Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food (74052 Views)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Larrykaysail(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
I went to my girlfriend’s house and the mother served me this food

Is it proper to eat at your girlfriend’s house?
do you want to be served like a king or her husband
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by benqo01(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
THE OP ISNT COMPLAINING NA REMEMBER MEN NO GET TIME NA TO CHOP CLEAN PLATE

BUT LET US TURN THIS AROUND IF IT WAS D GUY MOM DAH GAVE HIS GF THAT FOOD IF SHE NO SQUEEZE FACE MAKE I BEND SHE WILL READ USELESS MEANING TO IT.

ME I SABI DAH GENDER E GO B FIGHT FOR NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Tukor1759: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:

you eat am,ABI you no eat?
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Lexusgs430: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:

She only gave you one piece of meat .......... She does not like you .........

When I visited my girlfriend's family back in the days ...... Plate dey full of assorted........,🤣😜

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Enemyofpeace: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
Some people are just difficult to satisfy. If you go there and she no give you face not to talk of giving you food, you go still come here to lament. What exactly were you expecting from the woman?

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Puyolmoses: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
Enjoy urself to d fullest
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Spandau: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:

Since she already prepared it, you have to. She did what she did because you're important to her. So when you're leaving, put a wad of notes in her hands too. She just honored you.

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Enemyofpeace: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Larrykaysail:
do you want to be served like a king or her husband
don't mind him
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Jones4190(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
you should be happy, na the food wey I eat for dream yesterday still dey my stomach

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by olab059(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nostring:
Abolonjeku...omo ale Olounje ofo lipsrsealed

Damn! I haven't heard that word since the 90s grin grin
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Atarakpa: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Autobot05:
Then you took out your phone and took a pic ??
... why do I smell lies ?
you smell lie simply because you are from lie Mohammed lineage
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Spandau: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kayberg:

Mmm…
Well, come to think of it.
What if that was what she could afford at that time?
You never can tell… unless you know she could have done better.

Is she supposed to provide a whole roasted goat and a huge mound of pounded yam and a large bowl of soup before you know that she is bucks up?

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by redcliff: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:

youa re a bigf ull
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Burgerlomo: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
You must definitely drop sontin before you leave grin
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Spandau: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
Angrygoat:
They are poor. Run away. See the wretched house. Not even apples or juice. Your gf family are poor and im sure they must be afonjas.

Angrygoat you are indeed. Your moniker really resonates.

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Flier: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Angrygoat:
They are poor. Run away. See the wretched house. Not even apples or juice. Your gf family are poor and im sure they must be afonjas.
You are probably kidding but this post may not help you in the future if you seek a visa to any country or trying to find job

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Nobodysboo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
RUN O
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by sulakishop(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Happy married life
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by donbabsaint(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
True true, you be goat. An angry one at that
Angrygoat:
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Aphrygian(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
She even added cold bottle water...

You were honored.

After traveling from Lagos to Ilesa, my girlfriend’s mum served me geisha and bread with pure water.

I didn’t touch it, left the house and came back to Lagos with all the gifts I had in the car.

Modified:
Her mum kept me waiting for close to 2hours before mysteriously appearing.

I could sense her reluctance to see me and her contempt for my person.

I later learnt that she has preference for another guy.

Note : my ex girlfriend is from a very comfortable family this I know without a doubt

Lesson: if your girlfriends Mum took her time to promptly attend to you and offers a cooked meal, consider yourself honored.
ijeshas don't sit on the fence,when they don't like you will no,if they don't respect you they will tell it to your face and if they respect you they will do it codedly, but in all they will let you no Thier stand

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Isabi4lov: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
What if your girlfriend is a nairlander and I'm very sure this pics will go viral .

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Aphrygian(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Ilesha people are stingy, generally.

Btw, is your girlfriend surname obembe?
ijeshas stringy? This should be the funniest I have heard in ages
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:

Na NGO u wan run so! Poverty allevation programme loading! Once u marry them pikin, the jollof go start to red wella! At least u met bottle water on ground , so dispenser upgrade no bad from u!
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by udemzyudex(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kayberg:

Mmm…
Well, come to think of it.
What if that was what she could afford at that time?
You never can tell… unless you know she could have done better.

Wahala,say your daughter bf dey come visit you,at least he decide to come show face ,you suppose rest am for that.

Which one be if that's what she could afford?
So dem no dey eat for house?
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by faceLAGOS: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Aphrygian:
ijeshas stringy? This should be the funniest I have heard in ages

I schooled in Ilesha, bro.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Midastorch(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
superCleanworks:

FACT!!!! You went to someone's house they served you what they have and you have the temerity to snap it and post it online? If the girl is on nairaland and she is seeing this nonsense, I beg her in the name of God to leave the OP!!!! He's a stupid and an ungrateful bastard in waiting.... These GenZ generation no get sense at all.. Most of them sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Aklee4994:
Concoction rice with a table water I love this...she just show you some kindness in her..Eat and drink bruh �

Nb: prepare yourself to reciprocate her kindness in the next meeting

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by kingslj: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
superCleanworks:

see why it is difficult to date some nigerian girls?

you prepared to see your girlfriend mother, some nigerian expect you to send money beforehand so that food can be prepared for you.
are we so poor mentally or just a case of poverty thinking?

2 Likes

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Aphrygian(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
faceLAGOS:

I schooled in Ilesha, bro.
which school,don't tell me college of education ooo? Cos I don't even no how many ijeshas you would have related with for you to term the 'ijeshas' stingy.

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Pimine: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

It's not proper. You didn't provide the money.
Who be diswan again?
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Moh247: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
You just got accepted
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by EnterpriseMan: 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Angrygoat:
grin your moniker no let me roast you grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.