Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) (58959 Views)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Mitsurugi(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Men who do this to me are stupid . They are waiting for you to die plus you cant even give them 3 to 4 rounds multiple times a week grin
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
show us the picture of your old man

Your comments are absurd. Like Tinubu, like follower undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Great100000: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
This Space is for Sale tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by CityBoy17: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Money runs the world

2 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:
As long as the man is not married, I wish them a happy married life.

Call me sceptical, but when her BF comes calling.....
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Fedrick100: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Try get money for this life

2 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Who says money cannot buy love ............ cheesy
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:

Probably, a divorced man I should presume.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Nobodysboo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Regina and Ned 2

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Abimbolafavour(f): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
The lady is soooo cute .. God when

2 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Moneyboyz: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sugar daddy turned husband.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Ireportlive: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
It takes a matured and patient man to manage some young girls

6 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Congratulations
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
That man has money jor, she said yes to his money, na who she wan deceive?

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Godispeace: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
dem never marry na !!!!!!
HEBEI:
Happy married life to them.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by tesppidd: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
God1000:
The man is obviously rich

The preponderance of ladies nowadays careless about age gap if the man wealthy.

I wish them a fruitful and joyous marriage
I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by tesppidd: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
God1000:

I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Lolachef(f): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
This is what I love.

So far he's not into anyone.

Congratulations to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
I love you too cool

God1000:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
lipsrsealed

She meant to say she said "yes" to a rich oldman..these descendants of Eve will never seize to amaze.

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by ZooOga: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
someone on anoda website posted this UK song about these type of money involved relationships.

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2lJuZ1NBD4
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by DisLifeSha: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
Even if the man is married. It's better to be another wife than an olosho

Romanoff:

1 Like

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Theunbothered: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
It is a known fact that money can bag you the finest women regardless of your looks age or character.

5 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Buksaylor: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
nlfpmod:
A young and beautiful Twitter user, Toro
Aka Mya Jesuss shared her engagement pictures with her much older lover and wrote:

https://twitter.com/mya_jesuss/status/1615795980418560000?t=SpyVm7GILWsvJNOM-YR7tQ&s=08

What makes the man too old...?
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Allisgud: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Imagine a girl I told I would like to marry,she told me,she is not ready yet,but always praying for her own Ned nwoko

2 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by ask4bk(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
I know Angola very well and have known this lady for many years.

My surprise is how this Angolan lady with artificial body is making news in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
PureMe01:

So if the man is a divorcee,u won't wish them happy married life? grin

He is still not married even asca divorcee na.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by ZINNYBANKS: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Romanoff:
Even if he's married I tell you ur gender can be wonderful when money is involved..

2 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
When you're reach and your prick is also sweet, girls will never say no to you. Get reach quick or die trying
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Aww, I don't understand the upper part of her dress though.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Treasuredgift(f): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Of course you did dear.

Whatever you said yes to, is OK by me. Whether it was to his pocket or to him. My darling, nothing do u, So long as no be person husband u marry, u are good to go.

After all, there is always a reason why people get married everyday. Whether it is to escape poverty, or for love..... Your reasons are valid.

If it is your medium of Japa, or to change your family financial status.....use it.

But use it wisely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.