Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls (7354 Views)

“avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Ikennaford: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

Thanks but no thanks. I'm not marrying a rich girl. Money has never been my criteria for selecting women (that's women stuff) because I make my own money for myself and my kids.

You think say money na your mate abi? Money changes a man thoroughly, then not to talk of woman. That rich girl will be unhinged and can go anywhere and at anytime. She doesn't need you to the extent that she can take care of herself. I don't care about your one-off experience.. because the exception does not make the rule.

A rich girl with experience can never be submissive.
Lols really, bro even if a broke lady is not into you , she won't be submissive, when a lady is into you , no matter how many billions she got, she's loyal to only you, that's why is advice to marry a lady that loves you more... Check Rihanna and ASAP Rocky, Rocky is a broke mo'fffuuuckerrr to where Rihanna is, but the bitch is loyal

3 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Divoc19(f): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
Even women need mentors too fortunately or unfortunately, women hardly mentor other women. Their jealousy no go gree. The men mentor women find will always want an exchange.

I use to have one. Everything was perfect later, my life change when I say I no do again. You know what I mean wink
kenedyx:

Hahaha.. then you should also pray for a good mentor. Because as a man you come with nothing, are required to acquire everything and then destined to leave it all behind for your kids. It's really dicey I tell you.

You're welcome.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ikennaford:

Lols really, bro even if a broke lady is not into you , she won't be submissive, when a lady is into you , no matter how many billions she got, she's loyal to only you, that's why is advice to marry a lady that loves you more... Check Rihanna and ASAP Rocky, Rocky is a broke mo'fffuuuckerrr to where Rihanna is, but the bitch is loyal

Of course, every woman will not love you.

But facts still remain. You're better off finding that one broke girl who loves and respect you and marrying her than wasting your time with a rich girl who will never respect you.

You say Rihanna is loyal? Lol, her nudes are all over the internet bro. She has one of the dirtiest pasts you can think of in terms of relationships.. talk about her and Chris Brown.
Lol, Rihanna is a hoe bro.. same with every other rich bîtch.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Divoc19:
Even women need mentors too fortunately or unfortunately, women hardly mentor other women. Their jealousy no go gree. The men mentor women find will always want an exchange.

I use to have one. Everything was perfect later, my life change when I say I no do again. You know what I mean wink

You don't need a mentor!

Your husband should be your one and only mentor..after your dad of course. The best way to reach your husband's house is as a novice woman who knows nothing and is open to learn. That's why many men scream virginity, though it's not just about that.

You gave away your innocence for a needless experience that would even mar your chances of ending up with the right man.

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Divoc19(f): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
To be successful. You need a mentor. You admitted earlier.

My innocence were long gone before...it's not about that. It's about guidance on making the right choice in life to avoid mistakes later.

Not all dad's. Our parents and spouses are not perfect.

kenedyx:

You don't need a mentor!

Your husband should be your one and only mentor..after your dad of course. The best way to reach your husband's house is as a novice woman who knows nothing and is open to learn. That's why many men scream virginity, though it's not just about that.

You gave away your innocence for a needless experience that would even mar your chances of ending up with the right man.

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Akuruoulo(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Read the thread of comrade good hard Dick and his encounter with Rich girls, and learn wisdom from it.

Forget this misunderstanding that rich girls are not submissive and bla bla bla. Statement like this is the reason why majority of Nigeria girls are broke, lazy and waiting for a rich man to come bail them out of poverty. If a broke girl can set standard while can't a Rich man too?

I might create a thread on my encounters with rich men's daughters. Bros the way rich girls think is by far different from these poor broke ones. Try and date a rich girl u go understand wetin I dey talk. forget all this media propagandas

Can u give the link to the thread?
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Akuruoulo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Pooldrowning:
Sometimes it feels like it's ok for guys to do whatever, say whatever. But if a girl says, no I'm not a virgin, we're looked at with more shame."

Men stop shaming women!!

Sorry my dear.

Women and men have different life and value to set
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Divoc19:
To be successful. You need a mentor. You admitted earlier.

My innocence were long gone before...it's not about that. It's about guidance on making the right choice in life to avoid mistakes later.

Not all dad's. Our parents and spouses are not perfect.

I was referring to your wish earlier of coming as a man in the next world.

Your innocence is long gone you say? Rubbish. Innocence the way I use it is not just about virginity, it's about being submissive and nurturing to a fault. As a woman, innocence is an intrinsic part of your nature due to your hormonal buildup necessary for the nurturing of your babies. So it can't be gone unless you're trying to hide it.

