Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? (35248 Views)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? / What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by SmileDance(f): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
I will break up with anyone who suggests this kind of thing to me.
I should carry my hard earned money and save in another person's account?? The guy try say him never leave you run o.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Alanpatrick(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Are you making daily money with your smartphone or your smartphone is making money from you?� Daily income is the goal✌️...why not jump into this Lifetime opportunity.
Hurry ���.

Earn at least N 10,000 daily with AMDIP

The WhatsApp group link is live Now......

Join several others making daily income online with your phone �

To become an affiliate for AMDIP (Affiliate marketing daily income program)......

Click the link below to join the Affiliate group on WhatsApp ��

https:///2s4ekd98

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by shantti(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
are u planning to kill him and abscond with his money.
if u r concerned about his future, you can encourage him to open a fixed deposit account that wount be accessible for like 6 yrs simple.
his money isnt your future pls
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Ifakiland(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
Mods, take this to the front page. Thank you.

Hi everyone! I have a boyfriend, we've been together for a year. I absolutely love him, he's my whole world! And that's the reason I'm pressuring him to save, if we're going to have a future together. And he's down for it, he makes nothing less than 200k monthly. I'm still a student, searching for a decent job. I can't invest sh** presently but I hope to start soon. Yesterday, I brought it up. I want him to send money monthly to my bank account, no matter how little. I'll save it for him. He's hesitating. He said I should be patient, he'll give me everything I need but he wants more time. I don't want to ruin our relationship but I need his co-operation. I'm scared he might leave me, after I've given him the best years of my life. I subtly threatened him that my family would force me to marry a Nigerian but he made a joke out of it, saying I would never, that I'm his... embarassed

What should I do?

NB: I've never taken a dime from him. He drinks often and I don't want him spending 'our future' on alcohol! I'm way better at saving.

I'm worried if I press the subject, he'll get mad at me.

I also told him I want to leave Nigeria, he thinks it's a good idea and I also told him I can't afford it alone. He said he needs time.

Doesn't he love me? Should I let it go? Or insist we resolve this?
Lolzzz this is laughable....he should be saving in your account? As what? Cbn governor wey you be? So you wan use him money do guarantor say him no go leave you abi you girls are just mad ni?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Realist777: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You're not his wife so he has no business opening a joint account with you. You're just a girlfriend who can dump him tomorrow and abscond with his hard-earned money.

Leave him alone and Hussle for yourself.
False prophet on the beat!
Dishing it out hot hot

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by makson007: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hmmmn! Even small yash dey shake. ordinary girlfriend wan turn to Mmm.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
bassdow:
■Chances are, he wouldn't agree to Save in your Bank account and that's very understandable. if you want to help him SAVE since he seems not good at SAVING, tell him you both should open a Joint Account with both Signatory required before any MONEY could be taken out of the account. that way, You require His consent and he requires your Consent before any debit transaction could be made on the account. Then to further lock the money away, Fix the money in FIXed Deposit account and you both should be aware and the duration should be atleast 1-year. hopefully if after 1-year he sees the total figure, that might make him want to save more

■Things such as this have to be introduced very gradually especially since You are not just a LADY but a girlFriend. He needs understand it's not rainy always and he ought not go broke easily just because His salary was delayed or worse still, lost his means of livelihood
1. Nonsense! Is she his money manager or his girlfriend? If the young man does not see any point to saving for his future, why she go come wan force am? She be him mama? undecided

2. She needs to go make her own money and show him by her own example that she is serious about her own future. Maybe then she can convince him that he too should think of his own future. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by SILVERLINES: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:

Hi everyone! I have a boyfriend, we've been together for a year. I absolutely love him, he's my whole world! And that's the reason I'm pressuring him to save, if we're going to have a future together. And he's down for it, he makes nothing less than 200k monthly. I'm still a student, searching for a decent job. I can't invest sh** presently but I hope to start soon. Yesterday, I brought it up. I want him to send money monthly to my bank account, no matter how little. I'll save it for him. He's hesitating. He said I should be patient, he'll give me everything I need but he wants more time. I don't want to ruin our relationship but I need his co-operation. I'm scared he might leave me, after I've given him the best years of my life. I subtly threatened him that my family would force me to marry a Nigerian but he made a joke out of it, saying I would never, that I'm his... embarassed

What should I do?

NB: I've never taken a dime from him. He drinks often and I don't want him spending 'our future' on alcohol! I'm way better at saving.

I also told him I want to leave Nigeria, he thinks it's a good idea and I also told him I can't afford it alone. He said he needs time.

look at this common criminal
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by JJuanMiguel: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
You don't know me! I love him. Why would I betray him? I'll take a bullet for him if I have to. He wants to marry me! The joint account is to save for us both. That's why Nigerians are where they are, we are planning long term. You can't build a future on love alone. I'm being reasonable.
You are a thief
Leave him alone
If you are not compatible financial wise, leave him
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by kaywhy09(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lol.

