Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls (7357 Views)

“avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 12:39am On Jan 17, 2023
kenedyx:

Are you sure? Okay we cool bro.

No sane man settles for less. We cannot date poor broke girls son. We don't have inferiority complex and low self esteem like you.

Son set standard for yourself and watch yourself go far in life. never think Your money can make a broke girl loyal and Obedient to you. Money can never buy loaylty. Na Wetin we dey try explain to you since this. Instead of learning you decided to rant.

This is exactly why exposure is important
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Kobojunkie: 12:40am On Jan 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
■Man!!! Nobody said we are looking for rich girls, All we said is that we can't date broke girls. What's ur headache about that? I no know why the "we can't date broke girls' statement dey pain una like this
■If you want to date a poor broke girl, that is good for you son. The rest of us sane guys have decided to avoid broke girls and I think that shouldn't be problem to you.
■ Bros stop trying to sound intelligent here when clearly you are not. I'll suggest you ignore and avoid responding as this thread is clearly far above your comprehension
1. Again, there is nothing wrong with hypergamy for men so I don't know why you keep making a big deal of this. Yes, commonsense is avoid hypogamy, but at the same time, there is nothing wrong with opting for hypergamy if you can. undecided

2. There is nothing rational about hypogamy, and I am all about commonsense. undecided

3. Am I trying to sound intelligent, or are you instead the one thinking that my posts are of intelligence? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 12:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OP, see what I mean? Many of these men seek power and control in their unions, and hypogamy—marrying the broken woman— is the only way for them. undecided

You call an inexperienced girl broken? That's utter nonsense. An experienced girl is broken.. she has been broken by many a men's ego, even battered and trampled mercilessly for her to have attained such heights in the society.
An inexperienced girl is defiant in her niaivity and bold in her innocence. It takes a real man to subdue such a girl.

Either way it doesn't matter.. if a man can't dominate his woman, he has no woman in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 12:46am On Jan 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Again, there is nothing wrong with hypergamy for men so I don't know why you keep making a big deal of this. Yes, commonsense is avoid hypogamy, but at the same time, there is nothing wrong with opting for hypergamy if you can. undecided

2. There is nothing rational about hypogamy, and I am all about commonsense. undecided

3. Am I trying to sound intelligent, or are you instead the one thinking that my posts are of intelligence? undecided

Agreed
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Jan 17, 2023
kenedyx:
■You call an inexperienced girl broken? That's utter nonsense. An experienced girl is broken.. she has been broken by many a men's ego, even battered and trampled mercilessly for her to have attained such heights in the society.
An inexperienced girl is defiant in her niaivity and bold in her innocence. It takes a real man to subdue such a girl.
■Either way it doesn't matter.. if a man can't dominate his woman, he has no woman in the first place.
1. Obviously, that is a typo! undecided

2. Lo and behold it everyone, the very foolish reason why most men will continue to opt for hypogamy as their lot in this life. undecided
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 12:57am On Jan 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

No sane man settles for less. We cannot date poor broke girls son. We don't have inferiority complex and low self esteem like you.

Son set standard for yourself and watch yourself go far in life. never think Your money can make a broke girl loyal and Obedient to you. Money can never buy loaylty. Na Wetin we dey try explain to you since this. Instead of learning you decided to rant.

This is exactly why exposure is important

Let's say you find a rich girl, how old do you imagine she would be? Give me an age bracket. Then give me the age bracket of the woman you'd want to marry in future.
I want to confirm your sanity. You're better off in a show-glass posing as the poster child for idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 1:04am On Jan 17, 2023
kenedyx:

Let's say you find a rich girl, how old do you imagine she would be? Give me an age bracket. Then give me the age bracket of the woman you'd want to marry in future.
I want to confirm your sanity. You're better off in a show-glass posing as the poster child for idiocy.

What do you mean by find a rich girl?

