Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) (58931 Views)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by wumi2017(f): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Congratulations dear
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
shocked hmmm the curves ..well something must kill man.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
DKM123:
It's those immature, poverty stricken, wicked wife beaters who sees and treat women as trash that are crying on this thread for me.

So you mean a girl will leave a MATURE, RICH, GENTLEMAN who treats his woman like a queen and spoils her silly and go for you people just because he is older? It's the "ment" for me.
At least even if this one doesn't treat her right, she can use the million naira notes to clean her tears.
Heavy ment. My own is, shebi they said they are not interested in marriage? Why do they always cry when they see young girls marrying made older men? I love their tears sha.

3 Likes

Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Romanoff(f): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
jahsharon:

SO you too have been sleeping with your grandfather's rich friends, abi?

Like your sisters have been sleeping with your great grandfather's rich friends.

grin
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by 618benazir: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lesson well learnt.age difference isn't a barrier when all factors are metLesson well learnt.age difference isn't a barrier when all factors are met...
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by penceman(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
remove the makeup and you see she's way older than that young man
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Her body is enhanced yet she picked a man who hit the genetic and resource jackpots. SMH with women. She for marry person wey build muscle using synthol.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by pargelenis(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
PureMe01:
So if the man is a divorcee,u won't wish them happy married life? grin
Hmmm … hope you get it now.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Exceed15: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
Money speaking.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Crusadee: 12:12am On Jan 20, 2023
Kingray10:

Shuuuuuu
See me see solution ooo
Is she ur sister ?
Bleep off.
take the middle finger
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 12:19am On Jan 20, 2023
EyezofGod120:
grin rich men dey enjoy o,,,see d gel yansh

Yansh....wey na shit and mess full am.......tueh......

Potopoto yansh.......

If she unleash that yansh......na colorful marks you see there.

Before I got married, big buttock was my spec....I mean iidi fedeco .....the wahala too much....
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 12:19am On Jan 20, 2023
Lexusgs430:
Who says money cannot buy love ............ cheesy

In the Beatles voice....money can't buy me love
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by femicyrus(m): 4:58am On Jan 20, 2023
Alusiizizi:
As far as I can see he did the wh0re a favor.
Will you keep quiet?
Looking at the front and back of the girl, which attribute of a wh0re does she posses apart from her transparent cloth?
Firm chest, no bleaching and now in a marriage
You better go and find better job
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Sunrise258: 6:49am On Jan 20, 2023
All my life, never seen a very young lady marry a wretched old man. It's always a wealthy old man!
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by 2016v2017: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Man gotta be careful if not she ends up digging out all his gold and still give him another man's child to raise. Worthless hoes angry
Her photos says it all .
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by ITbomb(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2023
EyezofGod120:
grin rich men dey enjoy o,,,see d gel yansh
See standing breezst, not like the ones wey full Nairaland
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Alusiizizi(m): 8:26am On Jan 20, 2023
femicyrus:

Will you keep quiet?
Looking at the front and back of the girl, which attribute of a wh0re does she posses apart from her transparent cloth?
Firm chest, no bleaching and now in a marriage
You better go and find better job

That's right. Transparent clothes to market her wares.
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2023
Isabi4lov:
cheesy congratulations dear, by the way the man isn't old like that , I love their skin colors
I got that kinda skin too,you know...we can equally make that shoot,too,whatcha say, baby cool cool cool
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Isabi4lov: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

I got that kinda skin too,you know...we can equally make that shoot,too,whatcha say, baby cool cool cool
angry
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by EyezofGod120: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Yansh....wey na shit and mess full am.......tueh......

Potopoto yansh.......

If she unleash that yansh......na colorful marks you see there.

Before I got married, big buttock was my spec....I mean iidi fedeco .....the wahala too much....
yanch Good jor,, especially with stretch marks, omoh
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
God1000:
The man is obviously rich

The preponderance of ladies nowadays care less about age gap if the man wealthy.

I wish them a fruitful and joyous marriage
Obviously..

Money alone.

Not even the love, or Nacking
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Godsongang: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Scam love I swear nothing real
Re: I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) by Delightsome2023: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
Abimbolafavour:
The lady is soooo cute .. God when
did you say God when

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.