Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada (81792 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / I’m Cex-starved, I Need A D!ck” – Sexually Frustrated Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by SIRTee15: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2023
1Sharon:
I've said it many times on here that white women as a collective are not into black men.

But because I'm a woman, Nigerian men probably think I'm hating or jealous. Now a man has said it.

Society would have us believe based on TV shows, movies and advertising that white women desire black men like that but its all a lie.

Majority of WW are still with WM.

Only a minority of ww are into black men and you can just identity them by looking at them.

I've circulated alot of white forums to know their mindset and alot of white parents really don't desire their daughters bringing home black men.

White British tolerate black people in the West but its their deepest fear to have their daughter run off with a black man and "dilute their whiteness" with mixed grandkids.

White men do not respect white women that date black men especially if they've become a single mother with mixed kids. They don't take them back.

People keep saying that WM don't fancy BM, but Europe is awashed with mixed race kids. UK alone has 2.5 million mixed race population with most of them having a Caribbean paternal gene. Have u seen the present English football team? Half of them are mixed race. NBA is almost turning from a sport of black men to mixed race men!
I think society isn't ready for this discussion but the truth is more WM are dating BM than we all ready to accept- both white and black community.
In another decade or 2 , every black and white family in UK will have a mixed race couple as relative. My nephew who grew up in London is dating an Irish girl and is determined to marry despite protest his mum!!! She even called me to talk to him.

African men tend to shy away from western WM for reason already explained by ibkyee and personally I wouldn't advise it unless you sure of what u about to get into. If it all u want to settle with a WM as an africanised black man, go for eastern European women. They are less into all the toxic feminism and has conservative values like African women.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by 1Sharon(f): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2023
SIRTee15:

People keep saying that WM don't fancy BM, but Europe is awashed with mixed race kids. UK alone has 2.5 million mixed race population with most of them having a Caribbean paternal gene. Have u seen the present English football team? Half of them are mixed race. NBA is almost turning from a sport of black men to mixed race men!
I think society isn't ready for this discussion but the truth is more WM are dating BM than we all ready to accept- both white and black community.
In another decade or 2 , every black and white family in UK will have a mixed race couple as relative. My nephew who grew up in London is dating an Irish girl and is determined to marry despite protest his mum!!! She even called me to talk to him.

African men tend to shy away from western WM for reason already explained by ibkyee and personally I wouldn't advise it unless you sure of what u about to get into. If it all u want to settle with a WM as an africanised black man, go for eastern European women. They are less into all the toxic feminism and has conservative values like African women.

I said overall/generally.

Ofcourse there are WW partnered with BM but WW OVERALL are still partnered with their men.

There are exceptions and these don't make the norm.

The OP did a very good of poking holes into the delusions of men in Nigeria who think WW will swoon over them once they land in the UK/US simply because they are black.

Some WW will look their way but most will not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Obidient4life3: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2023
ibkayee:

It’s not tall o, for a man

grin grin grin grin... I hope you reach 5'4"?
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by InfinityFabric: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2023
SmallDick99:
What are u guys eating?

I'm still struggling to maintain 75 kg
They're elephants, hippo and whale combined into one. Absolute disgrace and lack of discipline.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ImaIma1(f): 9:09am On Jan 09, 2023
Ednut03:
Yeah. There are Nigerian Men in America who has not had a decent chance at sex for years. The only chance at sex they get is when they visit Naija once in a while. You ain't even getting a white chick to talk to you or give you her number if you ain't ridiculously good looking, dress well and speak really high.

Same apply to a woman and it's even worse. Men are thirsty, unlike Women, and she might get sexed and few attentions until the sex lasts. But she's not going to get any commitment if she doesn't match the beauty standard. So, she will be lonely too. Nigerian Men are still better positioned than her. And her woes even worsen if she's above 30. They rarely get white men. No they don't, because Nigerian women also fall short of the look And beauty standard

And if you're in dating app as an average black man (you're bleeped if you're ugly), you'll, 90% of the time be swept left over.

Hence, many Nigerian guys are frustrated and won't talk about it

Don't believe the stupid lies we peddle on here about white woman loving black for our dick game. It's a lie. If you ain't 100% attractive to her, your dick game doesn't matter. You need to be tall too, because their men are really tall. You can't be 5"9 and be expecting any reasonable result scoring a white chic, it ain't happening

It's nice how this doesn't apply to everyone or the majority. Thinking of how my family friend who was well above 30 and on the very big side got married in about a year after she got to the US.

She married a citizen, their son is about 3yrs old now and she's doing a nursing degree.

Or guys that I know that met fellow Nigerians or foreigners and got married. The truth is that these sensational write ups don't always tell the real truth. Things happen and people actually get what they aim at.

