Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls (7356 Views)

“avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Divoc19(f): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ok. We are all hearing you cheesy
StrongAlphMale:

She not knowing her father is just an excuse to hoe around.

Your father is the only man God created to take care of you until you're married. So if you lack basic amenities in life, blame your father!. Otherwise get a job and work.

I made it clear on my comment that if she lacks basic amenities in life, she should get a Job and work.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Unfortunately one SIMP man called kenedyx said he'll rather be with a broke girl than a rich girl grin the guy na complete village Man! He has probably never been exposed to rich girls before na why the guy dey yarn dust.

Dude actually thought a broke girl will be Obedient to him because of his Money. What happens when your money finishes? That means she'll find her way and replace you ASAP like the hoe she is grin Omo some guys are really daft ooooo!

@Lance03 thank you for always saying the gospel truth Comrade. Every sane man Must avoid poor broke girls like plague

Tell me exactly why a rich girl will be obedient to you? That's why you're still a virgin who cannot even masturbate properly.

What happens when the money finishes? What a stupid question.. so you married the rich girl so that when your money finishes you can beg her abi... Broke ass pvssy nigga.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sweetvie:
Funny enough, you guys are the one at fault.
You guys are stubborn and never set a standard for yourself... There are capable girls out there, working class but some prefer to marry or date the beauty forgetting she doesn't have a job n got to rely on the guy to take care of herself, resulting to liability.
My first concern for men was the fact that they'll leave all working class girl and go for the broke girls because they believe the working class girl won't be submissive. Inferiority complex.
Most guys drawn themselves back because they've to take care of a liability. I'm like wtf!
When you set a standard for yourself then you can come online to rant rubbish.

CC: kenedyx

Reply this girl First, abi u no see her comments? grin she said you're suffering from inferiority complex and I agree with her 100%!

Na inferiority complex attached with poverty dey worry you so. Reply Sweetvie if you get mind

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Divoc19:
Ok. We are all hearing you cheesy

How you deliberately avoided the other parts of my comment is laughable abi u wan tell us say u no see am? U talked about a man giving you something else?

However, if you claim a man must give you something else, what then must you give the man in return? Your over used damaged pussy I guess? Are you trying to tell us u Nigeria girls are into prostitution who use their bodies in exchange for "something else' ?

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lance03:

He will end up acting as a father for the gal and the siblings
I will rather remain single than to date a broke gal

I swear. Only a f00lish SIMP will think of dating a broke girl let alone even intending on getting married to her. Teuh!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Double post.

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

At the bolded, you're even more stupid and daft than I thought. If you had said an "inexperienced girl" would make a happy home , that's even manageable but using broke inexperienced girl shows you're a broke man too and you're just going for your kind.

Like I said you seriously need exposure!

It's obvious you're mistaking rich sane girl for those oloshos and hookup celebraties girls you see on IG and social medias. Bros, you really need to expand your sense of reasoning, travel and meet Rich girls. People are meeting Sane rich girls in Russia, Dubai and other countries, that's exposure!!!!! You're stock in your locality thinking life starts and ends on Nollywood and social medias.

Only a poor broke dude will have your kind of thoughts. Of course likes attracts likes. Normally, a poor broke dude will attract a poor broke girl. Thinking she'll be submissive to u because of your supposed money is plain stupidity

A fish should be considered more intelligent compared to you..
Where have you seen an inexperienced rich girl? Girls mature mentally and physically before 15 and by th time they reach dating age they already have all the experience in the world.. couple that with a girl who is rich, by the time she's 25, she would've lived the life a broke girl won't dream to live in her fifties...

There has to be a disparity in income for marriage to work in a traditional sense. This way there will be division of labor and the family can thrive. If you don't get this you're beyond foolish.

You've become so stupid that you want to build a home with a career woman and when she refuses to make important sacrifices for you, you come out and label women.

Wallow in your pit of idiocy and keep dating the kind of women you can't and shouldn't marry, until you realize you've wasted your life..

You want me to believe you can control a rich woman, but you don't want to accept you can control a broke girl. You want me to agree that a rich girl will be naive enough to submit to you everything she has including her hard earned money.. but you don't want to accept a broke girl will be more faithful to you.

You're beyond insane.. you're an îmbecile

3 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

Where have you seen an inexperienced rich girl? Girls mature mentally and physically before 15 and by th time they reach dating age they already have all the experience in the world.. couple that with a girl who is rich, by the time she's 25, she would've lived the life a broke girl won't dream to live in her fifties...

