Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls (7337 Views)

“avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by StrongAlphMale: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
gforce5:
I have to say as it is. A real alpha male doesn't go about bragging that he's one. You can tell from his action if he is an alpha male or not. An alpha male is not intimidated by a woman's success. He challenges himself to be her equal or even better. The son-in-law to the current President of Kenya is an Igbo boy married to his daughter. He came from humble origins and developed himself to the point that he won the hand of the daughter of the then 2nd most powerful man in Kenya. Forget that boy jor. Nairaland is full of his likes.

CC: kenedyx

Comrade you're truly wicked 😂 see as you finish this guy kenedyx, 🤣 have Mercy comrade, the guy has probably never been out of his locality before. He hasn't been exposed to life na why e get that kind low self esteem and inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Tboymessiah(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

From your comments, it's so obvious you're suffering from inferiority complex!

Dude you seriously need to grow up and expand your sense of reasoning. Rich men marry their fellow rich people. Have you ever seen dangote type getting married to a poor broke girl? Bros real life isn't Nollywood.

At the bolded, this is why I know you are a simp. Bros you don't do things to impress a woman, only SIMP does that!!!! Honestly engaging you is like I'm wasting my time. You really need exposure bro.

If you think a poor broke girl will be submissive to you because of your supposed money and gifts you will shower on her, bro get ready for the rudest shock of your life.

Dear simp

"The Good deed you've done for a girl expires the moment a more richer man shows up in her life.

Do you need explanation to the above? Only an insane man will leave a rich girl to a poor broke girl.

Rich men marry their fellow rich people. Have you ever seen dangote type getting married to a poor broke girl? Bros real life isn't Nollywood.

True talk!
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Tboymessiah(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2023
kenedyx:

Men love broke girls because they're inexperienced and men love inexperienced girls because they're submissive, young and impressionable.

Women consider money as the standard when looking for a man but men consider youthfulness, beauty, character and availability.

Men don't need your money and that career of yours only makes you too busy/tired to make out time for him and rob him off of the quality sex life he desires.

The choice is simple for a man really.. make money, go low-key into the conservative areas of the state, pick a young girl - who's usually broke by the way (you don't expect a girl of 19-22 years to have a lot of money) and court her. She gives him maximum love, time and respect. Unlike that rich babe who'll have to check her schedules to make out time or be too tired when she comes back from work, the young girl is always there, always curious and wants to be around you, good vibes and living a bliss life in the arms of her lover.

You have to understand that men and women see dating and courtship very differently. So it's okay to set your standard while we men look out for those character and traits that are valuable to us.

NasoLifeBe!!!

U have the best comment on this topic!

Let me ask? What if she told you she has a boyfriend and you know she really love him!
What Is Ur take on this
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2023
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

U have the best comment on this topic!

Let me ask? What if she told you she has a boyfriend and you know she really love him!
What Is Ur take on this

'Overtaking is allowed.' But don't forget there are plenty of fish in the river, too. So seek out other partners as well, so you don't end up wasting a lot of time without a plan B just in case.

I mean women do this all the time.. they double date to keep their options open, so why shouldn't you?

1 Like

Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Tboymessiah(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2023
kenedyx:

'Overtaking is allowed.' But don't forget there are plenty of fish in the river, too. So seek out other partners as well, so you don't end up wasting a lot of time without a plan B just in case.

I mean women do this all the time.. they double date to keep their options open, so why shouldn't you?

Thanks so much,
But most of us men believe, such a girl only marry the man because of money, and she may still be having love affairs with the little broke guy, she left for the already made senior man!

I will like to share more light on this, hopefully to hear from u
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Maysdevices(f): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2023
kenedyx:

You need therapy.
Real men will always know how to make a woman submissive. Whether a she’s a billionaire or not.

I know rich girls completely under the control of broke men.

Being a man or being in charge is not just about having money. Money comes. Money goes.

How will you keep the control in the trying times?

A broke virgin will still cheat if you do not meet her personal fantasies, you may think you’re in control but women are great pretenders.

A woman doesn’t live in the real world, we live in fantasies, controlling a woman is knowing what her personal fantasies are, not spending money on her.

Rich men’s wives cheat way more than broke men wives everywhere because those men think money keeps a woman loyal. It doesn’t. No matter how stupid or naive you think she is.

One day you will realize being a man is not just about have having cash in your pockets. Money and power are two totally different things.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by Maysdevices(f): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
kenedyx:

Men love broke girls because they're inexperienced and men love inexperienced girls because they're submissive, young and impressionable.

Women consider money as the standard when looking for a man but men consider youthfulness, beauty, character and availability.

Men don't need your money and that career of yours only makes you too busy/tired to make out time for him and rob him off of the quality sex life he desires.

The choice is simple for a man really.. make money, go low-key into the conservative areas of the state, pick a young girl - who's usually broke by the way (you don't expect a girl of 19-22 years to have a lot of money) and court her. She gives him maximum love, time and respect. Unlike that rich babe who'll have to check her schedules to make out time or be too tired when she comes back from work, the young girl is always there, always curious and wants to be around you, good vibes and living a bliss life in the arms of her lover.

You have to understand that men and women see dating and courtship very differently. So it's okay to set your standard while we men look out for those character and traits that are valuable to us.
You speak as though a woman is a child,
but even children one day will detest their parents for not giving them their freedom.

She won’t stay naive and broke forever. She is also not naive in the first place, she is pretending to be to stroke your ego because that is what her mother told her men love.