Bros, Nobody said we are finding/looking for rich girl. Dude, All we said is that we can't date poor broke girls. I really wonder why that is paining you so much. Set standard for yourself man! No sane man settles for less. If a girl cannot settle for less even after hoeing around, why would a sane man settles for less? Don't you have brains to think? Sense is very far from you.

It's obvious you don't know what the phrase "likes attracts likes" means.

Bros You seriously need exposure ASAP! It appears you're a complete village Man and seriously needs to travel and be exposed to the world at large.

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 17, 2023
Just so you know that a “rich” girl is expected to marry someone with and or from wealth. Especially if she is dependent on her father’s income. A woman who makes money is looking for the same things a “broke” girl is looking for; to be spoilt and wined and dined on YOUR money.
If you think you’re 1 boxer self will be anything other than a broke Bleep and a little fun then lol. You haven’t figured out some great secret! Women marry UP no matter what their status!

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 1:19am On Jan 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

What do you mean by find a rich girl?

Bros, Nobody said we are finding/looking for rich girl. Dude, All we said is that we can't date poor broke girls. I really wonder why that is paining you so much. Set standard for yourself man! No sane man settles for less. If a girl cannot settle for less even after hoeing around, why would a sane man settles for less? Don't you have brains to think?

It's obvious you don't know what the phrase "likes attracts likes" means.

Bros You seriously need exposure ASAP! It appears you're a complete village Man and seriously needs to travel and be exposed to the world at large.

What shameless tongue twisting is this.. you've been shouting rich girls ever since so why shifting grounds now?

I said give me an age bracket for a rich girl.. here or abroad.. is that so hard for your miniscule brain now?

You think they pluck money from trees? It would take an average girl till age 35 to become rich in this competitive, male dominated workspace. So basically you've been dating girls who are way older than you. Which I want to now believe are prostitutes and hook-up girls.

You still have a long way to go.. what a slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 1:27am On Jan 17, 2023
kenedyx:

What shameless tongue twisting is this.. you've been shouting rich girls ever since so why shifting grounds now?

I said give me an age bracket for a rich girl.. here or abroad.. is that so hard for your miniscule brain now?

You think they pluck money from trees? It would take an average girl till age 35 to become rich in this competitive, male dominated workspace. So basically you've been dating girls who are way older than you. Which I want to now believe are prostitutes and hook-up girls.

You still have a long way to go.. what a slowpoke

Ordinary to quote and reply Sweetvie you no fit. But here you are ranting like the talkative you are.

You should be ashamed of yourself. If you like set standard for yourself. If you like don't! Na your cup of tea.

Thinking a broke girl will be loyal to you because of your supposed money is the greatest stupidity ever. Money cannot buy loyalty. A word is enough for the wise.

You need exposure boy. I know you're a village Man but Travel around and be exposed. However till you're able to quote and reply to that girl, until then Avoid me. Don't bother responding back because you'll ignored from now henceforth

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 1:37am On Jan 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Ordinary to quote and reply Sweetvie you no fit. But here you are ranting like the talkative you are.

You should be ashamed of yourself. If you like set standard for yourself. If you like don't! Na your cup of tea.

Thinking a broke girl will be loyal to you because of your supposed money is the greatest stupidity ever. Money cannot buy loyalty. A word is enough for the wise.

You need exposure boy. I know you're a village Man but Travel around and be exposed. However till you're able to quote and reply to that girl, until then Avoid me. Don't bother responding back because you'll ignored from now henceforth

Afraid of sweetvie for what? I already replied you on that.. here's my reply again for free if you missed it before...

kenedyx:

From her comment you can see that she's clearly talking from experience. Most valuable men in her life as a career woman are not chasing after her.. they're looking for the inexperienced girl, with firm pointed boobs, low body count, a submissive and nurturing nature and who's only 21 yrs.
She suffers in silence because she can't submit, to any of her colleagues, even if she likes them, because she earns as much as they do and so feels they are equals.

