Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? (22249 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by GUNITGuy: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
No one is castigating you from wanting to date rich men .....Infact if you want rich men we can link you up ...Since is the rich you want ....But you would eventually realize that he's still a MAN AFTER ALL

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by tctrills: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:
This mentality is mostly common among Nigerian guys and honesty it's disgusting mentality to me...

I was watching a prank video on YouTube where a guy pretended to be an ice cream selling and tried to asked some girls out to see if anyone would give him a chance. Only about 2 girls out if like 12 he approached gave him their number. What I noticed in the comments section were comments of guys saying the two girls who gave him their number were real women and that the others were fake. I've seen a lot of guys even on nairaland here with such stuupidd mentality. Ask yourself this question, if you were an ice cream seller or a broke or poor man, Shey you go date yourself if you be woman ni?

If I find myself in such situations as a guy man, going into a relationship would not even cross my mind, not to talk of being the last thing on my mind. My biggest priority would be to hussle. Hussle and more hussle till I make enough to get myself a better life...

Abeg make una stop dey castigate women for wanting the best, it's human to want the best things and it's logical.
The issue is not wanting the best. Everyone should want the very best. And yes, not everyone must date the ice cream man. But then, understanding what and who is best is the key.
Also,you need to learn how to prepare yourself for the best. It's one thing to want a rich man and another thing for him to want you.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by BRATISLAVA: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nazgul:
Dating a comfortable guy isn't the problem most guys have with girls. The problem is lacking the intellect to relate with him on his level.

Most comfortable guys are exposed, so they have vast knowledge about things. They go to places, they keep up with recent happenings in the cooperate world. Now imagine finding an average regular girl who has made up her mind to date rich guys. Obviously you cannot discuss work with her, you cannot discuss happenings in the IT world with her, she basically wouldn't be able to relate with him on his level.

All she would have to commune with him is money, sex and outing... nothing more. Sooner or later, the guy in question would leave her to look for someone whom he can easily relate with on his level.

I can basically tell you that if you meet 50 average Nigerian girls, 30 would have no idea of what LinkedIn is, 18 would have heard it before but don't have a profile there, only 2 would tell you that they have a developed profile on LinkedIn.

The solution to all this is to date someone within your league (whether you're male or female). That way, you two can work towards developing each other and not taking advantage of each other.

@bold is stale

Why is it always assumed by men that they are more intelligent than women, that they are always looking for "intelligent conversation"? Is it an ego thing, or you don't realize that what interests you doesn't interest the next person? That people have different occupations? What level? Did only men go to school?

Intellect this, intellect that. Half of men aren't even intelligent. But since they can't really pick rich girls to go out with, they begin to pick at imaginary intelligence. Are men intelligent? Hardly.

Women need to raise their standards to include intelligent men. Many of them reason myopically. It's just something they parrot from their classes whenever they bring up relating and intelligence. They don't want any relating. They just want a sex and slave. When it doesn't come easy, they fall to intelligence and relating. They forget that they get old and less desirable the more they are picky.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by BigBashiru: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:
This mentality is mostly common among Nigerian guys and honesty it's disgusting mentality to me...

I was watching a prank video on YouTube where a guy pretended to be an ice cream selling and tried to asked some girls out to see if anyone would give him a chance. Only about 2 girls out if like 12 he approached gave him their number. What I noticed in the comments section were comments of guys saying the two girls who gave him their number were real women and that the others were fake. I've seen a lot of guys even on nairaland here with such stuupidd mentality. Ask yourself this question, if you were an ice cream seller or a broke or poor man, Shey you go date yourself if you be woman ni?

If I find myself in such situations as a guy man, going into a relationship would not even cross my mind, not to talk of being the last thing on my mind. My biggest priority would be to hussle. Hussle and more hussle till I make enough to get myself a better life...

Abeg make una stop dey castigate women for wanting the best, it's human to want the best things and it's logical.

Wanting the best is fine...but what does the rich man get in return?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by whippersnapper(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
This is not even my problem. my profile is marriage which favours women . you go feed, cloth the idiot oh, but the do as if they're doing someone a huge favor by marrying we men

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by riverbird: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Some of the men that will not settle for anything less than a considerably attractive woman or a certain educational background or level will be the same ones to insult women who chooses a man with a considerably good financial capacity as their taste.

