Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls (7334 Views)

“avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Sweetvie: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
emmaodet:

[/b]Why will you be rich and not cheat? That itself is like cheating yourself as a man[b].
A rich man is a man with many options just like a very very beautiful woman too
grin grin grin
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sweetvie:
Lol... What you stated up there have nothing to do with high value men.
Who told you broke girls are innocent?
You don't want your girl to do a shit? Life is dynamic... Little change, she is out there exchanging her body for money coz she can't cope with the broke you. Why do you think divorce is common nowadays? When you're married you'll understand why your girl need to work. You're in Nigeria, right?
Have you checked the history of those who doesn't let their girl (wife) do a shit... How their marriage life turned out to be, have you?
Do you think most girls working out there don't want to be a baby girl and be taken care of also? But you don't need life to slap you in face before you do the normal thing.
Sitting around waiting for guy money is rubbish to me... I don't know about other girls but I can't cope.

Just pray to meet a girl who love you for you... That's just the simple fact.

Personally, telling me to sit down at home and do nothing all day is like you want to gimme depression... When am not sick,lol
Like, something happens and am able to withdraw enough cash from my bank to solve it, able to support my partner, go to shopping, buy the latest stuff, treat myself to something nice and do all sort of stuff with my own money make me feel really proud of myself.

I said innocent girls are broke. I never implied all broke girls are innocent..

A man who hasn't secured his finances has not accomplished anything reasonable in life. I can never go broke. I may lose all my money.. but then I'll just do what I did before and get back on track. I will not expect my woman to go and toil and bring money home to me.. while I do what exactly?

I want my woman's skin to remain as fresh as possible for me always, looking well kept and beautiful like a true princess that she is. I don't even care if my woman loves me.. what's more important is that I'm able to love and cherish her while she gets more beautiful by the day. I don't want anything from her.

Why does she need a job.. to keep herself busy? When she has me, that's absurd. I'll be every damn thing she needs in this world.

She has no problems to solve whatsoever because I've solved all of them. She doesn't need to treat herself to anything because I've arranged for the greatest treat of her life. She'd be the most comfortable woman in the world.
There would always be interesting and mind-blowing things to do while spending quality time with my woma.

Why would she enter that hot sun and be hustling for change..? Money which you won't even spend on the home upkeep but just majorly on yourself.? Risking yourself out there in the outside world.
Is it about defiance now? I don't get, but you see these are the kind of things you won't see from inexperienced girls. They appreciate whatever their man provides and stay at home.

There's a kind of money that's not healthy for a woman to control.. else her relationship with her man will suffer. It may sound unfair or one sided to you, but it is what it is.. and anyone who refuses to accept what is only has himself to blame when the consequences bear fruit.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Qatar2022:
Yes and will never date them thank you, let common sense reign
Good to know that one life has been saved from foolishness of hypogamy this year! undecided
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Sweetvie: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
kenedyx:

[/b]I said innocent girls are broke[b]. I never implied all broke girls are innocent..

A man who hasn't secured his finances has not accomplished anything reasonable in life. I can never go broke. I may lose all my money.. but then I'll just do what I did before and get back on track. I will not expect my woman to go and toil and bring money home to me.. while I do what exactly?

I want my woman's skin to remain as fresh as possible for me always, looking well kept and beautiful like a true princess that she is. I don't even care if my woman loves me.. what's more important is that I'm able to love and cherish her while she gets more beautiful by the day. I don't want anything from her.

Why does she need a job.. to keep herself busy? When she has me, that's absurd. I'll be every damn thing she needs in this world.

She has no problems to solve whatsoever because I've solved all of them. She doesn't need to treat herself to anything because I've arranged for the greatest treat of her life. She'd be the most comfortable woman in the world.
There would always be interesting and mind-blowing things to do while spending quality time with my woma.

Why would she enter that hot sun and be hustling for change..? Money which you won't even spend on the home upkeep but just majorly on yourself.? Risking yourself out there in the outside world.
Is it about defiance now? I don't get, but you see these are the kind of things you won't see from inexperienced girls. They appreciate whatever their man provides and stay at home.

There's a kind of money that's not healthy for a woman to control.. else her relationship with her man will suffer. It may sound unfair or one sided to you, but it is what it is.. and anyone who refuses to accept what is only has himself to blame when the consequences bear fruit.
Lol... You're very interesting.
Impressive!
But I don't concur... I mean, when you're married come back and tell me how it's going.