I feel sorry for her but I feel more sorry you because you talk from your imaginations and not reality. You will end up learning nothing.

Now get lost you incel
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 1:37am On Jan 17, 2023
HudaIna:
Just so you know that a “rich” girl is expected to marry someone with and or from wealth. Especially if she is dependent on her father’s income. A woman who makes money is looking for the same things a “broke” girl is looking for; to be spoilt and wined and dined on YOUR money.
If you think you’re 1 boxer self will be anything other than a broke Bleep and a little fun lol. You haven’t figured out some great secret! Women marry UP no matter what their status!

At the bolded, exactly the same way men marry UP no matter their status!

No Sane man dates a poor broke girl who'll definitely be a setback for him. Broke girls are liabilities and parasites and must be avoided. If a "broke" girl cannot date her fellow "broke" man. What made her think a rich man would stoop so low and date her? As per what?. It is plain stupidity for a sane man to date a broke girl.

If a broke girl wants to be spoilt, of course she has hands to work, make money herself and spoil herself. Why must she be entitled to a man's money? Waiting for the man to come and spoil her?

From your comment, it is obvious and wisdom for a man to date a rich girl and this balances the equation.

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

At the bolded, exactly the same way men marry women who are UP no matter their status!

No Sane man dates a poor broke girls who'll definitely be a setback for him. Broke girls are liabilities and parasites and must be avoided. If a "broke" girl cannot date her fellow "broke" man. What made her think a rich man would stoop so low and date her? As per what?. It is plain stupidity for a sane man to date a broke girl.

If a broke girl wants to be spoilt, of course she has hands to work, make money herself and spoil her self. Why must she be entitled to a man's money? Wanting for the man to come and spoil her? It is wisdom for a man to date a rich girl and this balances the equation.

Poverty has really played a number on you! Read what you have been spewing for the last x number of pages. You didn’t respond to my comment you just reacted because this topic obviously triggers you. When your wife is pregnant and nursing which could last for 2/3 years, which money will run the household?

I understand you can only relate with your reality but… damn! Use this energy better because it’s not by shouting rich and poor that people become rich or poor.

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 1:47am On Jan 17, 2023
HudaIna:

Poverty has really played a number on you! Read what you have been spewing for the last x number of pages. You didn’t respond to my comment you just reacted because this topic obviously triggers you. When you’re wife is pregnant and nursing which could last for 2/3 years, which money will run the household?

I understand you can only relate with your reality but… damn! Use this energy better because it’s not by shouting rich and poor that people become rich or poor.

From your comment, it's obvious you're among the Poverty striken girls we're talking about and your kinds must be avoided by all means necessary.

You even created your account today grin I'm sure you're Sweetplum or one of those broke bittered girls here on nairaland parading themselves as feminist.

My Post and comment pain you Abi? grin we can't date poor broke girls. We can never settle for less. We have standard. We marry UP And not Poverty striken girls like you. You broke girls are liabilities and parasites and must be avoided.

U dey find who wan spoil you? Oleee!!! What happened if the broke girl makes her own money herself and spoil herself? Will she die? Abi is she cripple? Did they cut her hands and legs not to work and make money?

It is wisdom for every sane man to date a rich girl instead to balance the equation

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 1:50am On Jan 17, 2023
HudaIna:
If you think you’re 1 boxer self will be anything other than a broke Bleep and a little fun lol. You haven’t figured out some great secret! [B]Women marry UP no matter what their status![/b]

My comment below really pained you no be small
grin grin

At the bolded, exactly the same way men marry women who are UP no matter their status!

No Sane man dates a poor broke girls who'll definitely be a setback for him. Broke girls are liabilities and parasites and must be avoided. If a "broke" girl cannot date her fellow "broke" man. What made her think a rich man would stoop so low and date her? As per what?. It is plain stupidity for a sane man to date a broke girl.

