Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls (7321 Views)

“avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2023
ibechris:
Most men today,are very stubborn.

If u advice them to marry a woman with a handwork or working class...they will think u hate them.

Most men have been drawn back from progress as a result of having to take care of a jobless wife who possess nothing of value to the man.

The result is always clear,you know yourselves here,the fact is that most can't compare this to some of their friends who have working wife's or women who are doing something to add to their husbands income.

Well,some people prefer to marry beautiful wife's and be poor than marry an average beauty and be rich either way is a choice but the implication of this,lies in the future.

I couldn't agree less.

So much wisdom in one comment!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 10:10am On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Exposure is important!

Inasmuch as most rich girls attract fvckboys and whatnot. However you need to be corrected from the mindset that rich girls ain't submissive. Further more, a sane man must of course go for a virgin. For virginity is the pride of a woman

At the bolded, is it now a poor broke girl that Worth the stress? Bros ,if you Think a broke girl will be submissive to you because of your supposed money. Then get ready for a rude shock. Broke girls hoe alot more than the rich girs. In fact broke girls are sexual tools for guys. So what are you saying?

Exposure really matters alot

Where have you ever heard that a broke girl hoes more than a rich girl? Does a broke guy womanize more than a rich guy? You still don't get the money factor.

A rich girl has more guys around her per minute than a broker girl. She could fvck her Uber driver, her gateman, her cook, her mechanic etc and that's just in case of an emergency. But a broke girl has somewhat limited options.

You want to know the funniest part? You could confront your broke girl who cheated on you and she will apologize and be remorseful but you see that rich girl? You can't try that. Highest you leave because you try shit and she gets you arrested.

Get this, you can never control a rich person. It's impossible. So what am I doing with such a girl again? When I'm not a gigolo.

4 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

Imagine a girl you can't surprise nor impress.. you take her out to a place and she's been there before. You buy her a gift but she already has something similar so she's not all that excited. You tell her an interesting story, but she has an even more interesting one to share. Do you get where I'm going?

You're just a passenger in the relationship... You cannot lead her and she cannot follow you on any basis whatsoever. She's like an alpha widow.. only worse because she has the money to finance any lifestyle. So what's your use to her again? Hence you find many of them single.

I really don't care for that guy's opinion nor yours on this matter. I've said it as it and if you agree that you won't marry them but only date them, then the joke is on you if you still argue.

From your comments, it's so obvious you're suffering from inferiority complex!

Dude you seriously need to grow up and expand your sense of reasoning. Rich men marry their fellow rich people. Have you ever seen dangote type getting married to a poor broke girl? Bros real life isn't Nollywood.

At the bolded, this is why I know you are a simp. Bros you don't do things to impress a woman, only SIMP does that!!!! Honestly engaging you is like I'm wasting my time. You really need exposure bro.

If you think a poor broke girl will be submissive to you because of your supposed money and gifts you will shower on her, bro get ready for the rudest shock of your life.

Dear simp

"The Good deed you've done for a girl expires the moment a more richer man shows up in her life.

Do you need explanation to the above? Only an insane man will leave a rich girl to a poor broke girl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

Where have you ever heard that a broke girl hoes more than a rich girl? Does a broke guy womanize more than a rich guy? You still don't get the money factor.

A rich girl has more guys around her per minute than a broker girl. She could fvck her Uber driver, her gateman, her cook, her mechanic etc and that's just in case of an emergency. But a broke girl has somewhat limited options.

You want to know the funniest part? You could confront your broke girl who cheated on you and she will apologize and be remorseful but you see that rich girl? You can't try that. Highest you leave because you try shit and she gets you arrested.

Get this, you can never control a rich person. It's impossible. So what am I doing with such a girl again? When I'm not a gigolo.

At the bolded, it's obvious you're not a Nigerian. In our universities, streets and areas, a broke girl has become sexual tools for every Guy to use and pass around.

Like I said I agree with that guy, you need exposure! You re suffering from inferiority complex my boy!

If you claim you cannot control a rich girl, then what happen to the likes of dangote sons getting married to rich girls? You're really suffering from inferiority complex. Young Man likes attracts likes.

I have said this over and over again that if you think a broke girl will be submissive to you because of your supposed money and gifts she'll get from you. Then be ready for a rude shock son.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

From your comments, it's so obvious you're suffering from inferiority complex!

Dude you seriously need to grow up and expand your sense of reasoning. Rich men marry their fellow rich people. Have you ever seen dangote type getting married to a poor broke girl? Bros real life isn't Nollywood.

