Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. (52145 Views)

My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Jalaw: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Stop this stereotype
Nyascobar1414:
The rate young Aks girls dey hwak toto ehh..

MGTOW sure pass

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Sheggy13(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
And you're expecting to get breakthrough while been an accessory to such heinous crime and sin. You never find job reach. It's better you remain in your parents place and do menial job than witnessing this kind of wickedness and continue to condone it.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by MilitantAtheist: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Mind your damn business mothafucka
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by samuelson06(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
14yr old?

That dude must be a northerner

Nope. This sh!t is just created to keep the forum busy. Check when the user registered. Now now, he's made a post that grace the front page. I can't fall for this sh!t

3 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by akpunda86: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Delight2014:
Report it to her parents if you know them but if you didn't know them, try to find out secretly/indirectly from her

Bros u might be surprised dat she had none maybe out of wedlock.My experience in akwaibom witnessed where my colleague kept a 13 year old girl as cook,sex slave with monthly salary of 10k.funny d girl was so matured and beautiful wears sexy wears die,unless they tell u know.things happen there

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Carlyboi(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Another fake story for traffic!bored NL trolls Tueh.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by sheDD(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

He was the only one willing to take me in. I planned to stay a short while till I could get a job and accommodation. I have no other option than to put up with him for now.

How do I rescue the girl?
ewu
U own z how to rescue the girl undecided

U that's engendered by living living with a NOTORIOUS cultist, that one no dey give u much concern, or d fact that cult war fit happen u go be d cheap hit.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Yankee101: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
14yr old?

That dude must be a northerner

You read Akwaibom and you say northerner.
Who do you?
So other people no dey commit crimes abi?

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by aklion: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Report to police... And ready to be jailed too. Because you will be an accomplice. Lastly the girl will be saved.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by LyfeJennings(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
yomi007k:
You are living with a notorious cultist.
You no dey fear say if cult war happen you self fit die? Now, the guy is involved in sexual abuse and you are still there.

Who did this to you?

Death and/ or jail time is not far from you.

I swear if one of the two sure for am
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by ogascomax: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
What you need to do is to gather information about the girl and you have to do that unknown to your friend. I think you have to use someone probably a lady to gain information. If you are attending a church you can begin from there. Talk to the pastor or a leader of the church so from there you can get someone that can keep the whole plans secret. The person will be the one to get information from the girl. Where she comes from, who is a parents? Dead or alive? Just s friendly conversation from there you may get what you want.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Kajaard: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
samuelson06:

Nope. This sh!t is just created to keep the forum busy. Check when the user registered. Now now, he's made a post that grace the front page. I can't fall for this sh!t

You are smart for noticing that. Too many fake stories gracing the front pages these days. It seems most are created to increase web traffic in the forum.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by oluwaseyi0: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
The rate young Aks girls dey hwak toto ehh..

MGTOW sure pass

This is all you have to say about an abusive adult man taking advantage of naive underage girls, even hitting the barely teen girl

Seems you are truly bird of same feather
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by CLRF: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

He was the only one willing to take me in. I planned to stay a short while till I could get a job and accommodation. I have no other option than to put up with him for now.

How do I rescue the girl?

You won't get a job or a better life until you leave that house.
Legally, you are as guilty as your friend because you are abating evil. If police arrest your friend in his house, you will arrested too.

And God is equally angry at you now
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Weederness: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
It's kind of crazy to be helpless. I pray you find job as soon as possible. Because my first response at the headline was, I either come get you and your friend but the very moment I found the predicament you in can't but sympathize with you and pray for you..... for your friend and that 14 yrs girl, I don't know what to tell you as you're helpless....

Sorry man. I have been in this kind of situation before and I must tell you, it's one of crazy......

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by EmiDon11: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Did i just hear op saying *he had his way*?
How can a 14yrs old girl be penetrated?

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by unclejb2(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:
She has been staying with us for over a month now. I don’t even know how they met each other, he just brought her one day and introduced her as his girlfriend.

I have tried to tell him it’s wrong being with an underaged girl but he told me to mind my business. I can’t say much to him because I don’t have a job and I’m squatting with him. He is the one feeding me and giving me money to go for interviews.