If a broke girl wants to be spoilt, of course she has hands to work, make money herself and spoil her self. Why must she be entitled to a man's money? Wanting for the man to come and spoil her? It is wisdom for a man to date a rich girl and this balances the equation.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

From your comment, it's obvious you're among the Poverty striken girls we're talking about and your kinds must be avoided by all means necessary.

You even created your account today grin I'm sure you're Sweetplum or one of those broke bittered girls here on nairaland parading themselves as feminist.

My Post and comment pain you Abi? grin we can't date poor broke girls. We can never settle for less. We have standard. We marry UP And not Poverty striken girls like you. You broke girls are liabilities and parasites and must be avoided.

Don't bother responding back because you'll be greatly ignored.

I didn’t even read this but if you feel better about yourself after writing it then I’m happy!

You’ve been on this thread for 24hrs! You will sleep now and wake up 7am again to continue the lords work.

Get a job! Everything will be okay! Hopefully this depression will motivate you to vote correctly this time around!

Duxes!
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 1:57am On Jan 17, 2023
HudaIna:

I didn’t even read this but if you feel better about yourself after writing it then I’m happy!

You’ve been on this thread for 24hrs! You will sleep now and wake up 7am again to continue the lords work.

Get a job! Everything will be okay! Hopefully this depression will motivate you to vote correctly this time around!

Duxes!

Why did you created new account and decided to attack me with it? grin Sweetplum Abi Wetin Dem dey call you.

We can't date poor broke girls. We cannot settle for less. Every sane man knows this. Imagine you used hospital as an excuse? This shows you're completely broke and from a poor family too. Rich girls can never think this Way!

It is wisdom for a man to date a rich girl. You broke girls are liabilities filled with entitlement mentalities
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Divoc19(f): 2:57am On Jan 17, 2023
I don't have to argue further with you. So we hear is all I can say. We broke girls will get a job and date ourselves

StrongAlphMale:

How you deliberately avoided the other parts of my comment is laughable abi u wan tell us say u no see am? U talked about a man giving you something else?

However, if you claim a man must give you something else, what then must you give the man in return? Your over used damaged pussy I guess? Are you trying to tell us u Nigeria girls are into prostitution who use their bodies in exchange for "something else' ?
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Qatar2022: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Avoiding them also means you may never have power and control in your relationship. Are you willing to forfeit that too in order to let commonsense reign? undecided
Yes and will never date them thank you, let common sense reign
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Sweetvie: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2023
kenedyx:

From her comment you can see that she's clearly talking from experience. Most valuable men in her life as a career woman are not chasing after her.. they're looking for the inexperienced girl, with firm pointed boobs, low body count, a submissive and nurturing nature and who's only 21 yrs.
She suffers in silence because she can't submit, to any of her colleagues, even if she likes them, because she earns as much as they do and so feels they are equals.

I feel sorry for her but I feel more sorry you because you talk from your imaginations and not reality. You will end up learning nothing.
Excusez moi?
I'm not talking from any experience... That's just the basic fact about you guys. Inferiority complex.
You guys come online everyday ranting about the broke girls and how they are useless or something. Why don't you follow ur caliber?
Why don't you set standard for yourself?
Why are you dating broke girls when you know you can't cope? Mak una dey use brain.
Feel sorry for yourself rather undecided
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Sweetvie: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I'm surprised this is coming from a girl. This is exactly what I have been trying to explain to the simp man called kenedyx:

Dude so much believes that rich working class girls are not submissive and respectful. What an inferiority complex!!!!!!!!

