Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food (74048 Views)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Angelicqueen(f): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Abeg did you give her money to prepare any specialty for your coming? I guess no, and you snapped the food and sent it online. someone kind gesture abi. YOU NO GET JOY AT ALL

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by faceLAGOS: 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Aphrygian:
which school,don't tell me college of education ooo? Cos I don't even no how many ijeshas you would have related with for you to term the 'ijeshas' stingy.

I went to a boarding house; primary through to secondary.

And I barely go home for holidays.

I love their girls though.

My x of almost 5 years was one.

She’s the best girl I ever had.

So sweet.

In fact, that’s the pet name I gave her.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by omoyeni37: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
It's not everything you must bring to the social media, una no dey ever learn, what if your girlfriend is also on this forum
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by stuffs2002: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

I wouldn’t ordinarily respond but your warped thinking got my attention.

They are one of the most educated and well to do in that axis

You didn't need to respond to Nursepepeye because only an insane could have typed such
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
I went to my girlfriend’s house and the mother served me this food

Is it proper to eat at your girlfriend’s house?

She gave you what they have.

The first day I stepped into the home of my wife of many years now, indeed, the first day I met her, her Mom served me food, and I ate, even though I had just eaten a short while before.

My belle been almost burst dat day. grin

Well, the rest is history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Monday60655(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
But you did not tell us whether you eat the food or not so that we will know how to reply to you rightly.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by MzErica(f): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
How is this news for christ sake!

CC seun

This Site is losing its value!
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by chronique(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Who be the mumu wey de move all these kind dence threads come front page sef. Do you people now have teenagers as moderators on this site?

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Bahamas95(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nice one, good woman.

Check my signature and thank me later.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by teepain: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Midastorch:

FACT!!!! You went to someone's house they served you what they have and you have the temerity to snap it and post it online? If the girl is on nairaland and she is seeing this nonsense, I beg her in the name of God to leave the OP!!!! He's a stupid and an ungrateful bastard in waiting.... These GenZ generation no get sense at all.. Most of them sha

I hate to make generalized statements but honestly this GenZ generation's attitude leaves much to be desired. Someone old enough to be his mum served him food for free and the only way he could reciprocate that kind gesture is to come here and post the picture of what he was freely given. Utterly disgraceful behaviour!

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by NLKing01: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:

Are you asking this question to know if you should eat the food or you have eaten the food and you just want us to know you have a girlfriend or you want us to see what you were served?
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by powerblaze(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:

So if your gf sees this, your explanation will be what?

They gave what they have. Make den go theif because den get visitor?

You are hopelessly ungrateful, and I hope your gf walks away from you before it's too late.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by occfx: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:

You don enter..
Make you no marry see waiting go happen...as she serve you food means you are welcome as an inlaw. So start preparing for marriage
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Olahdoku(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
now you are eating good them dey hail You, we await your wailing tommorow. Nah here we go dey
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by pikechukwu6(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pls send me the location of that your girlfriend side or her contact undecided... its not good to eat in her place cool
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by occfx: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
She even added cold bottle water...

You were honored.

After traveling from Lagos to Ilesa, my girlfriend’s mum served me geisha and bread with pure water.

I didn’t touch it, left the house and came back to Lagos with all the gifts I had in the car.

Modified:
Her mum kept me waiting for close to 2hours before mysteriously appearing.

I could sense her reluctance to see me and her contempt for my person.

I later learnt that she has preference for another guy.

Note : my ex girlfriend is from a very comfortable family this I know without a doubt

Lesson: if your girlfriends Mum took her time to promptly attend to you and offers a cooked meal, consider yourself honored.

Hahaha Bread and Geisha... Lol, and e be like say na Agege bread. Bro you dey slim, as lanky? I blame your girl sha, don't blame the innocent woman. Your girl played that game on you. No mum will embarrass her daughter's favorite guy. No mum will do that
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Youngjohnosas: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
Same thing happened to me today, paid a visit to my gfs mom, she treated me with so much courtesy , like I was her son that returned from abroad .After giving her son money to her buy some drinks she kept on shouting at my girlfriend to prepare me food which I declined ,our chat was more of a mother and son conversation.

When I complained that her daughter gets angry so easily she promised to help me take her to her church for a special deliverance ,I couldn't stopped laughing , Everytime she was always telling her daughter please take good care of my inlaw,she is your second daddy.i didn't look rich going there but she was really welcoming .

The part that made me so emotional was cautioning me to stay away from the get rich quick syndrome,that she knows how young guys these are making their money, I shouldnt feel pressured at all,Her first son would have been so rich by now but she stopped him from getting entangled in fraud a long time ago.she doesn't regret her decision because he is not doing badly as well.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by ZombieTERROR: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

It's not proper. You didn't provide the money.

Badlady

see how you think.... so pathetic

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by alyarmouk(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
That's what they have
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by vickydevoka(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

So we should provide money where ever we go to. Women are always the same. If same happens to you you will not say same thing
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by LOVEGINO(m): 12:04am On Jan 23, 2023
Stephen2324:

bottle water for dis hard time.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by poppingtags: 12:06am On Jan 23, 2023
Just marry her🤗
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by mightyleks(m): 12:33am On Jan 23, 2023
Stephen2324:

You have been honoured...

My GF mum served me well too
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Guyman01: 12:36am On Jan 23, 2023
My ex mum served me indomie with pure water after travelling from one state to another to see them. I ate the food and stopped halfway and was pissed off, that was the last time I went to their house and I planned on sleeping over in a hotel in the town but felt it was unnecessary, I went and took night bus back to my base.

I had already proposed to her but cancelled everything because I had been tolerating some of her bad characters but what her mother did proved to me that it was entrenched in their family.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by ElGood: 12:43am On Jan 23, 2023
U no try. This kind of thing is not for public view.
Hope ur girl see this, should be mad at you.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Tzar(m): 12:43am On Jan 23, 2023
So, you were that shameless? You even had time to snap the woman’s food?!
If that was the 1st time you were offered food, you were supposed to decline!
I am sure the mother will be devastated at the glutton her daughter brought home. She only offered you food out of courtesy, expecting you to decline.

Stephen2324:

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Nchenches: 1:05am On Jan 23, 2023
What else did you want? Abi you want to sleep with either of them?
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Teeneyo(m): 1:13am On Jan 23, 2023
Na dt food dey sweet pass

Wit plenty respect

Den take d dota to one correct hotel and eat 2nd plate
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by jaxxy(m): 1:27am On Jan 23, 2023
Stephen2324:

along long as they didn't put anything inside it. If u know what I mean. grin

Stay safe kings.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by rickleye: 1:35am On Jan 23, 2023
That means she really really likes you.
All my ex's mum cooked for me and entertained me. Its when they chase you and throw slippers at you that you should be afraid.
Its means you have been good to their daughter and they consider you to be well behaved.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Ramirezkhay(m): 2:01am On Jan 23, 2023
cheesy

Na Only me and two other pipu no wicked for this NL

gringringrin

BigYash:
Eat o,and drink water my guy.. D mother likes you,if na some as you dey enter hux,she go dey form busy dey wake go out.. Fried rice and fikin she no get,the concon wen she get,na em she give you so... And maybe she see hunger for your eyes,before you go faint for their hux cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by CheapHomes1: 2:09am On Jan 23, 2023
Goodlady:

if he provided money, will it be proper?

do you eat in peoples houses because you provided the money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.