Show a good man that part of you and he will not only mentor you but marry you. He will guide you and help you avoid mistakes and correct them.

You shouldn't be looking for this outside of marriage, though. Don't let any man who's not your husband mentor you!
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Divoc19(f): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
That intrinsic part. I have buried it cheesy
kenedyx:

I was referring to your wish earlier of coming as a man in the next world.

Your innocence is long gone you say? Rubbish. Innocence the way I use it is not just about virginity, it's about being submissive and nurturing to a fault. As a woman, innocence is an intrinsic part of your nature due to your hormonal buildup necessary for the nurturing of your babies. So it can't be gone unless you're trying to hide it.

Show a good man that part of you and he will not only mentor you but marry you. He will guide you and help you avoid mistakes and correct them. You shouldn't be looking for this outside of marriage. Don't let any man who's not your husband mentor you!
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Divoc19:
That intrinsic part. I have buried it cheesy

You need therapy.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Lance03: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Avoid broke gal like diseases
This generation gals are too lazy
Been moved by camera filters
Them be like masquerade if u see them for real life

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Divoc19(f): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
I'll get one. Because you said so cheesy
kenedyx:

You need therapy.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Divoc19:
I'll get one. Because you said so cheesy

...and it's not a therapist you need.. what you need is therapy.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
VerifiedVendor1:

Take a look at this stuff from another angle then you will realize that the guy is only entitled to his own opinion.
I’d rather be with a broke and loyal girl who will act according to my bidding.
You can’t tame and control a rich girl!
Women are hypergamous in nature.
My one cent!
Get your T-Mobile esim, let me help set it up.
A guy tagged me a scammer here because he was using a shitty phone to set up T-Mobile and he wasn’t even following instructions.
It’s a no refund policy.

This is what happens when you have an inferiority complex. You need an exposure!

The earlier you guys understand that Money can never keep a poor broke girl, bros the better for you.

Dear Simps

The good deeds you done for a girl expires the moment a more richer man shows up in her life.

If you think a poor broke girl will be submissive to you because of your supposed money. Then get ready for a rude shock!

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

Of course, every woman will not love you.

But facts still remain. You're better off finding that one broke girl who loves and respect you and marrying her than wasting your time with a rich girl who will never respect you.

You say Rihanna is loyal? Lol, her nudes are all over the internet bro. She has one of the dirtiest pasts you can think of in terms of relationships.. talk about her and Chris Brown.
Lol, Rihanna is a hoe bro.. same with every other rich bîtch.

Son you urgently need exposure ASAP.

Do you think money can keep a girl? Bros a broke girl can stick with you and do anything you demand for as long as you keep sending that cash on her. Son, money doesn't keep a woman!!!!

At the bolded, oga, broke girls don't love you. They love your money instead! The moment that money Is gone, they'll move on to the next Rich dude (the hoeing around continues)

When you say rich girls ain't submissive and respectful, na inferiority complex dey worry you! You need exposure. Perhaps you have never seen or even dated a rich girl before. Na why you dey yarn this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lance03:
Avoid broke gal like diseases
This generation gals are too lazy
Been moved by camera filters
Them be like masquerade if u see them for real life

Unfortunately one SIMP man called kenedyx said he'll rather be with a broke girl than a rich girl grin the guy na complete village Man! He has probably never been exposed to rich girls before na why the guy dey yarn dust.

Dude actually thought a broke girl will be Obedient to him because of his Money. What happens when your money finishes? That means she'll find her way and replace you ASAP like the hoe she is grin Omo some guys are really daft ooooo!

@Lance03 thank you for always saying the gospel truth Comrade. Every sane man Must avoid poor broke girls like plague

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

You're beginning to sound stupid.

There's a difference between being impressive and doing things just to impress someone. If you have value you must impress people even without trying to.. its not simping that you pull up in your Bugatti, it's impressive.. but its simping when you hire one to show up to your girl's birthday party in order to impress her. So be guided.

Now a rich girl will not be impressed by your expensive car because she's got an expensive car too.. get it now?

Celebrity marriages are for status. Dangote doesn't need a wife to cook and clean for him when he has a plethora of maids and cooks at home. It will be foolhardy to expect a Buhari's daughter or DJ Cuppy or Linda Ikeji to be a submissive housewife. So you better pick your values properly.. you can't eat your cake and have it to eat.

It will never happen and I don't care what you believe. Your chances of having a happy home conducive enough for your kids to grow and learn important core values are more with a broke and inexperienced girl. You will teach her all she needs to know and lead her as the man of the house. You provide for your family and protect them.

Woman wey don Sabi money finish is a no go area. If you like listen.

