Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food (74045 Views)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by CheapHomes1: 2:12am On Jan 23, 2023
Stephen2324:
I went to my girlfriend’s house and the mother served me this food

Is it proper to eat at your girlfriend’s house?

i thought you were married? which girlfriend are you talking about again?

https://www.nairaland.com/7534137/wife-always-makes-me-laugh
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by InvertedHammer: 2:13am On Jan 23, 2023
Stephen2324:

/

You don enter.

Even 40 days of fasting and prayers cannot unlock you. grin grin

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Konjiboii: 2:37am On Jan 23, 2023
My ex GF mum was really friendly to me, she called me when I was sick and on birthdays and Christmas, she treated me like a son she never had,too bad things didn't work out between me and her daughter. But I fvck her daughter tonton. She too like my prick.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by kaywhy09(m): 3:08am On Jan 23, 2023
So ordinary gesture from friend's house, you carry am come NL angry.

Kontinu!
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by madjune(m): 3:28am On Jan 23, 2023
If a woman serves you food with bottled water(or any water) to wash it down.

That shows she likes/respects/welcomes you in her fold.

I'm more concerned about your upbringing...or, could I ask: How old are you?

Your post was formed from a place of entitlement that's downright sickening.

You need to cherish, respect and appreciate any good gesture offered your way that you didn't pay for.

N/B- And, you're just chopping her daughter for free.
Abi, you pay any cent bride price for her head?

Mtcheeeww.

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by t2luv1: 3:54am On Jan 23, 2023
Goodlady:

It's not proper. You didn't provide the money.

The mere fact she took you to see her parents say a lot regarding what she thinks about you.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by gasparpisciotta: 5:08am On Jan 23, 2023
Guyman01:
My ex mum served me indomie with pure water after travelling from one state to another to see them. I ate the food and stopped halfway and was pissed off, that was the last time I went to their house and I planned on sleeping over in a hotel in the town but felt it was unnecessary, I went and took night bus back to my base.

I had already proposed to her but cancelled everything because I had been tolerating some of her bad characters but what her mother did proved to me that it was entrenched in their family.

The lady would have continued from where the mum stopped and trust me her mum will always be in her corner whenever she messes up.

I like it when mums can stand up to their daughters when they are derailing

But you see when they think alike, my brother run ooo

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by gasparpisciotta: 5:12am On Jan 23, 2023
kaywhy09:
So ordinary gesture from friend's house, you carry am come NL angry.

Kontinu!

What you don’t understand is that small gestures like this can build a long lasting relationship.

One of my best relationships today developed from way back in the university days when my friend’s Mum treated us back then like her own.

I bonded with the whole family as a result.

Today, we have done things together in multiple of millions
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by membranus: 5:23am On Jan 23, 2023
MzErica:
How is this news for christ sake!

CC seun

This Site is losing its value!

Yap, yap, yap.

But we love its valueless posts.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Joezik(m): 5:51am On Jan 23, 2023
E go hard me to eat this food walai
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Emola12(m): 5:58am On Jan 23, 2023
Buh you said your girlfriend house house now bro So make Dem go kill cow because of you abi? You just dey play!!! You better eat ur 150# rice and 100# meat and comot for there before dey pour hot water for yah head
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Killermamba: 6:03am On Jan 23, 2023
Stephen2324:

Inlaw I hail oh, but if you not marry her las las , you go chop breakfast from village people
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by highoctane: 6:30am On Jan 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
She even added cold bottle water...

You were honored.

After traveling from Lagos to Ilesa, my girlfriend’s mum served me geisha and bread with pure water.

I didn’t touch it, left the house and came back to Lagos with all the gifts I had in the car.

Modified:
Her mum kept me waiting for close to 2hours before mysteriously appearing.

I could sense her reluctance to see me and her contempt for my person.

I later learnt that she has preference for another guy.

Note : my ex girlfriend is from a very comfortable family this I know without a doubt

Lesson: if your girlfriends Mum took her time to promptly attend to you and offers a cooked meal, consider yourself honored.