But somehow we always seem to capture the other side in these articles to kind of make sure people continue to stay in their little places or comfort zones, and not aspire to make it somewhere else.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LILTJAY: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2023
shegzhkn:

Still crap, the science and technology part is laughable. The Caucasian beat you in all of human endeavor.
lol 98% of inventions on earth was made by Caucasians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ibkayee(f): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2023
Obidient4life3:

grin grin grin grin... I hope you reach 5'4"?
I’m 3 foot, but how does that change that 5’9 isn’t tall for a guy? It’s not an insult grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by TheOgaBoss: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2023
Ednut03:
Ohhh yeah I'm sorry. That's true. I forgot to talk about that. White guys detest obsesse women to the point that these women are basically depressed and does not matter in the dating scenes. Go check the "Forever alone women" on Reddit. These women cry all the time because they just don't get attention from white guys.

These are The women Nigerian people score and still treat them like a price,but not even well. We also score black American women that had been damaged with severe baby daddy issue and has like 5kids, smoke like chimney, and speak like thrash
so there are no enlightened black women in us?
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by TheOgaBoss: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2023
LILTJAY:
lol 98% of inventions on earth was made by Caucasians
every white person is not a Caucasian, there are Jews and Asians too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Thrombosis: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2023
I need an advice from guys and ladies in UK, US and Canada.

What is the hope for persons like me who is a muslim and hoping to move to any of these countries in the nearest future as a practice as a Medical laboratory scientist.

Please I am not talking about the job aspect, but the religion and social aspect.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LastProphet: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2023
1Sharon:

This is especially true for the fresh off the boat black immigrants lool

This is why I don't even make eye contact with them.

Your son was born in the US wasn't he? Blacks born in the West are far more appealing than
recent african immigrants.

Who told you they are more appealing? You mean the mostly fat slobs with punk haircuts and ear rings and tattoo all over body? And who is the fresh off the boat? You mean for instance an international student who doled out $50k to do a degree in Caltech? How many American born blacks smell such amount? Don't be dumb is not good
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by 1Sharon(f): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2023
LastProphet:

Who told you they are more appealing? You mean the mostly fat slobs with punk haircuts and ear rings and tattoo all over body? And who is the fresh off the boat? You mean for instance an international student who doled out $50k to do a degree in Caltech? How many American born blacks smell such amount? Don't be dumb is not good

It doesn't matter how much they paid, if you're new you're new.

Look, I can spot a recent african migrant by just looking at them. The exceptions are the middle class- rich Africans that move to the west.

Our Western born Africans are now all overweight?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by 1Sharon(f): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2023
Thrombosis:
I need an advice from guys and ladies in UK, US and Canada.

What is the hope for persons like me who is a muslim and hoping to move to any of these countries in the nearest future as a practice as a Medical laboratory scientist.

Please I am not talking about the job aspect, but the religion and social aspect.
Thanks.

Why not go to a rich Muslim country where you will feel more at home if religion is such an issue for you? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LastProphet: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2023
culkid:

White people smell much worse than Africans. An average Nigerian bathes once a day, while some oyinbos go days without bathing.

God bless you for the reminder
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LastProphet: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2023
Frenchkiss564:

What is in America that makes people fat? The obesity epidemic is alarming

Terrible amount of sugar in 90% of food, even chicken after cooking it they add honey. Plenty salt too, if you eat in restaurants here for 6 months you are gone.
What is worrying our guys is stewpidity, I will choose to be celibate rather than date 80-90% of the white women I have seen here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LastProphet: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2023
1Sharon:

You're probably talking from a US/UK/Canada perspective.

Have you been to Eastern Europe??

I can't even hate, Most of the white women there are good looking.

I never saw an overweight one. They are petite and very shapely, behind is not too big like Bw but round enough and they dress very feminine especially in the summer.

The Western diet had messed up the looks of white women in the west.

Yes I was referring to Americans girls, European that eat the Mediterranean diet are very okay, even Americans admit nowadays that their food is messed up. Americans are really ugly bro, white, black, Mexican whatever, only here I see girls below 30 with potbellies. This post has some truths but is stewpid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by 1Sharon(f): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2023
culkid:

White people smell much worse than Africans. An average Nigerian bathes once a day, while some oyinbos go days without bathing.

It's not about bathing. You need to shower and use deodorant.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by skales67(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2023
maasoap:

You fear Tinubu that much? Any bases for this fear?

I don't fear him. Just that he doesn't have a good blueprint for Nigeria and his wife is a tribalist which he has not addressed.

These were signs we saw in Buhari and Nigerians ignored but majority voted for him...now we can see where we are today.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by LastProphet: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Favor99:

Yea Nigerian girls are very beautiful, and so are Black Americans
Nigerian girls and Black American girls are my favorites

White girls are not in any way ugly at all bro lol.

Which black American girls are beautiful? You are a youth I'm sure, 9 over 10 of them got potbelly before they're 27 so which ones are you saying? Why are you people hyping ugly set of ducklings just because they hold American citizenship? White American girls are even more ugly
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Obidient4life3: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
ibkayee:

I’m 3 foot, but how does that change that 5’9 isn’t tall for a guy? It’s not an insult grin

I didn't say it's an insult... I am only saying I hope you reach 5'4" for the 7" wey you dey find grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ibkayee(f): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obidient4life3:

I didn't say it's an insult... I am only saying I hope you reach 5'4" for the 7" wey you dey find grin grin grin
Lol I reach 5’4, I’m 169 which is about 5’6 and a half if not 5’7 grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Obidient4life3: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
ibkayee:

Thank God.... At least I tall pass you grin grin grin...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ibkayee(f): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obidient4life3:

Thank God.... At least I tall pass you grin grin grin...
Well I’m average height for a girl so it’s not hard to be ‘tall pass’ me grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by maasoap(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
skales67:

I don't fear him. Just that he doesn't have a good blueprint for Nigeria and his wife is a tribalist which he has not addressed.