At the bolded, this is why I know you are a simp. Bros you don't do things to impress a woman, only SIMP does that!!!! Honestly engaging you is like I'm wasting my time. You really need exposure bro.

If you think a poor broke girl will be submissive to you because of your supposed money and gifts you will shower on her, bro get ready for the rudest shock of your life.

Dear simp

"The Good deed you've done for a girl expires the moment a more richer man shows up in her life.

Do you need explanation to the above? Only an insane man will leave a rich girl to a poor broke girl.

You're beginning to sound stupid.

There's a difference between being impressive and doing things just to impress someone. If you have value you must impress people even without trying to.. its not simping that you pull up in your Bugatti, it's impressive.. but its simping when you hire one to show up to your girl's birthday party in order to impress her. So be guided.

Now a rich girl will not be impressed by your expensive car because she's got an expensive car too.. get it now?

Celebrity marriages are for status. Dangote doesn't need a wife to cook and clean for him when he has a plethora of maids and cooks at home. It will be foolhardy to expect a Buhari's daughter or DJ Cuppy or Linda Ikeji to be a submissive housewife. So you better pick your values properly.. you can't eat your cake and have it to eat.

It will never happen and I don't care what you believe. Your chances of having a happy home conducive enough for your kids to grow and learn important core values are more with a broke and inexperienced girl. You will teach her all she needs to know and lead her as the man of the house. You provide for your family and protect them.

Woman wey don Sabi money finish is a no go area. If you like listen.

7 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Sweetvie: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2023
PellsKodak:
Persephone1 and Sweetvie what can you guys say undecided undecided
Funny enough, you guys are the one at fault.
You guys are stubborn and never set a standard for yourself... There are capable girls out there, working class but some prefer to marry or date the beauty forgetting she doesn't have a job n got to rely on the guy to take care of herself, resulting to liability.
My first concern for men was the fact that they'll leave all working class girl and go for the broke girls because they believe the working class girl won't be submissive. Inferiority complex.
Most guys drawn themselves back because they've to take care of a liability. I'm like wtf!
When you set a standard for yourself then you can come online to rant rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Autobot05: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Exposure is important!

Inasmuch as most rich girls attract fvckboys and whatnot. However you need to be corrected from the mindset that rich girls ain't submissive. Further more, a sane man must of course go for a virgin. For virginity is the pride of a woman

At the bolded, is it now a poor broke girl that Worth the stress? Bros ,if you Think a broke girl will be submissive to you because of your supposed money. Then get ready for a rude shock. Broke girls hoe alot more than the rich girls. In fact broke girls are sexual tools for guys. So what are you saying?

Exposure really matters alot

Once you empower a broke girl .. they'll start feeling ontop of the world grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2023
Autobot05:

Once you empower a broke girl .. they'll start feeling ontop of the world grin

Empowering any girl is tantamount to giving away your power and you don't ever want to do that. Whether broke or rich.

Provide for her and your children in a very traditional sense. Be a man. Let her be a woman. Any other thing will end in penury.

3 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

At the bolded, it's obvious you're not a Nigerian. In our universities, streets and areas, a broke girl has become sexual tools for every Guy to use and pass around.

Like I said I agree with that guy, you need exposure! You re suffering from inferiority complex my boy!

If you claim you cannot control a rich girl, then what happen to the likes of dangote sons getting married to rich girls? You're really suffering from inferiority complex. Young Man likes attracts likes.

I have said this over and over again that if you think a broke girl will be submissive to you because of your supposed money and gifts she'll get from you. Then be ready for a rude shock son.

See this deranged goat.

Bîtch! that's in your environment and you noticed quite rightly. Now how many rich girls have you lived with and observed how they run their shitz? So you expect a rich girl to be doin hookup on the streets? You're deluded.

You're a lazy, broke and potential gigolo but I doubt you even have the looks for it. You better go and hustle and make your own money instead lookin for a rich girl. Pvssy ass niggaa.!

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Fahvvy: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx...

No offense, but you talk like a child undecided...

Not only do you need more exposure, you also need to work on your low self-esteem and deal with this silly inferiority complex that is plaguing you undecided...

With your comments so far on this thread, I already have an idea of the kind of person that you are in real life undecided...

And honestly, SMH tsk tsk tsk nahhhh undecided...
Either ways sha...
Your reaction to this will confirm my idea undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Zonefree(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2023
Rayban25:

Why are you calling them to this thread?...no need to tag broke women here please
Co-signed.

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

See this deranged goat.

