Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,064 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food (74054 Views)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by zedegit: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2023
Angrygoat:
They are poor. Run away. See the wretched house. Not even apples or juice. Your gf family are poor.

What's wrong with you? Is it a crime to be poor?

Atleast they have food to eat and a roof over their head.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Regie2bless: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2023
Stephen2324:
I went to my girlfriend’s house and the mother served me this food

Is it proper to eat at your girlfriend’s house?
na where her money reach she cook d food reach na, to me u dey ungrateful, you for say u no wan eat rather than snapping it and showing it to the world
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Mayeldah(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2023
Eat it and make sure you donate offering before leaving
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by maziengr: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Best of class rice.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by destiny322(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Remembered back then in 2014 when I first met my ex banny's mom,.....She was a very kind woman.....Served me banga soup with a native pot grin. Na so I begin salivate cheesy. Chaiii,even after breaking up with her daughter,I can still remember when my ex called me one morning to tell me her mom had a fire accident,I just left what I was doing at that moment and hurriedly went to meet them up at the hospital where she was taken to..Via say she was kind to me.

Lol
street don enter your body you no fit complete 2 sentences with simple queens english. I dy suspect say you be port harcourt boy
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Progressives4lov(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
That means your mother inlaw accept you 100% so don't waste time to eat and give her tangible gift and the woman heart is clean 100%
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by odedinigbin(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
hmmmmmmm
ur matter no be here o
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Hayzed2019: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
shin shin dey ur head , after u don chop 3 spoon of rice u con dey post for here.......................
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Aklee4994(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
zedegit:

The bottle water is even cold.

I swear OG
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by orisa37: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Prepare yourself to reciprocate her kindness by paying the DOWRY of your Girl Friend in the next meeting.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by LilleG(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
That means your mother inlaw accept you 100%. Appreciate her effort.
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Faposky95: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
GF.....thanks
...show appreciation...some would sigh and smack and ask wat you brought along
Re: I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food by Charx122: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
I went to my girlfriend’s house and the mother served me this food

Is it proper to eat at your girlfriend’s house?
The woman love you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Mosquito Meat Made From 500,000 Mosquitoes (pics/video) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.