Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat (7721 Views)

I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way / High Protein Vegetables You Need To Eat For Gaining Muscle Mass / Causes Of A Pulled Muscle And First Aid Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by pansophist(m): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Newusername:

Yes sir.

I didn't see anything bros.
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by Newusername(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
pansophist:

I didn't see anything bros.
Have you changed your WhatsApp number?
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by pansophist(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Newusername:

Have you changed your WhatsApp number?

Yes. Hence I wondered how it delivered. No be juju be that?
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by LittleBigDick(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Sweetvie:
Ok.
I want to gain weight but the thing is, I burn calories so fast with little or no stress.

Collect doggy from a slim guy and let him cum on your ass
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by Newusername(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
pansophist:

Yes. Hence I wondered how it delivered. No be juju be that?

No wonder. How do I reach you now?
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by 21sailor: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
pansophist:

I saw your pm. I responded

Didn't see it .. please can you drop your mail let me reach you
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by pansophist(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
21sailor:

Didn't see it .. please can you drop your mail let me reach you

pansophiste at gmail dot com

1 Like

Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by pansophist(m): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Newusername:

No wonder. How do I reach you now?

Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by Sweetvie: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
LittleBigDick:

Collect doggy from a slim guy and let him cum on your ass
I want to add weight not dirt undecided
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by Newusername(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
pansophist:

Noted
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by LittleBigDick(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Sweetvie:
I want to add weight not dirt undecided

lmao
There are a few quality cum

Not every guy has It

But my pre cum can give you a figo8 with a hot bangin body

Btw you could eat include some certain foods in your meals like fat from poultry , milk and cheese etc.
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by LINSAR: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
pansophist:

Eat naturally, don't use those stuff. Load your body with real foods not processed powder. Also look at the nutritional contents of these whey proteins, its unhealthy long-term.

Please eat Chicken, egg, suya, fish, turkey, kpomo, goat, kilishi, pork, bacon, and so forth. I've never used any artificial supplement, I eat real food instead.

So I don't have any first hand advice.
For a student here, only egg and probably low quality fish are the affordable food out of those listed.

Carbs are the cheapest.
Seems I'll be dieting when I have money.
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by 21sailor: 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
pansophist:

I mailed you boss .. please look into it!🙏🙏
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by Newusername(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
pansophist:

Good evening. I sent you a mail.
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by stevebond007(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2023
My 2 cents on gym routine,
If you want to lose weight, start and do more of cardio... then lift

If you want to gain muscle and weight, start and do more of lifting...then do little cardio

1 Like

Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by stevebond007(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Sweetvie:
Ok.
I want to gain weight but the thing is, I burn calories so fast with little or no stress.

What's your weight?
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by TheCongo2: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sweetvie:
Ok.

Fast metabolism.
Don't worry, in times you will gain weight
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by Sweetvie: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
TheCongo2:

Fast metabolism.
Don't worry, in times you will gain weight
I don't think that's ever gonna happen. I've been on it for years 🤧
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by Sweetvie: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
stevebond007:

If you want to gain muscle and weight, start and do more of lifting...then do little cardio
Lifting?
Bruh, I'm a girl 🤧
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by stevebond007(m): 2:13am On Feb 24, 2023
Sweetvie:
Lifting?
Bruh, I'm a girl 🤧

You don't have to lift heavy. Just something light. The number of reps matter
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by oluplus(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Thanks for your post.
I want to burn belly fat ,and would abide by the foods you listed.
But can I add beans to the list?
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by Sweetvie: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2023
stevebond007:

You don't have to lift heavy. Just something light. The number of reps matter
Ok, I'll try that but what if I end up with muscle?
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by stevebond007(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2023
Sweetvie:
Ok, I'll try that but what if I end up with muscle?

Send a email request to me. I wanna share some PDF with you
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by Sweetvie: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2023
stevebond007:

Okay
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by pansophist(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
stevebond007:

Nope. If you want to loose weight, lifting and cardio are complimentary, not the base. To loose weight, it's purely food. Abs are made in the kitchen.

Oya one quick assignment for you. Spend the whole of March as a lion, as in, eat only foods from animals. So eggs, meat, fish, turkey, suya, kilishi, pork, catfish, kpomo, etc. If it comes from animals, eat it.

Normally i eat one kilo of chicken everyday if I want to loose weight fast. Half for noon (I don't eat breakfast), half for dawn. Then drink water like shark. Then run for like 10km. Running is complimentary, not to loose weight. I just enjoy it. My own way of meditation.

In a month, I guarantee you, you'll see huge changes in your appearance. That's what I do if I want to loose weight quickly. Cut off all sugar competely. If you will cheat, then maybe vitamin c, or freshly cut vegetable leafs should be it.

Yes o, you cheat with an equally healthy food as well. It's hard abi? try it and come back to give testimony. This dieting style is known as psmf (post sparring modified fast). I don't care if you're fat like yokozuna, you'll slim straight up. You'll now fine. As in eh, you'll be asking yourself, na me be this?

Then you realise that you're not ugly, you just fat grin

The formula to loose weight is not hard. It's the will to do it that is hard. Few people can stop drinking, eating for taste instead of function, and to have a healthy relationship with food.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by pansophist(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
stevebond007:

Why you no share the PDF with us na? What is good Gabriela is also good for Garuba naw.
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by stevebond007(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
pansophist:

Why you no share the PDF with us na? What is good Gabriela is also good for Garuba naw.