Bîtch! that's in your environment and you noticed quite rightly. Now how many rich girls have you lived with and observed how they run their shitz? So you expect a rich girl to be doin hookup on the streets? You're deluded.

You're a lazy, broke and potential gigolo but I doubt you even have the looks for it. You better go and hustle and make your own money instead lookin for a rich girl. Pvssy ass niggaa.!

@ bolded you've really now validated your high level of ignorance...I suggest you just shut up and get more exposure like everyone here else has said because wtf are you even saying?
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Fahvvy:
kenedyx...

No offense, but you talk like a child undecided...

Not only do you need more exposure, you also need to work on your low self-esteem and deal with this silly inferiority complex that is plaguing you undecided...

With your comments so far on this thread, I already have an idea of the kind of person that you are in real life undecided...

And honestly, SMH tsk tsk tsk nahhhh undecided...
Either ways sha...
Your reaction to this will confirm my idea undecided...

I really don't give a crap about what you think of me. And you're just following the bandwagon.

I've dated every type of girl, especially rich girls, regrettably, because those were wasted years I will never get back.
Now what exactly do you want a rich girl for unless you want to dig gold?

My University sweetheart was (still most likely is) a rich daddy's girl. Let me use her as an example because it was a long term relationship so I understood her psyche perfectly.

She never asked for anything. She spent tirelessly on me. She'd come for weekends and stay extra days at my place or we'd lodge hotels... All expense paid by her and she'll give me cash when leaving. I never asked for any of it, she just did it on her own free will. It was dope and at the time it felt really good.

But the rude awakening came when I was badly cash-strapped. I really needed a bail out and she was the first person that came to my mind. That was when I stopped myself right in my tracks. I suddenly realized I had become dependent on this girl and the relationship. Which should never have been so..

As a man, I should never have encouraged such dynamics. Where a girl would be the one providing for me financially. I could always tell deep down she did not respect me. She loved me, yes! But she didn't respect me as a man.

As a man you have no business whatsoever looking for a rich woman. It reeks of laziness and entitlement, the same ones we accuse the ladies of.

A man must be financially stable and independent, there's no shortcut or playing about it. He must marry an inexperienced woman for the sake of patriarchy and for the umpteenth time, a rich woman is a bag of experiences and not suitable for that role. Are there exceptions? Yes, but they do not make the rule.

5 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Rayban25:

@ bolded you've really now validated your high level of ignorance...I suggest you just shut up and get more exposure like everyone here else has said because wtf are you even saying?

You've not really said anything.. what exactly is your argument?

That comment was a response to the OP saying broke girls hoe around more than rich girls based on his campus experience. I told him and I'm now you telling you for free that rich bîtches are not saints just because you don't see them on the streets.
They're doing it on coded levels away from public eyes. Na sex tape dey reveal their oloshoism.

So what again is your point you dimwit?

3 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by NEUDUDE: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Been chopping them and cleaning mouth since 1802 grin
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Autobot05: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

Empowering any girl is tantamount to giving away your power and you don't ever want to do that. Whether broke or rich.

Provide for her and your children in a very traditional sense. Be a man. Let her be a woman. Any other thing will end in penury.

Agreed .. that's why I cant be with a woman that cant contribute financially to the family .
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Autobot05:

Agreed .. that's why I cant be with a woman that cant contribute financially to the family .

A woman's ability to provide financially to the family should never be a criteria in choosing her as a wife. That's a man's job. Trust me you don't want a woman competing the breadwinner role with you.. it's like a man competing with a woman in the kitchen over lists and food items.. it's a recipe for a chaotic marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Autobot05: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
kenedyx:

A woman's ability to provide financially to the family should never be a criteria in choosing her as a wife. That's a man's job. Trust me you don't want a woman competing the breadwinner role with you.. it's like a man competing with a woman in the kitchen over lists and food items.. it's a recipe for a chaotic marriage.

Oga I'm not saying a 50/50 role. She must contribute no matter how lil. That's how I grew up. And my parents are still together.

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Autobot05:

Oga I'm not saying a 50/50 role. She must contribute no matter how lil. That's how I grew up. And my parents are still together.

Agreed.

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by JustPowerApps(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
cheesy grin cool Nigerian girls are broke, like 99.9 of them depend on guys. Even the wealthy ones among them are still depending on guys. If you see a Nigerian girl living large, just have it at the back of your mind that the lifestyle is sponsored by one dude who literally is getting ripped in exchange for love, fake love.