There has to be a disparity in income for marriage to work in a traditional sense. This way there will be division of labor and the family can thrive. If you don't get this you're beyond foolish.

You've become so stupid that you want to build a home with a career woman and when she refuses to make important sacrifices for you, you come out and label women.

Wallow in your pit of idiocy and keep dating the kind of women you can't and shouldn't marry, until you realize you've wasted your life..

Shut up and reply Sweetvie. Stop ranting like a woman. Reply Sweetvie if you get mind.

She has already said it All. Na inferiority complex dey worry you.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sweetvie:
Funny enough, you guys are the one at fault.
You guys are stubborn and never set a standard for yourself... There are capable girls out there, working class but some prefer to marry or date the beauty forgetting she doesn't have a job n got to rely on the guy to take care of herself, resulting to liability.
My first concern for men was the fact that they'll leave all working class girl and go for the broke girls because they believe the working class girl won't be submissive. Inferiority complex.
Most guys drawn themselves back because they've to take care of a liability. I'm like wtf!
When you set a standard for yourself then you can come online to rant rubbish.

Reply this girl First, abi u no see her comments? grin she said you're suffering from inferiority complex and I agree with her 100%!

Na inferiority complex attached with Poverty dey worry you. This almost the 6th times I have tagged you on this but you shamefully kept ranting like the SIMP talkative you are.

If after tagging you here for the last time and you didn't reply her, Oga abeg stop quoting me on nairaland. Stop commenting on my post!

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

You want me to believe you can control a rich woman, but you don't want to accept you can control a broke girl. You want me to agree that a rich girl will be naive enough to submit to you everything she has including her hard earned money.. but you don't want to accept a broke girl will be more faithful to you.

You're beyond insane.. you're an îmbecile

Seun mynd44 lalastical justwise farano OAM4J Disguy nlfpmod rocktation

Rule 2

It's time to ban this guy. Seun Rule 2 has since been broken by this user
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I'm surprised this is coming from a girl. This is exactly what I have been trying to explain to the simp man called kenedyx:

Dude so much believes that rich working class girls are not submissive and respectful. What an inferiority complex!!!!!!!!

I'm glad this is coming from a girl. I hope the guy kenedyx, respond to you Sweetvie, of course I expect him to start arguing stupidly as usual. Dude has inferiority complex and thinks all guys have inferiority complex like him.

From her comment you can see that she's clearly talking from experience. Most valuable men in her life as a career woman are not chasing after her.. they're looking for the inexperienced girl, with firm pointed boobs, low body count, a submissive and nurturing nature and who's only 21 yrs.
She suffers in silence because she can't submit, to any of her colleagues, even if she likes them, because she earns as much as they do and so feels they are equals.

I feel sorry for her but I feel more sorry you because you talk from your imaginations and not reality. You will end up learning nothing.

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lance03:

He will end up acting as a father for the gal and the siblings
I will rather remain single than to date a broke gal

So do you want to act like the wife before?

Damn! I don't get these crop of men. Y'all are definitely virgins.. because women don't date men like y'all in real life. That one I'm sure.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You see exactly why we're saying that likes attracts likes?

Bros , you were clearly not within her league (financially) and you needed to hustle and make money to be in her league instead of blaming your poverty life on her. That girl needed a rich dude just like her kind too. You're not her kind oga. Stop sounding daft!

do you even know what entitlement mentality is? A rich man and a rich girl gets married and they're living happily, you said it's entitlement mentality because the girl is rich too? , and you probably think the man is there because of the money? Omo something Must be wrong with you. u need exposure ASAP! Ur Brain should be checked.

Simply tell us that you were intimidated by that girl's rich (life) which you clearly couldn't afford. Oga encourage yourself to hustle and make money, that is when you'll understand what it means for likes to attracts likes. If you were supposedly rich like that girl or her family, you definitely won't have this kind of thoughts. Na poverty dey make u reason this way!

Too many kids here.

When you say you want a rich girl aren't you also implying you're broke or have you seen a rich crying so desperately to find a rich woman to marry or does he look for a virtuous woman, an elegant, beautiful, young and submissive woman?

When I don't hear you listing things as these in the quality of women you want, it makes wonder if you've ever left the four corners of your cellphone. You dare talk about exposure.
As your in your community.. how many rich men got married to rich women this past year.
You're beyond senile.. you're plain disgusting. Your ignorance reeks and it's torturous.

You want a rich woman bla bla bla.. what are the qualities attributed to a rich woman if not status which is money.. ? So you want a woman with money.. why? You this effeminate gigolo..!

