Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada (81615 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / I’m Cex-starved, I Need A D!ck” – Sexually Frustrated Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
ibkayee:

Lool do I? Average height in the US for women is actually 5’4, where did you get 5’9 from

By the way this wasn’t meant to be a dig at men or a competition, I was just stating that 5’9 isn’t tall for a guy, which it isn’t. It isn’t short but it isn’t tall either lol

LoL. Yeah you do,maybe because I'm pretty really tall and athletic. Ohhh 5"9 is for Men. However, American women are really really tall. And most will easily cross the 5'9 ish
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ibkayee(f): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lade18:

LoL. Yeah you do,maybe because I'm pretty really tall and athletic. Ohhh 5"9 is for Men. However, American women are really really tall. And most will easily cross the 5'9 ish
How tall are you?
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by pansophist(m): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
morgang:

Hi, you made a good point. But you failed to mention how looks compliments fitness. One can be very fit and yet, look average/ugly. Such feature could be a disadvantage. I believe what the OP implies is, either one is very handsome or a guy is both handsome and fit, he stands a chance, otherwise loneliness will be your company.

Lastly, healthy fitness routine is generally advisable for one to master. However, if you’re fit and ugly looking or at best, average, only God can save you from Konji.

Fit and not handsome/beautiful is better than fat and not handsome/beautiful.

Also, being fit is a result of good habits such as self-discipline (health over taste since unhealthy foods are usually sweet/pleasurable), and I won't be in a problem one day because my partner refused to live healthily.

Because when shit hits the fan, it is me, the healthy one that will bear the responsibility to take care of you; If you ever had a sick family member, you will understand. It is not a good place to be in.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by pansophist(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Sometimes wish this fat or at least gaining weight is my problem.

I chop heaven, chop earth even chop hell fire join.

For where, the weight never still come.

Some people gain weight easily, while some do not. You have to know your body type (also known as ''somatotype'' in constitutional psychology). The attached pics should help you determine your body type. Let me know and I will tell you how to gain/lose weight/muscle.

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by pansophist(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

How many times a day do you eat to maintain your 6 pack.

Three times a day. But overall, I eat a maximum of 100 grams of carbs every day (of course exception applies eg during holidays). Most of what I eat are protein and fats (eg coconut, egg yolks, avocado).

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by shegzhkn: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
SIRTee15:

Even though I'm afrocentrist and believe in modern afrocentrism, the above is very hard to dispute, very HARD.
I sat down thinking one day if there's any indigenous African game that can be projected into a global sport....even if modernised.....I'm still searching.

But I believe the world isn't made for whites alone. This hegemonous attitude is the major reason behind today's global problems.
The whites have this believe that since they created modern civilization, then they should rule the world. They got away with it in the 1920s but not anymore. The more they push it in the 21st century, the more multipolar the world will become.
That's the reason I support the cold shoulder most countries gave western nations regarding Ukraine crisis even though I'm totally against the invasion.

Yeah they created modern civilization and sure they should rule the world, their is no other way around.
who are the countries that gave the western world a cold sholder ??
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by SIRTee15: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
shegzhkn:

Yeah they created modern civilization and sure they should rule the world, their is no other way around.
And who are the countries that gave the western world a cold sholder ??, Lol.

It's like u stick to 20th century.
Look around u, wealth is shifting, western civilization is decaying. Their hegemonous power is eroding.
Their sanction threat is now paper weight, only African countries fear them.
America bullied China, they only got stronger. Now America is attacking Chinese semi conductor industry. Pray China doesn't become self sufficient in chip manufacturing, it's game over for western high tech industries- they will go bankrupt.
Europe attacked Russia with their sanctions, it only made Russia richer while Europe battles inflation.
Even small Qatar they do shakara. Telling western nations to shut up and play football.
I repeat the more they push it, the more the world becomes multipolar. Nobody wants to be told what to do.
The only thing left for them now is to declare war to maintain their hegemony.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by shegzhkn: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
SIRTee15:

It's like u stick to 20th century.
Look around u, wealth is shifting, western civilization is decaying. Their hegemonous power is eroding.
Their sanction threat is now paper weight, only African countries fear them.
America bullied China, they only got stronger. Now America is attacking Chinese semi conductor industry. Pray China doesn't become self sufficient in chip manufacturing, it's game over for western high tech industries- they will go bankrupt.
Europe attacked Russia with their sanctions, it only made Russia richer while Europe battles inflation.
Even small Qatar they do shakara. Telling western nations to shut up and play football.
I repeat the more they push it, the more the world becomes multipolar. Nobody wants to be told what to do.
The only thing left for them now is to declare war to maintain their hegemony.