He is treating the girl really bad. I sleep on the floor while they sleep on the bed. One night, he wanted to have his way with her and the girl said she was tired. I heard him tell her that she is not a real woman that is always ready to please her man. He threatened her he won’t marry her again. She told him she is sorry and allowed him.

He has slapped her 2 times in my presence. He is treating her like a slave. I am afraid to advice the girl to go back home as she might tell him.

The guy is a notorious cultist and I don’t want to step on his toes. Please how do I report this matter anonymously to the right authorities without it backfiring me.

We stay in a akwaibom
pls pack out of the house before you think of doing anything stupid....
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Ezemann(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:
She has been staying with us for over a month now. I don’t even know how they met each other, he just brought her one day and introduced her as his girlfriend.

I have tried to tell him it’s wrong being with an underaged girl but he told me to mind my business. I can’t say much to him because I don’t have a job and I’m squatting with him. He is the one feeding me and giving me money to go for interviews.

He is treating the girl really bad. I sleep on the floor while they sleep on the bed. One night, he wanted to have his way with her and the girl said she was tired. I heard him tell her that she is not a real woman that is always ready to please her man. He threatened her he won’t marry her again. She told him she is sorry and allowed him.

He has slapped her 2 times in my presence. He is treating her like a slave. I am afraid to advice the girl to go back home as she might tell him.

The guy is a notorious cultist and I don’t want to step on his toes. Please how do I report this matter anonymously to the right authorities without it backfiring me.

We stay in a akwaibom
Where do you stay in Akwa Ibom
I can direct you to FEYREP OFFICE IN UYO
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by ruffDiamond: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lionmachala:
Unbelievable sad
what's e unbelievable? Lolssss, wo, this type thing has been happening since the day of Noah.. And won't ever stop. One is going on right in my hood, the girl bwess barely budded sef undecidedif you see the kind agbaya wey romance am for one dim corner, you go shock, when I found the small girl Na northerner, same for the dude too, I just mind my business straight, nothing concern me sef undecided forget ,e dey happen steady, the fact is some guy like Fukking minor and can't stop it. If a 12 years can phock ,Wetin come be 14?even school teacher dey sleep with their underage pupils ..check it out

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Ikea81: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hey Sergeant! Secure the perimeter.

Oga run o. You are aiding two crimes.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by samuelson06(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kajaard:

You are smart for noticing that. Too many fake stories gracing the front pages these days. It seems most are created to increase web traffic in the forum.

That's all. But it's not just about web traffic but to keep everyone glued to the platform while they make their money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by joe1309: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
That one no concern me

My own is Vote Peter Obi
how e go concern when baby factories na full southeast. I restt my case.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Fiscus105(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom

I biliv u re one of all naija guys who are.....all naija girls are all useless crew.......
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by ATLIEN2027: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
That one no concern me

My own is Vote Peter Obi

Oh so you don change your tribalistic post?
Typical shallow hypocritical and low IQ reasoning of an IPOB Zombidient fool. Always quick to call others out while ignoring their own deficiencies. So there are no pedophile in your SadEast abi? Even Ojukwu was banging Bianca while she was still under age.
Tribalistic fool.

Pandora pathological Obi is DOA.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by ruffDiamond: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
EmiDon11:
Did i just hear op saying *he had his way*?

How can a 14yrs old girl be penetrated?
which lie? You funny aswear
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by EmiDon11: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
ruffDiamond:
which lie? You funny aswear
can a 14 yrs girl be penetrated?
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Sweetvie: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hmm
You better leave that house
You'll end up going to jail with him
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by SilverOrLead: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom

You better find your square root from that one room apartment before the parents or relatives locates their child and have both of you arrested for kidnapping.

There is , after all, a reason they refer to it as "kid nabbing."
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by laluski(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
yomi007k:
You are living with a notorious cultist.
You no dey fear say if cult war happen you self fit die? Now, the guy is involved in sexual abuse and you are still there.

Who did this to you?

Death and/ or jail time is not far from you.
Gbam
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Akanbimi: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
You dont have common sense. Typical of Zombidiots. No sense. Just vote supreme monkey

taylor88:
That one no concern me

My own is Vote Peter Obi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Wife / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.