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Seun mynd44 lalastical justwise farano OAM4J Disguy nlfpmod rocktation

Rule 2

It's time to ban this guy. Seun Rule 2 has since been broken by this user

Strong Alpha Male you called yourself.. why are you calling the mods.. are you scared?
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

Strong Alpha Male you called yourself.. why are you calling the mods.. are you scared?

Dude I'm tired of your nagging. U seem more like a talkative and the mods will do the needful.

However, ordinary to respond to Sweetvie you can't. Abi u dey fear her? Go to her comment and quote her and reply her!

I'm tired of you. Abeg stop commenting on my threads and don't quote me again on nairaland
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Dude I'm tired of your nagging. U seem more like a talkative and the mods will do the needful.

However, ordinary to respond to Sweetvie you can't. Abi u dey fear her? Go to her comment and quote her and reply her!

I'm tired of you. Abeg stop commenting on my threads and don't quote me again on nairaland

Why are you deflecting? I and sweetvie are not having a convo.
It's good to see you beg like a bîtch.

Next time learn to keep your mouth shut and refrain from opening stupid threads like a lost donkey.

Pvssy ass nigga.. what a fvktard

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Lance03: 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

So do you want to act like the wife before?

Damn! I don't get these crop of men. Y'all are definitely virgins.. because women don't date men like y'all in real life. That one I'm sure.
Continue acting as father
When u go broke ur gal going to leave u for another man
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

Why are you deflecting? I and sweetvie are not having a convo.
It's good to see you beg like a bîtch.

Next time learn to keep your mouth shut and refrain from opening stupid threads like a lost donkey.

Pvssy ass nigga.. what a fvktard

U dey fear the Girl? Go to her comment and reply her like you did to others. You saw her comment and pretend like you didn't see it.

ordinary to respond to Sweetvie you no fit. You meet a rich girl in your sch but because of inferiority complex you ran away knowing fully well you're not in the same league financially eithe her. Broke man. Na poverty and inferiority complex wan finish you so. U better go and hustle, make money and be exposed.

U need exposure boy!
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Lance03: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

Too many kids here.

When you say you want a rich girl aren't you also implying you're broke or have you seen a rich crying so desperately to find a rich woman to marry or does he look for a virtuous woman, an elegant, beautiful, young and submissive woman?

When I don't hear you listing things as these in the quality of women you want, it makes wonder if you've ever left the four corners of your cellphone. You dare talk about exposure.
As your in your community.. how many rich men got married to rich women this past year.
You're beyond senile.. you're plain disgusting. Your ignorance reeks and it's torturous.

You want a rich woman bla bla bla.. what are the qualities attributed to a rich woman if not status which is money.. ? So you want a woman with money.. why? You this effeminate gigolo..!
m

Nobody said we are looking for rich gal man
All we said is that we can't date broke gal
Was ur headache about that
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lance03:

Continue acting as father
When u go broke ur gal going to leave u for another man

Comrade, Ignore that werey simp man. The guy sef dey fear to respond to some people's comment here. Na Inferiority complex dey worry the boy
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Lance03:
m

As in, Omo comrade, The guy is just too daft to engage with I swear. Just ignore am

The guy seriously needs exposure ASAP! It obvious he hasn't been exposed to life.

I don't remember us saying we're looking for Rich girls. We only said we can't date poor broke girls but the fooool started crying grin the Werey thought every guy has low self-esteem and Inferiority complex like him

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Lance03: 12:01am On Jan 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Comrade, Ignore that werey simp man. The guy sef dey fear to respond to some people's comment here. Na Inferiority complex dey worry the boy

Just leave am
He Dey naija he won Dey do Love with hungry people
I will repeat it again And again
I can't date a broke gal
Who Dey hungry hardly Dey love
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
■If a girl cannot date a poor dude, I see no reason why a rich man should date a poor girl, who obviously has only her over used damaged pussy to offer. In fact, it beats my imagination how a poor, broke girl will say she wants to marry a rich man (and the society will say it's logical), but when a man refuses to date a broke girl it becomes an issue?
■Every man must set standard for himself. Avoid poor and broke girls. If she has no legit Job or business, please Avoid her like plague. Broke girls will draw you back because they're complete liabilities and parasite looking for who to manipulate. Avoid them!
1. Commonsense is that no one date below his or her class as hypogamy is illogical for both men and women. Love, the brain-chemicals-driven induced obsession — albeit irrational— however, remains nature's only valid reason for hypogamy. Other's there should be no reason why a man or woman should marry down. undecided