Send email o
😁
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by 0neal(m): 8:12am On Mar 05, 2023
For those still on this journey religiously to gain muscle and lose fat, Una well done o

Three gbosa for oga panso generously creating this thread, I don learn plenty things from doing my own personal research into not just losing fat, got insight on eating for energy and longevity by eating to keep the gut microbiome ecosystem happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uivaef6JT-Q

This youtube video explains alot of the nuts & bolt of keeping fit, and I think our resident NL fitness coach grin will approve of it.
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by seanwilliam(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2023
@ pansophist
Update:

So I stopped taking soda, juice , tea and all sugary drinks , I need to be honest , it’s very very very hard to do. I was extremely addicted to coke and Pepsi.
But coke is worst , like I did feel incomplete without taking it at every meal. I can take 3 In a day before.

Make I no talk much, I sha don replace am with only water( deeply I don’t enjoy it).

So what I notice since then is that
1. When I’m hungry or just wake up in the morning my belly naturally goes down to the extent that you’ll see my pack( I’m a bulky guy due to the kind of work I did back then while hustling grin, I used to have this trainer body ). But as I begin get small change with zero physical activity, naso I Dey get belle like pregnant woman o grin.

2. I didn’t experience back pain in the morning again unlike before.
3. My belly only shoot out when I eat and overfill grin.
So what I’m fighting now is how to cut down food portion and late night food. Also trying to adapt to the lion diet

Lastly , people might think that cutting down sugar is nothing worth celebrating, but I tell you whoever has fought addiction before will know ..

By April ending, I’ll update this thread again on my progress on other areas I’m battling with .
Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by pansophist(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
seanwilliam:
@ pansophist
Update:

So I stopped taking soda, juice , tea and all sugary drinks , I need to be honest , it’s very very very hard to do. I was extremely addicted to coke and Pepsi.
But coke is worst , like I did feel incomplete without taking it at every meal. I can take 3 In a day before.

Make I no talk much, I sha don replace am with only water( deeply I don’t enjoy it).

So what I notice since then is that
1. When I’m hungry or just wake up in the morning my belly naturally goes down to the extent that you’ll see my pack( I’m a bulky guy due to the kind of work I did back then while hustling grin, I used to have this trainer body ). But as I begin get small change with zero physical activity, naso I Dey get belle like pregnant woman o grin.

2. I didn’t experience back pain in the morning again unlike before.
3. My belly only shoot out when I eat and overfill grin.
So what I’m fighting now is how to cut down food portion and late night food. Also trying to adapt to the lion diet

Lastly , people might think that cutting down sugar is nothing worth celebrating, but I tell you whoever has fought addiction before will know ..

By April ending, I’ll update this thread again on my progress on other areas I’m battling with .
Thank you

No matter how flat a tummy is, if you eat or drink water, it will protrude. It's just science. But next morning after digestion, it would reduce. But yes, all what you said is true.

Cutting off sugar instantly reduces the tummy. You'll feel it just the next day, which fuels your motivation. Just don't stop, see it to the end. I mean you're suffering already beating your addiction to sugar, so get a reward from it.

Also it's not just your stomach area that's loosing weight, but it's your body overall. If you have measuring scale, you'll see as your weight reduces everyday when you stand on it. Buy it if you don't have. It helps you know when you're adding weight.

If you keep it up, your body will come to it's original state. The body is a self-repairing machine. Just do that right thing and it would fix itself. Your neck will look longer, your chest flatter, legs toned and torso sweet to beach pics.

And your face will go back to that youthful look. Just google Obama or Pharell Williams. They look young because they are mostly on lion diet. I know those on it by just looking at them. Even Otedola, I watched a video when he was eating in Monaco, and it was brocolli and fish on his plate. That's the secret.

All the rubbish reps and weight lifting is a lie, it's for muscle and toning and not for loosing weight. Food made you fat, not exercise. This is why when some people are sick and can't eat, they loose weight.

And yes you're right again. You won't feel much pain, especially back pain. Lots of pains comes from stressed muscle. Your body is carrying lots of weight in the form of fat, so pain is inevitable. So loosing weight reduces body pain.

7 Likes

Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
pansophist:

No matter how flat a tummy is, if you eat or drink water, it will protrude. It's just science. But next morning after digestion, it would reduce. But yes, all what you said is true.

Cutting off sugar instantly reduces the tummy. You'll feel it just the next day, which fuels your motivation. Just don't stop, see it to the end. I mean you're suffering already beating your addiction to sugar, so get a reward from it.

Also it's not just your stomach area that's loosing weight, but it's your body overall. If you have measuring scale, you'll see as your weight reduces everyday when you stand on it. Buy it if you don't have. It helps you know when you're adding weight.

If you keep it up, your body will come to it's original state.
Hailings boss. I've been lifting for over 6 months now but no visible results.
I do 20 bar bell lifts lying on my back, 20 dumbell lifts and 10 bar bell lifts standing. What can I do?
Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by pansophist(m): 5:03am On Mar 09, 2023
Eazzii:
Hailings boss. I've been lifting for over 6 months now but no visible results.
I do 20 bar bell lifts lying on my back, 20 dumbell lifts and 10 bar bell lifts standing. What can I do?

The duration of lifting is of no significance if the load is stagnant, and not incremental. So for example, if you lift 70 kg for five years, it makes no difference. To gain muscle, it must be progressive, and you eat to complement.

Basically, it's food plus progressive lifts. And by a result, it comes in different folds. The result is also that you are strong, even though there is no increase in muscle mass, think of Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan's kind of body. Arnold Schwarzenegger is not the ideal look, those are steroids.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Drug Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? / COVID-19 Update For July 29 2021 In Nigeria / Can One Contract Hiv By Sucking The Mammary glands Of an Hiv Positive Woman ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.