Lol, you win.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Ahijo1990(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
pansophist:

Some people gain weight easily, while some do not. You have to know your body type (also known as ''somatotype'' in constitutional psychology). The attached pics should help you determine your body type. Let me know and I will tell you how to gain/lose weight/muscle.

I'm a Mesomorph and just started working out about 6 weeks ago with gains showing already.

Please I need tips lose (belly) fat and gain more muscles.

I'm 5 ft 11 inches and weigh about 106KG.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by pansophist(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ahijo1990:

I'm a Mesomorph and just started working out about 6 weeks ago with gains showing already.

Please I need tips lose (belly) fat and gain more muscles.

I'm 5 ft 11 inches and weigh about 106KG.

Bro, I do not want to derail this thread. Your question has motivated me to open this thread, throw your question there and I will answer it.

https://www.nairaland.com/7516987/gaining-muscle-loosing-fat
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Obaaderemi2: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jeweltz:

LoL. They will soon understand. Crying crying , especially the woman. The moment she gets there and she's alone for years without no one checking up on her. Imagine you wake up everyday of your life lonely with no one to share with , just Money, food and work. Money is important, but no one wants to die lonely. And no matter what women say here about not needing a man, it's a lie. They cry to sleep on their bed here all night, wishing and praying a man approach. I know this because most of them confide in me . We all need a man. I do too
Of course the case would be worse for the women. The guys can still find a brothel and empty their frustration.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by emmaodet: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
pansophist:

The middle one.

My problem is weight. I gave weight so fast and too much despite registering and going to gym, swimming and still jogging at home.
My present weight is 105kg and I don’t like it.
I want to drop down to Atleast 90kg
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jagabanfromcali: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
1Sharon:

I thought Nigerian men are the prize, so wetin happen?
Prize where?
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Konquest: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
GlobTrotter:
I dont think this is true. Maybe for the UK. But for US I doubt. I have not been there, I live in Brazil, what I know is that it's quite difficult for African ladies to get a guy here.

But I can tell you the women here are on fire and they love black guys.

In Brazil if you don't have sense, the small one you get, sex go comot am. You literally have to hold yourself and be focused. Girls too much and too fine and na them go come meet you self lol
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Konquest: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ednut03:
Yeah. There are Nigerian Men in America who has not had a decent chance at sex for years. The only chance at sex they get is when they visit Naija once in a while. You ain't even getting a white chick to talk to you or give you her number if you ain't ridiculously good looking, dress well and speak really high.

Same apply to a woman and it's even worse. Men are thirsty, unlike Women, and she might get sexed and few attentions until the sex lasts. But she's not going to get any commitment if she doesn't match the beauty standard. So, she will be lonely too. Nigerian Men are still better positioned than her. And her woes even worsen if she's above 30. They rarely get white men. No they don't, because Nigerian women also fall short of the look And beauty standard

And if you're in dating app as an average black man (you're bleeped if you're ugly), you'll, 90% of the time be swept left over.

Hence, many Nigerian guys are frustrated and won't talk about it

Don't believe the stupid lies we peddle on here about white woman loving black for our dick game. It's a lie. If you ain't 100% attractive to her, your dick game doesn't matter. You need to be tall too, because their men are really tall. You can't be 5"9 and be expecting any reasonable result scoring a white chic, it ain't happening
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Konquest: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ednut03:
Ohhh yeah I'm sorry. That's true. I forgot to talk about that. White guys detest obsesse women to the point that these women are basically depressed and does not matter in the dating scenes. Go check the "Forever alone women" on Reddit. These women cry all the time because they just don't get attention from white guys.