2. The major attraction for Nigerian men as far as hypogamy is concerned is the assumed power and control they attain in marriage by it. If you are honest, you will admit that most men want to assume godhood in marriage and the only way to achieve that is typically by marrying down. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 12:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Lance03:

Just leave am
He Dey naija he won Dey do Love with hungry people
I will repeat it again And again
I can't date a broke gal
Who Dey hungry hardly Dey love

At the bolded, just watch The guy will come and attack and insult you now grin
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Kobojunkie: 12:06am On Jan 17, 2023
kenedyx:
If you'd said broke girl with bad character, I would've said okay. Trust me you're better off with a broke girl. She will appreciate, respect and look up to you. But you see a rich girl? She will never be a submissive housewife and if she's pretty on top na hypertension go kill.
OP, see what I mean? Many of these men seek power and control in their unions, and hypogamy—marrying the broke woman— is the only way for them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Kobojunkie: 12:07am On Jan 17, 2023
Qatar2022:
Broke girls is a liability you need to avoid by all means
Avoiding them also means you may never have power and control in your relationship. Are you willing to forfeit that too in order to let commonsense reign? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Jan 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
■Read the thread of comrade good hard Dick and his encounter with Rich girls, and learn wisdom from it. Forget this misunderstanding that rich girls are not submissive and bla bla bla. Statement like this is the reason why majority of Nigeria girls are broke, lazy and waiting for a rich man to come bail them out of poverty. If a broke girl can set standard while can't a Rich man too?
■I might create a thread on my encounters with rich men's daughters. Bros the way rich girls think is by far different from these poor broke ones. Try and date a rich girl u go understand wetin I dey talk. forget all this media propagandas
1. You actually take the story told you by a person on here to heart? Do you think rich gals are all stupid? And their rich fathers as well? grin

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You actually take the story told you by a person on here to heart? Do you think rich gals are all stupid? And their rich fathers as well? grin

Out of point as usual.

Have always known you to be a blind arguer. So you'll be greatly ignored. I don't engage your kinds son.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 12:17am On Jan 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OP, see what I mean? Many of these men seek power and control in their unions, and hypogamy—marrying the broken woman— is the only way for them. undecided

Oga we don't remember saying we're looking for Rich girls. We only said we can't date poor broke girls, why do you have a problem with that?

Bros, if you have a low self esteem and inferiority complex dating a rich girl, let alone getting Married to one, then be rest assured that every guy doesn't have low self-esteem and Inferiority complex like u.

I don't think this is something to argue on.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Kobojunkie: 12:22am On Jan 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
■Oga we don't remember saying we're looking for Rich girls. We only said we can't date poor broke girls, why do you have a problem with that?
■Bros, if you have a low self esteem and inferiority complex dating a rich girl, let alone getting Married to one, then be rest assured that every guy doesn't have low self-esteem and Inferiority complex like u. I don't think this is something to argue on.
1. I simply explained that men have never had any reasonable business chasing after poor girls. The major reason men pursue hypogamy is in order to have their fragile egos stroke — achieve power and control which in most cases they would not achieve in other facets of life. undecided

2. Chasing after rich girls is not irrational, instead it is thinking you can also have power and control— get your ego stroked at the same time — in such relationships that make no sense. Like your female counterparts, you have to be willing to trade some aspects of your wants to achieve success in such unions. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 12:32am On Jan 17, 2023
Lance03:
m

Are you sure? Okay we cool bro.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 12:37am On Jan 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I simply explained that men have never had any reasonable business chasing after poor girls, except as a way to stroke their fragile egos. undecided

2. Chasing after rich girls is not irrational, instead it is thinking you can also have power and control— get your ego stroked at the same time — in such relationships that make no sense. Like your female counterparts, you have to be willing to trade some aspects of your wants to achieve success in such unions. undecided

Man!!! Nobody said we are looking for rich girls, All we said is that we can't date broke girls. What's ur headache about that? I no know why the "we can't date broke girls' statement dey pain una like this

If you want to date a poor broke girl, that is good for you son. The rest of us sane guys have decided to avoid broke girls and I think that shouldn't be problem to you.

Bros stop trying to sound intelligent here when clearly you are not. I'll suggest you ignore and avoid responding as this thread is clearly far above your comprehension

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Stop Loving Their Girlfriends After About 3 Years Of Relationship / Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. / She Carry Front, She Carry Back- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.