Get married first and see the true colors of women. Let her employed friends fill her head and tell her certain things even call her a broke slave a few times. Finally understand why life will almost never go as you plan.

The naive broke girl will become the experienced rich man’s wife tomorrow. Give them a few years under your strict disciplined lifestyle. Then you will finally understand why pastors children are usually the worst of the bunch.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
kenedyx:
If you'd said broke girl with bad character, I would've said okay. Trust me you're better off with a broke girl. She will appreciate, respect and look up to you.

But you see a rich girl? She will never be a submissive housewife and if she's pretty on top na hypertension go kill.

The same mistake you tried correcting is same thing you are doing.

Who told you just as you have broke girl with good characters we don't have rich girls with good characters? This is hasty generalization which isn't true.

The content of ones character should be used to access people regardless of whether the person is rich or poor.

Personally taking one option between a poor girl and a rich lady who both exude sane characters will always lead me in choosing the rich lady because if someone still exude sanity when affluent then truly money hasn't played a role in diverting the person's personality but same can't be asserted regarding a poor girl with sane characters.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

The same mistake you tried correcting is same thing you are doing.

Who told you just as you have broke girl with good characters we don't have rich girls with good characters? This is hasty generalization which isn't true.

The content of ones character should be used to access people regardless of whether the person is rich or poor.

Personally taking one option between a poor girl and a rich lady who both exude sane characters will always lead me in choosing the rich lady because if someone still exude sanity when affluent then truly money hasn't played a role in diverting the person's personality but same can't be asserted regarding a poor girl with sane characters.

Well if you had said a girl with wealthy parents, I would've agreed with you. Seems you're forgetting it takes quite a cunning and ruthless person to be rich.

In all my years I've never seen a self made person who was nice or a pushover. It may sound good on paper, but believe me as a man you can't have the good 'ol traditional relationship with a rich lady, especially when she makes more than you.. unless you'll be the submissive one. At best y'all be equals. So it really depends on what you want as a man and what you can take from your woman.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Maysdevices:
You speak as though a woman is a child,
but even children one day will detest their parents for not giving them their freedom.

She won’t stay naive and broke forever. She is also not naive in the first place, she is pretending to be to stroke your ego because that is what her mother told her men love.

Get married first and see the true colors of women. Let her employed friends fill her head and tell her certain things even call her a broke slave a few times. Finally understand why life will almost never go as you plan.

The naive broke girl will become the experienced rich man’s wife tomorrow. Give them a few years under your strict disciplined lifestyle. Then you will finally understand why pastors children are usually the worst of the bunch.

What's wrong with being treated like a child? Children are the most loved people in the world. Do you know how many men would just want to sleep all day, even if for one day and have someone take care of them?

Women in their quest for riches forget their role as females, which is to be submissive and loyal to her man. I don't blame them.. a hustling spirit requires you do away with such traits. Though, she may end up alone at the top.

Not that it's bad for women to have money. Personally, I want my woman to succeed and be the best version of herself possible. But can she remain loyal and submissive?

Reason why it's important a man finds a young and impressionable woman and rear her, so she will still be loyal to him even when the money comes.

An already self-made woman doesn't need a man. Except for sex and children. They prefer their independence.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
Maysdevices:
Real men will always know how to make a woman submissive. Whether a she’s a billionaire or not.

I know rich girls completely under the control of broke men.

Being a man or being in charge is not just about having money. Money comes. Money goes.

How will you keep the control in the trying times?

A broke virgin will still cheat if you do not meet her personal fantasies, you may think you’re in control but women are great pretenders.

A woman doesn’t live in the real world, we live in fantasies, controlling a woman is knowing what her personal fantasies are, not spending money on her.

Rich men’s wives cheat way more than broke men wives everywhere because those men think money keeps a woman loyal. It doesn’t. No matter how stupid or naive you think she is.

One day you will realize being a man is not just about have having cash in your pockets. Money and power are two totally different things.

Yeah.

But the broke guy is not safe either, because you won't think twice before you cheat on him with a rich man or even leave him totally for a guy who is rich and also fulfils your personal fantasies. Which as far as I'm concerned is the only type of guy a woman will never cheat on.

So don't make it sound like a man having a lot of money doesn't turn you on because it does as it fulfils one aspect of your fantasies, especially if you don't make your own money.

Money is very important for a man, as well as masculinity. Lack in any one of them and he will suffer.
Re: Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls by kenedyx: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tboymessiah:

Thanks so much,
But most of us men believe, such a girl only marry the man because of money, and she may still be having love affairs with the little broke guy, she left for the already made senior man!

I will like to share more light on this, hopefully to hear from u

As she should bro. Do you want her kids.. your kids, to suffer?

For how long do you want to keep being the broke guy? Be the senior man!

As a man if making money is not on your mind 24/7 then I wonder what is..

Though it's wrong for her to marry just for the sake of money if that's what you're asking. But there's nothing wrong in marrying a man who can afford to take care of your kids and the home.

As a man, it's your responsibility and you should shoulder it with pride. Be realistic, who do you really expect to do it for you? It has to be you of course! So be a man about it, make plans and be prepared. Do what you have to do and make no apologies.

Keep your woman safe under your protective wings, otherwise if you force her to look for either money or protection outside, you have destroyed your home and your status as the man and you only have yourself to blame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl / She Always Get Tired During Sexual Intercourse / Pity Feminists - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.