These are The women Nigerian people score and still treat them like a price,but not even well. We also score black American women that had been damaged with severe baby daddy issue and has like 5kids, smoke like chimney, and speak like thrash
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Konquest: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ednut03:
Lastly, forget about using your money to score a chick. Hypergamy and feminism is crazy, you will fail and you still won't get sex. Same apply to a woman

I'm sorry, but someone needs to debunk some lies we say here about white chick wanting black dick, no they don't want you, and that happen 99% of the time unless you really have the look game, look young, and work out that your chest is basically obvious
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Konquest: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Men the UK own is really bad. One guy said he had to join 24 dating apps to find a gf. I asked a few friends who have relocated and they are seriously regretting the sexual tension. These were people having sex up to twenty times a week in Nigeria and not even able to kiss after like 3 months in the UK but then what do you do. Stay back in Nigeria and have all the sex but get bleeped by poverty or go to a society with more opportunities make money and have no sex. You can't have it all.
Lol... grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by CrownOfClay724: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Enny2013:
They should b marrying themselves nau. Is it hard?
Ehen nau

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
ibkayee:

How tall are you?

I'm 6"2, weighing 198lbs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
emmaodet:

The middle one.

My problem is weight. I gave weight so fast and too much despite registering and going to gym, swimming and still jogging at home.
My present weight is 105kg and I don’t like it.
I want to drop down to Atleast 90kg

cheesy 105kg is on the high side o. Aim for around 80 to 90kg
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ibkayee(f): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lade18:

I'm 6"2, weighing 198lbs
Do you weight train?
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ibkayee(f): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lade18:

.l
Yeap. I've been working out for the past 7yrs. How about you? Do you workout? LoL I probably see the backside, look like you use to do lot of squats lol
7 years? Na you o.

Lol I’ve started to recently by not consistently. Before, I’d (try) to maintain my weight by calorie watching
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by emmaodet: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2023
Lade18:

cheesy 105kg is on the high side o. Aim for around 80 to 90kg

Yes bro.
It’s on the high side and I don’t like it
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Ajibade123(m): 1:12am On Jan 10, 2023
Chris2863:
So, what can we do for you people This disturbance is not necessary op. If you guys are tired, make all of una carry una loads come back
I am really tired of these japa people making same thread every time
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Jagabanfromcali: 2:59am On Jan 10, 2023
Emetex22:

Abeg what part of US.
Here in California white chicks fall over you if you have ur shits together. I am married and they can't stop chasing u around. Stop peddling lies. The rule applies everywhere, be descent and have a good job, descent women will come for u.
You watch too many movies and I doubt if u really live in the USA
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LastProphet: 3:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Lade18:

You actually look like 4ft 2in in your DP. Well, Nigerian men and the Nigerian men in the UK don't have standard aside from sex no matter how ugly a woman looks (you expect men wey konji wan kill to get standard? cheesy) .You're still going to have decent level of success in the Nigerian dating market. However, in the US, the average height for women is about 5"9. LoL, you'll go into oblivion right here

Which average height is 5'9? The average height for US women in 2020 is 5'4, there's nothing like that thrash you people keep attributing to these obese white ladies I see everyday. Whites US girls are very very ugly and I'm waiting for who will show me contrary evidence

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LastProphet: 3:22am On Jan 10, 2023
ibkayee:

Lool do I? Average height in the US for women is actually 5’4, where did you get 5’9 from

By the way this wasn’t meant to be a dig at men or a competition, I was just stating that 5’9 isn’t tall for a guy, which it isn’t. It isn’t short but it isn’t tall either lol

And why shouldn't 5'9 be tall? How tall are you? And who told you every body wants to be a 6ft pole? Have you heard the word "moderate" before? I don't want to be 6tf tall and I don't admire anyone that long, 5'9 to 5'11 is a very perfect height in any country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Emetex22(m): 5:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Jagabanfromcali:

You watch too many movies and I doubt if u really live in the USA
USA is overrated and I don't have to prove it lol � � �. Bay area SF resident grew in Aba. Now f.....k off

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.