That's mean, you have to state your condition before you marry coz not every girl enjoy being a full housewife.
@bolded
I don't get... Innocent girls are broke?
Lol, they don't have hand? Can you explain what you mean? Or you think every girls do hookup?
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Qatar2022: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Good to know that one life has been saved from foolishness of hypogamy this year! undecided
As stupid you may sound know that everyone know what he or she want
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Qatar2022:
Really? Cause it doesn't seem at all like it particularly since this section is inundated with posts by boys complaining of women "billing" them when these ladies never put a gun to their heads in the first place. undecided
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sweetvie:
Lol... You're very interesting.
Impressive!
But I don't concur... I mean, when you're married come back and tell me how it's going.

That's mean, you have to state your condition before you marry coz not every girl enjoy being a full housewife.
@bolded
I don't get... Innocent girls are broke?
Lol, they don't have hand? Can you explain what you mean? Or you think every girls do hookup?

I state my conditions before I date sef. I date to marry and not just for the sake of dating.

To make money you need cunning and a host of other unforgiving skills. A girl still in her phase of innocence does not have what it takes to make money. It's not just about physically having hands.

And a girl in that phase is the ideal for men. If she's made the money before I met her.. oops. She's late. She's already done too much. I'll be getting some masculine vibes from her. It's not like I don't date them... I have. Just not something I enjoy.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Sweetvie: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2023
kenedyx:

I state my conditions before I date sef.[/b] I date to marry and not just for the sake of dating.[b]

To make money you need cunning and a host of other unforgiving skills. A girl still in her phase of innocence does not have what it takes to make money. It's not just about physically having hands.

And a girl in that phase is the ideal for men. If she's made the money before I met her.. oops. She's late. She's already done too much. I'll be getting some masculine vibes from her. It's not like I don't date them... I have. Just not something I enjoy.
Interesting!
@bolded
Atleast, you're one of the few guys on Nl that have sense.
Well, I'm going to stop here
Your choice of partner is really interesting.

Best of luck!
wink
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Sweetvie:
Interesting!
@bolded
Atleast, you're one of the few guys on Nl that have sense.
Well, I'm going to stop here
Your choice of partner is really interesting.

Best of luck!
wink

@ bolded is really insulting.. I get what you're trying to say, but next time put it in a better way.

Anyway, best of luck to you, too.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Sweetvie: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2023
kenedyx:

@ bolded is really insulting.. I get what you're trying to say, but next time put it in a better way.

Anyway, best of luck to you, too.

Lol... Ok, I got that. It was not meant as a compliment though.

Thanks! wink
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Sweetvie:
Lol... Ok, I got that. It was not meant as a compliment though.

Thanks! wink

grin
Nice one. Respect.

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Sweetvie: 8:29am On Jan 20, 2023
kenedyx:

grin
Nice one. Respect.
grin grin grin
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Israeldan1(m): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2023
Divoc19:
Your Alpha Male idealogy is making you to get it all twisted.
Girls are normally broke. Even when they own a car and a house. You always have to give her something else you date your fellow men

Gv her what... I have money my wife has money too our marriage now sweet and full of respect

When she was broke and depending on me I don't regard her at all

Thank God now she's wise

Ladies pls be wise don't allow a guy spend on u too much
Or else u want to lose respect for ur self
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
This Is what I have been saying from Inception.

This Thread Proves It again that "Men are the Enemies of themselves and The Enemy of this Precious Earth.

See them Attacking Themselves. Even the Aforementioned & The Concerned didn't move the smallest and tiniest of their muscle. They decided to watch them from afar to display their foolishness and stupidity while laughing at them😂

Until many among you Men understand the True Programming of Life. Most of you below the Lower Food Chain will keep going round In Circles.

Men were not created to live In peace with each other. It Is a Curse. It Is the reason why we have Master and Slaves, Rich and Poor, etc.

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by gforce5: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
OP, you are wasting your time. The problem is Nigerian men. Most of them are SIMPS who have zero standards. They have a saviour complex. They are attracted to women from poor backgrounds because they feel that they can dominate them with their money. Women from upper class and middle class backgrounds pose a threat to their dominance. Most Nigerian guys have zero game and can't get women without money. They refuse to develop themselves physically, socially and intellectually.

