Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? (35245 Views)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? / What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by g4gerald: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2023
rickpat:
since you have discussed it with him,just chill..if he is someone not serious about his finances and he is not ready to adjust,you can break up.. financial stability is very important in marriage..if he keeps messing up his finances,you should have a rethink about the relationship
Na you get time dey explain to that girl. Did you read the part where she said she wants to travel abroad and needs money to japa. I rest my case
What i know is that any day my girlfriend tells me such thing, that will be the end of that relationship

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by fuckwell2080: 8:06am On Jan 13, 2023
stupid BITCH,BACKBITER, CRIMINAL parading themself as wife material are on earth you giuing fake advice to a full grown man to saue in ur bank account what happen to his bank account.it so clear you after his MONEY notin more u better go work hard for ur MONEY focus on ur life instead of thinking on how to abscond with someone MONEY claming fake LOUE.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by febble: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2023
woman and manipulation na 5 & 6, so that when you people have small quarrel you can get hold of his money and for him to start begging u bcs his money is with u
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

What an idio**t you are. Entitlement mentality Kee u there.

I pity men who date broke and poor girls like you. You dey find man wey go give you the world? Idio***t what happens if you work and get the world yourself? Or are you cripple? Did they cut your hands? You should be ashamed of yourself

Honestly, I’d never stoop so low to quote you but I’m high ASF so… you need a boyfriend B*T*H!

I respect low females but you need to announce your presence and you have to be extra and state your presence!
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by udomma1005(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2023
The poster's moniker "Banilla" is just recently registered on Nairaland. My instinct is telling me that it's one aimless boy "Messi" that just created that account. He's the only person on Nairaland that would ask or narrate very, very Stewpid topics!
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by gaspology(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:
You don't know me! I love him. Why would I betray him? I'll take a bullet for him if I have to. He wants to marry me! The joint account is to save for us both. That's why Nigerians are where they are, we are planning long term. You can't build a future on love alone. I'm being reasonable.
Keep quiet there! Love ko...If you mean well, you should try and get a side huddle to support him. If you keep insisting on him sending money, you may lose him completely
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by gaspology(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:
You don't know me! I love him. Why would I betray him? I'll take a bullet for him if I have to. He wants to marry me! The joint account is to save for us both. That's why Nigerians are where they are, we are planning long term. You can't build a future on love alone. I'm being reasonable.
Keep quiet there! Love ko...If you mean well, you should try and get a side hussle to support him. If you keep insisting on him sending money, you may lose him completely

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by GoodCane: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2023
Dimples2022:

Honestly, I’d never stoop so low to quote you but I’m high ASF so… you need a boyfriend B*T*H!

I respect low females but you need to announce your presence and you have to be extra and state your presence!

At the bolded, I'm not a gay like your father and brothers.

Noticed how I avoided you completely? That shows you're too daft to engage with.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by ironkurtain(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2023
Dimples2022:

Best believe me when I tell you the woman is wiser and better than him! LOL! They think we are mates? It’s a joke!

Don't mind that Chak-Tung waste of space. If men should stand in line he go wan join because scrotum dey dangle inbetween him leg.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by tctrills: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:
I'm not spending his money! Read the post. One of us has to hold it. We can't open a joint account, too far away to do so.

So what matters is who. And I'm better suited
Please don't ask your boyfriend to save in your account. It's not a wise financial decision for him. When you break up, what happens to his money. Put yourself in his shoes.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2023
Fahvvy:
@rickpat

Does this girl look like she has good intentions for that guy? grin... Because why exactly is she suggesting her own bank? undecided...

Aren't they online saving platforms?
How about a fixed deposit account?

Omorr...
Leave am...

This girl has bad plans for that guy grin...
And did you also read the part where she said she "subtly threatened him"? grin...

After the guy has saved like 500k in her account, when he decides to leave her, she will also "subtly threaten" him again grin ...

This time she'll be like, "if you leave me, forget about your money" cheesy... And if them get issues, she will also "subtly threaten " him and be like, "if you don't apologize, forget about your money" grin...