Chukwuemeka, if I slap you!!! angry angry angry

As she wants to settle with a rich guy let her also be rich or I no do, you can't have what you can't give.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
CruelDove:
That kind of ill mentality is mostly common among poor men with inferior complex disorder. Rich men don't think that way. They are never stingy with their money.
That's how it starts until you lots turn to evening newspaper seeking Who to give you a child. No man will settle with a woman who have nothing to offer. Other than her kpekus.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Theunbothered: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jovialjune1:

This is exactly what Op is talking about, she has a preference and top standard, just cos she's still a student doesn't mean she shouldn't go for what she wants.

When men go for what they want women will be screaming "misogyny" "sexism" and all manner of rubbish.

You will be the first to judge and judge harshly until it gets to your turn.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by DLivingAncestor: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nazgul:
Dating a comfortable guy isn't the problem most guys have with girls. The problem is lacking the intellect to relate with him on his level.

Most comfortable guys are exposed, so they have vast knowledge about things. They go to places, they keep up with recent happenings in the cooperate world. Now imagine finding an average regular girl who has made up her mind to date rich guys. Obviously you cannot discuss work with her, you cannot discuss happenings in the IT world with her, she basically wouldn't be able to relate with him on his level.

All she would have to commune with him is money, sex and outing... nothing more. Sooner or later, the guy in question would leave her to look for someone whom he can easily relate with on his level.

I can basically tell you that if you meet 50 average Nigerian girls, 30 would have no idea of what LinkedIn is, 18 would have heard it before but don't have a profile there, only 2 would tell you that they have a developed profile on LinkedIn.

The solution to all this is to date someone within your league (whether you're male or female). That way, you two can work towards developing each other and not taking advantage of each other.

A bottle of Hennessy for you Chairman
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:

Do u blame the mis*rable Redpillers like Zonefree, TheGidRedpiller, Jeromestarks etc?grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alot of them.still feed from their parents grin grin while the others who work earn meagre salaries, they are Never-do-well people in reality hence the reason they retired online, hiding behind their keyboards to bash women grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The last one I mentioned, Jeromestark was seen the other day eating concoction grin grin grin grin grin grin (local rice and red oil )grin grin grin grin grin

Their only problem is to be online 24/7 telling the rich guys how to spend their money... The money them, the wretched Redpillers can never have oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Kingcalls: 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Goodlady:

Like I said earlier this morning. Money is essential.
Only a frustrated broke person ll tell a girl not to marry a rich person.
Money is almost the most important thing in relationship. It's almost same level as love cos you show love with money.

So as virginity is important, only a slut will tell a man not to marry a virgin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by PureFace1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
Women are hypergamy by nature every redpillers Know that but men are different.

A man can still be attracted to a woman regardless of her social status, her finances and educational background, of course men wouldn't be in support of something that is so different and opposite of their nature in a disadvantageous way.

In your mind you are very enlightened, we are in the era and generation of Simp and Wimp, the army of simp is growing stronger.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Autobot05:
So what's your point?
Women cannot marry a poor man but a rich man can marry a poor woman ??

Not really my business sha
Let's see the gender that will cry for marriage and companionship. Let's see the gender that will cry about being an evening newspaper. tongue

Is it your cry? How does preferences of women or how long they stayed single affect your life? So far so good especially on this forum, it is you manboys that wail on behalf of single women calling them different names because they are not married? How does it affect or contribute to your existence?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Bantu10: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Ironically, it is the men that cry about women being evening newspapers. Women are too busy to worry about such nonsense.

Meobizy my love does not care either way

Be deceiving yourself
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Goodlady(f): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kingcalls:

So as virginity is important, only a slut will tell a man not to marry a virgin
Before you talk, do you v money?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by 1Sharon(f): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Autobot05:
So what's your point?
Women cannot marry a poor man but a rich man can marry a poor woman ??

Not really my business sha
Let's see the gender that will cry for marriage and companionship. Let's see the gender that will cry about being an evening newspaper. tongue

Men want a virgin woman

Women want an experienced man.

the same thing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Na guys wey dey date broke and jobless girls I dey blame. All of these silly issues wouldn't be coming up.

Good thing I found me a decent lady with a well deserved PhD and a fine job to boot. Can't come and spend almost two decades building my life and finances only to end up with one intellectually average, unpleasantly entitled, broke daughter of a nobody!