One day the good meal will stop. An Igbo adage " When one becomes tired of his in-law, he will start serving him roasted cocoyam.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by madridguy(m): 7:00am On Jan 23, 2023
Good decision from you. I see some children trying to drag you over your decision. For their mind they think you were angry because you were served bread and geisha. I like the fact you were able to dodged her bullet by walking away from her daughter. No point staying where you're not wanted.

gasparpisciotta:

You were honored.

After traveling from Lagos to Ilesa, my girlfriend’s mum served me geisha and bread with pure water.

I didn’t touch it, left the house and came back to Lagos with all the gifts I had in the car.

Modified:

Note : my ex girlfriend is from a very comfortable family this I know without a doubt

Lesson: if your girlfriends Mum took her time to promptly attend to you and offers a cooked meal, consider yourself honored.

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Oladecent: 7:09am On Jan 23, 2023
That woman likes you.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by VGlobal: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2023
Sniper101:
There really should be a rule that should state that a Nairaland account is liable to being blocked for a week iF a useless or Stoopid thread is created.
Blame the mod that pushed this to FP.

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Mallamsaka(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2023
Angrygoat:
They are poor. Run away. See the wretched house. Not even apples or juice. Your gf family are poor and im sure they must be afonjas.
. She may be richer than ur past and present generations. I have come in peace
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by nedekid: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2023
Why not?
If she offered you nothing, eg meanwhile you can smell they just cooked and about to eat when you got there, wount it be awkward?
Abeg, one should have an open mind, especially if you have good intentions towards the daughter.
Looks tasty grin
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by jeff1607(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2023
BigYash:
Eat o,and drink water my guy.. D mother likes you,if na some as you dey enter hux,she go dey form busy dey wake go out.. Fried rice and fikin she no get,the concon wen she get,na em she give you so... And maybe she see hunger for your eyes,before you go faint for their hux cheesy

Even if the visitor isn’t liked by the family, a family with class never hesitate to respect and welcome someone that was brought to the house

But he should tread carefully that food na SAPA pro max , if the girl de form normally for him he should decline the food

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by darexolu16(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2023
Stephen2324:

to even think of snapping not to talk of posting shows how really foolish u are
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Aluma32(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2023
Good. After enjoying the food, you also enjoy her daughter pussy join
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Idaytesj29(m): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Ilesha people are stingy, generally.

Btw, is your girlfriend surname obembe?
grin grin grin
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by DekenDrasta(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2023
It's not proper, take the food home
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by boxypane(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2023
Stephen2324:

It’s what they have they gave you now!!
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by moyosore32: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2023
Hit me up if ur galfrnd get smallie or big sis wey I fit….. deir Mum did u well aswear down
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by ArewaTech1(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2023
First time I went to see my mother inlaw... a feast was made for me. wish I have those pictures in this phone.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by ak22(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2023
Stephen2324:

she cut her coat according to her size ni .
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by zedegit: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2023
Stephen2324:

What is wrong in eating at your prospective in-laws place.

Eat joor and appreciate the food.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by zedegit: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2023
Aklee4994:
Concoction rice with a table water I love this...she just show you some kindness in her..Eat and drink bruh �

Nb: prepare yourself to reciprocate her kindness in the next meeting

The bottle water is even cold.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Allisgud: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2023
For the mother to serve u chilled bottle water when on a normal they drink pure water everyday,chuk hand for pucket if u they go o grin
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by zedegit: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

You were honored.

Modified:

They must think you are an oracle.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by zedegit: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Remembered back then in 2014 when I first met my ex banny's mom,.....She was a very kind woman.....Served me banga soup with a native pot grin. Na so I begin salivate cheesy. Chaiii,even after breaking up with her daughter,I can still remember when my ex called me one morning to tell me her mom had a fire accident,I just left what I was doing at that moment and hurriedly went to meet them up at the hospital where she was taken to..Via say she was kind to me.

You're a kind man. I hope she's getting better?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.