At the bolded, you're even more stupid and daft than I thought. If you had said an "inexperienced girl" would make a happy home , that's even manageable but using broke inexperienced girl shows you're a broke man too and you're just going for your kind.

Like I said you seriously need exposure!

It's obvious you're mistaking rich sane girl for those oloshos and hookup celebraties girls you see on IG and social medias. Bros, you really need to expand your sense of reasoning, travel and meet Rich girls. People are meeting Sane rich girls in Russia, Dubai and other countries, that's exposure!!!!! You're stock in your locality thinking life starts and ends on Nollywood and social medias.

Only a poor broke dude will have your kind of thoughts. Of course likes attracts likes. Normally, a poor broke dude will attract a poor broke girl. Thinking she'll be submissive to u because of your supposed money is plain stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Baronthecelebri: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Divoc19:
Your Alpha Male idealogy is making you to get it all twisted.
Girls are normally broke. Even when they own a car and a house. You always have to give her something else you date your fellow men
shut up

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
VerifiedVendor1:

Your dad needs it more than I do.
Show him this!
Wannabe Alpha male.

You seem pained. What's the matter son?

You said Rich girls ain't submissive Abi? And I am trying to tell you that poor broke girls are far worst and ain't submissive at all. Bros they're only there with you for the money and the moment your Money finishes, they'll replace you With another richer dude ASAP. So Why are you pain? Can't you see it is more sensible to be with a rich girl instead?

This is what happens when you have an inferiority complex. You need an exposure!

The earlier you guys understand that Money can never keep a poor broke girl, bros the better for you.

Dear Simps

The good deeds you done for a girl expires the moment a more richer man shows up in her life.

If you think a poor broke girl will be submissive to you because of your supposed money. Then get ready for a rude shock!
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
marlow1962:

Be like u get enough time to dy reply dat guy

Swears! I don even tire for the simp and will obviously starve him the attention he seeks.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Sweetvie:
Funny enough, you guys are the one at fault.
You guys are stubborn and never set a standard for yourself... There are capable girls out there, working class but some prefer to marry or date the beauty forgetting she doesn't have a job n got to rely on the guy to take care of herself, resulting to liability.
My first concern for men was the fact that they'll leave all working class girl and go for the broke girls because they believe the working class girl won't be submissive. Inferiority complex.

Most guys drawn themselves back because they've to take care of a liability. I'm like wtf!
When you set a standard for yourself then you can come online to rant rubbish.

CC: kenedyx:

I'm surprised this is coming from a girl. This is exactly what I have been trying to explain to the simp man called kenedyx:

Dude so much believes that rich working class girls are not submissive and respectful. What an inferiority complex!!!!!!!!

I'm glad this is coming from a girl. I hope the guy kenedyx, respond to you Sweetvie, of course I expect him to start arguing stupidly as usual. Dude has inferiority complex and thinks all guys have inferiority complex like him.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Baronthecelebri: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
True talk,rich lady,
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Autobot05:

Once you empower a broke girl .. they'll start feeling ontop of the world grin

CC: : kenedyx

Son, Come and learn from guys who have been exposed.

You don't even need to empower a broke girl before she'll dump your ass. The moment your money finishes or she sees a more richer man, that even showers her more gifts than you have, she'll dump your Sorry ass asap and move on with the rich dude.

Is it not then wisdom to be with a rich girl whose brain has been program to think higher? Omo some guys dating or intending to marry a broke girl need deliverance ASAP
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Lance03: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Unfortunately one SIMP man called kenedyx said he'll rather be with a broke girl than a rich girl grin the guy na complete village Man! He has probably never been exposed to rich girls before na why the guy dey yarn dust.

Dude actually thought a broke girl will be Obedient to him because of his Money. What happens when your money finishes? That means she'll find her way and replace you ASAP like the hoe she is grin Omo some guys are really daft ooooo!

@Lance03 thank you for always saying the gospel truth Comrade. Every sane man Must avoid poor broke girls like plague
He will end up acting as a father for the gal and the siblings
I will rather remain single than to date a broke gal

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Fahvvy:
kenedyx...

No offense, but you talk like a child undecided...

Not only do you need more exposure, you also need to work on your low self-esteem and deal with this silly inferiority complex that is plaguing you undecided...

With your comments so far on this thread, I already have an idea of the kind of person that you are in real life undecided...

And honestly, SMH tsk tsk tsk nahhhh undecided...
Either ways sha...
Your reaction to this will confirm my idea undecided...

That guy seriously need exposure!!!

