

I feel so sorry for some people based on the bolded. When people have to validate their own existence based on the number white friends that they have.

I cringed reading the last part of this post.

You are wrong, that is not what he's saying, rather he's saying that white peeps are no big deal, he didnt even mention himself as having white friends it was his son, pls keep records straight

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LastProphet: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lade18:

LoL. I for once thought girls in the southwest region will be any different cheesy. Cuz of that I spent about two weeks with a friend in Phoenix last December and we go out a lot. They ain't any different from the ones in the Midwest. Lived more than 3years in Illinois and I concluded that it's either African girl, coolheaded Jamaican girl, and other types. I ain't so much into black American girls, though I found them more attractive than these white girls, but I don't usually near them cuz of their behavior and the fact that they're basically messed up already by their guys. I don't mind if I see a cool one tho

It will be very hard to find an AA woman that will meet our kind of requirements, they are messed up just as you said. The main turnoff for me about them is their shrill childlike voice, makes me feel I'm dealing with a child. And of course their super rude attitude, I mean super! Bro let's face who values us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by stuffs2002: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
LastProphet:

You are wrong, that is not what he's saying, rather he's saying that white peeps are no big deal, he didnt even mention himself as having white friends it was his son, pls keep records straight

Go back and read the post again.. This time slowly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by wolverine78: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
ogunara:

You don’t sound Nigerian. We don’t talk or act like “niggas”. Most Nigerians are religious
. Religion kill you there (Does that sound Nigerian enough for you). Religion is the reason Nigerians are Ignorant as can be, Religion is why y'all give your $$$$ to greedy, rich "Men of God" Religion Kill you there.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
wolverine78:
. Religion kill you there (Does that sound Nigerian enough for you). Religion is the reason Nigerians are Ignorant as can be, Religion is why y'all give your $$$$ to greedy, rich "Men of God" Religion Kill you there.
tears. if you were not wicked, Nigerians being religious shouldn't bother you.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by skales67(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
maasoap:

And Tinubu's wife is a tribalist! How?

Don't tell me you didn't see the video where she was ranting about chasing Igbos out of Lagos State because they are not supporting her husband.

This is because I know a presidential candidate who sacked all civil servants in his state (the workers who were not from his state and the women who married outside his state) when he was a governor. He equally sent away destitudes who were not born in his state.

Peter Obi never sacked any worker just because they weren't from Anambra. I can remember vividly that those who were sacked were those who got into the civil service without due process, unqualified persons and ghost workers. It was never about those who weren't from Anambra State.

I can clearly remember that Fashola through the Lagos taskforce bundled Igbo destitutes and even innocent Igbós returning home from work or going about their businesses and bundled them into a trailer in the dead of the night and dumped them at Onitsha bridge.

Your Tinubu never made any statement to either condemn the act or tender an unreserved apology.

When the Oba of Lagos threatened the Igbós living in the state with drowning in the lagoon because they said they were in support of GEJ, Tinubu didn't call him to order which means he was in support.

So where's the debate here?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Kobicove(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2023
ThatCEO:

Are there not Indian girls, or Latinos, eastern European? What about Korean girls...I fear their energy.
What about my Rwandese or South Africans. Or Na only Nigerians n whites dey Yankee?
You have options, use them. Sha no go dey dress like homeless man with a gazelle garagara unkept hair.

Rwandese? grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jagabanfromcali: 3:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Emetex22:

USA is overrated and I don't have to prove it lol � � �. Bay area SF resident grew in Aba. Now f.....k off

I was born and raised in Osusu road in aba and lived here and won here name it Chicago, New York , all of Texas, Wisconsin or is it down south , NC , SC , nna cool down
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by BanyXchi: 9:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Tunagee:

Especially Yoruba men
what irony coming from a Osu flatheadead miscreant.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Patj(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jeweltz:

LoL. They will soon understand. Crying crying , especially the woman. The moment she gets there and she's alone for years without no one checking up on her. Imagine you wake up everyday of your life lonely with no one to share with , just Money, food and work. Money is important, but no one wants to die lonely. And no matter what women say here about not needing a man, it's a lie. They cry to sleep on their bed here all night, wishing and praying a man approach. I know this because most of them confide in me . We all need a man. I do too

I wouldn't mind to wifee you seriously dear.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Coolgent(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
olaeffect:

Hmmm, Olosho no dey Canada oooo.
14yrs imprisonment na im you wan take play so.
Don't know about any other country, but Canada own is another story entirely.
Make God come make you know dey major city like Toronto grin
As Capital as Ottawa is, it only has 3 strip club, you can quote me.
A strip club has been the action I have gotten closest to sex for the one year I have been here.
Op is right ooo. Don't let anybody that is not here deceive you with what they see in movies.
Wow i thought prostitution is legal in most western countries.
Well that's good
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by olaeffect(m): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2023
Coolgent:

Wow i thought prostitution is legal in most western countries.
Well that's good

They may not be traditional and cultural like us, but they are more moral than us grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Boniwhite: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2023
this thread is lit �
very entertaining and detailed : cool
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by BigName101: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Thrombosis:
I need an advice from guys and ladies in UK, US and Canada.

