Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? (22350 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Theunbothered: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:
This mentality is mostly common among Nigerian guys and honesty it's disgusting mentality to me...

I was watching a prank video on YouTube where a guy pretended to be an ice cream selling and tried to asked some girls out to see if anyone would give him a chance. Only about 2 girls out if like 12 he approached gave him their number. What I noticed in the comments section were comments of guys saying the two girls who gave him their number were real women and that the others were fake. I've seen a lot of guys even on nairaland here with such stuupidd mentality. Ask yourself this question, if you were an ice cream seller or a broke or poor man, Shey you go date yourself if you be woman ni?

If I find myself in such situations as a guy man, going into a relationship would not even cross my mind, not to talk of being the last thing on my mind. My biggest priority would be to hussle. Hussle and more hussle till I make enough to get myself a better life...

Abeg make una stop dey castigate women for wanting the best, it's human to want the best things and it's logical.

The average Nigerian man is not rich, majority of the people in this country are very POOR. At the same time we have so many equally poor women with nothing reasonable to offer demanding MILLIONS because of entitlement.

This entitlement now flows to other women, placing stupid and senseless expectations on men just so they can feel better about themselves or brag to their friends.

So now the only option you have as a guy is to stay single until you're rich or burn through dozens of girls to find one that isn't a parasite.

21 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Ennoloa: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
Vote a balanced ticket

No where in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of Christians

Balance ticket includes
NNPP: Kwankwaso
LP: Peter Obi
AAC: Sowore
etc

Vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by mbahdi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Fiscus105(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
On many occasions, third party is the major cause of marital problems.

I was in one place yesterday, I overheard a lady on phone discussing Marriages of their school mates/ friends .

.....she is the one, who knows that his friend's husband not too handsome, ........she is the one who knows that another particular of her friend dnt use to upload the pic of her husband on Facebook, ........she also talked about another friend that gave birth, in which her skin not glowing up to expectations, castigating husband not rich enough to make his wife happy and beautiful, and several other complains of friends marriages.

........ meanwhile, this is a lady that can beg anybody to give her money, ....this is the lady that currently, it's her mother that feeding her dad and entire household ooo.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:
This mentality is mostly common among Nigerian guys and honesty it's disgusting mentality to me...

I was watching a prank video on YouTube where a guy pretended to be an ice cream selling and tried to asked some girls out to see if anyone would give him a chance. Only about 2 girls out if like 12 he approached gave him their number. What I noticed in the comments section were comments of guys saying the two girls who gave him their number were real women and that the others were fake. I've seen a lot of guys even on nairaland here with such stuupidd mentality. Ask yourself this question, if you were an ice cream seller or a broke or poor man, Shey you go date yourself if you be woman ni?

If I find myself in such situations as a guy man, going into a relationship would not even cross my mind, not to talk of being the last thing on my mind. My biggest priority would be to hussle. Hussle and more hussle till I make enough to get myself a better life...

Abeg make una stop dey castigate women for wanting the best, it's human to want the best things and it's logical.

Why do women castigate men who want rich women ?
Why do women think less of men who are poor ?
Are they only created for enjoyment?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by CodeTemplar: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lol... Only to claim independent woman when they get to eat the dude's money.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Starzo: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
Why do girls attack guys that say they can only get married to virgins?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Wizpa(m): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
grin
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
CruelDove:
That kind of ill mentality is mostly common among poor men with inferior complex disorder. Rich men don't think that way. They are never stingy with their money.

What happened to those liabilities ?

Common go and make money.
You no get hand ?

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by omonnakoda: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
CruelDove:
That kind of ill mentality is mostly common among poor men with inferior complex disorder. Rich men don't think that way. They are never stingy with their money.
Is your father rich?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
A result of generational poverty mentality garnished with acute inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Theunbothered: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Some of the men that will not settle for anything less than a considerably attractive woman or a certain educational background or level will be the same ones to insult women who chooses a man with a considerably good financial capacity as their taste.

Chukwuemeka, if I slap you!!! angry angry angry

As if women don't have standards. grin

At least those guys meet up, not like one 200 level girl saying she can't date 250k a month. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Voldoz: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nonsense topic

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
E Sha concern ladies wey dey suffer with broke guys all in the name of love undecided

Me I'm dating for money
Not love

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Sleekfingers: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Fmghewzy2: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:

I was watching a prank video on YouTube where a guy pretended to be an ice cream selling and tried to asked some girls out to see if anyone would give him a chance. Only about 2 girls out if like 12 he approached gave him their number. What I noticed in the comments section were

I think it's because men don't set standards for themselves.
Men would date anyone, rich or poor
Fat or slim , ugly or fine.

For some reason they expect the same for women.

But we are all different .
Can't expect that we see things the same

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by chatinent: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
But una want make men manage you for who you are.
Who da fck are you?

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by TGreatGatsby: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
It’s normal to want a lil assurance as a girl but its not ok for a girl to just expect a guy she’s dating to take up all of her bills, expenses & habits even her parents can’t afford.

Who does not like a lil TLC ( Tender Love & Care) even guy like to date well doing females, either by family fortune or personal efforts. The caring is appreciated unlike a end oriented h*e who only sees the end from the start.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Exclusivewriite: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
CruelDove:

Says who..
An igbo man once told me that stingyness is the routine to keep up..

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:

I need a partner in a woman. Not a leech. A gold-digger that will run away if i face some unfortunate circumstances.

I am a lucky dude though. Not cursed with women with the mentality you painted.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Robertgreene1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
Interesting...
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by cliqtips: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
Y
Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:

Giving liabilities a simpLE reason to be more of a lability.
Can't they make money for themselves since they think they need money ?

Only women of value gives a broke man a chance. They are independent and not gold diggers.
A very poor girl wanting just a rich man should be on psychiatric check.
What stopped her from making money since she loves money ?

A simPLE man will never fail to disappoint

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
Theunbothered:

As if women don't have standards. grin

At least those guys meet up, not like one 200 level girl saying she can't date 250k a month. grin

This is exactly what Op is talking about, she has a preference and top standard, just cos she's still a student doesn't mean she shouldn't go for what she wants.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by HellVictorinho7: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Demigod22:
Whenever this topic comes up. I keep asking myself. What prevent the ladies from getting rich?

In school,we have girls in our department, they have equal opportunity to education, they are healthy and complete, why can't they work their way to riches? Must they depend on ready made men to cross societal stratum?

With this kind of daft reasoning, the comical feminism cannot succeed in this world, especially in Africa and particularly in Nigeria.

No
There are rich African girls or women

Point is if a girl or woman likes or loves you, you won't have to complain about what she gets from you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by TIGERSKY: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:

ahhh oga if I get headaches nah how i go fit treat am without this �

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
Date rich guy till money finishes, then moves to another rich guy and repeat.

That’s still wanting the best for oneself right ?!

Yes, that is what she wants, her preference doesn't affect anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by gfelo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
Over selective I see as the only fault of some girls, but is good for a girl to turn down poor guys because na temptation be that o, in order to avoid temptation is better u don't go into the relationship in the first place.

Is not only girls rejecting poor guys, I see girls also rejecting rich guys too

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
CruelDove:

I am never stingy. But at the same time, I can never take a woman with such mentality serious.

Learn to be useful too. It gives you pride and relevance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by Kingcalls: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
sqlPAIN:

Y do girls castigate guys for wanting virgins

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? by faithfull18(f): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
You are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Old Couple Melt Hearts With This Lovely Engagement Photo Of Theirs / My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately / Why Are Some Nigerian Guys So Misogynistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.