Nigerian men marry based on sentiment rather than logic. Nigerian women are more realistic and logical. They go for men who they feel will take care of them and their family. They will NEVER marry a man who cannot even feed himself. Nigerian men on the other hand, are willing to marry an illiterate 17 year old orphan and sponsor her all the way to uni. When said girl dumps their ass for a better man, they rant on social media that women are ingrates cheesy. Nigerian men have forgotten that in Nigerian culture, when you marry someone you marry the whole family. Now imagine marrying someone from a very poor family who is also their breadwinner sad? Our ladies are cashing out on the benevolence of our brothers due to their naivety.
StrongAlphMale:
If a girl cannot date a poor dude, I see no reason why a rich man should date a poor girl, who obviously has only her over used damaged pussy to offer.

In fact, it beats my imagination how a poor, broke girl will say she wants to marry a rich man (and the society will say it's logical), but when a man refuses to date a broke girl it becomes an issue?

Every man must set standard for himself. Avoid poor and broke girls. If she has no legit Job or business, please Avoid her like plague. Broke girls will draw you back because they're complete liabilities and parasite looking for who to manipulate. Avoid them!

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
Qatar2022:

That I have found is not true with many out there since they say they know what what they want but come back to bitch when it fails to meet their other expectations. undecided
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
gforce5:
OP, you are wasting your time. The problem is Nigerian men. Most of them are SIMPS who have zero standards. They have a saviour complex. They are attracted to women from poor backgrounds because they feel that they can dominate them with their money. Women from upper class and middle class backgrounds pose a threat to their dominance. Most Nigerian guys have zero game and can't get women without money. They refuse to develop themselves physically, socially and intellectually.

Nigerian men marry based on sentiment rather than logic. Nigerian women are more realistic and logical. They go for men who they feel will take care of them and their family. They will NEVER marry a man who cannot even feed himself. Nigerian men on the other hand, are willing to marry an illiterate 17 year old orphan and sponsor her all the way to uni. When said girl dumps their ass for a better man, they rant on social media that women are ingrates cheesy. Nigerian men have forgotten that in Nigerian culture, when you marry someone you marry the whole family. Now imagine marrying someone from a very poor family who is also their breadwinner sad? Our ladies are cashing out on the benevolence of our brothers due to their naivety.

CC: kenedyx

Bros, abeg you have said it all

At the bolded, This is exactly what I have been explaining to that guy called kenedyx:

The simp thought he can dominate a poor girl from a poor background into submitting to him because of his supposed money, hereby seeing the rich girl as a great threat to his fragile ego and his low self esteem. I no too blame am, na how he thinking reach!

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Johngreatman247(m): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
. Our company, an Electrical Power & Energy solution provider in Lagos require the services of a trainable, resourceful and ambitious ICT officer with experience in computer digital design & marketing .

A good HND/ degree in Electrical Engineering or pure sciences will be an advantage. Age less than 30yrs .

If you met the conditions apply to hrenergysolutions@gmail.com or WhatsApp only. 08060531745

Good luck
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by gforce5: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
The guy is a loser and simp. He thinks that he's making sense but he's not. It's very obvious that he's not exposed. He lacks self confidence and the ability to challenge himself to be an ideal man that can attract serious women. The women he THINKS that would be submissive to him are the worst pretenders. They are only submissive because of their condition. Once they are elevated from their state of poverty, they will show their true colors. Forget that guy. Men like him are the reason why Nigerian women are extremely entitled.
StrongAlphMale:

Bros, abeg you have said it all

At the bolded, This is exactly what I have been explaining to that guy called kenedyx:

The simp thought he can dominate a poor girl from a poor background into submitting to him because of his supposed money, hereby seeing the rich girl as a great threat to his fragile ego and his low self esteem. I no too blame am, na how he thinking reach!
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
gforce5:
The guy is a loser and simp. He thinks that he's making sense but he's not. It's very obvious that he's not exposed. He lacks self confidence and the ability to challenge himself to be an ideal man that can attract serious women. The women he THINKS that would be submissive to him are the worst pretenders. They are only submissive because of their condition. Once they are elevated from their state of poverty, they will show their true colors. Forget that guy. Men like him are the reason why Nigerian women are extremely entitled.