What is the hope for persons like me who is a muslim and hoping to move to any of these countries in the nearest future as a practice as a Medical laboratory scientist.

Please I am not talking about the job aspect, but the religion and social aspect.
Thanks.
first you will drop religion
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Gerrard59(m): 4:49am On Jan 14, 2023
SIRTee15:

Even though I'm afrocentrist and believe in modern afrocentrism, the above is very hard to dispute, very HARD.
I sat down thinking one day if there's any indigenous African game that can be projected into a global sport....even if modernised.....I'm still searching.

But I believe the world isn't made for whites alone. This hegemonous attitude is the major reason behind today's global problems.
The whites have this believe that since they created modern civilization, then they should rule the world. They got away with it in the 1920s but not anymore. The more they push it in the 21st century, the more multipolar the world will become.
That's the reason I support the cold shoulder most countries gave western nations regarding Ukraine crisis even though I'm totally against the invasion.

It is normal human behaviour. The person who pays the piper believes he should dictate the tune. Anyone who does not like the tune should either pay higher than him or produce a different tune that the audience would love. In my opinion, the only way whites would lose dominance is when their native population decline drastically. For instance, Europe being partly Arabised/Africanised. As for the world being multi-polar, Africa is not in the mix. Na follow come we dey for this world.

As for an African sport being made popular, that will be when the vast majority of African countries are wealthy. Humans generally admire features/characteristics/things owned or developed by rich people. Success has many friends, and should African countries become very rich, many non-Africans would want to associate with things/features developed by Africans.

The question now is: why should I emulate/copy/do what poor Africans do when I can emulate what wealthier South Koreans do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Backpedal: 5:12am On Jan 14, 2023
LastProphet:

Gbam! you getting me now, bro coincidentally only few weeks ago after travelling much in the south during this holiday, I realized that these white women in the US are actually mostly ugly, even some of the slim ones are toooooo slim, like skeleton. and when they go fat it goes over too. Bro abeg this is not even something to compare. I think newcomers from africa are just carried away by the euphoria of "white woman" as our illiterate ancestors used to think highly of these people. We blacks are okay if only we decide to have more sense

Well; in every race of women

They are the attractive few (not so few but still few)
Average many
And hideous most

grin grin grin

But we have media these days deceiving women into thinking they are all baddies and hot cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by 43Ronin: 5:34am On Jan 14, 2023
OP if you don't have game in Nigeria you can never have game outside. If you are the type that relied on being a boss in the office or using money/cars to toast babes in naija instead of your flows & efizzy you will definitely be in the OP shoes. Men don pass white girls levels ooo. Dey can Bleep but can't cook, but our African girls will do both till you find yourself marrying her. Lol
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Thrombosis: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2023
BigName101:
first you will drop religion

I just want to know if there are religious discrimination against muslims over there and if there are available places to pray
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by SIRTee15: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Gerrard59:

It is normal human behaviour. The person who pays the piper believes he should dictate the tune. Anyone who does not like the tune should either pay higher than him or produce a different tune that the audience would love. In my opinion, the only way whites would lose dominance is when their native population decline drastically. For instance, Europe being partly Arabised/Africanised. As for the world being multi-polar, Africa is not in the mix. Na follow come we dey for this world.

As for an African sport being made popular, that will be when the vast majority of African countries are wealthy. Humans generally admire features/characteristics/things owned or developed by rich people. Success has many friends, and should African countries become very rich, many non-Africans would want to associate with things/features developed by Africans.

The question now is: why should I emulate/copy/do what poor Africans do when I can emulate what wealthier South Koreans do?

Europe had long been struggling even before the influx of immigrants, they just kept postponing their decline. That was why they formed EU but eventually proved ineffective to stop it.
Immigrants always gets the blame for every empire decline, it happened in Roman and Persian empire, it will happen with western civilization. Already they doing it, when the report came out that IQ is declining in western countries, oh it's because of immigrants from 3rd world nation- lazy n easy way out.
Nobody questioned the fact that the native population don't want to go to school anymore, intelligent ones among them don't want to have kids- it's the dumb ones breeding like rats, their working class prefer to be on welfare than engage in brain tasking jobs.
Europe's decline has nothing to do with immigrants, there's a reason they intentionally opened their doors to foreigners, go figure it out.

I beg to disagree a country has to be rich for others to copy it's culture.
Afro pop music is raving mad all over the world right now, go to South Korea, Europe, south America, on tiktok, people even sing the pidgin/Yoruba lyrics. Thanks to our naija music stars who made effort to modernise n globalised naija music.
Black American culture is far stronger than any white American culture globally. The music, the style, the attitude, the slang yet nobody wants to live in any black American community by a pole.
Indian recipe is now a main diet in UK while Mexican food is very popular in America.
When it comes to culture, people don't care of its origin. If they like it, they will embrace it.
Anyway, I'm still on a sporting culture we can export.