I'm glad this is coming from a girl. I hope the guy kenedyx, respond to you Sweetvie, of course I expect him to start arguing stupidly as usual. Dude has inferiority complex and thinks all guys have inferiority complex like him.
Don't mind them.
Everyday you'll see them ranting about broke girls... What are you doing with them if you can't cope? Inferiority complex will not allow them to talk to the right girl. The money you think you have is chicken change in front of some girls.
And for me, a man is suppose to build his girl to his own taste but no, they'll be shouting
Broke girls this, broke girls that undecided
Mak dem get out
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2023
Sweetvie:
Excusez moi?
I'm not talking from any experience... That's just the basic fact about you guys. Inferiority complex.
You guys come online everyday ranting about the broke girls and how they are useless or something. Why don't you follow ur caliber?
Why don't you set standard for yourself?
Why are you dating broke girls when you know you can't cope? Mak una dey use brain.
Feel sorry for yourself rather undecided

Men love broke girls because they're inexperienced and men love inexperienced girls because they're submissive, young and impressionable.

Women consider money as the standard when looking for a man but men consider youthfulness, beauty, character and availability.

Men don't need your money and that career of yours only makes you too busy/tired to make out time for him and rob him off of the quality sex life he desires.

The choice is simple for a man really.. make money, go low-key into the conservative areas of the state, pick a young girl - who's usually broke by the way (you don't expect a girl of 19-22 years to have a lot of money) and court her. She gives him maximum love, time and respect. Unlike that rich babe who'll have to check her schedules to make out time or be too tired when she comes back from work, the young girl is always there, always curious and wants to be around you, good vibes and living a bliss life in the arms of her lover.

You have to understand that men and women see dating and courtship very differently. So it's okay to set your standard while we men look out for those character and traits that are valuable to us.

3 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Useless red piller grin
Money, you no get
Fine, you no con fine
I dey sure you no get big preek

Sha stop wailing abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Sweetvie: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2023
kenedyx:

Men love broke girls because they're inexperienced and men love inexperienced girls because they're submissive, young and impressionable.

Women consider money as the standard when looking for a man but men consider youthfulness, beauty, character and availability.

Men don't need your money and that career of yours only makes you too busy/tired to make out time for him and rob him off of the quality sex life he desires.

The choice is simple for a man really.. make money, go low-key into the conservative areas of the state, pick a young girl - who's usually broke by the way (you don't expect a girl of 19-22 years to have a lot of money) and court her. She gives him maximum love, time and respect. Unlike that rich babe who'll have to check her schedules to make out time or be too tired when she comes back from work, the young girl is always there, always curious and wants to be around you, good vibes and living a bliss life in the arms of her lover.

You have to understand that men and women see dating and courtship very differently. So it's okay to set your standard while we men look out for those character and traits that are valuable to us.
Interesting!
Then why are you guys complaining?
Why are you guys ranting online everyday?
This thread should not have exist then.

The funniest part, most of the guys ranting here are broke.
Infact na their babe they feed them.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Sweetvie:
Interesting!
Then why are you guys complaining?
Why are you guys ranting online everyday?
This thread should not have exist then.

The funniest part, most of the guys ranting here are broke.
Infact na their babe they feed them.

Good question.

I think it's basically for show-off. You want the whole world to know a broke girl is billing you somewhere and you stroke your ego by ranting about it online. That's inferiority complex. No one is under any compulsion to give a broke girl money. If you do that then that's on you and nobody cares.. so coming out to scream you can't date broke girls is plain stupid and childish. Who asked you to give her your life savings?

PS: When I say broke girls, I don't mean to call a girl out on her status, because that's really a non issue for me.. but I mention it because those kinda girls seems to possess some vital qualities rich girls don't. Like the ones I've already mentioned.

Definitely the effeminate kids ranting here are either being fed by their mums or their rich girlfriend/wife.. they're pvssies and have taken the role of th submissive boyfriend/husband. I feel sorry for them because they have lost direction in life. They're not man enough.

That said, there are still broke girls with bad character.. especially the ones looking for a cheap way out through hook-up, that could be another reason for the complaints.

Hope I've answered your question..

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Sweetvie: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2023
kenedyx:

Good question.

