Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? (22349 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by sacajawea: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Goodlady:
Life's by choice. Marry rich, cool. Marry poor, your choice.
That's correct.
If I put my prick inside the Obo of anybody, rich poor, single or married, educated, illiterate, ugly, local exposed etc.. it's also my (Our)choice.
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Goodlady(f): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
sacajawea:

That's correct.
If I put my prick inside the Obo of anybody, rich poor, single or married, educated, illiterate, ugly, local exposed etc.. it's also my (Our)choice.
Yes your choice. And if your oko enter bad obo, it's your loss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by sacajawea: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Goodlady:

Yes your choice. And if your oko enter bad obo, it's your loss
Naaaaa, all or most Obos are good.
Very lovely kiss ��

A simple rubber protection at most, and it's covered
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Umbrateeth04: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
JASONjnr:
Normally, it's painful to be a man and based on the economy of the country, you get rejections from the type of girls you'd love to lash....

But blaming a girl for raising her standard is nonsense...

I've had even girls that are less my standard turn me down, but I keep me strong ..Doesn't mean people should settle for less..

Who told you rich men are not stingy?

Lol......You must be joking...
idiot go and date your fellow man wink
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by VawuIenceProMax: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
idiot go and date your fellow man wink
see advice wey this HIV infected homosexual dey give. This is why your father keeps inbreeding your yansh
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Umbrateeth04: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
see advice wey this HIV infected homosexual dey give. This is why your father keeps inbreeding your yansh
AIDS Carrier victim..just the way my dog have been knacking your anus grin grin
Oya my dog is missing you come suck it's shithole wink wink
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by gforce5: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Who told you that rich men are never stingy with their money? Have you heard of Cosmas Maduka the richest Igbo man in country? The man is well known for being stingy. There are many rich men who are stingy especially those who suffered to make their money. Many rich kids are not generous with their money. They expect you to date them because of who they are hence why someone like Debota Lawson can come out and say that it is better to date yahoo boys than rich kids as Yahoo boys don't mind wasting money on you lots. The problem with most of you women is that you keep hanging around men that stole money or are into illegal activities. The ones that made their money legitimately don't behave like that.
CruelDove:
That kind of ill mentality is mostly common among poor men with inferior complex disorder. Rich men don't think that way. They are never stingy with their money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Prettygirl200(f): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Exactly the same way a man wants a Virgin. No Sane man would waste his money on a damage over used pussy. No virgin no marriage no speeding of money
WeakAlphamale, that is your own cup of tea!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by StrongAlphMale: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Prettygirl200:
WeakAlphamale, that is your own cup of tea!!!

I feel your pains. The comment pain you well well no be small knowing fully well you're not a virgin. And you re waiting for a simp man to come and Marry u so you can offer him your over used damaged pussy. Shame on you
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by imagrg(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Take annointing oil for head jor.

Women deserve to be treated right and even pampered.

It's because of them we live. Without a woman your enjoyment is zero percent. grin
sqlPAIN:
This mentality is mostly common among Nigerian guys and honesty it's disgusting mentality to me...

I was watching a prank video on YouTube where a guy pretended to be an ice cream selling and tried to asked some girls out to see if anyone would give him a chance. Only about 2 girls out if like 12 he approached gave him their number. What I noticed in the comments section were comments of guys saying the two girls who gave him their number were real women and that the others were fake. I've seen a lot of guys even on nairaland here with such stuupidd mentality. Ask yourself this question, if you were an ice cream seller or a broke or poor man, Shey you go date yourself if you be woman ni?

If I find myself in such situations as a guy man, going into a relationship would not even cross my mind, not to talk of being the last thing on my mind. My biggest priority would be to hussle. Hussle and more hussle till I make enough to get myself a better life...

Abeg make una stop dey castigate women for wanting the best, it's human to want the best things and it's logical.

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I feel your pains. The comment pain you well well no be small knowing fully well you're not a virgin. And you re waiting for a simp man to come and Marry u so you can offer him your over used damaged pussy. Shame on you
unfortunately the person that is pained is you, and u know it. Weakaplhamale.
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
Demigod22:
Whenever this topic comes up. I keep asking myself. What prevent the ladies from getting rich?

In school,we have girls in our department, they have equal opportunity to education, they are healthy and complete, why can't they work their way to riches? Must they depend on ready made men to cross societal stratum?

With this kind of daft reasoning, the comical feminism cannot succeed in this world, especially in Africa and particularly in Nigeria.

It's a SKIN PROBLEM. Negroes Precisely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / Old Couple Melt Hearts With This Lovely Engagement Photo Of Theirs / Why Are Some Nigerian Guys So Misogynistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.