As for whoever plays the piper dictates the tune, the facts is in the 21st century, everybody wants to play their own tune, nobody wants to dance to European tune anymore except maybe Africa- u are right on that one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Gerrard59(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
SIRTee15:

Europe had long been struggling even before the influx of immigrants, they just kept postponing their decline. That was why they formed EU but eventually proved ineffective to stop it. Immigrants always gets the blame for every empire decline, it happened in Roman and Persian empire, it will happen with western civilization. Already they doing it, when the report came out that IQ is declining in western countries, oh it's because of immigrants from 3rd world nation- lazy n easy way out.
Nobody questioned the fact that the native population don't want to go to school anymore, intelligent ones among them don't want to have kids- it's the dumb ones breeding like rats, their working class prefer to be on welfare than engage in brain tasking jobs.
Europe's decline has nothing to do with immigrants, there's a reason they intentionally opened their doors to foreigners, go figure it out.

While your point is strong, I did not mean that the decline is a result of immigrants. Rather, a decline in the native population. As the native population declines, there would not be enough people who have strong roots in their countries. Things might be different from the third generation, but second-generation and especially first-generation don't just have deep-rooted ties. They can easily bail out should things get difficult. They don't just have the interest of the country at heart. Also, in relation to your points, when societies get too heterogeneous, there tends to be greater acrimony than harmony among citizens. This, in my opinion, does not foster development or rather slows it as people always bicker over issues due to their different backgrounds/racial groups/ethnicities.

Additionally, due to a general decline in birth, economic decline follows, which means the country loses economic standing in the world. In the decade, the Indian economy will become a major contributor to the world than the UK and France combined. Companies would need to generate revenues and eke profits, this means investing more in countries with large populations where the birth rates are pretty stable. An instance is German companies reliant on China for profits. In the next decade, that would be India. Previously, that was the US, Japan and Europe in general.

I beg to disagree a country has to be rich for others to copy it's culture.
Afro pop music is raving mad all over the world right now, go to South Korea, Europe, south America, on tiktok, people even sing the pidgin/Yoruba lyrics. Thanks to our naija music stars who made effort to modernise n globalised naija music.
Black American culture is far stronger than any white American culture globally. The music, the style, the attitude, the slang yet nobody wants to live in any black American community by a pole.
Indian recipe is now a main diet in UK while Mexican food is very popular in America.
When it comes to culture, people don't care of its origin. If they like it, they will embrace it.
Anyway, I'm still on a sporting culture we can export.

This is true, but it is an exception. The culture of a country's racial and ethnic groups has a strong effect on the developmental status of that country. There is going to be a limit to embracing the culture of Nigeria especially when they cannot correlate it to the developmental status of the country. Mexico has a solid economy (a trillion dollars GDP, strong passport and is abut to the United States). Also, she has cultural links to the rest of South America and Iberia). Partly why Nigeria has gotten a boost aside from the musical exploits is due to our diaspora, who excel academically and professionally. That has helped tremendously considering the other part where we get renowned for being drug mules, Internet fraudsters, cultists etc. India is the same and especially boosted by her wider diaspora from Trinidad and Tobago to Kenya. In addition, the economy is rising - which is where African countries lose. Black Americans have cultural clout because they belong to a superpower. If they were in Africa, they could have been like Nigeria.

If we really want to have a more positive influence aside from entertainment exports, our economies have to grow rapidly.

As for whoever plays the piper dictates the tune, the facts is in the 21st century, everybody wants to play their own tune, nobody wants to dance to European tune anymore except maybe Africa- u are right on that one.

Every rich country/racial group* There is a limit to poor countries determining who dictates the tune. They should even be happy they are allowed to listen to the tune in the first place.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jeweltz(f): 2:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Patj:

I wouldn't mind to wifee you seriously dear.

Hmmm sad sad sad. I'm not ready for heartbreakers and liars anymore in my life. Nigerian men are liars and heartbreakers. I don't want to be mentally disorganized over somebodys son in 2023. I have peace of mind as I am

Thanks but no thanks shocked shocked sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jeweltz(f): 3:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Boniwhite:
this thread is lit �
very entertaining and detailed : cool

I swear cool cool cool smiley smiley grin grin grin. Best thread I've seen on nairaland this year so far . Hian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Favor99(m): 3:55am On Jan 15, 2023
This isn’t true we aren’t sexually frustrated here in the states. Some girls date you, some girls reject you. It may not be as easy as it is in Nigeria. But we’re not sexually frustrated. Some girls here really like Nigerian and black men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by romunu(m): 4:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Why should they be? Nigerians should be bleeping Nigerians abroad na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.