[/b]I think it's basically for show-off. You want the whole world to know a broke girl is billing you somewhere and you stroke your ego by ranting about it online. That's inferiority complex. No one is under any compulsion to give a broke girl money. If you do that then that's on you and nobody cares.. so coming out to scream you can't date broke girls is plain stupid and childish. Who asked you to give her your life savings? [b]

PS: When I say broke girls, I don't mean to call a girl out on her status, because that's really a non issue for me.. but I mention it because [s][/s]those kinda girls seems to possess some vital qualities rich girls don't[s][/s]. Like the ones I've already mentioned.

Definitely the effeminate kids ranting here are either being fed by their mums or their rich girlfriend/wife.. they're pvssies and have taken the role of th submissive boyfriend/husband. I feel sorry for them because they have lost direction in life. They're not man enough.

That said, there are still broke girls with bad character.. especially the ones looking for a cheap way out through hook-up, that could be another reason for the complaints.

Hope I've answered your question..
Good!
Now, we're on the same page.
No one is under any compulsion to give a broke girl money... Your loss unless you're trying to impress her... Which nobody cares.
Coming online to rant is childish.

Like, if you're man enough
You're suppose to build your babe to your standard. Rich guy won't care... Na broke guys dey make noise.

Lol... Possess you say?
You think a normal girl will leave a decent amount of time to make money to be calling and asking " How are you" " have you eaten" Do you miss me" and all those rubbish when we're still going to meet later? Joblessness!
Or by vital qualities you mean? Coz the only thing I can think a broke girls possess is " Time"

I dey tell you
Na broke guys dey make noise pass.
They want sex but don't want to take care of their babe. undecided
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2023
Sweetvie:
Good!
Now, we're on the same page.
No one is under any compulsion to give a broke girl money... Your loss unless you're trying to impress her... Which nobody cares.
Coming online to rant is childish.

Like, if you're man enough
You're suppose to build your babe to your standard. Rich guy won't care... Na broke guys dey make noise.

Lol... Possess you say?
You think a normal girl will leave a decent amount of time to make money to be calling and asking " How are you" " have you eaten" Do you miss me" and all those rubbish when we're still going to meet later? Joblessness!
Or by vital qualities you mean? Coz the only thing I can think a broke girls possess is " Time"

I dey tell you
Na broke guys dey make noise pass.
They want sex but don't want to take care of their babe. undecided

Of course I don't.. but it gets worse.
You see it's not just time sef.. a girl working 9-5, bulking under intense pressure from her boss and colleagues at work is not in an ideal state of mind. She will return home mentally and physically drained and in such state she can't fully be there for her family or her man.

No high value man will invest in such a girl who spends the best part of her time and energy on work. Unless his money is tied to that her business.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Sweetvie: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
kenedyx:

Of course I don't.. but it gets worse.
You see it's not just time sef.. a girl working 9-5, bulking under intense pressure from her boss and colleagues at work is not in an ideal state of mind. She will return home mentally and physically drained and in such state she can't fully be there for her family or her man.

No high value man will invest in such a girl who spends the best part of her time and energy on work. Unless his money is tied to that her business.

I concur but what do you expect?
All her time should be about the guy?
In a relationship... We create time.

High value man will not invest in a lady who sit around with nothing.
High value man know the difference between week days and weekend.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by emmaodet: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
muyico:
Most rich guyz do cheat! Xo many ladies don dey avoid them! After became single mom,and labell all mean cheater! Ladies dat married richman cant get peace of mind,bcus most of dem didnt ve enough time 4 one ladies.money plenty ladies plenty

Why will you be rich and not cheat? That itself is like cheating yourself as a man.
A rich man is a man with many options just like a very very beautiful woman too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sweetvie:
I concur but what do you expect?
All her time should be about the guy?
In a relationship... We create time.

High value man will not invest in a lady who sit around with nothing.
High value man know the difference between week days and weekend.