But of course he's so ignorant and would insult and attack u instead. I really Pity the inferiority complex Man
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

I really don't give a crap about what you think of me. And you're just following the bandwagon.

I've dated every type of girl, especially rich girls, regrettably, because those were wasted years I will never get back.
Now what exactly do you want a rich girl for unless you want to dig gold?

My University sweetheart was (still most likely is) a rich daddy's girl. Let me use her as an example because it was a long term relationship so I understood her psyche perfectly.

She never asked for anything. She spent tirelessly on me. She'd come for weekends and stay extra days at my place or we'd lodge hotels... All expense paid by her and she'll give me cash when leaving. I never asked for any of it, she just did it on her own free will. It was dope and at the time it felt really good.

But the rude awakening came when I was badly cash-strapped. I really needed a bail out and she was the first person that came to my mind. That was when I stopped myself right in my tracks. I suddenly realized I had become dependent on this girl and the relationship. Which should never have been so..

As a man, I should never have encouraged such dynamics. Where a girl would be the one providing for me financially. I could always tell deep down she did not respect me. She loved me, yes! But she didn't respect me as a man.

As a man you have no business whatsoever looking for a rich woman. It reeks of laziness and entitlement, the same ones we accuse the ladies of.

A man must be financially stable and independent, there's no shortcut or playing about it. He must marry an inexperienced woman for the sake of patriarchy and for the umpteenth time, a rich woman is a bag of experiences and not suitable for that role. Are there exceptions? Yes, but they do not make the rule.

You see exactly why we're saying that likes attracts likes?

Bros , you were clearly not within her league (financially) and you needed to hustle and make money to be in her league instead of blaming your poverty life on her. That girl needed a rich dude just like her kind too. You're not her kind oga. Stop sounding daft!

do you even know what entitlement mentality is? A rich man and a rich girl gets married and they're living happily, you said it's entitlement mentality because the girl is rich too? , and you probably think the man is there because of the money? Omo something Must be wrong with you. u need exposure ASAP! Ur Brain should be checked.

Simply tell us that you were intimidated by that girl's rich (life) which you clearly couldn't afford. Oga encourage yourself to hustle and make money, that is when you'll understand what it means for likes to attracts likes. If you were supposedly rich like that girl or her family, you definitely won't have this kind of thoughts. Na poverty dey make u reason this way!

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
JustPowerApps:
cheesy grin cool Nigerian girls are broke, like 99.9 of them depend on guys. Even the wealthy ones among them are still depending on guys. If you see a Nigerian girl living large, just have it at the back of your mind that the lifestyle is sponsored by one dude who literally is getting ripped in exchange for love, fake love.

Agreed

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
davillian:
From my experience
Girls that earns are sweet to date
I mean girls that can afford thier rents and pay thier bills o......

I'm with you on this Comrade.

This is exactly why every sane man Must date a rich girl and not a poor broke jobless girl
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Divoc19:

@StrongAlphMale: You sound very young. What if she never met her father.

What kind of excuse is this? If she never met her father, then what stops her from working and footing her bills herself? Or is she crippled? Did they cut off her hands and legs to work?
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Son you urgently need exposure ASAP.

Do you think money can keep a girl? Bros a broke girl can stick with you and do anything you demand for as long as you keep sending that cash on her. Son, money doesn't keep a woman!!!!

At the bolded, oga, broke girls don't love you. They love your money instead! The moment that money Is gone, they'll move on to the next Rich dude (the hoeing around continues)

When you say rich girls ain't submissive and respectful, na inferiority complex dey worry you! You need exposure. Perhaps you have never seen or even dated a rich girl before. Na why you dey yarn this rubbish.

You're clearly senile.

Why exactly do you want a rich girl? For status, because you're that much of a debased and effeminate man, you need to hide behind a woman's money?

You think making money is done in your father's garden.. that's why a rich woman will abandon her career to stay home and take care of the house and the kids.

Money doesn't keep a woman, so what does? Pray tell.. Ode!

Don't go and make money, stay there and be expecting a rich girl to be submissive to you.. because you fine like Ramsey Noah or you get big dîck like dbanj.

What a stupid fellow.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
Divoc19:

@StrongAlphMale: You sound very young. What if she never met her father.

She not knowing her father is just an excuse to hoe around.

Your father is the only man God created to take care of you until you're married. So if you lack basic amenities in life, blame your father!. Otherwise get a job and work.

I made it clear on my comment that if she lacks basic amenities in life, she should get a Job and work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience / This Photo Caused A Huge Debate On Facebook...lol / 35 Different Kinds Of Sex Nigerian Ladies Actually Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.