Japa plan going wrong cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by shantti(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
Hm. So I'm wrong? Should I apologize to him? I just want to be certain he's serious. I guess I can't pressure him, right?

What's your advice? embarassed
if u really love him, u can tell him to save in his biological mothers account instead

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by space9880: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
I'm not spending his money! Read the post. One of us has to hold it. We can't open a joint account, too far away to do so.

So what matters is who. And I'm better suited
better suited than the owner of the money?
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by LINTUNE(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
I'm not spending his money! Read the post. One of us has to hold it. We can't open a joint account, too far away to do so.

what if u guys breakup, what will happen to the money...do u want to use the money as a leverage over him or what...this is a very funny idea.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Oziens: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
He's one the other side of the world! How can I be sure? He's young, indecisive... I love h, and I don't want us to ever break up. But long distance relationships don't last! If we don't settle down quick, we are over. And I don't want to give all my heart to someone who could break it. Half the time we were together, he had no job. And I didn't mind cause the relationship was relatively young. Now, we need to work towards something. What's the point if we don't? I won't spend his money, it's a promise. But either that or I find some way to pressure him into saving.
Are you the mother? You are a scammer. Shut up and answer the question, if the table were to turn, would you save your money Iin your boy friend account?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by TenQ: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:

What should I do?

Why don't you open a joint account: joint signatory!
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by MrJames007: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:

What should I do?

Ok I see why he's your whole world.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Levels1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:

What exactly do you want him to read as all you wrote is nothing but a gold digger act.

Was he not saving before you met him?

By the way, wish kind of ladies do we have this century

You should be ashamed of yourself but I doubt that's in your dico.

If you are good at saving, yhrn why not try and find something doing to save up for you and him rather than trying to dupe him on pretens

I do hope you remember how the Chinese Man stab the Hausa girl after using almost same trick on him.

Go and find something meaningfull to do with your life and stop dabling into one' s spending ole, ole olojukokoro abo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by advanceDNA: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
This one is planning future with another person's money and asking the person to save his hard earned money in her account....

.. this witchcraft thing get level oooo

God abeg oooo

Let me not meet these kind of girls

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Joshcoli(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
You don't know me! I love him. Why would I betray him? I'll take a bullet for him if I have to. He wants to marry me! The joint account is to save for us both. That's why Nigerians are where they are, we are planning long term. You can't build a future on love alone. I'm being reasonable.

Taaa getaway

Go and be reasonable with your own money

You're just looking for backup plan.

Ask yourself this question, will you return the money if he say I no do again

I just pray the guy is not a SIMPle man

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by izubext007: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nal dem lusifer.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by izubext007: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fake
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by medriano: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:

Lmao. Go make your money and save.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by ransomed: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Any attempt of a cat to perform ablution will definitely mean that some pieces of meat will disappear.. interprete connotatively......
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Positiveme2020: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
I know this is fake story.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by knowhowk: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
Great and Amazing ! Unfortunately Most Men today eyes have Opened ,They have seen greater love expressions but Woman Japa ...

15 years Marriages ,25 years etc ...Madam Just Plan for yourself ,Advise him to save in his bank not neccesarily yours..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by juman(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
She is a baby, a small girl.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by joyd200: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
You're a criminal in disguise!!!
Banilla:

What should I do?

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by bassdow: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Nonsense! Is she his money manager or his girlfriend? If the young man does not see any point to saving for his future, why she go come wan force am? She be him mama? undecided

2. She needs to go make her own money and show him by her own example that she is serious about her own future. Maybe then she can convince him that he too should think of his own future. undecided

There's nothing bad in One trying to help make another person better.

myself have personally gone the extra mile to help better people so much you would think I have anything else to benefit.

Make una no dey think bad every time. My comment is neutral. She might Mean well or she might not. Na she know.

Moreover, if you dating a lady that You intends settling down with, and you keep seeing things that could affect your relationship with her, wouldn't you make attempts at changing them ?

Abeg make we no dey quick jump to conclusions. yea I now say funny things dey happen
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Revolva(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
U think he is a fool to send money to ur bank account to save for him

See ur life ....hahahaha you must be a kid who just started relationship and e de sweet una

All dese small girls of today the way dem de reason de taya person

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by Positiveme2020: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
TenQ:

Why don't you open a joint account: joint signatory!

And what will she contribute to the account Zero because she has no job.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? by chigoizie7(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:

What should I do?

You are a very big thief. Who is even giving you all these nasty ideas?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.