CC; kenedyx

Omo you finally finished the guy comrade grin

Exactly what we've been saying to him since. People like him are the reasons why Nigeria girls are extremely entitled. I pray he has sense someday. Na lack of exposure dey cause all these things

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Kobojunkiee: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Bros, abeg you have said it all. At the bolded, This is exactly what I have been explaining to that guy called kenedyx:
The represents a majority of Nigerian men though. lipsrsealed

Ever wonder why most of these girls don't even make an effort to better themselves even with how much easier it is to access skills and education? It is because they understand that people like kenedyx are plenty out there to work for their sake while they sit back and have what they imagine is an easy life... All they have to do is pretend to submit and boom, suckers come rushing in. grin

By the way, he doesn't qualify as a SIMP at all since he is, instead, a red "pillar" like all others who believe domination is their right in life too. grin
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Kobojunkiee: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
gforce5:
That, I am afraid, is not the M.O. of a SIMP but of a red pillar — one who thinks he can dominate the other sex.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
The represents a majority of Nigerian men though. lipsrsealed

Ever wonder why most of these girls don't even make an effort to better themselves even with how much easier it is to access skills and education? It is because they understand that people like kenedyx are plenty out there to work for their sake while they sit back and have what they imagine is an easy life... All they have to do is pretend to submit and boom, suckers come rushing in. grin

By the way, he doesn't qualify as a SIMP at all since he is, instead, a red "pillar" like all others who believe domination is their right in life too. grin

Final fatality of all grin comrade you're truly wicked. You just finished the guy
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
That, I am afraid, is not the M.O. of a SIMP but of a red pillar — one who thinks he can dominate the other sex.

A Redpiller doesn't dominate this way. Dude is a simp. Dude so much believes he can get a poor broke girl from a poor background into submitting to him because of his supposed money. Man! That's how simps behaves and acts.

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
gforce5:

Strongalphamale is that you? I hear you in there somewhere..

What a fool, you're obviously inexperienced. You think life is lived behind your keyboard and computer screen?

Listen, any well-to-do man will choose a 17 year old orphan girl (even 2 at once) over a rich 35 year old lady, over and over again. Ask the married men who cheat on their wives with the young house maid. Or better still, check your history books.. that's what real men did... they conquered nations and married young virgins. So now you need to go over your little redpill books again or ask someone older than you to explain what "simp" means so you can stop embarrassing yourself and throwing the word around like someone down with epilepsy.

Having a savior complex is a good sign that as a man.. you're living up to your masculine role. You have enough resources to find a damsel in distress and save her and she becomes yours and no one dares come close to her. This has been the case throughout history and a kid like you can't do shit about it.

You think you have game? I'll take your woman, anytime any day. You don't know shit about dominance.. forget all those how-to-books you've read online on how to get women. Bîtch.. dominance is the key word here. If you can't dominate a woman, you can never get her to respect you, sleep with you or be loyal to you, talk more of marrying her.. unless she's really desperate or a prostituté. Or you're the bîtch and she's controlling you.

You dare take a swipe at the absolute need for dominance by a man in a relationship. Hahahah... little wonder you all want a rich woman.. bunch of effeminate pvssies..

Look, forget about this equality shit.. a man must dominate and woman must submit. Men have natural roles that have always put them in the dominant position while women have feminine roles that have always put them in submissive positions with regards to their men and families. If you dare reverse these roles or you even as much as "equalize" them, guess what you will have... Yep you guess right.. effeminate men and dominant females.

This brings me back to my question.. why the hell do you want a rich woman? You want a sugar mummy, you like being dominated? Or you want a middle class girl because you want someone who can ease your financial burden.. I hear you say yes to that. Well that's cool, but as long as you understand the dynamics at play here.. Don't ever make the mistake to think such a girl will be naive (or remain so for very long). Instead she'll be very experienced and ruthless. She will know your strengths, financially and otherwise and will use it against you.. overtime she will eventually dominate you. It will be a gradual, slow and emasculating process but it will happen.. unless you get your finances right.

I'm telling you straight up facts that you'll learn eventually after you've been burned many a time in this dating world.. they're universal facts that even though I may admit are not really fair, but then again it is what it is.
Deviate though and be sure to face the accompanying consequences.

So let me paint you the real story..
Funny enough.. it's you who can't even get the poor broke girls that's looking for rich girls. Lol. Listen, to get a rich girl you must be very good looking (like me) or be very very super rich which I'm sure you're neither. Because such girl, based on female nature, will never date down. They'd rather remain single. (This is just to put it out there that I'm not even attracted to these types).

So that leaves us with the poor broke girls. Now, me and my caliber of men have taken all the good broke girls. So what does that leave you with? The prostitutés, hookup girls and broke girls with bad attitude.

So understand that you're the simp here, the bîtch.. the bottom guy.