5 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by davillian(m): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
From my experience
Girls that earns are sweet to date
I mean girls that can afford thier rents and pay thier bills o......

7 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Divoc19(f): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
I can see, you gerrit right from the bottom wink
JustPowerApps:
cheesy grin cool Nigerian girls are broke, like 99.9 of them depend on guys. Even the wealthy ones among them are still depending on guys. If you see a Nigerian girl living large, just have it at the back of your mind that the lifestyle is sponsored by one dude who literally is getting ripped in exchange for love, fake love.

@StrongAlphMale: You sound very young. What if she never met her father.
StrongAlphMale:

If you' want a man that will give you something else, then that man is your FATHER!

Your father is the only man God created to take care of you until you're married. So if you lack basic amenities in life, blame your father!. Otherwise get a job and work.

However, if you claim a man must give you something else, what then must you give the man in return? Your over used damaged pussy I guess? Are you trying to tell us u Nigeria girls are into prostitution who use their bodies in exchange for "something else' ?
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Divoc19(f): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Any man waiting in his woman to contribute financially in a relationship is a weak man to me. A woman should contribute financially but that just to get her busy. She shouldn't help her man shoulder bills because he is incapable or too greedy to run his home like a King.
kenedyx:

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by blazepascal(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Its not about rich or broke just marry girl wey get sense. If shes rich and she Love you she will spend if she broke and she like you she can spend her last dime for you even if she dosent have she can hustle around and get somthing

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by marlow1962(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

This clearly justifies what jeromestarks have been screaming and preaching here.

Bang all these girls but when it's time to marry, look for a clean neat virgin, probably from a conversative State and marry her.

You must be a real man honourable comrade. I Must commend you for this piece of comment. I hope others will learn from this too ASAP
Be like u get enough time to dy reply dat guy
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Divoc19:
Any man waiting in his woman to contribute financially in a relationship is a weak man to me. A woman should contribute financially but that just to get her busy. She shouldn't help her man shoulder bills because he is incapable or too greedy to run his home like a King.

I swear no pride in men again. I know things are hard now, but believe me, there's nothing more masculine and sweeter than taking care of your family and living like a king in your own home as a man.

Where's the joy in a woman taking care of you and your kids while you wash and clean and ask her favours? Because realistically, both of you can't be working. Else the kids will be neglected. There has to be division of labor.

Fine, roles can be reversed under certain circumstances and the woman should be ready.. but not to treat that as the standard.

Men should understand that the person with the least resources in a relationship will always be the submissive one. There's no sugarcoating it, it is what it is. And believe me I've seen the strongest of men (both physically and mentally) submit to their richer wives because of this shît. That's bullshit.. what kind of man prays for something like that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Divoc19(f): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Boys of today will not understand this fact. Some older men still do. Believe me at the bolded, I have seen many men fall for this...it disgust me. May God help me to raise my sons to fulfill the commandment of taking charge not wailing for feminine support
kenedyx:

Men should understand that the person with the least resources in a relationship will always be the submissive one
. There's no sugarcoating it, it is what it is. And believe me I've seen the strongest of men (both physically and mentally) submit to their richer wives because of this shît. That's bullshit.. what kind of man prays for something like that?
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Divoc19:
Boys of today will not understand this fact. Some older men still do. Believe me at the bolded, I have seen many men fall for this...it disgust me. May God help me to raise my sons to fulfill the commandment of taking charge not wailing for feminine support

Spot on, and as someone who has tasted both sides.. I don't need to tell you which one I prefer.

It's not easy being a man, but once you get it right, it's the sweetest thing in the world.. and you can only get it right when you accept that there's no other way.

Your sons will turn out fine.. teach them about finances and how the can get their shît together or find them someone who can. They'll be alright.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Divoc19(f): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Aww, thanks a lot kiss
Such a manly quote
I love men that know their onions
In my next life I truly want to be a man.
kenedyx:

Spot on, and as someone who has tasted both sides.. I don't need to tell you which one I prefer.

It's not easy being a man, but once you get it right, it's the sweetest thing in the world.. and you can only get it right when you accept that there's no other way.

Your sons will turn out fine.. teach them about finances and how the can get their shît together or find them someone who can. They'll be alright.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Divoc19:
Aww, thanks a lot kiss
Such a manly quote
I love men that know their onions
In my next life I truly want to be a man.

Hahaha.. then you should also pray for a good mentor. Because as a man you come with nothing, are required to acquire everything and then destined to leave it all behind for your kids. It's really dicey I tell you.

You're welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl / Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend / If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.