Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food (74047 Views)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by brain54(m): 12:40am On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
She even added cold bottle water...

You were honored.

After traveling from Lagos to Ilesa, my girlfriend’s mum served me geisha and bread with pure water.

I didn’t touch it, left the house and came back to Lagos with all the gifts I had in the car.
Honestly I can’t see what you mean…

What was wrong with the bread and geisha?

I don’t get! Maybe you just no wan give out the gift…

5 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by grandstar(m): 12:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Stephen2324

That table water speaks volumes. It means she loves you.

4 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by DorianD(m): 1:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Stephen2324:
I went to my girlfriend’s house and the mother served me this food

Is it proper to eat at your girlfriend’s house?
Shebi you Don already start? Just finish what you started na
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by DorianD(m): 1:13am On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You were honored.

After traveling from Lagos to Ilesa, my girlfriend’s mum served me geisha and bread with pure water.

I didn’t touch it, left the house and came back to Lagos with all the gifts I had in the car.
Truely honored. He must have been paying her bills
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by faceLAGOS: 1:18am On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You were honored.

Ilesha people are stingy, generally.

Btw, is your girlfriend surname obembe?

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 17, 2023
Wow! People are calling this honour! Yo! There’s hardship in the land.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by LikeAking: 2:01am On Jan 17, 2023
Stephen2324:

Simp!
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by LikeAking: 2:02am On Jan 17, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Ilesha people are stingy, generally.

Btw, is your girlfriend surname obembe?

Wiket!

Are u related to gov Wike?
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by techWriter3: 3:15am On Jan 17, 2023
Then you gave out your cellphone and gave a pic
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Nursepepeye(f): 3:26am On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You were honored.

you are a poor minded fellow, you know if they're poor and they went extral miles to get the geisha and bread thinking they've honored ewu

5 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by iHateFraudsters: 5:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Autobot05:
Then you took out your phone and took a pic ??
... why do I smell lies ?

When humans have a car accident, instead of other humans to help, they just take out their phones and video the victims that need help.

So, why are you surprised that someone took out his phone to take a picture of food??

4 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by faceLAGOS: 5:55am On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

Wiket!

Are u related to gov Wike?

No sir.

But I know gov wike is wiked.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by gasparpisciotta: 6:39am On Jan 17, 2023
Nursepepeye:
you are a poor minded fellow, you know if they're poor and they went extral miles to get the geisha and bread thinking they've honored ewu

I wouldn’t ordinarily respond but your warped thinking got my attention.

They are one of the most educated and well to do in that axis
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Autobot05: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

When humans have a car accident, instead of other humans to help, they just take out their phones and video the victims that need help.

So, why are you surprised that someone took out his phone to take a picture of food??

Everybody won trend na sad
It's a shame tbh

3 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Solsix(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You were honored.

Hahaha nah wetin she have nah. Did you give them prior knowledge of your comming

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by grandstar(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You were honored.

They were honoring you. That's probably what they could afford and did not want to put up a fake front.

Frankly, I think you both dodged a bullet. I'm happy for her

3 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by grandstar(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

I criticized your action earlier.

Dem for samba you with sardine omelete and bread. They go add tea join am

Daughters will eventually copy their mothers. She go stingy die! Worse, she might even be the entitled type.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Sucre6: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2023
Angrygoat:
They are poor. Run away. See the wretched house. Not even apples or juice. Your gf family are poor and im sure they must be afonjas.

How old are you, ?

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by KingMack(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You were honored.

Chris you see that man up there.. he's a real nigaarrr not that f*cking slawomir!!!

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Kreddy: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Stephen2324:

After you almost finished the food...Tifun loran

3 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by gasparpisciotta: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2023
grandstar:

I criticized your action earlier.

Dem for samba you with sardine omelete and bread. They go add tea join am

Daughters will eventually copy their mothers. She go stingy die! Worse, she might even be the entitled type.

My brother person wey fit buy geisha and bread fit buy egg, lipton tea and satchet milk...
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Stargurl20(f): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2023
That's what they have Incase you're feeling the food is below your standard.

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by RichardRexs(m): 10:29am On Jan 17, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

How does this relate to this post??

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Minjim: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2023
For a glutton, it is
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2023
There is glory ahead of you that made your mother's girlfriend prepared delicious concussion rice to appetize your hunger.
Stephen2324:

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You were honored.

That's what they could afford keep your gift to yourself they don't care.

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Strangle: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You were honored.

You did well.
lol.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by brain54(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

So if you respond what will happen…?

Will the ground open up and swallow people? And everyone will die…

Oga you go proud o!

Some of you when they quote you on NL una go Dey feel like star. Even dbang and wiz kid no do reach una.

3 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Aladdin1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You were honored.

You are very ungrateful! do you know how much is geisha and bread? thats almost 1thousand naira food. And moreover na wetin dem get dem give u.

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Mariangeles(f): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You were honored.

To be honest, that was rude and inconsiderate of you.

Did you know what it took for her to serve you "geisha"?
(Or was it that it was poorly presented?)
She probably thought she was serving you something special.

3 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Aladdin1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

E no mean na! maybe they dint have cooked food at home.

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by brain54(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Your moniker kukuma sound like some foreign geisha…

That’s why they serve you geisha.

What do you expect? Fufu and pounded yam… when your name is geisha…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.