Men of high value are very driven, they are high on testosterone and sex drive.. Making time only on weekends to be with him can only guarantee one thing.. that he will cheat with a plethora of women on his rotation and I don't need to tell you who amongst those women will be his favorite.. it's the one who's always available when he calls. He wouldn't have time to drag schedules with a girl.

Personally, I don't want my girl to do shît.. as a man I know what it takes to make money in this competitive world of ours and for a woman who has a lot of money I don't even like to imagine the things she's gone through and is still going through to acquire and maintain such wealth.

I want my girl as innocent as they come.. let her just be there doing nothing and just being happy like a princess. Everyday I would love to come back home to a beautiful face and a very clean house.

2 Likes

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by true2god: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
kenedyx:

I really don't give a crap about what you think of me. And you're just following the bandwagon.

I've dated every type of girl, especially rich girls, regrettably, because those were wasted years I will never get back.
Now what exactly do you want a rich girl for unless you want to dig gold?

My University sweetheart was (still most likely is) a rich daddy's girl. Let me use her as an example because it was a long term relationship so I understood her psyche perfectly.

She never asked for anything. She spent tirelessly on me. She'd come for weekends and stay extra days at my place or we'd lodge hotels... All expense paid by her and she'll give me cash when leaving. I never asked for any of it, she just did it on her own free will. It was dope and at the time it felt really good.

But the rude awakening came when I was badly cash-strapped. I really needed a bail out and she was the first person that came to my mind. That was when I stopped myself right in my tracks. I suddenly realized I had become dependent on this girl and the relationship. Which should never have been so..

As a man, I should never have encouraged such dynamics. Where a girl would be the one providing for me financially. I could always tell deep down she did not respect me. She loved me, yes! But she didn't respect me as a man.

As a man you have no business whatsoever looking for a rich woman. It reeks of laziness and entitlement, the same ones we accuse the ladies of.

A man must be financially stable and independent, there's no shortcut or playing about it. He must marry an inexperienced woman for the sake of patriarchy and for the umpteenth time, a rich woman is a bag of experiences and not suitable for that role. Are there exceptions? Yes, but they do not make the rule.
I like your presentation; very reasonable.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Sweetvie: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
kenedyx:

Men of high value are very driven, they are high on testosterone and sex drive.. Making time only on weekends to be with him can only guarantee one thing.. that he will cheat with a plethora of women on his rotation and I don't need to tell you who amongst those women will be his favorite.. it's the one who's always available when he calls. He wouldn't have time to drag schedules with a girl.

Personally, I don't want my girl to do shît.. as a man I know what it takes to make money in this competitive world of ours and for a woman who has a lot of money I don't even like to imagine the things she's gone through and is still going through to acquire and maintain such wealth.

I want my girl as innocent as they come.. let her just be there doing nothing and just being happy like a princess. Everyday I would love to come back home to a beautiful face and a very clean house.
Lol... What you stated up there have nothing to do with high value men.
Who told you broke girls are innocent?
You don't want your girl to do a shit? Life is dynamic... Little change, she is out there exchanging her body for money coz she can't cope with the broke you. Why do you think divorce is common nowadays? When you're married you'll understand why your girl need to work. You're in Nigeria, right?
Have you checked the history of those who doesn't let their girl (wife) do a shit... How their marriage life turned out to be, have you?
Do you think most girls working out there don't want to be a baby girl and be taken care of also? But you don't need life to slap you in face before you do the normal thing.
Sitting around waiting for guy money is rubbish to me... I don't know about other girls but I can't cope.

Just pray to meet a girl who love you for you... That's just the simple fact.

Personally, telling me to sit down at home and do nothing all day is like you want to gimme depression... When am not sick,lol
Like, something happens and am able to withdraw enough cash from my bank to solve it, able to support my partner, go to shopping, buy the latest stuff, treat myself to something nice and do all sort of stuff with my own money make me feel really proud of myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Many Relationships Break Up Just Before Christmas? / My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria / Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.