No wonder you complain every single day about girls.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by DaddyCash: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Women, avoid broke boys. Their only interest is to chook preek into your thing and cum, then go hunt for another victim.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
Seun nlfpmod rocktation OAM4J

FP material for wider views
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Kobojunkiee: 6:03am On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
A Redpiller doesn't dominate this way. Dude is a simp. Dude so much believes he can get a poor broke girl from a poor background into submitting to him because of his supposed money. Man! That's how simps behaves and acts.
From my understanding of these terms you lot throw around here, SIMPS cower whereas Red pillars seek to dominate and so there is everything Redpilllar-ish about men who seek to enter into hypogamous--- a situation where they make a fellow adult a dependent ----- unions in hopes to dominate the other adult by doing so. undecided
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Kobojunkiee: 6:15am On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Final fatality of all grin comrade you're truly wicked. You just finished the guy
One of the major reasons Nigeria remains a poverty capital in the world is this deplorable practice of hypogamy that Nigerian men engage in en masse. So many females who could potentially be contributing their fair share to building the economy of the country, we are talking about 10s of millions of potential minds that could be working and effectively contributing to their families and the nation as a whole are sitting as dependents and baby makers when they ought to be doing so much more than that, and this is all thanks to the culture of overindulging in the most foolish of things. undecided

If more men would marry instead working class women or at least women of equal or greater economic power as themselves --- rather than chase after domination in marriage --- more women would be equally to ensure their financial independence outside of marriage. Hypogamy---- the foolishness of it --- is a big part of what feeds the current level of decay in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by gforce5: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Yep. Like I said previously, Nigerian men like him deserve whatever they get from Nigerian women. Most of these men don't know what they want. Today they will tell you that they want a working woman who will not be a leech. Tomorrow, they will say that they want a submissive woman from humble origins who won't give them stress. When they see women from rich backgrounds marry men from their class they get angry. What do they want sad? I no longer get angry when poor girls broke shame men from their class. Nigerian men created that sense of entitlement for them.

Look at all those poor saps that are based abroad and came back to marry a 'nice girl' from the village. A lot of it ended up in tears. Idiots are blaming feminism in the west for their bad character when they always had it in them. Poverty and lack of exposure only humbled them for that period of time. Fear people who have never seen money in their life. They are the most dangerous.
StrongAlphMale:

Omo you finally finished the guy comrade grin

Exactly what we've been saying to him since. People like him are the reasons why Nigeria girls are extremely entitled. I pray he has sense someday. Na lack of exposure dey cause all these things
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:48am On Jan 26, 2023
gforce5:
Yep. Like I said previously, Nigerian men like him deserve whatever they get from Nigerian women. Most of these men don't know what they want. Today they will tell you that they want a working woman who will not be a leech. Tomorrow, they will say that they want a submissive woman from humble origins who won't give them stress. When they see women from rich backgrounds marry men from their class they get angry. What do they want sad? I no longer get angry when poor girls broke shame men from their class. Nigerian men created that sense of entitlement for them.

Look at all those poor saps that are based abroad and came back to marry a 'nice girl' from the village. A lot of it ended up in tears. Idiots are blaming feminism in the west for their bad character when they always had it in them. Poverty and lack of exposure only humbled them for that period of time. Fear people who have never seen money in their life. They are the most dangerous.

CC: kenedyx

Comrade. Have mercy you just wan finish the guy 😂

Unfortunately the guy kenedyx will leave you and start screaming strong alpha male 🤣 Oga
kenedyx see person wey dey lecture you but leave him and started screaming strong alpha male 🤣. I pray you receive wisdom to comprehend what we've been teaching you all these while
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by gforce5: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
I have to say as it is. A real alpha male doesn't go about bragging that he's one. You can tell from his action if he is an alpha male or not. An alpha male is not intimidated by a woman's success. He challenges himself to be her equal or even better. The son-in-law to the current President of Kenya is an Igbo boy married to his daughter. He came from humble origins and developed himself to the point that he won the hand of the daughter of the then 2nd most powerful man in Kenya. Forget that boy jor. Nairaland is full of his likes.
StrongAlphMale:

Comrade. Have mercy you just wan finish the guy 😂

Unfortunately the guy kenedyx will leave you and start screaming strong alpha male 🤣 Oga
kenedyx see person wey dey lecture you but leave him and started screaming strong alpha male 🤣. I pray you receive wisdom to comprehend what we've been teaching you all these while

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Hearing The Rythm Of Two Two Nacking / Photo: Another Girl Posts Rubbish On Facebook / Today Is No- Bra Day .is It Observed In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.