Una father!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
You see those particular set of guys if they were women they would be doing the exact same thing. No serious man will ever be concerned about who a woman chooses to date . It’s only pussy ass niggas that cry and complain about what women are doing

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by flokii: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
You follow wealthy guy.. your palava.

Wealthy guy won't stay loyal to you cos there is enough cash to go round.. when the wealthy guy abandons your sorry ass, it's the broke guys ya'll will be running after for sex and attention. Rubbish!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Positivepoint(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:

Same as why girls castigate guys for wanting only beautiful ladies..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by blackboy(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
E pain them. Broke guyz or non ambitious guy and losers. Me i must be rich.
No be crime to like beta thing

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by johnfem321: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
It’s really an hard pill to swallow.. it’s also make i you ask the question do women really love? The earlier a man understand they are only with you for some reason the better ,
adeola1097:
One word - Hypergamy But nobody is ready for this argument.
I honestly don’t blame them for wanting to date someone they feel is above them in all aspects. That’s the way they were wired and it has become part of societal norms.
Just understand them and how they work and change the narrative to suit yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
Theunbothered:

When men go for what they want women will be screaming "misogyny" "sexism" and all manner of rubbish.

You will be the first to judge and judge harshly until it gets to your turn.

Do you even know what misogyny and sexism mean? You don't know what you're talking about

You need to enlighten yourself because your comment has nothing to do with the discussion on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by CheapHomes1: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
CruelDove:
That kind of ill mentality is mostly common among poor men with inferior complex disorder. Rich men don't think that way. They are never stingy with their money.

Do you give money to men? Do you even have the money to give?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by olab059(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
ibkayee:
Yeah they will have all the requirements in the world for her, especially her physical appearance but get triggered when a woman asks for someone financially stable and doesn’t want a gateman as a partner.

If they suddenly get rich, most of them will have no issue dumping the girl that was with them when they were poor and chasing after the ‘upgraded’ girl that wants money.

So basically they get angry because they’re broke and have an inferiority complex

I don't know why girls on here keep repeating this? Do you personally know any man that actually did this?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by jeromestarks: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Goodlady:

Money is almost the most important thing in relationship. It's almost same level as love cos you show love with money.
You are dating (have dated) animals in human skin.

I hardly spend on my girl.
I write her projects.
I bathe her sometimes.
I satisfy sexually.
I protect her.
I defend her.
I give her advice.
I help her sleep at night because she's always stressed out.
I am her psychologist.
I help her study for exams ( I literally read the course and become her lecturer on Saturdays after breakfast.
Sometimes, I wash her clothes.
I massage her when she's having trouble reading.
I know all her love languages.
I visit her in her office and help her out with some analyses.
I once spent a whole day with her in hospital when she had serious worm infestation ( I could have just sent her money but no, time is more precious. I sat beside her bed and read some stupid children story books to her). I did that even though I hate hospital environment.

You're dating a useless man who can only show love through money. You're equally stupid for thinking money is the only way to show love.
Ewu like u.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by jojothaiv(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
It's a simple something, when the hustling broke hood rat get the bags, he's totally free to pump and dump the girls too.

Objectivity no suppose harm anybody na

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Positivepoint:

Same as why girls castigate guys for wanting only beautiful ladies..

What is this one saying? When did ladies ever castigate guys for wanting beautiful ladies? I hope you know beauty is relative undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Nolevel666: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
If you see what women who get married to rich guys by force go through eh…you go run

Your rich husband never drink finish beat you up till your eyes start bleeding and he will tell you if anyone hears about it you’re finished. Especially the politicians and those who have ties with cultism. You cannot do shit about anything or las las he will put false allegations on your head in order to throw you out until you will be the one begging to leave the marriage

Be looking for rich guys there.

I’m not saying one shouldn’t go for what one wants in life but, always have a plan B.
Don’t expect to reap what you didn’t sow for free.
Most rich guys don’t send their parasite girlfriends or wives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by CheapHomes1: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Goodlady:

How much love do you show with your money that is if you have or it is when the guy gives you money that it is love?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by ghiloman28(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
H
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by adeola1097: 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
johnfem321:
It’s really an hard pill to swallow.. it’s also make i you ask the question do women really love? The earlier a man understand they are only with you for some reason the better ,

It takes a lot to see a woman that would love you genuinely, Only your mother would do that and that comes with t&cs too.
For them, it’s usually transactional since they work with their emotions unlike men that reason with logic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Question For The Female Money freaks. / My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady / Silly Things Guys Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.