In summary...
I see more "subtle threats" in the near future cheesy...
Or she would threaren him by saying "after all I did for you" and then refuse to give him his money.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by jheaboiy(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2023
Hpesoj:

Lol. And you think you sound intelligent? What happened to encouraging him to open a fixed deposit account. In all honesty, can you even keep your money in your siblings' accounts?

U gat a point boss
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2023
g4gerald:

Na you get time dey explain to that girl. Did you read the part where she said she wants to travel abroad and needs money to japa. I rest my case
What i know is that any day my girlfriend tells me such thing, that will be the end of that relationship

Why? Why is it the end because YOU can’t JApA ? Broke Ass niqazz wanting to be bitxhes! It’s a good thiiking ! Thumbs up and Kisseyz!
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Shaggyswang(f): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:
Mods, take this to the front page. Thank you.

Hi everyone! I have a boyfriend, we've been together for a year. I absolutely love him, he's my whole world! And that's the reason I'm pressuring him to save, if we're going to have a future together. And he's down for it, he makes nothing less than 200k monthly. I'm still a student, searching for a decent job. I can't invest sh** presently but I hope to start soon. Yesterday, I brought it up. I want him to send money monthly to my bank account, no matter how little. I'll save it for him. He's hesitating. He said I should be patient, he'll give me everything I need but he wants more time. I don't want to ruin our relationship but I need his co-operation. I'm scared he might leave me, after I've given him the best years of my life. I subtly threatened him that my family would force me to marry a Nigerian but he made a joke out of it, saying I would never, that I'm his... embarassed

What should I do?

NB: I've never taken a dime from him. He drinks often and I don't want him spending 'our future' on alcohol! I'm way better at saving.

I'm worried if I press the subject, he'll get mad at me.

I also told him I want to leave Nigeria, he thinks it's a good idea and I also told him I can't afford it alone. He said he needs time.

Doesn't he love me? Should I let it go? Or insist we resolve this?
Thief
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2023
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by sageb: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2023
sharone21:
This is how my male friend was making good money and his girlfriend then told him to save or even buy land then at Lekki, he preferred living in hotels. When she persisted, he told her she can buy for herself.

The small, small change he gave her, she gathered it and bought a land. Later, their friendship went sour and she met another guy who married her and built on that land.

If it is an Ika girl, she will carry the money and buy bike(motorcycle) before any other acquisition.
Ika girls and bike is like 5 and 6.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by kevotek1000(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:

Hi everyone! I have a boyfriend, we've been together for a year. I absolutely love him, he's my whole world! And that's the reason I'm pressuring him to save, if we're going to have a future together. And he's down for it, he makes nothing less than 200k monthly. I'm still a student, searching for a decent job. I can't invest sh** presently but I hope to start soon. Yesterday, I brought it up. I want him to send money monthly to my bank account, no matter how little. I'll save it for him. He's hesitating. He said I should be patient, he'll give me everything I need but he wants more time. I don't want to ruin our relationship but I need his co-operation. I'm scared he might leave me, after I've given him the best years of my life. I subtly threatened him that my family would force me to marry a Nigerian but he made a joke out of it, saying I would never, that I'm his... embarassed

What should I do?

NB: I've never taken a dime from him. He drinks often and I don't want him spending 'our future' on alcohol! I'm way better at saving.

I also told him I want to leave Nigeria, he thinks it's a good idea and I also told him I can't afford it alone. He said he needs time.

You may have good intentions... But you can't really force someone to save in your bank, that's very wrong. You can encourage him to develop a habit of saving and also you can discourage him from spending too much on alcohol. If you pressure him too much on saving in your bank, you're going to regret his actions. Leave him alone, afterall you're not yet married.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Risentouch(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2023
Shebi your account dey give 50% interest?
Oshey, Yahoo Girl
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Ekugbeh(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Luckysbab: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

I ll slap you

You like fight, like say na bread and butter.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by WayoProphet: 8:52am On Jan 13, 2023
@Bolded, seh you dey whine me ni shocked

Banilla:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by phemy36(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2023
jheaboiy:

Babe, u have a good point..don't mind all dis redpilllers
It's a good advice but if he's hesitating..just act asif u don't care..
Maybe he thinks enjoyment will last forever..d money wey he supposed use plan his career, he go don use m shayo..base on say na big boy abi..
Try praying for him n encouraging him

How old are you if I may ask. Because you don't reason well. A student that get f**k at will in school is suggesting someone to be saving into her account and you are here saying trash. How do you know that the guy is not saving over there. Is she with him to know this. As a matter of fact I don't have access to my wife account but have access to my account not until I blocked her. This gender are very smart when it has to do with money
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:
I suppose. We weren't born rich, so I absolutely want us to live better. When I had a job, I saved but I don't think he did. And it's frustrating. He talks alot about the future but all this time, we haven't really started working towards achieving any of our goals, atleast I'm trying despite living in the poorest country. He's doing better, so I expect some effort but I'm getting nothing.

I'll encourage him to save, I did when he first got the job, five months after we started dating. I know he'll quit again, he keeps doing it. All I need is stability.

Or I should just risk it? Stop planning, depend on fate? Trust him to make the best decision for us both?

Madam you guys are not even engaged so what future are you talking about? Yes you both discuss about the future and so? You might not be the first lady he is doing so with.

Madam claim down and never pressurise a man if not he will japa. Stability comes when he wife's you not girlfriend.

What you should do is to continue discussing about the future, keep his money out of you head and mouth until you are married and do not force him to marry you. Mistakes women make haaaa.

If you want to live a better life focus on yourself and make your money. You want to live in riches with someone else money?
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by sickitatedatyou: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2023
Your not even ashamed spewing this kind of trash talk, if you like don't go an hussle continue waiting for your boyfriend to put his hard earned money in your hands.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 13, 2023
You don't have to convince anyone on money issue. If you talk to him about the incentives you might get of he saves with your bank that's if there is any,he might see reasons to save.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by benqo01(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:

What should I do?

IF U GUYS WERE MARRIED NO PROBLEM WITH THAT,BUT GIRLFRIEND AH NO WAY U SELF CHECK AM

IF YOUR BROTHER TELLS U HIS GIRLFRIEND SAID SAME,U WILL EVEN TELL HIM TO RUN AWAY FROM HIS GIRLFRIEND THAT AT THE END HIS GIRLFRIEND WILL RUN AWAY WITH D MONEY

SO JUST ZERO YOUR MIND FROM DAH ASPECT
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2023
poster

You are a thief......manipulative attempt which wont work.....why should u tell ur boyfriend to save in ur bear bear bank.....shame on you...OLE....u wanna jakpa abroad with his money

@savedday @womenareapezz just see this dingbat oo
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Shigobaba(m): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2023
You want him to save his money inside your bank account so that you can run away with his money and marry another man.

Instead of you to tell him to open piggy Vest App, attached his ATM card and the money will be deducting from his account daily or weekly or monthly.

I think you're interested in his money only.

Banilla:

What should I do?

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by benqo01(m): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:

HAHHA THIS GIRL IS FUNNY WHICH KIND WHITE LIE B DIS COME GIVE YASELF BRAIN NA,I LIKE THIS YOUR FORMAT E MAKE SENSE

DEY PLAY JUST DEY PLAY
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by fof1: 9:19am On Jan 13, 2023
Banilla:
Hm. So I'm wrong? Should I apologize to him? I just want to be certain he's serious. I guess I can't pressure him, right?

What's your advice? embarassed

Just let it be...no need for Apologies...just be Quiet on ur Proposal until he brings it up for Decision. If u insist he will think Otherwise or Suspect Negatives. You have Thought Well for Tomorrow...but Observe him still. If he is Reckless and Continues in Alcohol, PLS LEAVE HIM AND CHANGE COURSE...There may be Dangers AHEAD.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by benqo01(m): 9:21am On Jan 13, 2023
OP WEY GO FOLLOW D GUY FIGHT FOR SMALL ISSUE GOD FORBID E NO GO WORK
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Okechinwadike: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2023
this one de look for who go the pay her pension LoL. women and their chicken sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Every Husband Must Read This / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.