These were signs we saw in Buhari and Nigerians ignored but majority voted for him...now we can see where we are today.

If Tinubu who was the first to released his manifesto doesn't have good blueprint for Nigeria, I wonder which other candidate does?
And Tinubu's wife is a tribalist! How? This is because I know a presidential candidate who sacked all civil servants in his state (the workers who were not from his state and the women who married outside his state) when he was a governor. He equally sent away destitudes who were not born in his state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by GloriousGbola: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
ibkayee:

Ah I missed it

This table shows us that a woman who is 5 ft. 4 in. tall is considered overweight (BMI is 25 to 29) if she weighs between about 145 and 169 pounds. She is considered obese (BMI is 30 or more) if she is closer to 174 pounds or more.

I thought you were saying you are 5ft 4 with weight of 169. Since you are not overweight we would have to assume to extra mass is concentrated in attack formation.

But I see you are actually 5 foot 7 with weight not given
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ibkayee(f): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Ah I missed it

I thought you were saying you are 5ft 4 with weight of 169. Since you are not overweight we would have to assume to extra mass is concentrated in attack formation.

But I see you are actually 5 foot 7 with weight not given
Lol yeah I meant 169cm which I think is about 5’6 and a half but I can get away with saying 5’7 depending on the shoes I’m wearing cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by GloriousGbola: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
ibkayee:

Lol yeah I meant 169cm which I think is about 5’6 and a half but I can get away with saying 5’7 depending on the shoes I’m wearing cheesy

Met the missus in school. Missus is 5'9 or 10. To this day she says I deceived her with my boots and trainers with 1 inch+ soles cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ibkayee(f): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Met the missus in school. Missus is 5'9 or 10. To this day she says I deceived her with my boots and trainers with 1 inch+ soles cheesy
Lmao I’m surprised she wasn’t aware of the boost your thick soles gave you, women usually notice these things grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ibkayee(f): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Favor99:

How is it like for 1st/2nd gen Nigerians for both male/female?
Ok so the black British population is made up largely of Jamaicans and Africans. So 1st/2nd Gen black British people tend to be descendants of either two.

Black British men date outside their race at a higher rate than the women (there’s a layer of topics like colourism, self hate etc that’s a factor but that’s a discussion for another day lol).

Also even though the women tend to date out less, there’s a stereotype that when you see a black woman with a non black, on average they tend to be of ‘higher quality’ than when you see a black man with a non black partner. Take from that what you will. Also, I said average so I hope I don’t get someone quoting me telling me his cousin’s uncle’s son is married to a bad bitch etc

Jamaicans tend to date out at a higher rate than Africans, there’s a large mixed race population and more time times than not they’re the product of a Jamaican. I’ll zoom in on Nigerians instead of just saying Africans, Nigerians 1st/2nd gens tend stick to their own compared to Jamaicans, both men and women. But of course, out of both genders the man is more likely to date out than the woman

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by SIRTee15: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
shegzhkn:

Still crap, the science and technology part is laughable. The Caucasian beat you in all of human endeavor.

Even though I'm afrocentrist and believe in modern afrocentrism, the above is very hard to dispute, very HARD.
I sat down thinking one day if there's any indigenous African game that can be projected into a global sport....even if modernised.....I'm still searching.

But I believe the world isn't made for whites alone. This hegemonous attitude is the major reason behind today's global problems.
The whites have this believe that since they created modern civilization, then they should rule the world. They got away with it in the 1920s but not anymore. The more they push it in the 21st century, the more multipolar the world will become.
That's the reason I support the cold shoulder most countries gave western nations regarding Ukraine crisis even though I'm totally against the invasion.
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
ibkayee:

You actually look like 4ft 2in in your DP. Well, Nigerian men and the Nigerian men in the UK don't have standard aside from sex no matter how ugly a woman looks (you expect men wey konji wan kill to get standard? cheesy) .You're still going to have decent level of success in the Nigerian dating market. However, in the US, the average height for women is about 5"9. LoL, you'll go into oblivion right here
Re: Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada by ibkayee(f): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lade18:

You actually look like 4ft 2in in your DP. Well, Nigerian men and the Nigerian men in the UK don't have standard aside from sex no matter how ugly a woman looks (you expect men wey konji wan kill to get standard? cheesy) .You're still going to have decent level of success in the Nigerian dating market. However, in the US, the average height for women is about 5"9. LoL, you'll go into oblivion right here
Lool do I? Average height in the US for women is actually 5’4, where did you get 5’9 from

By the way this wasn’t meant to be a dig at men or a competition, I was just stating that 5’9 isn’t tall for a guy, which it isn’t. It isn’t short but it isn’t tall either lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.